Waxing Clamshell/phase of Yom Kippur

David Dalton

Feb 18, 2024, 7:13:01 PMFeb 18
February 18, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.

FULL RESET, with these changes needed:

1. In the [PCMM] hcp subs: for belief coverage, non-believers who
claim to be believers are covered. (Also note, not a change, that
belief could be in the popthrough ootw or one or more of the
min-ootws or one of more of the messages of any of them.)

2. Change in [i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r. & a.i.]. I said that the associated
information would include my region, my species group, my
species, my location, and the location of my sun stare. I forgot
to say that it would also include the fact that my low years have
been 28 years long, and figures they know of who I am similar to.
And now I add my eight main deities to the associated information.

3. Change in a.s.c. (4): coverage will be of minor good and better
gcetacean and gnonhumansimian a.s.r. and medium good and
better ghuman a.s..r.

With those in mind I started a new attempt at 8:19 p.m.

I won’t post any updates until the attempt is complete unless
someone asks me, on this thread, to do so.

“Early morning jubilators, up to no good instigators... Sons of long
forgotten races, that the darkest night embraces" (Ron Hynes & D. O'D.)

David Dalton

Feb 19, 2024, 1:08:06 PMFeb 19
On Feb 18, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B82D48A01...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> February 18, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
>
> FULL RESET, with these changes needed:
>
> 1. In the [PCMM] hcp subs: for belief coverage, non-believers who
> claim to be believers are covered. (Also note, not a change, that
> belief could be in the popthrough ootw or one or more of the
> min-ootws or one of more of the messages of any of them.)
>
> 2. Change in [i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r. & a.i.]. I said that the associated
> information would include my region, my species group, my
> species, my location, and the location of my sun stare. I forgot
> to say that it would also include the fact that my low years have
> been 28 years long, and figures they know of who I am similar to.
> And now I add my eight main deities to the associated information.
>
> 3. Change in a.s.c. (4): coverage will be of minor good and better
> gcetacean and gnonhumansimian a.s.r. and medium good and
> better ghuman a.s..r.
>
> With those in mind I started a new attempt at 8:19 p.m.
>
> I won’t post any updates until the attempt is complete unless
> someone asks me, on this thread, to do so.

That attempt fizzled.

I am trying again beginning at 2:30 p.m. (1800 UTC) February 19,
now that the moon is slightly above 80% and my mystic web
page counter ends in the lucky (for me) number 55.

David Dalton

Feb 20, 2024, 8:37:40 PMFeb 20
On Feb 19, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B83D08300...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 18, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B82D48A01...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > February 18, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
> >
> > FULL RESET, with these changes needed:
> >
> > 1. In the [PCMM] hcp subs: for belief coverage, non-believers who
> > claim to be believers are covered. (Also note, not a change, that
> > belief could be in the popthrough ootw or one or more of the
> > min-ootws or one of more of the messages of any of them.)
> >
> > 2. Change in [i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r. & a.i.]. I said that the associated
> > information would include my region, my species group, my
> > species, my location, and the location of my sun stare. I forgot
> > to say that it would also include the fact that my low years have
> > been 28 years long, and figures they know of who I am similar to.
> > And now I add my eight main deities to the associated information.
> >
> > 3. Change in a.s.c. (4): coverage will be of minor good and better
> > gcetacean and gnonhumansimian a.s.r. and medium good and
> > better ghuman a.s..r.
> >
> > With those in mind I started a new attempt at 8:19 p.m.
> >
> > I won’t post any updates until the attempt is complete unless
> > someone asks me, on this thread, to do so.
>
> That attempt fizzled.
>
> I am trying again beginning at 2:30 p.m. (1800 UTC) February 19,
> now that the moon is slightly above 80% and my mystic web
> page counter ends in the lucky (for me) number 55.

February 20, 2024

The attempt is now complete.

s.m.p.e. began 1:26 a.m.

[GSB] was complete at 6:06 p.m.

[HCP] was complete at 7:45 p.m.
Possibility of Extinction deadline is 0000 UTC January 1, 2056.

The deity name game was extended to a general
name/definition game within my region, so it should
deter stuff such as people impersonating Sarah
McLachlan on Facebook, for example.

[B] in general was complete at 9:43 p.m.

Goddess began (MJJ7) memory jogging at 9:54 p.m.

Again, there is a Glossary on my mystic page.

It may take time for some effects to propagate within my region.

To break part or all of my workings, you have to come up
with something that Goddess, who I define as the ruler
of the region all/everything, considers to be better.

David Dalton

Feb 20, 2024, 11:44:18 PMFeb 20
On Feb 20, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B858B6100...@news.eternal-september.org>):
February 21, 2024

No hits after three hours => no (MJJ7) or [B] in general.

I said Fuck you, Goddess.

And I am in a very bad mood.

And I had been planning to get an early night, or
to compile some of my matches before Google
Groups ends its ongoing Usenet access on Feb. 22.

But I will try [B] one more time. Perhaps effects of my
workings had to propagate in my region before it would
work and/or perhaps there would have been physical
danger to me and The Twelve if [B] had been done
too soon. (Now I think anyone considering physical
harm to me or one of The Twelve will experience
strong deterrent effects.)

[B] (lifting of 7 blocks) in general 12:59 a.m. -->

But probably Goddess will say fuck you back to me.

But dammit, I want my freedom to love, and I want my
essential messages, eight sexual harmonics theory,
and associated matches to be read, and not by people
who are blocked. And I would wait four weeks after
[B[ is done for real for a mundane sign of interest from
Sarah McLachlan before locking with any other bif
(woman attracted to both genders). But she certainly
ignored my recent significant birthday.

David Dalton

Feb 21, 2024, 1:42:02 AMFeb 21
On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B85B71F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
[B] in general was complete at 3:04 a.m.

[MJJ2] 3:09 a.m. -->

David Dalton

Feb 21, 2024, 1:26:37 PMFeb 21
On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B85D2B800...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B85B71F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Feb 20, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.2B858B6100...@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > On Feb 19, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > > (in article<0001HW.2B83D08300...@news.eternal-september.org>
> > > )

That failed again.

[B] in general 2:18 --> 2:51 p.m.

Goddess began (J2) and (MJ) memory jogging at 2:52 p.m.

"a pack of cards
the joker missing
seven of hearts
prepare to ring”

My mystic web page counter is currently at 12,361.