crone moon, again

David Dalton

Feb 6, 2024, 3:14:23 PMFeb 6
February 6, 2023. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.

I started a new attempt at 3:58 p.m., slightly more than three
days before the exact time of Raven new (dark) moon.

I won’t post updates unless someone asks me to.

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid .

“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs
Her head to find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (S.McL.)

David Dalton

Feb 6, 2024, 3:31:56 PMFeb 6
On Feb 6, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B72CA9D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> February 6, 2023. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.

oops, 2024

David Dalton

Feb 6, 2024, 9:57:25 PMFeb 6
On Feb 6, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B72CA9D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> February 6, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
>
> I started a new attempt at 3:58 p.m., slightly more than three
> days before the exact time of Raven new (dark) moon.
>
> I won’t post updates unless someone asks me to.
>
> Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid .

FULL RESET, with no changes needed other than that
it is now less than three days before new (dark) moon
and it wasn’t above. That must have been my shortest
ever attempt.

I began a new attempt at 11:17 p.m.

However i bet that I won’t have any luck until between
Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day, or perhaps
even until Chinese New Year, 2025. But the coming
Chinese year is a Dragon year and I am a Dragon.

David Dalton

Feb 7, 2024, 11:46:30 PMFeb 7
On Feb 6, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B73291200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 6, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B72CA9D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > February 6, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
> >
> > I started a new attempt at 3:58 p.m., slightly more than three
> > days before the exact time of Raven new (dark) moon.
> >
> > I won’t post updates unless someone asks me to.
> >
> > Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid .
>
> FULL RESET, with no changes needed other than that
> it is now less than three days before new (dark) moon
> and it wasn’t above. That must have been my shortest
> ever attempt.
>
> I began a new attempt at 11:17 p.m.

The attempt was complete at 0439 UTC February 8, 2024.
Let me and other readers know if you notice any effects.

Possibility of Extinction deadline is 0000 UTC February 9, 2056.