Okay. I think we’re all agreed.

Tisra Til

Apr 22, 2022, 9:41:57 PM4/22/22
Take it to the Arena!

I’ll pretend like I’m the presiding judge, jury AND (don’t forget) executioner.

BTW, did the lions get fed today??

Henosis Sage

Apr 22, 2022, 10:02:37 PM4/22/22
Do you mean ontologically or epistemologically?

And are those lions real living lions, or are they fictional pseudo-lions using plagiarized roars?

Is Fife Real? Or a fiction....a paper mache figurine of a man?

That is the question of the hour. Decide Oh Judge!

Tisra Til

Apr 22, 2022, 10:34:27 PM4/22/22
Whoa. I plead the 5th.
Rumble amongst yourselves. More than one figurine is acceptable. I'll allow it.

Henosis Sage

Apr 22, 2022, 10:39:08 PM4/22/22
Thankyou Judge Dread.

Ontologically yours.

Tisra Til

Apr 22, 2022, 10:42:21 PM4/22/22
Well, demanding claims need demanding questions. I'm open to suggestion. He said, in a nonconfrontational, nonplussed manner, you know, ... way.

Tisra Til

Apr 22, 2022, 10:44:50 PM4/22/22
Yeah. Way.