Vale Richard Duane Davoli (Etznab)

Henosis Sage

May 6, 2022, 9:43:24 AM5/6/22
https://www.shepardfuneralchapel.com/obituary/richard-davoli

Rest in Peace Mate, my dearest friend.

Tisra Til

May 7, 2022, 4:55:53 PM5/7/22
On Friday, May 6, 2022 at 8:43:24 AM UTC-5, Henosis Sage wrote:
> https://www.shepardfuneralchapel.com/obituary/richard-davoli
>
> Rest in Peace Mate, my dearest friend.

What happened??

Maplin

Jul 15, 2022, 11:49:08 AM7/15/22
On 6/05/2022 9:43 pm, Henosis Sage wrote:
> https://www.shepardfuneralchapel.com/obituary/richard-davoli
>
> Rest in Peace Mate, my dearest friend.
I'm sad to hear this too, I haven't been following this group much so if
he'd said anything then I missed it.

When someone passes away all I can think about is the people left
behind. They're the ones doing it tough, not the one who's gone. So I'm
offering my prayers and best wishes to the people who were close to him.

Henosis Sage

Jul 16, 2022, 2:18:59 AM7/16/22
thanks very much maplin.