White Lotus Day

David Dalton

May 7, 2023, 11:53:04 PM5/7/23
Happy White Lotus Day (May 8) to theosophists and others.

"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me/I will walk into
the fire until its heat doesn't burn me/And I will feed the fire" (S. McL.)

Siri Cruise

May 8, 2023, 3:38:01 AM5/8/23
David Dalton wrote:
> Happy White Lotus Day (May 8) to theosophists and others.

What's that about?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

David Dalton

May 9, 2023, 12:27:19 AM5/9/23
In article <u3a8sn$3qmf3$4...@dont-email.me>,
Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

> David Dalton wrote:
> > Happy White Lotus Day (May 8) to theosophists and others.
> >

> What's that about?

Well, I'm not a theosoophist, but they mark it as the death
(or saint) day of their founder, Helena Petrovna Blavatsky.

Siri Cruise

May 9, 2023, 1:18:04 AM5/9/23
David Dalton wrote:
> In article <u3a8sn$3qmf3$4...@dont-email.me>,
> Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> David Dalton wrote:
>>> Happy White Lotus Day (May 8) to theosophists and others.
>>>

>> What's that about?
>
> Well, I'm not a theosoophist, but they mark it as the death
> (or saint) day of their founder, Helena Petrovna Blavatsky.

Thanks.