Clamshell/Wolf Full Moon

David Dalton

Jan 24, 2024, 5:58:15 PMJan 24
January 24, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
(Belly Laugh Day/National Compliment Day/National “Just Do It” Day)

6:38 p.m. : FULL RESET, with two major changes required:

1. [PCMM] will be with all consequences of each individual
original working, except allowing for no overwriting,

2. a.s.c. (4) will go just to all minor criminal and better a.s.r.
and will come last in the sequence of six a.s.c. items.

So I will try again, though I don’t see how it could be possible
for an attempt to be complete by the exact time of full moon,
which is about nineteen hours from now, plus I may have
to go out for a few hours starting at lunchtime tomorrow.
Also i was hoping to go to Folk Night tonight but it looks
as though that is not in the cards, but I have a little beer here.

This full moon will be almost exactly 28 (2 times 14,
or 4 times 7) years since my low years began on
the morning of January 29, 1996 during waxing
gibbous moon, so this full moon could be the release
that I didn’t get at the full moon of February 4, 1996.
Hopefully I won’t have to wait until January 29, 2025.

Anyway, i began a new attempt at 7 p.m. and again
won’t post any updates until the attempt is complete,
but you can assume that I am proceeding as in
recent long threads. Please follow up if you notice
effects or have any questions. I will post updates
if anyone asks me to.

“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Jan 26, 2024, 5:08:57 AMJan 26
On Jan 24, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B61CD8500...@news.eternal-september.org>):
The attempt was supposedly complete at 0958 UTC Jan. 26, 2024.
Possibility of Extinction deadline is 0000 UTC Nov. 1, 2025.

David Dalton

Jan 26, 2024, 5:09:43 AMJan 26
On Jan 26, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B63BC3600...@news.eternal-september.org>):