BRANDED

Opus-Dei

Jan 5, 2024, 9:13:31 PMJan 5
Something to peruse at the 47' mark through to the end of the podcast below for a glimpse of SAT NAM...

The Alchemical Processing of Humanity Through Public Psychodrama - Michael Hoffman, #400

https://soundcloud.com/guns-and-butter-1/the-alchemical-processing-of-humanity-through-public-psychodrama-michael-hoffman-400

Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare by Michael Hoffman
https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B004RK01W6?ingress=0&visitId=94a01621-10d2-43b9-9cd5-757b55074a0d&ref_=ap_rdr

Introduction to the Shariyats by Rebazar Tarz recommends using Frazier's Golden Bough to compare Eurocentric and Hinducentric cultures to the ECKANKAR's cultural way-of-life. No two realizations of Self are alike between two or more people or between group overSouls. Reading Kabir would fill in some of the gaps the Golden Bough leaves us to discern.

Hoffman above refers to the priest king of Lake Nemi south of Rome. He doesn't explain the connection between the golden mistletoe which rex Nemorensis protects and the next escaped slave who successfully slays the old priest-king to protect the golden branch. Research mistletoe to see how it was prepared to save mankind from pandemics.

I don't think Mrs. Klemp wants to see a bloody mess to clean-up, so please take what you read in a civil context. George Fox University has been working on https://www.georgefox.edu/civility/index.html to provide this pledge...

“I will be kind and respectful to everyone.
I will listen to understand the views and values of those with whom I disagree.
I will work to solve problems by seeking common ground.
I will refrain from mocking or ridiculing those who disagree with me.
I will seek to trust, and be trustworthy and truthful, in my interactions with others.”

for remembering here
https://sites.google.com/georgefox.edu/gfcivilityproject/home

It lacks the self patronizing dismissiveness of "Is it it kind? Is it true? Is it necessary?

Something to consider though, would be to ask yourself when a mental rant starts to build, would be "What am I going to do with these words?" In my opinion, Sri Twitchell plagiarized himself. I require anyone to prove me wrong will have convert all of the translations of Kabir to digital format to prove Paulji was NOT plagiarizing plagiarizers. I'll leave this task to Etznab to fulfill in his next incarnation. I've just alluded to Rebazar being the one present to challenge the originator of the Sikh religion on how to add to something to milk clinging to the brim of a teacup. Paul Twitchell would be the rose petal; his writings today the mirror of his writings when he was Kabir.
https://archive.org/search?query=kabir

Anurag Sagar of Kabir
The Ocean of Love
https://archive.org/details/AnuragSagarOfKabir