No particular phase of moon; leading up to Imbolc

David Dalton

Jan 29, 2024, 2:41:49 PMJan 29
January 29, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
(Freethinkers Day/28th anniversary of the start of my low years/
29th anniversary of my world-spanning factor 100 mystic orgasm)

3:42 p.m. : mystic web page counter still 12,252; no hits.
FULL RESET with no changes required.

I will try again on this snowy day, at no particular phase of moon,
and not correlating (except almost in onset) with the 28th
anniversary of the start of my low years, but I guess leading
up to Imbolc/Brigid’s/Candlemas/Groundhog Day (the movie?).

I began a new attempt at 3:50 p.m. Once again I won’t post
updates until it is complete unless someone asks me to,
but you can assume that I am proceeding as in recent
long threads. Please follow up if you have questions and
especially if you notice any effects, for example improved
sexual compatibility or charisma modulation or attraction
to local produce. :-)

“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Jan 30, 2024, 5:04:02 PMJan 30
On Jan 29, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B6836FA00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> January 29, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
> (Freethinkers Day/28th anniversary of the start of my low years/
> 29th anniversary of my world-spanning factor 100 mystic orgasm)
>
> 3:42 p.m. : mystic web page counter still 12,252; no hits.
> FULL RESET with no changes required.
>
> I will try again on this snowy day, at no particular phase of moon,
> and not correlating (except almost in onset) with the 28th
> anniversary of the start of my low years, but I guess leading
> up to Imbolc/Brigid’s/Candlemas/Groundhog Day (the movie?).
>
> I began a new attempt at 3:50 p.m. Once again I won’t post
> updates until it is complete unless someone asks me to,
> but you can assume that I am proceeding as in recent
> long threads. Please follow up if you have questions and
> especially if you notice any effects, for example improved
> sexual compatibility or charisma modulation or attraction
> to local produce. :-)

Even though I have had six hits other than me on my
mystic page since the above attempt began, it seems
to have stalled. There is a FULL RESET, with changes
required before I can proceed. I will consider matters
further and if I start a new attempt I will start a new
thread. However I don’t know if I should be trying
leading up to Imbolc (February 1) or starting at
Imbolc. (Imbolc and Brigid’s are February 1, and
Candlemas and Groundhog Day are February 2.)
And again I might have to wait until January 29, 2025,
which is a new moon and Chinese New Year.