"I did! I did! I did catch an infiltrator!"

Stephane Guenette

May 16, 2022, 11:03:57 PM5/16/22
The Infinity Sutra
https://deathmetalbuddha.ca/the-infinity-sutra
FB Page: facebook.com/0DMB0/

"Bear up, dear hart, worse mosquitos than these have sucked your blood."
-- Love, speaking out of turn

"Mosques eat 0s. Do you know what a 1 is, bugger?"

"I did! I did! I did catch an infiltrator!"

https://postimg.cc/TLP1FGSb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGmIL2gtieU

Protocol #9:10 - WE WILL CORRUPT THE YOUTH OF THE GOYIM (derogatory term for “Gentiles”) BY REARING THEM IN PRINCIPLES WHICH ARE KNOWN TO US AS FALSE.

Protocol #12:4 - “NOT A SINGLE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL REACH THE PUBLIC WITHOUT OUR CONTROL. All news items are received by a few agencies from all parts of the world. These agencies will be entirely in our control and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them.”

Protocol #14:1 - “WHEN WE COME INTO OUR KINGDOM IT WILL BE UNDESIRABLE THAT THERE SHOULD EXIST ANY OTHER RELIGION THAN OURS AS THE CHOSEN PEOPLE. WE SHALL FORBID CHRIST. We will sweep away all other forms of belief besides ours.”

Protocol #16:7,8 - “WE SHALL CHANGE HISTORY. We shall abolish every kind of freedom of instruction for the purpose of turning the Goyim into unthinking submissive brutes.”