Some gnosticism

Venus as a Boy

Mar 10, 2023, 7:50:55 AM3/10/23

Master of In/sanity

Mar 12, 2023, 11:41:47 PM3/12/23
Am 10.03.2023 um 13:50 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/03/10/some-gnosticism/

"Think before you sink into the unthinkable"

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Master of In/sanity

Mar 14, 2023, 11:21:48 AM3/14/23
Am 13.03.2023 um 04:41 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> Am 10.03.2023 um 13:50 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/03/10/some-gnosticism/
>>

> "Think before you sink into the unthinkable"

Soylent Green is coming to town!

The coal power plant operators now want to operate their coal power
plants with wood pellets and the logging has already started and the
German foresters are already starting to plant southern trees because
they expect an average temperature increase of 4°C and there was a
report about an algae farmer in France on TV who expects a rise in algae
farming!

Soylent Green is not far away!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Master of In/sanity

Mar 14, 2023, 1:39:10 PM3/14/23
Am 13.03.2023 um 04:41 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> Am 10.03.2023 um 13:50 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/03/10/some-gnosticism/
>>

> "Think before you sink into the unthinkable"

Creation:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/03/14/either-or-or-both/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Master of In/sanity

Mar 14, 2023, 2:10:08 PM3/14/23

Master of In/sanity

Mar 17, 2023, 2:25:55 PM3/17/23
Am 13.03.2023 um 04:41 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> Am 10.03.2023 um 13:50 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/03/10/some-gnosticism/
>>

> "Think before you sink into the unthinkable"

Some stupid Bumfuck
summond the entirety of all deamons worldwide, his voice told me, i
can’t even go on my patio without being attacked!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/