Breaking pandemic news --> "ClevelandTom3" is Rapid COVID-19 Test **positive** today (12/22/21) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 22, 2021, 2:32:46 PM12/22/21
@ClevelandTom3 wrote in part:

> LOL... As we all know ...

@ClevelandTom3 wrote:

> (nothing meaningful for 20 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @ClevelandTom3, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Tom, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive122221

Negative control on USENET:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/7ixdk7t6Bk8/m/p1OywBTJAAAJ

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 24, 2021, 6:33:43 PM12/24/21

@Armandhammer wrote:

> (nothing for 2 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Armandhammer, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, AH, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive122421

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 24, 2021, 10:45:02 PM12/24/21

@Alexander Hanneman wrote:

> (nothing meaningful for 33 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Alexander Hanneman, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Alexander, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive122421b

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 25, 2021, 12:56:12 PM12/25/21

@Smajo Nanic wrote:

> (nothing meaningful for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Smajo Nanic, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Smajo, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive122521

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 27, 2021, 5:46:55 PM12/27/21

@derpsternium wrote:

> (nothing for 26 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @derpsternium, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Derp, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive122721

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 28, 2021, 4:22:03 PM12/28/21

@Reds wrote:

> (nothing for 17 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Reds, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Reds, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive122821

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 29, 2021, 12:41:08 PM12/29/21

@Sarah Watson wrote:

> (nothing for 51 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Sarah Watson, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Sarah, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive122921

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 29, 2021, 7:28:33 PM12/29/21

@Tony Alston wrote:

> (nothing meaningful for 45 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Tony Alston, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Tony, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive122921b

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 30, 2021, 1:42:42 PM12/30/21

@Go Caps wrote:

> (nothing for 16 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Go Caps, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, GC, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive123021

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 31, 2021, 6:53:25 PM12/31/21

@drop dead wrote:

> (nothing meaningful for 48 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @drop dead, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, DD, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive123121

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 1, 2022, 1:14:47 PM1/1/22

@Dragon420 wrote:

> (nothing for 22 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dragon420, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Drago, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive010122

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 1, 2022, 5:18:35 PM1/1/22

@Shashank Susgni wrote:

> (nothing meaningful for >44 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Shashank Susgni, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, SS, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive010122b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 1, 2022, 6:22:13 PM1/1/22

@Linda Dbse wrote:

> (nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Linda Dbse, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Linda, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive010122c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 2, 2022, 2:06:28 PM1/2/22

@Kingsley wrote:

> (nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Kingsley, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, K, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive010222

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 3, 2022, 12:59:20 PM1/3/22

@Hugh Smith wrote:

> (nothing for 6 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Hugh Smith, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Hugh, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive010322

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 3, 2022, 4:39:11 PM1/3/22

@We.American Ingenuity wrote in part:

> Democrats need to ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @We.American Ingenuity, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> WAI, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@We.American Ingenuity wrote:

> (nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @We.American Ingenuity, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Hugh, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive010322b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 3, 2022, 8:39:27 PM1/3/22

@Vertigos wrote:

> (nothing for 20 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Vertigos, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, V, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive010322c

Michael Ejercito

Jan 3, 2022, 8:53:56 PM1/3/22
Let us pray for him.

Michael

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 3, 2022, 9:28:52 PM1/3/22
May GOD bless "Vertigos" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Amen.

Laus DEO
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 4, 2022, 12:29:34 PM1/4/22

@Nath Henn wrote:

> (nothing for 55 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Nath Henn, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Nath, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive010422

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 4, 2022, 1:49:56 PM1/4/22
@Judgement On America Is Imminent wrote in part:

> ... this is about to happen...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Judgement On America Is Imminent, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, JOAII,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Judgement On America Is Imminent wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew That if thou ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Judgement On America Is Imminent, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> JOAII, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Judgement On America Is Imminent wrote:

> (nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Judgement On America Is Imminent, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, JOAII, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive010422b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 4, 2022, 4:52:27 PM1/4/22

@Deborah Freedman wrote:

> (nothing for 24 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Deborah Freedman, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Deborah, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive010422c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 4, 2022, 7:44:49 PM1/4/22

@Hugh Janus wrote:

> (nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Hugh Janus, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Hugh, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive010422d

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 5, 2022, 8:42:16 PM1/5/22

@C A wrote:

> (nothing meaningful for > 50 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @C A, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, CA, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive010522

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 6, 2022, 3:22:45 PM1/6/22
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:
> Yak wrote in part:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:

>>>I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>>>hope you, Yak, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>>
>>>So how are you ?
>>
>> Jesus sent me free sushi...
>
>Taking your continued interest here to mean "yes, you have a healthy
>appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you, Yak, that it's
>wonderful knowing through our hunger that we're both not having a
>heart attack (aka myocardial infarction) at the moment in accordance
>with pure logic {healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger} and advise that
>you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
>established here that you are:
>
>So now how are you ?

(no reply for > 60 minutes)

Your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" when
greeted here means, Yak, you're http://tinyurl.com/StatCOVID19Test
**positive** indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly
contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor and to

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/-0r7ut5hQMM/m/pjZlCjlHEgAJ

[...]

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 8, 2022, 1:36:00 PM1/8/22

@La Fond wrote:

> (nothing for 14 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @La Fond, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, LF, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive010822

[...]

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 8, 2022, 8:22:49 PM1/8/22

@DAVID wrote:

> (nothing for 2 hours)
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @DAVID, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, David, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive010822b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 8, 2022, 8:45:40 PM1/8/22

@Joseph Gerarde wrote:

> (nothing for 16 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Joseph Gerarde, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Joseph, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive010822c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 9, 2022, 2:05:06 AM1/9/22

@Zero9656 wrote:

> (nothing meaningful for 23 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Zero9656, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Zero, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive010922

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2022, 7:07:42 PM1/10/22

@Warpathy wrote:

> (nothing for 41 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> Warpathy, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Warpathy, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011022

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2022, 8:14:54 PM1/10/22

@EMS LIFE wrote:

> (nothing for 48 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @EMS LIFE, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, EL, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011022b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2022, 8:30:16 PM1/10/22

@Red Pill wrote:

> (nothing meaningful for >60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Red Pill, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, RP, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011022c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2022, 4:22:59 PM1/11/22

@harry lazard wrote:

> (nothing for 12 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @harry lazard, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Harry, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011122

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2022, 4:39:42 PM1/11/22

@DAVID wrote:

> (nothing meaningful for >26 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @DAVID, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, David, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011122b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2022, 4:46:18 PM1/11/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2022, 9:23:22 PM1/11/22

@Stone Men wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew I’m not wonderfully hungry...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Stone Men, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, SM, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011122c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 12, 2022, 12:22:07 PM1/12/22

@R Montrose wrote in part:

> Joe you ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @R Montrose, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> RM, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@R Montrose wrote:

(nothing for 21 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @R Montrose, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, RM, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011222

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 12, 2022, 8:26:36 PM1/12/22

@Billy Pardew wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew yeah call ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> Billy Pardew, taking your continued interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Billy, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Billy Pardew wrote:

(nothing for 43 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Billy Pardew, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Billy, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011222b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 13, 2022, 6:54:31 AM1/13/22

@Thomas Lanham wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew forgive me ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Thomas Lanham, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Thomas, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Thomas Lanham wrote:

(nothing for 5 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Thomas Lanham, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Thomas, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011322

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 13, 2022, 1:20:01 PM1/13/22

@Jeff Zest wrote in part:

> At least you are getting the tests ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jeff Zest, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Jeff, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Jeff Zest wrote:

(nothing for 10 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jeff Zest, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Jeff, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011322b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 13, 2022, 1:46:50 PM1/13/22

@Free Kyle wrote in part:

> Liberals are losers ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Free Kyle, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> FK, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Free Kyle wrote:

(nothing for 17 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Free Kyle, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, FK, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011322c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 13, 2022, 2:37:27 PM1/13/22
@NorCalTim Caldwell wrote in part:

> Let's ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @NorCalTim Caldwell, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Tim,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@NorCalTim Caldwell wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew lol thank you ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @NorCalTim Caldwell, taking your giving thanks to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Tim, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@NorCalTim Caldwell wrote:

(nothing for 23 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @NorCalTim Caldwell, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Tim, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011322d

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 13, 2022, 2:52:11 PM1/13/22
@Francisco Leon wrote in part:

> It could be also ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Francisco Leon, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Francisco,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Francisco Leon wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew I’m talking about how ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Francisco Leon, taking your interest to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Francisco, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Francisco Leon wrote:

(nothing for 23 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Francisco Leon, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Francisco, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011322e

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2022, 2:28:21 PM1/14/22

@Byron Mist wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew hungry!

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Byron Mist, taking your "hungry!" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Byron, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Byron Mist wrote:

(nothing for 15 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Byron Mist, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Byron, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011422

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2022, 7:13:13 PM1/14/22

@Kelly Douglas wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew *you're

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Kelly Douglas, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Kelly, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Kelly Douglas wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >17 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Kelly Douglas, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Kelly, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011422b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 15, 2022, 9:46:52 PM1/15/22

@LaserFlexr wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Very well ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @LaserFlexr, taking your "very well" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> LF, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@LaserFlexr wrote:

(nothing for 14 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @LaserFlexr, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, LF, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011522

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 16, 2022, 5:57:06 PM1/16/22

@Dan Abnormal wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Andrew, I know ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dan Abnormal, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Dan, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Dan Abnormal wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >10 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dan Abnormal, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Dan, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011622b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 16, 2022, 6:05:45 PM1/16/22

@Dan Abnormal wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew which ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @ChazTheYouthful, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Chaz, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@ChazTheYouthful wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @ChazTheYouthful, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Chaz, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011622c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 16, 2022, 6:18:17 PM1/16/22
@YouTube keeps censoring me wrote in part:

> Convince to ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @YouTube keeps censoring me, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, YTkcm,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@YouTube keeps censoring me wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew what does ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @YouTube keeps censoring me, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> YTkcm, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@YouTube keeps censoring me wrote:

(nothing for 7 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> YouTube keeps censoring me, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, YTkcm, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011622d

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 17, 2022, 6:57:10 PM1/17/22

@N Hinton wrote in part:

> @@HeartDoc Andrew Well fed and ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @N Hinton, taking your "well fed" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> NH, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@N Hinton wrote:

(nothing meaningful for 21 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @N Hinton, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, NH, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011722

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 17, 2022, 7:08:52 PM1/17/22

@R N wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew i am hungry ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @R N, taking your "hungry" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> RN, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@R N wrote:

(nothing for 11 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @R N, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, RN, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011722b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 18, 2022, 6:46:26 PM1/18/22

@Leroi LaPue wrote in part:

> Hey wasn't there ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Leroi LaPue, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Leroi, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Leroi LaPue wrote:

(nothing for 11 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Leroi LaPue, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully
hungry"
> when greeted here means, Leroi, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011822

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 18, 2022, 10:54:59 PM1/18/22
@Catloverplayer wrote in part:

> This will soon be over ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Catloverplayer, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Catlover,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Catloverplayer wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew My appetite hasn't been effected.

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Catloverplayer, taking your "appetite hasn't been effected" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Catlover, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Catloverplayer wrote:

(nothing for 48 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Catloverplayer, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully
hungry"
> when greeted here means, Catlover, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011822b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 20, 2022, 1:30:01 PM1/20/22

@Bob DaMano wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Bob DaMano, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Bob, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012022

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 20, 2022, 6:18:49 PM1/20/22

@Jennifer Nordlund wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >23 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jennifer Nordlund, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Jennifer, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012022b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 20, 2022, 10:03:18 PM1/20/22

@Space Herpes wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew you win ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Space Herpes, taking your conceding defeat to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> SH, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Space Herpes wrote:

(nothing for 11 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Space Herpes, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, SH, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012022c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 21, 2022, 7:06:05 PM1/21/22

@Te Re wrote in part:

> Ahh I read about a certain ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Te Re, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> TR, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Te Re wrote:

(nothing for 14 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Te Re, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, TR, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012122

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 21, 2022, 10:01:33 PM1/21/22

@Good grief05 wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Great ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Good grief05, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> GG, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Good grief05 wrote:

(nothing for 24 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Good grief05, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, GG, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012122b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 21, 2022, 11:07:50 PM1/21/22

@thewizboy wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >10 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @thewizboy, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Wiz, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012122c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 23, 2022, 7:41:29 PM1/23/22
@The Watchman on the Wall wrote in part:

> Methodist Hospital in Houston ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @The Watchman on the Wall, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, WW,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@The Watchman on the Wall wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Dude you can't ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> The Watchman on the Wall, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> WW, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@The Watchman on the Wall wrote:

(nothing for 25 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @The Watchman on the Wall, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, WW, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012322

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 23, 2022, 9:37:09 PM1/23/22

@bigtechtyranny wrote in part:

> @Clinton Kildepsteen do ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @bigtechtyranny, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> BTT, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@bigtechtyranny wrote:

(nothing for 16 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @bigtechtyranny, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, BTT, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012322b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 25, 2022, 6:53:53 PM1/25/22

@ThatOne ZeldaFan wrote in part:

> @800lb Gorilla the white house ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @ThatOne ZeldaFan, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> ToZf, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@ThatOne ZeldaFan wrote:

(nothing for 3 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @ThatOne ZeldaFan, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, ToZf, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012522

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 26, 2022, 7:30:22 PM1/26/22
@realnowheregirl wrote in part:

> What ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @realnowheregirl, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, RNG,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@realnowheregirl wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Pleased I suppose ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @realnowheregirl, taking your "pleased" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> RNG, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@realnowheregirl wrote:

(nothing for 11 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @realnowheregirl, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, RNG, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012622

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 27, 2022, 5:51:24 PM1/27/22

@david T. wrote in part:

> Everybody together Pass ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @david T., taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> David, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@david T. wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @david T., your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, David, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012722

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 27, 2022, 9:30:09 PM1/27/22

@A Soxy wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew I am simply splendent ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @A Soxy, taking your "splendent" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> AS, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@A Soxy wrote:

(nothing for 34 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @A Soxy, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, AS, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012722b

Michael Ejercito

Jan 27, 2022, 11:46:01 PM1/27/22
Let us pray for him!

Michael

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 27, 2022, 11:58:02 PM1/27/22
May GOD bless "A Soxy" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 28, 2022, 8:02:37 PM1/28/22
@Bonani Mathambo wrote in part:

> 1. He called the leaked recording ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Bonani Mathambo, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Bonani,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Bonani Mathambo wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew You mean ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Bonani Mathambo, taking your continued interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Bonani, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Bonani Mathambo wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Bonani Mathambo, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Bonani, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012822

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 28, 2022, 10:22:59 PM1/28/22

@D&NYC wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew do you write for the view? ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @D&NYC, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Dee, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@D&NYC wrote:

(nothing for 22 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @D&NYC, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Dee, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012822b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 29, 2022, 5:46:56 PM1/29/22

@Nazri Buangwrote:

(nothing meaningful for >60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Nazri Buang, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Nazri, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012922

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 29, 2022, 8:29:07 PM1/29/22

@Jason M wrote in part:

> @Pecquet-DuBaLaix no but we see ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jason M, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Jason, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Jason M wrote:

(nothing for 22 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jason M, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Jason, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012922b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 30, 2022, 7:17:52 PM1/30/22

@bigtechtyranny wrote:

> Wonderfully hungry bot.

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @bigtechtyranny, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> BTT, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@bigtechtyranny wrote:

(nothing for 4 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @bigtechtyranny, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, BTT, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive013022

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 31, 2022, 10:18:19 AM1/31/22

@rick erhart wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew oh please, that's it?

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @rick erhart, taking your continued interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Rick, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@rick erhart wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @rick erhart, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Rick, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive013122

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 31, 2022, 5:26:20 PM1/31/22

@Lost Key wrote in part:

> @Sandra Williamson No they’re not ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Lost Key, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> LK, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Lost Key wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Lost Key, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, LK, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive013122b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 31, 2022, 6:40:13 PM1/31/22

@Yo Momma wrote in part:

> @Sandra Williamson Where you shopping? ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Yo Momma, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> YM, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Yo Momma wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Yo Momma, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, YM, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive013122c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 31, 2022, 8:37:19 PM1/31/22

@Dirty Red wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew It’s obvious ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dirty Red, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Red, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Dirty Red wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dirty Red, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Red, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive013122d

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 31, 2022, 8:50:26 PM1/31/22

@Shh Syy wrote in part:

> nice to talk to you ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Shh Syy, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> SS, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Shh Syy wrote:

(nothing for 46 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Shh Syy, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, SS, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive013122e

Michael Ejercito

Jan 31, 2022, 11:53:49 PM1/31/22
Let us pray for him!

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 1, 2022, 12:01:56 AM2/1/22
May GOD bless "Lost Key" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Amen.

Laus DEO
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 2, 2022, 10:19:11 AM2/2/22
@Sandburg Martin wrote in part:

> Pro-Trump lawyers, please ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Sandburg Martin, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Sandburg,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Sandburg Martin wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew all the best ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Sandburg Martin, taking your "all the best" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Sandburg, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Sandburg Martin wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Sandburg Martin, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Sandburg, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020222

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 3, 2022, 3:33:21 AM2/3/22

@Eric S. wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew tired ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Eric S., taking your being able to reply to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Eric, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Eric S. wrote:

(nothing for 4 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Eric S., your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Eric, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020322

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 3, 2022, 2:24:12 PM2/3/22

@Suchapill wrote in part:

> "multiple layers of ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Suchapill, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Pill, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Suchapill wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >4 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Suchapill, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Pill, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020322b

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 3, 2022, 4:18:40 PM2/3/22

@Gulf Marine wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >4 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Gulf Marine, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Marine, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020322c

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 3, 2022, 5:13:07 PM2/3/22
(news) 02/03/22 Again for a 2nd time, here's the post about this ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/JzbPqsHk00Q/m/lrXBX_jPBAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2022, 5:37:12 PM2/4/22

@2bRealist wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Doing well...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @2bRealist, taking your "doing well" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Realist, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@2bRealist wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @2bRealist, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Realist, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020422

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2022, 6:55:29 PM2/4/22

@MICH wrote in part:

> ... sells quality ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @MICH, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Mich, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@MICH wrote:

(nothing for 49 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @MICH, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Mich, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020422b

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2022, 11:39:05 PM2/4/22
@Robert van Ruyssevelt wrote in part:

> What ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Robert van Ruyssevelt, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Robert,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Robert van Ruyssevelt wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew I have ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Robert van Ruyssevelt, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Robert, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Robert van Ruyssevelt wrote:

(nothing for 4 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Robert van Ruyssevelt, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Robert, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020422c

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 6, 2022, 9:05:37 PM2/6/22

@grant smythe wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Actually I just finished watching ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @grant smythe, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Grant, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@grant smythe wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >16 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @grant smythe, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Grant, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020622

Michael Ejercito

Feb 7, 2022, 12:42:27 AM2/7/22
Let us pray for him!

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 7, 2022, 3:11:34 AM2/7/22
May GOD bless "Eric S." in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 7, 2022, 9:44:07 PM2/7/22

@Jon Deibe wrote in part:

> Believe the intelligence of ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jon Deibe, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Jon, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Jon Deibe wrote:

(nothing for 7 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jon Deibe, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Jon, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020722

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 8, 2022, 4:39:46 PM2/8/22

@Balmeo Anthony Ray wrote in part:

> @Ameri Color what’s so bad about Trump? ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Balmeo Anthony Ray, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Balmeo, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Balmeo Anthony Ray wrote:

(nothing for 27 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Balmeo Anthony Ray, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Balmeo, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020822

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2022, 9:27:54 AM2/9/22

@OOPS2468 wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew fantastic ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @OOPS2468, taking your "fantastic" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Oops, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@OOPS2468 wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >5 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @OOPS2468, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Oops, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020922

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2022, 3:21:36 PM2/9/22

@mike swiental wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >17 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @mike swiental, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Mike, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020922b

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2022, 8:11:13 PM2/9/22

@Ray Ray wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Ray Ray, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Ray, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020922c

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2022, 10:10:13 PM2/9/22

@Skreety04 wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Me famished! ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Skreety04 , taking your"famished" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Skreet, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Skreety04 wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >2 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Skreety04, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Skreet, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020922d

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 10, 2022, 7:29:58 PM2/10/22

@SJosh Smith-Brennan wrote in part:

> @Fook You What's the difference ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Josh Smith-Brennan , taking your"famished" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Josh, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Josh Smith-Brennan wrote:

(nothing meaningful for 3 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Josh Smith-Brennan, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Josh, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021022

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 10, 2022, 8:02:34 PM2/10/22

@Fook You wrote in part:

> @Josh Smith-Brennan You can live ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Fook You , taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> FY, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Fook You wrote:

(nothing for 34 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Fook You, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, FY, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021022b

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 10, 2022, 8:10:47 PM2/10/22

@Wolfgang Karp wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew You seem ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Wolfgang Karp , taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Wolfgang, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Wolfgang Karp wrote:

(nothing for 11 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Wolfgang Karp, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Wolfgang, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021022c

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 10, 2022, 8:25:39 PM2/10/22

@joe dough wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Are you ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @joe dough , taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Joe, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@joe dough wrote:

(nothing for 21 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @joe dough, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Joe, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021022d
It is loading more messages.