Good Friday to Pentecost = 1.75 lunar months

David Dalton

Nov 11, 2021, 11:52:39 PM11/11/21
If the original Good Friday, which I guess would have coincided
with the first day of Passover, was on a full moon, then
Pentecost (or The Feast of Weeks) would have occurred
52 days or 1.75 lunar months later and fall on a first quarter
moon, like the one we had earlier today.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Nov 12, 2021, 12:19:33 AM11/12/21
On Nov 12, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.273E2A9600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> If the original Good Friday, which I guess would have coincided
> with the first day of Passover, was on a full moon, then
> Pentecost (or The Feast of Weeks) would have occurred
> 52 days or 1.75 lunar months later and fall on a first quarter
> moon, like the one we had earlier today.

So what’s the point of that? I hope that assisted shaktipat
(transference of grace, assisted by God and others), has
been delivered from me to more than a million but fewer
than two million worldwide, including all those ordained
to bishop level or equivalent or higher. As part of that
they should now have the primary siddhi of matchmaking,
in a similar fashion to how the apostles and probably others
gained Jesus’s primary siddhi of healing at Pentecost.