skinny-D-moon to fat-D-moon, again

David Dalton

Feb 15, 2024, 5:25:21 PMFeb 15
February 15, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours

Still only one hit other than me (I was 12345) in several
days on my mystic page despite repeated attempts
at [B] in general and memory jogging =>

FULL RESET, with these changes required:

1. In [PCMM], belief strength later in the sequence will override
1/5 strength earlier in the sequence if there is conflict,

2. In the delivery of induced (P) (to the bowhead whale ootw and
those in the shaktipat lineages of the 43 recent popthrough ootws
including of that bowhead whale) and induced belly pop test spell
response (to all those ghumans and gcetaceans who know how to
perform such a spell) and associated information (which a while
ago I changed so that now humans will get as much as ceteceans,
so my location, location of my sun stare, my species group [soon],
my species, and my region), I add to the first category (induced (P))
all those not yet in either of the two categories who are ordained
by human or humans to bishop level or equivalent (the lowest
level that can ordain to level[s] below him or her) or higher (there
is no higher in Christianity but there is in some other religions
including Wicca).

3. a.s.c. (4) (centred clarity with +2 mood) will come last in the
a.s.c. sequence and will be applied to all gcetacean and
gnonhumansimian a.s.r. and to ghuman a.s.r. who are
minor good or better as defined by Goddess.

With that in mind I started a new attempt at 6:30 p.m. I
won’t post any updates until it is complete unless someone
asks me (on here) to do so. Please follow up on here
if you have any questions and especially if you note
any effects, e.g. improved sexual compatibility.

a D.

“Early morning jubilators, up to no good instigators... Sons of long
forgotten races, that the darkest night embraces" (Ron Hynes & D. O'D.)

David Dalton

Feb 17, 2024, 1:34:52 AMFeb 17
On Feb 15, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B7EC6CD00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
The attempt was complete at 0629 UTC February 17, 2024.

Possibility of Extinction deadline is 1111 UTC February 17, 2056.