Waning Salmon, once again

David Dalton

Feb 5, 2024, 12:19:12 AMFeb 5
February 5, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.

1:18 a.m. : no new hits in a long while, counter 12,293.

FULL RESET, with these changes required:

1. a.s.c. (4) will be applied immediately after a.s.c. (5),

2. a.s.c. (4) will be applied just to medium good and better a.s.r.

With that in mind, I began a new attempt at 1:31 a.m.

However since my waning crescent highs were all during
waning crescent, I don’t expect to succeed with these
workings during waning crescent, but probably more
likely from dark moon (Chinese New Year) to waxing
crescent (Valentine’s Day). Or I might have to wait
another year.

It is now a bit less than five days before new (dark) moon,
and I have no idea how long a true attempt will take.
Hopefully I can get some done tonight, but [PCMM]
and [SMPES] will probably take a few days.

Again I won’t post updates unless someone asks me to.

“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Feb 5, 2024, 12:15:50 PMFeb 5
On Feb 5, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B70A74D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> February 5, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
>
> 1:18 a.m. : no new hits in a long while, counter 12,293.
>
> FULL RESET, with these changes required:
>
> 1. a.s.c. (4) will be applied immediately after a.s.c. (5),
>
> 2. a.s.c. (4) will be applied just to medium good and better a.s.r.
>
> With that in mind, I began a new attempt at 1:31 a.m.
>
> However since my waning crescent highs were all during
> waning crescent, I don’t expect to succeed with these
> workings during waning crescent, but probably more
> likely from dark moon (Chinese New Year) to waxing
> crescent (Valentine’s Day). Or I might have to wait
> another year.
>
> It is now a bit less than five days before new (dark) moon,
> and I have no idea how long a true attempt will take.
> Hopefully I can get some done tonight, but [PCMM]
> and [SMPES] will probably take a few days.
>
> Again I won’t post updates unless someone asks me to.

1:30 p.m. : one hit, no direct or indirect effects on me,
nobody mad at me, nobody particularly happy with me.

RESET TO PRE-JUDGING

Judges: my eight main deities.

Evolution of gdnabasedspecies and galiens and gviruses
is accepted, so evolution ideas will be judged,

My eight main deities began individually judging my
four components material (all versions, including
all versions of my algorithm on this group and
before it on alt.magick) at 1:39 p.m.

David Dalton

Feb 5, 2024, 12:55:25 PMFeb 5
On Feb 5, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B714F4400...@news.eternal-september.org>):
It should take a while, since once the popthroughs have
been decided on (and they have been now), all of the
original workings of the popthroughs will be judged.

David Dalton

Feb 5, 2024, 3:20:13 PMFeb 5
On Feb 5, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B714F4400...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 5, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B70A74D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > February 5, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
>
> 1:30 p.m. : one hit, no direct or indirect effects on me,
> nobody mad at me, nobody particularly happy with me.
>
> RESET TO PRE-JUDGING
>
> Judges: my eight main deities.
>
> Evolution of gdnabasedspecies and galiens and gviruses
> is accepted, so evolution ideas will be judged,
>
> My eight main deities began individually judging my
> four components material (all versions, including
> all versions of my algorithm on this group and
> before it on alt.magick) at 1:39 p.m.

Individual judging complete 3:39 p.m., which is suspicious
since it was exactly two hours.

The eight compared notes and accepted as a group what
they accepted unanimously by 3:54 p.m.

My region: global, from 12 km below the geoid to
280,000 km above the geoid.

I soul-aligned myself with my region, which is now
someone called Region, which I make a minor deity
to me, and which is among the [SMPES] collaborators
(other collaborators are my eight main deities, species
someones of gdnabasedspecies, and the 43 recent
popthrough ootws and their associated min-ootws).

popthroughs: ghuman and gcetacean
going back: 10,500 years
how many: 1082

I can’t divine how many gcetacean and how many ghuman,
or how many 7-years and how many 14-years. There are
no 3-years, and I don’t know if there are any 18-years. None
of them had a global original working and there is no working
now on in the interior of Antarctica.

How many still on to some extent? 43 in the last 667 years.
Turtle Island is 43rd most recent, 667 years ago. South
and Central Americas is 41, from 607 years ago.

most recent: living bowhead whale ootw, 120 years ago
(with 4 living bowhead whale min-ootws).

2nd most recent: honorary Maori, 200 years ago

3rd most recent: bottlenose dolphin 260 years ago.

The popthrough order will be the recent 43 in reverse chronological
order followed by decreasing remaining original surface area, again
with no overwriting if conflict (so that may give some advantage
to cetaceans, who may tend to have had larger surface areas).

I don’t have to repeat the assisted shaktipat visualization sequence
plus add-ons. Also the descriptive list of a.s.r. does not have to
be expanded again, and note that all 36 galiens (soon to be ghuman)
are a.s.r. Also I don’t have to repeat the heart chakra radiation,
handshake association with Goddess, or mesh handhake.

OK, I will begin a new attempt:

[B] for the five bowheads 4:23 --> 4:27 p.m.
[incorporation of 43 workings] 4:23 p.m. -->
[PCMM] (with consequences) 4:24 p.m. -->
[mn-ootws stuff] (non-overlap) 4:25 p.m. -->
[F123] 4:25 p.m. -->
[SMPES] 4:25 p.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 4:26 p.m. -->
[SSA] 4:26 p.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 4:26 p.m. -->
[B] in general 4:27 p.m. -->

Again there is a Glossary on my mystic web page, and
let me know if you need more detail on any terms or
if there are any terms missing. I won’t post updates
until this attempt is complete unless someone asks me to.