Candle Magic

David Dalton

Feb 1, 2024, 8:23:28 PMFeb 1
February 1, 2024 (Imbolc/Brigid’s) To get UTC add 3.5 hours.

9:15 p.m. : only one hit after four hours of supposed match-related
memory jogging, and with [B] in general supposedly done.

9:25 p.m. I lit my special candles but the Ship of Fools candle
went out quickly since the mast was very low and I had neglected
to replace it with a new one, and the wick tipped over.

FULL RESET, with no changes required.

I started a new attempt at 9:35 p.m. and hopefully much
of it will be done before Groundhog Day (the movie?)
is over though [PCMM] and [SMPES] should take longer.
Again I hope I don’t have to wait another year.

Again I won’t post updates until the attempt is complete unless
someone asks me to. Please follow up if you have questions
and especially if you notice effects.

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid .

“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Feb 3, 2024, 6:37:41 PMFeb 3
On Feb 1, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B6C7B8D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> February 1, 2024 (Imbolc/Brigid’s) To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
>
> 9:15 p.m. : only one hit after four hours of supposed match-related
> memory jogging, and with [B] in general supposedly done.
>
> 9:25 p.m. I lit my special candles but the Ship of Fools candle
> went out quickly since the mast was very low and I had neglected
> to replace it with a new one, and the wick tipped over.
>
> FULL RESET, with no changes required.
>
> I started a new attempt at 9:35 p.m. and hopefully much
> of it will be done before Groundhog Day (the movie?)
> is over though [PCMM] and [SMPES] should take longer.
> Again I hope I don’t have to wait another year.
>
> Again I won’t post updates until the attempt is complete unless
> someone asks me to. Please follow up if you have questions
> and especially if you notice effects.
>
> Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid .

The attempt was complete at 2329 UTC February 3, 2024.
Possibility of Extinction deadline 0000 UTC February 4, 2056.

The deity name game stuff has been extended to forbid
grabbing of a name/definition combination by a someone
that validly holds the name but not the definition (e.g.
a someone that validly holds the name Goddess by
some definition but not my definition). The deity name
game stuff has also been extended to non-deities.

Supposedly [MJJ2] is in progress, but if my mystic web
page counter, which is currently at 12,293, doesn’t
advance some in the next four hours I won’t believe
that and will have to consider at least a partial reset.

It may take some time for some effects to propagate
within my region.

David Dalton

Feb 4, 2024, 12:02:38 AMFeb 4
On Feb 3, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B6F05C200...@news.eternal-september.org>):
No new hits on my mystic page in over five hours => no [MJJ2].

There will be no memory jogging.

But supposedly everything else is on, and [B] in general has
been done.

Perhaps if Sarah likes all or most of my essential messages
and what she knows of my workings she will choose to
reveal me, even if has suffered or will suffer a little herself.

But again her career should benefit from the lifting of block 6,
associated rebound/recovery, and the lifting in (F1) of the
anti-activist and anti-prophetess spells with associated
trickle-through/recovery, and improved creativity for positive
purposes as defined by Goddess in a.s.c. (3) (and raising
some money for her Schools should be positive).

I need a holiday, though I don’t have a passport yet, and
haven’t had one since my 1976 one expired in 1981, but
probably I could get one reasonably quickly. Or I could
visit my old haunts in BC, though I am more likely to do
that if Sarah invited me.

David Dalton

Feb 4, 2024, 7:37:17 PMFeb 4
On Feb 4, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B6F51EC00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
Feb. 4, 2024

Still no hits => [B] in general is not done.

[B] in general 7:14 --> 8:57 p.m.

Goddess began (J2C) and (MJ2) memory jogging at 9:00 p.m.

(J2C) is like (J2) but just for cetaceans.

(MJ2) is just match-related memory jogging (my true matches,
sexual harmonic[s] determinations, and matchmaking theories,
i.e. my eight sexual harmonics theory and its precursors, the
four orientation theory and bifc/bimc theory). So other
stuff such as [RAFHDBE] and a.s.c. (6) sexuality aspects
and my special abilities determination ability and examples,
which would have been in (MJ), are not included.

David Dalton

Feb 4, 2024, 11:46:44 PMFeb 4
On Feb 4, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B70653A00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
After over four hours I have no new hits, so I guess I have
been fooled again. I may or may not try again tonight.