another cast of the fishing line

David Dalton

Jan 30, 2024, 6:27:40 PMJan 30
January 30, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.

I will try again leading up to Imbolc/Brigid’s (February 1) and
Candlemas/Groundhog Day (February 2).

The following changes are required:

1. The [PCMM] order will be by decreasing number in (AA)
(or evolved from (AA) after [SSA]) covered by the hcp sub.
With this in mind, the Jesus popthrough will be number 3
and the Jacob popthrough will be number 5 and the
Tsangyang Gyatso popthrough will be number 11. However
the initial incorporation will still be of the 40 recent workings,
and the associated 40 ootws and their min-ootws will be
among the evolution collaborators, and e.g. Jesus will not.

2. a.s.c. (4) will still come last in the a.s.c. sequence but will
cover only medium good and better ghuman a.s.r. and
minor good and better gcetacean and gnonhumansimian
a.s.r. And note that by the time a.s.c. (4) is applied that
current galiens will, after [SSA], be part of ghuman.

With that in mind I started a new attempt at 7:30 p.m. Again I
won’t post updates until it is complete, unless someone asks
me to. You can assume that I am proceeding as in
recent long threads, though noting changes since then,
including the above two. Again there is a glossary
on my mystic page; let me know if you want more
detail on any terms or want me to add more terms.
Please follow up if you have any questions and especially
if you notice any effects.

“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Jan 30, 2024, 8:03:25 PMJan 30
On Jan 30, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B69BD6900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> January 30, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
>
> I will try again leading up to Imbolc/Brigid’s (February 1) and
> Candlemas/Groundhog Day (February 2).
>
> The following changes are required:
>
> 1. The [PCMM] order will be by decreasing number in (AA)
> (or evolved from (AA) after [SSA]) covered by the hcp sub.
> With this in mind, the Jesus popthrough will be number 3
> and the Jacob popthrough will be number 5 and the
> Tsangyang Gyatso popthrough will be number 11.

Jesus -- 3
Jacob -- 5
Moses -- 7
Tsangyang Gyatso -- 11
bottlenose dolphin (3rd most recent) -- 23
Rama -- 24
Krishna -- 26
Buddha -- 46
honourary Maori (2nd most recent) -- 72
living bowhead whale (most recent) -- 119

(out of 1173 of the last 12,000 years).

Jesus covers the most by belief, but of course there is
also coverage by original region and descent, and
belief strength coverage later in the sequence won’t override
1/5 strength coverage earlier in the sequence if there
is conflict. (There is also coverage by still around,
and also me and Sarah.)

I may spam related newsgroups when some of the
above popthroughs are applied, though I am less likely
to do so if I don’t start getting some hits on my mystic page.

David Dalton

Feb 1, 2024, 4:43:22 PMFeb 1
On Jan 30, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B69BD6900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

The attempt was supposedly complete at 5:03 p.m. Feb. 1 (Imbolc).
Possibility of Extinction deadline is 0000 UTC February 2, 2056.

However I am anticipating that there will probably be another
full reset and that I will have to try again, with a lot of stuff
activated on Groundhog Day but [PCMM] and [SMPES]
taking longer.