How to Break My Workings, revisited

David Dalton

Nov 19, 2021, 1:37:27 AM11/19/21
I think my four components workings have been coming
on during waxing moon and should be fully on by
the peak of the lunar eclipse, which will be at 0902 UTC
Nov. 19, 2021, or by not long after that.

As I think I said on these groups some months ago, the
only way to break my workings is to come up with
a better idea as defined by my God, the ruler of the region
all/everything. And I guess the better idea could be
something that would overwrite part but not all of
my workings.

I may have said that someone could just will a
better idea and my God would seamlessly accept
or reject it, but that is only true for change
access to the main stack healing circle
prescriptions. To overwrite something else,
including to overwrite all of my workings,
one would have to communicate the better
idea to my God, which wouldn’t count as
prayer unless you have my God as a deity
to you.

I have been updating my progress on the thread
“clamshell moon” on alt.religion.druid .

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Nov 25, 2021, 2:12:54 AM11/25/21
On Nov 19, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27477DA500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I think my four components workings have been coming
> on during waxing moon and should be fully on by
> the peak of the lunar eclipse, which will be at 0902 UTC
> Nov. 19, 2021, or by not long after that.
>
> As I think I said on these groups some months ago, the
> only way to break my workings is to come up with
> a better idea as defined by my God, the ruler of the region
> all/everything. And I guess the better idea could be
> something that would overwrite part but not all of
> my workings.
>
> I may have said that someone could just will a
> better idea and my God would seamlessly accept
> or reject it, but that is only true for change
> access to the main stack healing circle
> prescriptions. To overwrite something else,
> including to overwrite all of my workings,
> one would have to communicate the better
> idea to my God, which wouldn’t count as
> prayer unless you have my God as a deity
> to you.
>
> I have been updating my progress on the thread
> “clamshell moon” on alt.religion.druid .

Also, my region is global, and extends from 12 km below the geoid
to (255,000 - 12) km above the geoid, and if someone evades
my workings by leaving the region they will be covered again
when they return.

David Dalton

Nov 26, 2021, 2:05:27 AM11/26/21
On Nov 19, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27477DA500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I think my four components workings have been coming
> on during waxing moon and should be fully on by
> the peak of the lunar eclipse, which will be at 0902 UTC
> Nov. 19, 2021, or by not long after that.
>
> As I think I said on these groups some months ago, the
> only way to break my workings is to come up with
> a better idea as defined by my God, the ruler of the region
> all/everything. And I guess the better idea could be
> something that would overwrite part but not all of
> my workings.
>
> I may have said that someone could just will a
> better idea and my God would seamlessly accept
> or reject it, but that is only true for change
> access to the main stack healing circle
> prescriptions. To overwrite something else,
> including to overwrite all of my workings,
> one would have to communicate the better
> idea to my God, which wouldn’t count as
> prayer unless you have my God as a deity
> to you.
>
> I have been updating my progress on the thread
> “clamshell moon” on alt.religion.druid .

OK, the above is not entirely true.

First, species someone negotiators and enhanced psychedlic
drug enhanceables can request changes to the main stack
global species balance of a species someone (the smallest
in mass someone containing a species, which I generally
denote by a capital letter, e.g. CowBullCalf) and that
species someone, if it accepts the change, would either
will it and it would be seamlessly accepted or rejected
by moderator God, or the species someone would request
it of God.

Secondly, as described on the thread “assisted shaktipat, yet again”
on alt.religion.druid , assisted shaktipat recipients (a.s.r.)
are able to use perineum click (short period mula bandha)
divination to determine what is in in those of my workings
which remain to come on. Then if they have better ideas
they can try to get them in by perineum click negotiation,
with their deity or deities (relayed to by the source of the
perineum click if it is not among them), with my God (the
ruler of the region all/everything), or simply by willing the
changes. If their deity is not my God, and accepts the
changes, it will relay them to my God, who has top level
access in the main stack.

What remains to come on?

1. the sudden magickal physical evolution setup is still in progress
2. the sins adjustment has not yet occurred
3. the installation of an update to the main stack healing
circle prescriptions has not yet occurred
4. the installation of an update to the main stack global
species balance has not yet occurred

I hope that some of you can improve on what I have
queued in those four items before tomorrow night,
say 2400 UTC/GMT Nov.. 26 (0000 UTC Nov. 27)
which is 8:30 p.m. NST Nov. 26 my local time.