Is Rebazar Tarzs Real?

Etznab

Apr 22, 2022, 8:26:48 AM4/22/22
Here was the first choice on the list.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.religion.eckankar/c/oVPyrb930yk

Looking at this, to me Paul's writing about Rebazar Tarzs looks like fiction from the get go. So I think he liberally blended fact with fiction.

The keyword search was: Is Rebazar Tarzs real? Here is something else a person might come across.

https://www.quora.com/Who-is-Rebazar-Tarz

The post by Joe O'Leary contains a number of important facts. Including that Paul Twitchell used other names before Rebazar Tarzs. Names like Premananda and Kirpal Singh; two of Paul's former teachers.

On my thread I had asked: "My question is about whether Rebazar Tarzs was
a real living person by that name? I'm serious!"

Some of the comments you can read include a man and woman talking to Rebazar Tarzs in their living room.

Oh yeah. Maybe that would be the same person who claimed no proof that Rebazar Tarzs isn't real.

Henosis Sage

Apr 24, 2022, 3:05:10 AM4/24/22
maybe this might work to cut through?

(about war, nuclear war etc by danial ellsburg .. context ..https://scheerpost.com/2022/04/22/daniel-ellsberg-putin-is-already-using-his-nuclear-weapons/ )

" DE: I used to believe in rationality as a helpful phenomenon. The trouble is that in ’91 I discovered—and long before that—that you can be very rational in terms of your instruments conforming and being consistent with your expectations and your values and your desires. The trouble is that those premises can be terribly flawed. " [...]

" It happened to be false. They’d been lied to, they’d been deceived. Unfortunately, it is so easy for humans to be deceived by others, and to deceive themselves, and to join what are in effect cults. You see—I won’t go into some of it—QAnon, which looks absolutely crazy. The belief that Trump won the election is as false as the QAnon beliefs, and yet it’s asserted by every Republican seeking office. Now, do they all believe it? Almost surely not. How can they all believe that? But they say it, and they act as if it’s true in order to get funding. " [...]

" And as you say, the belief that a nuclear war can actually be won—well, actually, we do disagree slightly on the number of people who actually believe that. But a vast number of people act as if it’s true, because their jobs depend on it. As I used to say, anyone can be as dumb as he has to be to keep his job. And to keep your job, Republicans have to pretend they believe that Trump is president, and people in the Pentagon or politicians who are confronting right-wingers have to pretend they—have to be dumb, have to act dumb. "

So yeah, many people have said they believe RT is real. Many believe others who have said RT appeared to them or that they think he's real.

So what?

People say they believe all sorts of codswallop for all kinds of reasons from keeping their job, to not losing face as a member of a cult, to not look dumb....... and many many more really crazy reasons.

But they say it, and they act as if it’s true in order to get ........................................... [fill in the blank]

Having good values means valuing the fact that your for absolute certainty that XYZ, Twitchell, or Klemp, or Matt Sharpe or Doug Marman are already proven liars. .... as well as really really dumb and totally untrustworthy. Is Fife any better? Who cares what he believes or why he believes it (is my rhetorical question here as well.) Look at his values ......

Henosis Sage

Apr 24, 2022, 9:23:23 AM4/24/22
It's basically an analogy .... think trump, qanon, usa pr about ukraine and swap that for Eckankar and RT instead.

anyway ... try this too?

"Challenge the official lie, as I often did, and you will soon become a nonperson" - (initiations blocked, ostracised, ridiculed)

" If we don’t know what happened in the past, we cannot make sense of the present. "
(the current eckankar is based upon the old decietful fake eckankar which has never been corrected, or explained, including twitchell personal myths and lies PLUS Harold's personal myths and lies )

[Arendt]"If everybody always lies to you, the consequence is not that you believe the lies, but rather that nobody believes anything any longer. This is because lies, by their very nature, have to be changed"

[Arendt]"a people that no longer can believe anything cannot make up its mind. It is deprived not only of its capacity to act but also of its capacity to think and to judge. And with such a people you can then do what you please."

all eckists were lied to, are still being " officially" lied to

Eckists are people too ....