dr.hrb tribute to pavement

Hunter Barnes

Jun 22, 2023, 1:30:04 PM6/22/23
♪★★★★★
"might wanna find your way out, or finally learn how to run, or actually walk away and leave the angle to the smurfs..
..cause I've been thinking for days about the means and the ways I can thwart all I hate. ..and I know you're my lover, but postcards and phone calls can't negate the morgue, coach taught us to win, he didn't teach us to love. All the above.
Easy talking, border stalking, transport is arranged.
And bless the karmic police, every grandma and her niece, jax are fugs in baltimore, but leave the language on the street, 'cause I'm the greatest of mind, but I'm the worst of mine kind, I wan' crux and cremate the crutch, and I know you're my lady, and I can sprinkle, but I can't pour, leprechans and irish folk tales scare the ever loving sh't outta me. Wanna get free?
Easy talking border stalking, transport is aranged."

[o;-) ..hrb tribute to pavement

{official chickenhead cutter cut}
http://is.gd/crossroadblues
˙pǝʌɹǝsǝɹ sʇɥƃᴉɹ ll∀