adoption possibility

David Dalton

Oct 5, 2023, 8:29:25 PM10/5/23
a.s.c. (4) is still not complete.

If Sarah is committed to a man who she was partially compatible
with before a.s.c. (6), if she adopts a child under 16 before
(A,F)-HDBE occur they will become optimally sexually compatible
when they do. Given that it may be too short notice to legally
complete an adoption, I think a promise of adoption from
her to the child would suffice. Perhaps it could be a
Sarah McLachlan School of Music student.

The same might apply to Taylor Swift and others who do not
meet the five year and/or child under 16 criteria, though I
doubt that any are reading.

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

David Dalton

Oct 5, 2023, 8:49:16 PM10/5/23
On Oct 5, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2ACF8C6300...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> a.s.c. (4) is still not complete.
>
> If Sarah is committed to a man who she was partially compatible
> with before a.s.c. (6), if she adopts a child under 16 before
> (A,F)-HDBE occur they will become optimally sexually compatible
> when they do. Given that it may be too short notice to legally
> complete an adoption, I think a promise of adoption from
> her to the child would suffice. Perhaps it could be a
> Sarah McLachlan School of Music student.
>
> The same might apply to Taylor Swift and others who do not
> meet the five year and/or child under 16 criteria, though I
> doubt that any are reading.

Of course the guy could do the adoption. And the same
would be true for incompatible relationships.

But if the partially compatible relationship does not include an
a.s.r., of course it was not broken up by a.s.c. (6), but still
if the couple do not meet the criteria of 15 years and/or
child (of both) under 16, they could jointly (both) adopt or promise
to adopt to be set up to become optimally sexually compatible
through R-HDBE. The same would be true for
incompatible relationships.

David Dalton

Oct 5, 2023, 11:13:18 PM10/5/23
On Oct 5, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2ACF910900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Oct 5, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2ACF8C6300...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > a.s.c. (4) is still not complete.
> >
> > If Sarah is committed to a man who she was partially compatible
> > with before a.s.c. (6), if she adopts a child under 16 before
> > (A,F)-HDBE occur they will become optimally sexually compatible
> > when they do. Given that it may be too short notice to legally
> > complete an adoption, I think a promise of adoption from
> > her to the child would suffice. Perhaps it could be a
> > Sarah McLachlan School of Music student.
> >
> > The same might apply to Taylor Swift and others who do not
> > meet the five year and/or child under 16 criteria, though I
> > doubt that any are reading.
>
> Of course the guy could do the adoption. And the same
> would be true for incompatible relationships.
>
> But if the partially compatible relationship does not include an
> a.s.r., of course it was not broken up by a.s.c. (6), but still
> if the couple do not meet the criteria of 15 years and/or
> child (of both) under 16, they could jointly (both) adopt or promise
> to adopt to be set up to become optimally sexually compatible
> through R-HDBE. The same would be true for
> incompatible relationships.

I guess they should be sure they want to spend the
rest of their lives together.

I’m not sure if a.s.c. (3) indeed came on since I have not
since yet manifested improved creativity. But note that
it is improved creativity for positive purposes as defined
by Goddess, and maybe my adoption scheme counts
as creativity.

a.s.c. (4) is still not complete.

David Dalton

Oct 8, 2023, 2:00:45 AM10/8/23
On Oct 5, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2ACF8C6300...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> a.s.c. (4) is still not complete.
>
> If Sarah is committed to a man who she was partially compatible
> with before a.s.c. (6), if she adopts a child under 16 before
> (A,F)-HDBE occur they will become optimally sexually compatible
> when they do. Given that it may be too short notice to legally
> complete an adoption, I think a promise of adoption from
> her to the child would suffice. Perhaps it could be a
> Sarah McLachlan School of Music student.
>
> The same might apply to Taylor Swift and others who do not
> meet the five year and/or child under 16 criteria, though I
> doubt that any are reading.

OK, [RAFHDBE] is complete so it is too late to gain
optimal sexual compatibility though adoption, but
some of my rich readers might want to consider
adoption anyway, it would raise your goodness level.

David Dalton

Dec 9, 2023, 12:13:09 AM12/9/23
It is a little more than two months since I offered this option.

If [RAFHDBE] is complete then it is too late to follow this
option. If however I am now nearing the end of yet another
dry run, it is not yet too late.

"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Feb 11, 2024, 9:39:09 PMFeb 11
On Oct 5, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2ACF8C6300...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> If Sarah is committed to a man who she was partially compatible
> with before a.s.c. (6), if she adopts a child under 16 before
> (A,F)-HDBE occur they will become optimally sexually compatible
> when they do. Given that it may be too short notice to legally
> complete an adoption, I think a promise of adoption from
> her to the child would suffice. Perhaps it could be a
> Sarah McLachlan School of Music student.
>
> The same might apply to Taylor Swift and others who do not
> meet the five year and/or child under 16 criteria, though I
> doubt that any are reading.

Sarah and/or any hypothetical man of hers and
Taylor and/or Travis still have a little time to make such a
promise of adoption before (A,F)-HDBE will be complete.

“Early morning jubilators, up to no good instigators... Sons of long
forgotten races, that the darkest night embraces" (Ron Hynes & D. O'D.)

David Dalton

Feb 11, 2024, 11:36:24 PMFeb 11
On Feb 11, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B79BC4A01...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Oct 5, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2ACF8C6300...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > If Sarah is committed to a man who she was partially compatible
> > with before a.s.c. (6), if she adopts a child under 16 before
> > (A,F)-HDBE occur they will become optimally sexually compatible
> > when they do. Given that it may be too short notice to legally
> > complete an adoption, I think a promise of adoption from
> > her to the child would suffice. Perhaps it could be a
> > Sarah McLachlan School of Music student.
> >
> > The same might apply to Taylor Swift and others who do not
> > meet the five year and/or child under 16 criteria, though I
> > doubt that any are reading.
>
> Sarah and/or any hypothetical man of hers and
> Taylor and/or Travis still have a little time to make such a
> promise of adoption before (A,F)-HDBE will be complete.

OK, (A,F)-HDBE is supposedly complete, so if they
didn’t make such a promise of adoption they will
be broken up by a.s.c. (6) later, unless this is yet
another dry run.

David Dalton

Feb 12, 2024, 1:51:29 AMFeb 12
On Feb 12, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B79D7C600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 11, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B79BC4A01...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Oct 5, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.2ACF8C6300...@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > If Sarah is committed to a man who she was partially compatible
> > > with before a.s.c. (6), if she adopts a child under 16 before
> > > (A,F)-HDBE occur they will become optimally sexually compatible
> > > when they do. Given that it may be too short notice to legally
> > > complete an adoption, I think a promise of adoption from
> > > her to the child would suffice. Perhaps it could be a
> > > Sarah McLachlan School of Music student.
> > >
> > > The same might apply to Taylor Swift and others who do not
> > > meet the five year and/or child under 16 criteria, though I
> > > doubt that any are reading.
> >
> > Sarah and/or any hypothetical man of hers and
> > Taylor and/or Travis still have a little time to make such a
> > promise of adoption before (A,F)-HDBE will be complete.
>
> OK, (A,F)-HDBE is supposedly complete, so if they
> didn’t make such a promise of adoption they will
> be broken up by a.s.c. (6) later, unless this is yet
> another dry run.

From imags.google.com Travis is still straight-type-1-M
and since a.s.c. (6) is now complete and has taken
partial compatibility away from bif Taylor, they have
been broken up, as I have warned well in advance.
But of course if this is yet another fake activation
sequence that isn’t true yet and they still have time
to make an adoption promise.

David Dalton

Feb 12, 2024, 2:38:17 AMFeb 12
On Feb 12, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B79F76F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
One possible match for Taylor Swift is straight-type-2-M
in the Beothuk species Usher, who has had an old
lock which should have been rendered incomplete
by now if things are working. His former spouses
Grace and Tameka are lesbian, so I suppose there
could be a bridged relationship of
Usher-->Taylor-->(Grace,Tameka) that would
split into two bedrooms most of the time.

Now Taylor should be able to use her matchmaking ability
to find an optimally sexually compatible match in his
(again Beothuk) species for Travis, but let me look
at the SW23 list I posted on alt.gossip.celebrities
on December 25. The straight-type-1-F women
on that list are Kiernan Shipka, Karen Gillan,
Kate Beckinsale, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Sophia Bush,
and Allison Janney. Only Kiernan is in the Beothuk
species. She does not have an optimally sexually
compatible match. So a good match for Travis
is Kiernan. The age difference shouldn’t matter
much after the sudden evolution.