Waxing Clamshell to Wolf Full Moon

David Dalton

Jan 21, 2024, 2:53:56 PMJan 21
January 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
(International Playdate Day/World Religion Day)

This follows on the “sudden evolution for all species” thread.

4 p.m. : no hits; FULL RESET; no changes required.

I am trying again starting at 4:11 p.m.

My mystic web page counter is currently 12,239.

I won’t post updates until the attempt is complete unless
someone asks me to. Please follow up if you notice effects.

“It dpesn't matter baby, if you're a non-believer, the axe has fallen...
I give to you The Bitch Goddess of Truth" (Lizband -- Queen of Swords)

David Dalton

Jan 22, 2024, 3:54:41 PMJan 22
On Jan 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B5DADD200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> January 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
> (International Playdate Day/World Religion Day)
>
> This follows on the “sudden evolution for all species” thread.
>
> 4 p.m. : no hits; FULL RESET; no changes required.
>
> I am trying again starting at 4:11 p.m.
>
> My mystic web page counter is currently 12,239.
>
> I won’t post updates until the attempt is complete unless
> someone asks me to. Please follow up if you notice effects.

I said that [PCMM] included read access and charisma
modulation but it seems it doesn’t yet include the charisma
modulation.

But sexuality aspects of my workings should be on, but
nobody has yet reported any on here.

David Dalton

Jan 24, 2024, 2:04:52 AMJan 24
On Jan 21, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B5DADD200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> January 21, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
> (International Playdate Day/World Religion Day)
>
> This follows on the “sudden evolution for all species” thread.
>
> 4 p.m. : no hits; FULL RESET; no changes required.
>
> I am trying again starting at 4:11 p.m.
>
> My mystic web page counter is currently 12,239.
>
> I won’t post updates until the attempt is complete unless
> someone asks me to. Please follow up if you notice effects.

The attempt was complete at 0655 UTC January 24, 2024.
Possibility of Extinction deadline is 0000 UTC January 1, 2056.

There is now a bit less than 1.5 days to the exact time
of full moon, so we are now in the full moon period,
though I won’t allow myself to drink alcohol until the night
of January 24, and there is still time enough for another
partial reset before the exact time of full moon, or
I guess time enough for effects to become evident
before then.