Re: Ok...furnace blower motor questions

Jack Skolasky

Dec 31, 2011, 11:57:11 AM12/31/11
On 12/30/2011 8:01 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 17:28:48 -0800 (PST), "dca...@krl.org"
> <dca...@krl.org> wrote:
>
>> On Dec 30, 8:15 pm, Gunner Asch<gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> It spinds just fine with no power on it. Free, easy, no grinding, no
>>> dragging. Put power on it..and it locks. I can indeed turn it by hand
>>> with the power on..but its surprisingly stout. No grinding or dragging
>>> noise then either. Electromagnetic lock up.
>>>
>>> Gunner
>>
>> Well you could try putting a sheet of paper between the rotor and the
>> stator. See if it turns freely and then apply power and turn the
>> shaft and see if it tears the paper. Or use some prussian blue. I
>> am still betting it is worn bearings. But the above will let you
>> know.
>>
>> You ought to be able to find a used blower that still works. New
>> parts are very expensive.
>>

>> Dan
>
> Getting it out...will be an utter bitch. So I may fasten a breeze box
> fan to the input vent in the utility room and let it run until I get
> some money set aside.

"Until [you] get some money set aside"? I thought you were a land baron
there in Teats or whatever the fuck the place is called? I thought you
were raking in Big Bucks doing sophisticated $684,000 real estate deals
in Redondo Beach? I guess that was all bullshit, eh?

Face it - you're just a dirty, Olive Av South Teats scrounger.

sbalneav

Dec 31, 2011, 1:26:24 PM12/31/11
On 11-12-31 10:57 AM, Jack Skolasky wrote:
> On 12/30/2011 8:01 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 17:28:48 -0800 (PST), "dca...@krl.org"
>> <dca...@krl.org> wrote:

>>> Well you could try putting a sheet of paper between the rotor and the
>>> stator. See if it turns freely and then apply power and turn the
>>> shaft and see if it tears the paper. Or use some prussian blue. I
>>> am still betting it is worn bearings. But the above will let you
>>> know.
>>>
>>> You ought to be able to find a used blower that still works. New
>>> parts are very expensive.
>>>

>>> Dan
>>
>> Getting it out...will be an utter bitch. So I may fasten a breeze box
>> fan to the input vent in the utility room and let it run until I get
>> some money set aside.

Coming into the conversation late; just got crossposted to a.a

If it's a furnace blower motor, it's probably a brushless, AC induction
job (1/3 HP or so). Does it have a starter capacitor?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_motor#Capacitor_start_motor

If that cap's shorted, that'll lock it up solid. Might want to check
that. Don't need a fancy cap tester; simple multimeter should do.
just pop off the leads, and check for zero resistance.

HTH, Gunner.

Jack Skolasky

Dec 31, 2011, 2:35:36 PM12/31/11
On 12/31/2011 10:33 AM, Wild_Bill wrote:
> Whoose the only one here that repeatedly claims to be an experienced
> professional machine repair technician?
>
> Yet, the gumbass can't troubleshoot one of the most simple of machines..
> a motor, which has ONE moving part.
>
> For those of you who don't have access to a Gummer translator/decoder
> ring, his post meant he expected some sucker to send him a free
> capacitor for his neglected, old furnace blower.

Ha ha ha ha ha! That would fit! The guy is just the grubbiest sort of
scrounger.

> The unit was already old 20 years ago, and the only time it was fixed
> was with a used part.. that doesn't even qualify as a repair.
> Since then, he hasn't had enough money to buy a new part, which most of
> the HSMs here could easily find for about $8 new.
>
> In all the years of owning the old furnace, it never occurred to the
> hopeless dimwit to find a replacement motor or a spare capacitor.. just
> oil the motor.
>
> The badass highly-trained, experienced Army killer is afraid a local
> parts dealer will overcharge him for a part.
>
> Fucking incredible that a legendary icon such as himself doesn't have
> countless local friends or contacts who stock parts and would give him a
> decent discount because after all, he's the owner of a business which
> has helped them numerous times, and supported their livelyhoods with his
> many purchases.
>
> When this fuckup needs something repaired, he takes the item to folks
> that know what they're doing, or turns to his knowledgeable friends in
> RCM for sympathy and pity.
>
> Although his worthless company name includes the descriptive term
> Engineering, he basically doesn't know his reeking ass from a hole in
> the ground.

I prefer to say doesn't know his pimply face from his flabby doughy ass.
This set of gummer photos ought to help explain why:
https://plus.google.com/photos/104042282269066802602/albums/5297721893976731153/5297722011673270850?banner=pwa

> He can't distinguish what type of motor it is from observation or
> referring to the wiring
> diagram. He can sit there and wiggle the shaft and spin it around, and
> that's the limit of his many years of professional machine technician
> experience.
>
> He doesn't need no steenkin furnace.. he's a mastermind survivalist, at
> least as long as the citizens of California can afford to keep him
> alive.. besides, if he can't afford a capacitor, he can't pay a utility
> bill either.. but maybe the liberal government will.
>
> Too bad that woman isn't still there to take care of his needs, although
> I don't recall Gummer ever having anything nice or appreciative to say
> about her.. even after she took care of him after his heart problems.
> His words were often more like worthless bitch or nothing but a burden
> on his lifestyle.
> It seems as though his son has abandoned him too, or maybe he's just a
> chip off the old block.
>
> Who IS that BAD MF?
>
> That's Shafted.. and without a clue.

*Excellent* post - thanks.

> Happy New Year All

Very happy New Year to you too, Bill.

Colanth

Dec 31, 2011, 4:43:55 PM12/31/11
He's raking in the bucks in his mind. While his body dumpster dives
for cardboard to patch up the holes in his "house".
--
"To surrender to ignorance and call it God has always been premature,
and it remains premature today." - Isaac Asimov

Gunner Asch

Dec 31, 2011, 6:49:45 PM12/31/11
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:57:11 -0800, Jack Skolasky
<kick.d...@SouthTeats.con> wrote:

>Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:57:11 -0800
>From: Jack Skolasky <kick.d...@SouthTeats.con>
>Newsgroups: alt.california,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian
>Subject: Re: Ok...furnace blower motor questions

>"Until [you] get some money set aside"? I thought you were a land baron
>there in Teats or whatever the fuck the place is called? I thought you
>were raking in Big Bucks doing sophisticated $684,000 real estate deals
>in Redondo Beach? I guess that was all bullshit, eh?
>
>Face it - you're just a dirty, Olive Av South Teats scrounger.

Real estate deals? Blink blink? I helped a buddy clean out and get
ready his deceased dads home in Redondo Beach. Thats doing "real estate
deals"?

So who are you going to be after I <plink> you this time?

Fascinating how you have absolutely no balls whatsoever. Did that happen
in an accident or were you the result of talidiomide?

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Gunner Asch

Dec 31, 2011, 7:10:56 PM12/31/11
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 12:26:24 -0600, sbalneav <sbal...@alburg.net>
wrote:
Thanks! Ill do just that.

Off to grab a meter.

Raylene Slusser

Dec 31, 2011, 7:15:57 PM12/31/11
Refresh my memory, gummer - maybe you've told me and I've simply
forgotten. What is it, again, that you think it proves to copy and
paste those headers into your reply? I really can't see what benefit
that is to you at all. Maybe you explained it and it slipped my memory.
Be a pal and tell me again, won't you, please?

>> "Until [you] get some money set aside"? I thought you were a land baron
>> there in Teats or whatever the fuck the place is called? I thought you
>> were raking in Big Bucks doing sophisticated $684,000 real estate deals
>> in Redondo Beach? I guess that was all bullshit, eh?
>>
>> Face it - you're just a dirty, Olive Av South Teats scrounger.
>
> Real estate deals? Blink blink? I helped a buddy clean out and get
> ready his deceased dads home in Redondo Beach. Thats doing "real estate
> deals"?

gummer, didn't you write:

I just *closed* a house in Redondo Beach that was a suckhole..about
like any South Taft house..and it went for $684,000
[emphasis added]

http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/bde9c1dedc4c013c

Yes, gummer, you *did* write it. You posted that on Nov. 30 at a couple
minutes before 5:00pm PST.

gummer, when people say they "closed" a house for $684,000, that means
they bought it or sold it - either as the seller or buyer, or as an
agent. Now, it emerges you were just helping a buddy "clean out and get
ready" a house. Were you deliberately trying to mislead, gummer?

gummer, when I wrote that I was about to sell my little house for over
$450,000, I meant that I was the fucking owner. I pocketed a couple of
hundred thousand on that sale, gummer. I wasn't "helping a buddy" or
any such bullshit.

I still maintain that I could buy your entire fucking block, including
the weed-choked vacant lot across the street, with the amount of money I
realized *after* closing. Of course, I couldn't afford the toxic waste
cleanup from all the methamphetamine waste on your and your neighbors'
properties, so you shan't be seeing me and my agent there any time soon.

> So who are you going to be after I<plink> you this time?

Some other of your friends, goober. Don't worry about it. You'll know
it when you see it.

> Fascinating how you have absolutely no balls whatsoever. Did that happen
> in an accident or were you the result of talidiomide?

If you weren't such a clueless douchebag, Dwieber, you'd know that
Thalidomide (not <chortle> "talidiomide" [sic]) never was approved for
sale in the United States.

Jack Skolasky

Dec 31, 2011, 7:17:21 PM12/31/11
> Off to grab my crotch in the bog for half an hour.

Keep that crap to yourself, boy.

sbalneav

Dec 31, 2011, 7:47:27 PM12/31/11
Juuuuuust in case, I'll state the obvious:

Before doing ANY electrical work on ANY mains powered device,
ALWAYS MAKE SURE IT'S TURNED OFF AT THE BREAKER PANEL.

Gunner Asch

Dec 31, 2011, 9:23:41 PM12/31/11
It shows that you are nothing more than a low life troll.

<VBG>

Raylene...laugh laugh laugh!!

>>> "Until [you] get some money set aside"? I thought you were a land baron
>>> there in Teats or whatever the fuck the place is called? I thought you
>>> were raking in Big Bucks doing sophisticated $684,000 real estate deals
>>> in Redondo Beach? I guess that was all bullshit, eh?
>>>
>>> Face it - you're just a dirty, Olive Av South Teats scrounger.
>>
>> Real estate deals? Blink blink? I helped a buddy clean out and get
>> ready his deceased dads home in Redondo Beach. Thats doing "real estate
>> deals"?
>
>gummer, didn't you write:
>
> I just *closed* a house in Redondo Beach that was a suckhole..about
> like any South Taft house..and it went for $684,000
> [emphasis added]
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/bde9c1dedc4c013c

I sure did close a house in Redondo Beach. I however didnt CLOSE ON a
house in Redondo Beach.

You really are a fucking Idiot..Raylenne

>Yes, gummer, you *did* write it. You posted that on Nov. 30 at a couple
>minutes before 5:00pm PST.

Sure did

>gummer, when people say they "closed" a house for $684,000, that means
>they bought it or sold it - either as the seller or buyer, or as an
>agent. Now, it emerges you were just helping a buddy "clean out and get
>ready" a house. Were you deliberately trying to mislead, gummer?

No you fucking dumb shit..they say Closed ON. Laugh laugh laugh

Such a fucking dweeb. I indeed closed or closed down a house in Red
Beach.

Took everything out of it. Cleaned it out. Replaced broken Stuff. Fixed
it up. Turned off the water and the cable and internet. Closed it.

So when a business closes at the end of the day..its been sold?????

>gummer, when I wrote that I was about to sell my little house for over
>$450,000, I meant that I was the fucking owner. I pocketed a couple of
>hundred thousand on that sale, gummer. I wasn't "helping a buddy" or
>any such bullshit.

Bummer. Must not have had much of a house.

>I still maintain that I could buy your entire fucking block, including
>the weed-choked vacant lot across the street, with the amount of money I
>realized *after* closing. Of course, I couldn't afford the toxic waste
>cleanup from all the methamphetamine waste on your and your neighbors'
>properties, so you shan't be seeing me and my agent there any time soon.

Go for it. Double dog dare you. <VBG>

Dont forget its California in a dying town..and my place still has axles
under it. Add some tires, break it in half, and move it off the lots.

And you will be stuck with land in a dying town. There is a empty lot
next to my lots..been for sale for 6 yrs now. Still no buyers.
There is a completely finished brand new house kiddy corner from
me..been empty..and for sale for 5 yrs.

Sure you want to try to fuck with me that badly?

I can spend $5k..and move my place to an acre out in the oil fields for
a 99 yr lease at $20 a year. <VBG>

It would be nice to get out of town and onto a flat lot.

Go for it!! Double dog dare you, you bitch. <VBG>

>> So who are you going to be after I<plink> you this time?
>
>Some other of your friends, goober. Don't worry about it. You'll know
>it when you see it.

Laugh laugh laugh..I thought I recognized the name. I havent seen her
since 1971 when we graduated highschool. Which just shows what a
fucking deranged bitch you really are. Ive become your hobby havent I?

<VBG>

Good. Keep it up..and Ill return the favor. You do know I know people
who work for giganews..right? A couple favors..Ill have your billing
information, then your name, your address and then another phone call or
two..and we can call you Cliff 2.

Lets play!! Sure you want to?

>> Fascinating how you have absolutely no balls whatsoever. Did that happen
>> in an accident or were you the result of talidiomide?
>
>If you weren't such a clueless douchebag, Dwieber, you'd know that
>Thalidomide (not <chortle> "talidiomide" [sic]) never was approved for
>sale in the United States.

Did I claim you were not a military brat?

Laugh laugh laugh!!!

And spelling flames..the last resort of the fucktard. Isnt that
right...Raylenne Slusser?

Laugh laugh laugh!!

Looks like we have a game of chicken going on.
Sure you are willing to pay the ultimate price?

Gunner Asch

Dec 31, 2011, 9:36:07 PM12/31/11
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 16:15:57 -0800, Raylene Slusser
<kick.d...@SouthTeats.con> wrote:

>Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 16:15:57 -0800
>From: Raylene Slusser <kick.d...@SouthTeats.con>
>Newsgroups: alt.california,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian
>Subject: Re: Ok...furnace blower motor questions

Troll along widdle space cadet.....

Colanth

Dec 31, 2011, 9:33:03 PM12/31/11
<kick.d...@SouthTeats.con> wrote:

>If you weren't such a clueless douchebag, Dwieber, you'd know that
>Thalidomide (not <chortle> "talidiomide" [sic]) never was approved for
>sale in the United States.

And that it affected long bone growth, not balls (which his kind is
usually lacking, except for the area under their noses).
--
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be
accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into

Ray Keller

Dec 31, 2011, 10:16:21 PM12/31/11

"Raylene Slusser" wrote in message
Then why does the local wallgreens have it on the shelf in the pharmacy?

Ray Keller

Dec 31, 2011, 10:36:04 PM12/31/11
On Dec 31, 8:16 pm, "Ray Keller" <LEFTARD TROLLS ARE DESPERATE> wrote:
> "Raylene Slusser"  wrote in message

> On 12/31/2011 3:49 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>

> > On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:57:11 -0800, Jack Skolasky
> > <kick.dwee...@SouthTeats.con>  wrote:

> >> Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:57:11 -0800
> >> From: Jack Skolasky<kick.dwee...@SouthTeats.con>
> >> Newsgroups:
> >> alt.california,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.atheism,alt.rel­igion.christian
> >> Subject: Re: Ok...furnace blower motor questions
> http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/bde9c1dedc4c...
>
> Yes, gummer, you *did* write it.  You posted that on Nov. 30 at a couple
> minutes before 5:00pm PST.
>
> gummer, when people say they "closed" a house for $684,000, that means
> they bought it or sold it - either as the seller or buyer, or as an
> agent.  Now, it emerges you were just helping a buddy "clean out and get
> ready" a house.  Were you deliberately trying to mislead, gummer?
>
> gummer, when I wrote that I was about to sell my little house for over
> $450,000, I meant that I was the fucking owner.  I pocketed a couple of
> hundred thousand on that sale, gummer.  I wasn't "helping a buddy" or
> any such bullshit.
>
> I still maintain that I could buy your entire fucking block, including
> the weed-choked vacant lot across the street, with the amount of money I
> realized *after* closing.  Of course, I couldn't afford the toxic waste
> cleanup from all the methamphetamine waste on your and your neighbors'
> properties, so you shan't be seeing me and my agent there any time soon.
>

> > So who are you going to be after I<plink>  you this time?
>
> Some other of your friends, goober.  Don't worry about it.  You'll know
> it when you see it.
>
> > Fascinating how you have absolutely no balls whatsoever. Did that happen
> > in an accident or were you the result of talidiomide?
>
> If you weren't such a clueless douchebag, Dwieber, you'd know that
> Thalidomide (not <chortle> "talidiomide" [sic]) never was approved for
> sale in the United States
> Then why does the local wallgreens have it on the shelf in the pharmacy?- Hide quoted text -

LOL at another butt stupid leftard

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide

United States
On July 16, 1998, the FDA approved the use of thalidomide for the
treatment of lesions associated with erythema nodosum leprosum (ENL).
Because of thalidomide's potential for causing birth defects, the drug
may be distributed only under tightly controlled conditions. The FDA
required that Celgene Corporation, which planned to market thalidomide
under the brand name Thalomid, establish a system for thalidomide
education and prescribing safety (STEPS) oversight program. The
conditions required under the program include limiting prescription
and dispensing rights only to authorized prescribers and pharmacies,
keeping a registry of all patients prescribed thalidomide, providing
extensive patient education about the risks associated with the drug,
and providing periodic pregnancy tests for women who take the drug.
[36] On May 26, 2006, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted
accelerated approval for thalidomide (Thalomid, Celgene Corporation)
in combination with dexamethasone for the treatment of newly diagnosed
multiple myeloma (MM) patients.[37] The FDA approval came seven years
after the first reports of efficacy in the medical literature[38] and
Celgene took advantage of "off-label" marketing opportunities to
promote the drug in advance of its FDA approval for the myeloma
indication. Thalomid, as the drug is commercially known, sold over
$300 million per year, while approved only for leprosy.[39]

PrecisionmachinisT

Jan 1, 2012, 3:43:48 AM1/1/12

"sbalneav" <sbal...@alburg.net> wrote in message
Actually, in all likelyhood it's a "PSC" motor...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_motor#Permanent-split_capacitor_motor

Addtionally, you both are dumber than a box of old door knobs.

Gunner Asch

Jan 1, 2012, 6:38:38 AM1/1/12
And you are an old faggot.

Anything else to spew about?

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Jan 1, 2012, 6:50:07 AM1/1/12
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 20:16:21 -0700, "Ray Keller" <LEFTARD TROLLS ARE
DESPERATE> wrote:

>From: "Ray Keller" <LEFTARD TROLLS ARE DESPERATE>
>Newsgroups: alt.california,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian
>Subject: Re: Ok...furnace blower motor questions
>Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 20:16:21 -0700

Ok..the war is on.

First blood or is it over when your heart stops beating?

Gunner Asch

Jan 1, 2012, 6:54:21 AM1/1/12
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 18:47:27 -0600, sbalneav <sbal...@alburg.net>
Dude..its a 110vt motor. I work on 50 hp 440 volt hardware every day at
work.

See...its really simple..I just touch this to
thZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP!!

Thud....

sbalneav

Jan 1, 2012, 2:52:29 PM1/1/12
Could be. The one in my furnace is the former; it's got the centrifugal
switch, and makes an audible "click" when it's up to speed. Either way,
if the cap is shorted, depending on the wiring configuration, it can
lead to the "Locked up while on" condition he describes.

> Addtionally, you both are dumber than a box of old door knobs.

Why? What did I say that was dumb? Telling him to check for a shorted
cap is dumb? How so?

Colanth

Jan 1, 2012, 3:26:07 PM1/1/12
On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 03:50:07 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Ok..the war is on.
>
>First blood or is it over when your heart stops beating?

It's already over - your head stopped a long time ago. Are you SURE
you came back from Nam?
--
Classified tagline. Please enter password: _

George Plimpton

Jan 1, 2012, 3:36:27 PM1/1/12
On 1/1/2012 12:26 PM, Colanth wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 03:50:07 -0800, Gunner Asch<gunne...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Ok..the war is on.
>>
>> First blood or is it over when your heart stops beating?
>
> It's already over - your head stopped a long time ago. Are you SURE
> you came back from Nam?

He can't come back from a place to which he never went.

George Plimpton

Jan 1, 2012, 3:59:22 PM1/1/12
> treatment of lesions associated with erythema nodosum leprosum (ENL).[...]

Sorry, I should have been more specific. Thalidomide was never approved
in the US as a morning sickness drug in the 1950s, and was never
dispensed here for that purpose. There is a small number of American
children with birth defects linked to Thalidomide taken by their mothers
during pregnancy while traveling or living in Europe.

Thalidomide is frequently mentioned as an example to support the testing
of drugs on animals. "Animal rights" lunatics commonly say that testing
drugs on animals "doesn't work", but in fact Thalidomide proved to be
teratogenic (causing limb defects) in every mammal species on which it
has been tested. The drug was not tested for teratogenicity by the
German drug developer. An American pharmacologist at the FDA, Frances
Oldham Kelsey, an early pioneer in detecting that drugs could pass the
placental barrier, refused to approve the drug in the US.

Colanth

Jan 1, 2012, 7:09:41 PM1/1/12
On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 13:52:29 -0600, sbalneav <sbal...@alburg.net>
wrote:
Maybe he means that it could be a welded switch?
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read
text.|Q: Why is top-posting such an annoying thing?|A: Top-posting.|Q:

Paul Duca (tomservo56954@comcast.net)

Jan 1, 2012, 9:12:04 PM1/1/12
I can see the political operatives of your 1% heroes authorizing a
modern-day Thalidomide...they make a new pile, and those you call
Fleabaggers are told to be grateful that pregnant females won't spend
the day throwing up, so they can continue homemaking duties until
their water breaks.

Paul
Message has been deleted

osugeography

Jan 2, 2012, 1:36:23 AM1/2/12
To Ray Kellar:

Your last line is incorrect. Thalidomide was used about 15 months ago
to treat multiple myeloma of a family member, in the USA.

If you rely entirely on Wikipedia on Thalidomide, as on many other
things, you may talk about stupid leftwards, while you are personally
ignorant of current pharmacopeia.

Marvin Sebourn
osugeo...@aol.com

Gunner Asch

Jan 2, 2012, 6:51:57 AM1/2/12
On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 22:36:23 -0800 (PST), osugeography
<osugeo...@aol.com> wrote:

>Thalidomide

As for those that claim it was never used in the US...perhaps they
should read this...from the same wiki article

In the late 1950s and early 1960s, more than 10,000 children in 46
countries were born with deformities, such as phocomelia, as a
consequence of thalidomide use.[16] The Australian obstetrician William
McBride and the German pediatrician Widukind Lenz suspected a link
between birth defects and the drug, a theory Lenz proved in
1961.[17][18] McBride was later awarded a number of honours, including a
medal and prize money by the prestigious L'Institut de la Vie in
Paris.[19]

In the United Kingdom, the drug was licensed in 1958. Of the
approximately 2,000 babies born with defects, 466 survived.[20] The drug
was withdrawn in 1961. In 1968, after a long campaign by The Sunday
Times newspaper, a compensation settlement for the UK victims was
reached with Distillers Company (now part of Diageo).[21][22] This
compensation, which is distributed by the Thalidomide Trust in the UK,
was substantially increased by Diageo in 2005.[23] The UK Government
gave survivors a grant of £20 million, to be distributed through the
Thalidomide Trust, in December 2009.[2] In Germany approximately 2,500
thalidomide babies were born.[18]
1962: FDA pharmacologist Frances Oldham Kelsey receives an award from
President John F. Kennedy for blocking sale of thalidomide in the United
States.

In the United States, pharmacologist and M.D. Frances Oldham Kelsey
refused Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for an application
from the Richardson-Merrell company to market thalidomide, saying
further studies were needed, which reduced the impact of thalidomide in
United States patients. Although thalidomide was never approved for sale
in the United States, millions of tablets had been distributed to
physicians during a clinical testing program. It was impossible to know
how many pregnant women had been given the drug to help alleviate
morning sickness or as a sedative.[24]

Im aware of at least one American child born of military parents in
Germany that had a "flipper" baby..and another one whose mother was
given the drug IN THE UNITED STATES by her doctor..as noted in the last
paragraph

Shall not be infringed

Jan 2, 2012, 11:24:19 AM1/2/12
On Jan 2, 12:11 am, Deucalion <some...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 15:26:07 -0500, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 03:50:07 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com>
> >wrote:
>
> >>Ok..the war is on.
>
> >>First blood or is it over when your heart stops beating?
>
> >It's already over - your head stopped a long time ago.   Are you SURE
> >you came back from Nam?
>
> Some of us, who have read his drivel for over a decade, aren't
> convinced that he ever served in Nam.

Some were there but never served. They spent their tour at midnight
chow, then sleeping in the back of the comm van they were supposed
pulling duty.

Ring a bell?

George Plimpton

Jan 2, 2012, 12:49:05 PM1/2/12
On 1/1/2012 9:11 PM, Deucalion wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 15:26:07 -0500, Colanth<col...@pern.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 03:50:07 -0800, Gunner Asch<gunne...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Ok..the war is on.
>>>
>>> First blood or is it over when your heart stops beating?
>>
>> It's already over - your head stopped a long time ago. Are you SURE
>> you came back from Nam?
>
> Some of us, who have read his drivel for over a decade, aren't
> convinced that he ever served in Nam.

It's not that I'm not convinced he ever served there; rather, I *am*
convinced that he *NEVER* served there, in fact *NEVER* was in the
military at all.

Randal Scripter

Jan 2, 2012, 1:08:30 PM1/2/12
On 1/2/2012 3:51 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 22:36:23 -0800 (PST), osugeography
> <osugeo...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> Thalidomide
>

> As for those that claim it was never used in the US...perhaps they
> should read this...from the same wiki article
> [...]
>
> Im aware of at least one American child born of military parents in
> Germany that had a "flipper" baby..and another one whose mother was
> given the drug IN THE UNITED STATES by her doctor..as noted in the last
> paragraph

The drug was never approved in the US for its originally intended use,
gummer - as a sedative or as a morning sickness drug. Yes, some
American received the drug as part of clinical trials, and others
received it if they were in Europe where it was approved, but the drug
never was prescribed here because it never received approval. In fact,
gummer, PBS says there were only 17 Thalidomide babies born in the USA
(http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/health/july-dec98/thalidomide_8-4.html).

Just keep spinning and looking more stupid by the post, gummer.

Gunner Asch

Jan 2, 2012, 3:31:21 PM1/2/12
Thank you for conforming exactly what I stated. That there were kids
born in the US who were flipper babies as well as in Europe.

That wasnt so hard now was it?

Oddly enough..I rather suspect it wasnt your intention to back up my
statement..but..you were stupid.

Thanks!!

Colanth

Jan 2, 2012, 4:08:15 PM1/2/12
On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 00:11:49 -0500, Deucalion <som...@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 15:26:07 -0500, Colanth <col...@pern.invalid>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 03:50:07 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Ok..the war is on.
>>>
>>>First blood or is it over when your heart stops beating?
>>
>>It's already over - your head stopped a long time ago. Are you SURE
>>you came back from Nam?
>
>Some of us, who have read his drivel for over a decade, aren't
>convinced that he ever served in Nam.

I'm just playing the game. If he ever served, it was as a one-striper
who had wet pants all the time he was there.
--
"Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church" - unknown

Colanth

Jan 2, 2012, 4:10:09 PM1/2/12
Ding ding ding ding. (Or should I spell it dinh?)

Or were always somewhere else when there was anything to do.

I've heard them called "targets", and the speakers weren't referring
to AK-47 rounds.
--
"What a crowd - the Haves and the Have Mores. Some people call you the
Elite. I call you my base" - George Bush.

Randal Scripter

Jan 2, 2012, 4:15:07 PM1/2/12
On 1/2/2012 1:08 PM, Colanth wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 00:11:49 -0500, Deucalion<som...@nowhere.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 15:26:07 -0500, Colanth<col...@pern.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> It's already over - your head stopped a long time ago. Are you SURE
>>> you came back from Nam?
>>
>> Some of us, who have read his drivel for over a decade, aren't
>> convinced that he ever served in Nam.
>
> I'm just playing the game. If he ever served, it was as a one-striper
> who had wet pants all the time he was there.

His entire yarn about having been in the military is wholly implausible.
Implausible doesn't mean impossible, but the story is just far too
fanciful. I don't believe he ever was in the military.

Randal Scripter

Jan 2, 2012, 4:13:01 PM1/2/12
On 1/2/2012 12:31 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 10:08:30 -0800, Randal Scripter
> <kick.d...@SouthTeats.conn> wrote:
>
>> On 1/2/2012 3:51 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> As for those that claim it was never used in the US...perhaps they
>>> should read this...from the same wiki article
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Im aware of at least one American child born of military parents in
>>> Germany that had a "flipper" baby..and another one whose mother was
>>> given the drug IN THE UNITED STATES by her doctor..as noted in the last
>>> paragraph
>>
>> The drug was never approved in the US for its originally intended use,
>> gummer - as a sedative or as a morning sickness drug. Yes, some
>> American received the drug as part of clinical trials, and others
>> received it if they were in Europe where it was approved, but the drug
>> never was prescribed here because it never received approval. In fact,
>> gummer, PBS says there were only 17 Thalidomide babies born in the USA
>> (http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/health/july-dec98/thalidomide_8-4.html).
>>
>> Just keep spinning and looking more stupid by the post, gummer.
>
> Thank you for conforming

"Conforming" - ha ha ha ha ha!

Nice try, blowjob.

Michael A. Terrell

Jan 2, 2012, 6:55:01 PM1/2/12

Gunner Asch wrote:

> osugeography wrote:
>
> >Thalidomide

We can thank the Brits for damage caused the DES they developed:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diethylstilbestrol

Shall not be infringed

Jan 2, 2012, 6:58:25 PM1/2/12
Bob Brock self-admitted that he spent his tour eating and sleeping on
duty.

He volunteered, then he became a pacifist at some later date.

Shall not be infringed

Jan 2, 2012, 7:00:04 PM1/2/12
On Jan 2, 4:15 pm, Randal Scripter <kick.dwee...@SouthTeats.conn>
wrote:
> On 1/2/2012 1:08 PM, Colanth wrote:
>

> > On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 00:11:49 -0500, Deucalion<some...@nowhere.net>
> > wrote:

> >> Some of us, who have read his drivel for over a decade, aren't
> >> convinced that he ever served in Nam.
>
> > I'm just playing the game.  If he ever served, it was as a one-striper
> > who had wet pants all the time he was there.
>
> His entire yarn about having been in the military is wholly implausible.
>   Implausible doesn't mean impossible, but the story is just far too
> fanciful.  I don't believe he ever was in the military.

I believe Bob Brock when he admitted to eating midnight chow then
sleeping on duty.

Paul Duca (tomservo56954@comcast.net)

Jan 3, 2012, 12:16:50 AM1/3/12
On Jan 2, 1:08 pm, Randal Scripter <kick.dwee...@SouthTeats.conn>
wrote:
> On 1/2/2012 3:51 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 22:36:23 -0800 (PST), osugeography
> > <osugeogra...@aol.com>  wrote:
There was a case where an American woman took thalidomide (her husband
brought it back from a trip to Europe) and went to court for the right
to terminate the pregnancy if it were deformed. She ended up going
overseas for the procedure--and the fetus was deformed.
Such things don't matter to God-freaks whose main resentment in a case
like this is the woman giving up all the pity status she'd get from
her congregation for having such a "special" child.

Paul
Message has been deleted

Gunner Asch

Jan 3, 2012, 4:36:28 AM1/3/12
On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 13:13:01 -0800, Randal Scripter
Spelling flames..the last gasp of the terminally buffoonish.

Ever look up the definiton of Buffoon btw? You really...really need to.
Its actually quite discriptive..and most applicable to you and yours.

<VBG>

Gunner Asch

Jan 3, 2012, 4:37:16 AM1/3/12
I dont believe you are straight, normal and not a child molester.

Tag..your it.

Laugh laugh laugh!!

Jack Skolasky

Jan 3, 2012, 10:13:55 AM1/3/12
On 1/3/2012 1:37 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 13:15:07 -0800, Randal Scripter
> <kick.d...@SouthTeats.conn> wrote:
>
>> On 1/2/2012 1:08 PM, Colanth wrote:

>>> I'm just playing the game. If he ever served, it was as a one-striper
>>> who had wet pants all the time he was there.
>>
>> His entire yarn about having been in the military is wholly implausible.
>> Implausible doesn't mean impossible, but the story is just far too
>> fanciful. I don't believe he ever was in the military.
>
> I dont believe you are straight, normal and not a child molester.

No proof you ever served in the military, and your yarn is utterly
implausible.

Verdict: you never were in the military.

Jack Skolasky

Jan 3, 2012, 10:14:32 AM1/3/12
You're illiterate.

Colanth

Jan 3, 2012, 10:59:15 AM1/3/12
A pacifist, or lazy? It's easy, if it's warm, to fall asleep when
your belly's full, especially at night. The fact that you're putting
a lot of lives (including your own) in jeopardy just doesn't occur to
some people.
--
"I heard somebody say, 'Where's Nelson Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead.
Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." - George W. Bush

Colanth

Jan 3, 2012, 10:57:25 AM1/3/12
That's called 'tells'. There are too many of them in his stories.

>I don't believe he ever was in the military.

He may have been, but he may never have gotten out of stateside
reserve meetings.
Message has been deleted

Randal Scripter

Jan 3, 2012, 11:57:30 AM1/3/12
On 1/3/2012 7:57 AM, Colanth wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 13:15:07 -0800, Randal Scripter
> <kick.d...@SouthTeats.conn> wrote:
>
>> On 1/2/2012 1:08 PM, Colanth wrote:

>>> I'm just playing the game. If he ever served, it was as a one-striper
>>> who had wet pants all the time he was there.
>>
>> His entire yarn about having been in the military is wholly implausible.
>> Implausible doesn't mean impossible, but the story is just far too
>> fanciful.
>
> That's called 'tells'. There are too many of them in his stories.

I don't even play poker, and yet I know about "tells". Yep - his story
is overflowing with them.

>> I don't believe he ever was in the military.
>
> He may have been, but he may never have gotten out of stateside
> reserve meetings.

As I said, it's not impossible that he was in the military, but it's too
implausible to have happened the way he describes it, and I don't
believe him. I can't prove he wasn't, obviously, but I don't believe he
was, and he can't supply a shred of evidence that he was. Until I see
evidence, I won't believe he ever was in the military.

Gunner Asch

Jan 3, 2012, 11:24:43 PM1/3/12
On Tue, 03 Jan 2012 08:57:30 -0800, Randal Scripter
<VBG>

Randal Scripter

Jan 4, 2012, 1:21:18 AM1/4/12
Still waiting for evidence that you were in the military, that you went
to Vietnam, that you received a Purple Heart...

Waiting, and waiting, and waiting...

PrecisionmachinisT

Jan 4, 2012, 1:27:53 AM1/4/12

"Randal Scripter" <kick.d...@SouthTeats.conn> wrote in message
> On 1/3/2012 8:24 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

<snip>

> Still waiting for evidence that you were in the military, that you went to
> Vietnam, that you received a Purple Heart...
>
> Waiting, and waiting, and waiting...

http://www.va.gov/healtheligibility/Library/pubs/PurpleHeart/PurpleHeart.pdf

DanielSan

Jan 4, 2012, 3:58:11 AM1/4/12
On 1/4/2012 12:56 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Jan 2012 22:21:18 -0800, Randal Scripter
> Still waiting for those pesky proofs there is no god(s)

No proof is necessary nor required. You should know this by now.

Gunner Asch

Jan 4, 2012, 3:56:18 AM1/4/12
On Tue, 03 Jan 2012 22:21:18 -0800, Randal Scripter
Still waiting for those pesky proofs there is no god(s)

Randal Scripter

Jan 4, 2012, 4:06:42 AM1/4/12
Still waiting, and waiting, and *WAITING*, for any evidence that you
ever were in the military.

Get to it, boy.

Gunner Asch

Jan 4, 2012, 4:20:51 AM1/4/12
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 00:58:11 -0800, DanielSan <daniel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Your claim..your proof is necessary. You should know this by now.

Your fucktardedness is noted

Next?

Gunner Asch

Jan 4, 2012, 4:21:24 AM1/4/12
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 01:06:42 -0800, Randal Scripter
You first <VBG>

get to it, boi

DanielSan

Jan 4, 2012, 4:22:27 AM1/4/12
No claim made, actually. It's a disclaim, if anything. One needs no
evidence to claim that there's no undetectable dragons living in garages.

Gunner Asch

Jan 4, 2012, 5:35:47 AM1/4/12
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 01:22:27 -0800, DanielSan <daniel...@gmail.com>
Your attempt to be cute isnt working, nor is your fuctardedness.

Please try again.

Oh..and you really should quit molesting the neighbor kids.

DanielSan

Jan 4, 2012, 5:36:32 AM1/4/12
Hear that sound?

It's the sound of your argument imploding.

Too bad.

Nicholas

Jan 4, 2012, 6:24:32 AM1/4/12
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 02:35:47 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Answer the fucking question and stop playing games.

Were you Ever in the Military?
Yes
No

What was your Rank?

When did you serve?

What Unit were you assigned to?

Are there any surviving members of that Unit that can vouch for you?

Who and where are they?

How can they be contacted?

Did you receive any medals?

When and what for?

Post photos of YOU with those medals as proof.

Otherwise...you're a POSER of the worst kind, and need to get your ass
kicked by REAL Veterans all the way from CA to the East Coast.

Lg
m.s.

Gunner Asch

Jan 4, 2012, 6:49:57 AM1/4/12
Thats been well discussed by myself and others over the years. Shrug

Now about those cites that there are no god(s)?

Gunner Asch

Jan 4, 2012, 6:48:38 AM1/4/12
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 02:36:32 -0800, DanielSan <daniel...@gmail.com>
evidence to claim that you are a child molester.

Nicholas

Jan 4, 2012, 8:01:04 AM1/4/12
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 03:49:57 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Name
Rank
and Serial Number, POSER

Gunner Asch

Jan 4, 2012, 9:00:39 AM1/4/12
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 07:01:04 -0600, Nicholas
Ive already stated repeatedly that we can start discussing me..AFTER
they provide those pesky cites that back up their claims that there is
no god(s)

And you are really funny looking when that cowlick sticks up like that,
Larry....and its not like you have a lot of hair as it is.

So are you going to provide those cites to back up the atheists
claims..or are you simply going to bend over and let them fuck you in
the ass while they put reins in your jowels..alter kocker?

DanielSan

Jan 4, 2012, 9:03:31 AM1/4/12
Okay, fine. What kind of evidence would you accept as proof that there
is no god(s)?

Colanth

Jan 4, 2012, 10:07:52 AM1/4/12
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 01:20:51 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
"I don't believe in any gods" isn't the claim that there aren't any.

>Your fucktardedness is noted

That's a mirror you're talking to.

Colanth

Jan 4, 2012, 10:08:28 AM1/4/12
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 02:35:47 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Talking to the mirror again?

Colanth

Jan 4, 2012, 10:10:56 AM1/4/12
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 05:24:32 -0600, Nicholas
And I know a few who have no legs, but could do it without raising a
sweat. (Especially considering that their legs and Gumdrop's balls
live in the same place.)

Colanth

Jan 4, 2012, 10:09:30 AM1/4/12
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 03:48:38 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
But you DO provide the evidence that you committed libel - just in
case anyone wants to legally own you.

Colanth

Jan 4, 2012, 10:11:24 AM1/4/12
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 03:49:57 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
You actually DISCUSS being a fake?

Colanth

Jan 4, 2012, 10:11:59 AM1/4/12
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 07:01:04 -0600, Nicholas
He probably doesn't even know the format of a SN.

Colanth

Jan 4, 2012, 10:12:34 AM1/4/12
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 01:21:24 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Yep, another tell.

George Plimpton

Jan 4, 2012, 10:19:15 AM1/4/12
You *only*, boy. You made the claim about your military service long
ago. No one ever made the claim about "no gods(s)" that you fabricated.

Jack Skolasky

Jan 4, 2012, 10:18:19 AM1/4/12
Not his claim, fucktard. He never made it.

Nicholas

Jan 4, 2012, 10:22:06 AM1/4/12
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 10:11:59 -0500, Colanth <col...@pern.invalid>
He's a useless piece of shit. Like so many others of his "kind."
Into the fucking dumpster with him for the rest of eternity.

Lg

Jack Skolasky

Jan 4, 2012, 10:22:30 AM1/4/12
No one made the claim you allege. You did claim to have served in the
military in Vietnam and to have one a purple heart. Show evidence,
faggot liar.

George Plimpton

Jan 4, 2012, 10:21:37 AM1/4/12
Formulated that way, you would. But no one made the claim that "there
are no god(s)" in this newsgroup. Someone did state that he didn't
believe in any gods, but that's a different claim.

Warren E. Harrison

Jan 4, 2012, 10:24:37 AM1/4/12
He supply any evidence, but he will answer yes to all the questions that
imply he was. He has no evidence, because he's a liar.

Delma T. Ivey

Jan 4, 2012, 10:25:28 AM1/4/12
And you've never supplied any evidence to support your claims, because
there is none. You never were in the army.

Jack Skolasky

Jan 4, 2012, 10:23:28 AM1/4/12
Sounded more like cotton fibers falling to earth. That's about as much
substance as his argument had.

Jack Skolasky

Jan 4, 2012, 10:28:02 AM1/4/12
No, *NOT* fine. No one *ever* made the claim here that "there are no
god(s)." No one has to offer "proof" of a claim that was never made.

gummer dwieber, lying draft dodger, did claim to have served in the
military and received the Purple Heart award. He made that claim years
ago. He has never offered any support of the claim. Until he does, no
one believes him - no one.

Räy Fischer

Jan 4, 2012, 10:26:24 AM1/4/12
Nope - before. You made your false military claims before anyone
started discussing religion here.

--
Ray Fischer | Mendacrisy (n.) government by lying
rfis...@sonic.net | The new DNC ideal

George Plimpton

Jan 4, 2012, 10:29:50 AM1/4/12
Correct - and that's the only statement (which isn't even a claim) that
anyone made here. No one ever claimed "there are no god(s)" here.

But gummer dwieber, lying draft dodger, *did* claim to have served in
the military in Vietnam and received the Purple Heart. No one believes
him, because he has fearfully avoided posting any evidence to support
it. His story rings false.

>> Your fucktardedness is noted
>
> That's a mirror you're talking to.

gummer dwieber, fucktard - has a ring to it.

George Plimpton

Jan 4, 2012, 10:30:32 AM1/4/12
Nah - they at least once had legs.

George Plimpton

Jan 4, 2012, 10:31:47 AM1/4/12
Yes, I'd say that continuing to bet even after having folded is
*definitely* a tell.

George Plimpton

Jan 4, 2012, 10:31:02 AM1/4/12
Ha ha ha ha ha! Yes, as a matter of fact, he does. He essentially
admits being a fake.

Stormin Mormon

Jan 4, 2012, 5:47:38 PM1/4/12
[Christmas presents]

Gunner Asch

Jan 4, 2012, 6:31:13 PM1/4/12
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 06:03:31 -0800, DanielSan <daniel...@gmail.com>
Good question. Cites from reliable believable sources?
Like...hummm...good question.

Im Buddhist so dont have a lot of experience with such things. The Bible
of course is out..as is the Atheist Handbook

Trot out some stuff and lets look at it?

Gunner Asch

Jan 4, 2012, 6:31:56 PM1/4/12
Cites?

<VBG>

Gunner Asch

Jan 4, 2012, 6:32:18 PM1/4/12
Cites?

DanielSan

Jan 4, 2012, 6:34:20 PM1/4/12
I don't know what to 'trot out' until I get some sort of idea what
you're looking for.

RogerN

Jan 4, 2012, 7:26:21 PM1/4/12
"Colanth" wrote in message

>On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 03:48:38 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 02:36:32 -0800, DanielSan <daniel...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
<snip>

>>No claim made, actually. It's a disclaim, if anything. One needs no
>> evidence to claim that you are a child molester.
>
>But you DO provide the evidence that you committed libel - just in
>case anyone wants to legally own you.
>--

Just as Atheists claims about theists and their God have committed libel.
So I guess that should mean that if there is a God and the theists are
right, then that God would legally own you and it would be God's choice to
do with you as he sees fit, even if that is to throw you into the lake of
fire. Christopher Hitchens has been OWNED!

RogerN

Warren E. Harrison

Jan 4, 2012, 7:46:02 PM1/4/12
>> He wont supply any evidence, but he will answer yes to all the questions that
>> imply he was. He has no evidence, because he's a liar.
>
> Cites?

Your failure to post evidence.

Delma T. Ivey

Jan 4, 2012, 7:46:40 PM1/4/12
Your failure to post evidence that you were. In the absence of any
evidence that you were, the rational conclusion is that you never were.

Shall not be infringed

Jan 4, 2012, 9:03:38 PM1/4/12
On Jan 3, 11:32 am, Deucalion <some...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Jan 2012 10:59:15 -0500, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid>
> wrote:
>

> >On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 15:58:25 -0800 (PST), Shall not be infringed
> ><hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >>Bob Brock self-admitted that he spent his tour eating and sleeping on
> >>duty.
>
> >>He volunteered, then he became a pacifist at some later date.
>
> Poor HHC is left with nothing but lies.  What do you think doing
> things like this do for your credibility?  In fact, it does the same
> thing that gunner's lies do for his credibility.  You are both a sad
> joke.

Now you're lying again. Google provides.

> >A pacifist, or lazy?  It's easy, if it's warm, to fall asleep when
> >your belly's full, especially at night.  The fact that you're putting
> >a lot of lives (including your own) in jeopardy just doesn't occur to
> >some people.

Gunner Asch

Jan 4, 2012, 9:13:21 PM1/4/12
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 15:34:20 -0800, DanielSan <daniel...@gmail.com>
You really ARE stupid arntcha? Pity about that.

Since you are a proud and hardened Atheist...trot out some citations
that proves there is no god(s).

Opinions are of course not hard data.

I and the other readers will be waiting in fascination for your cites.

DanielSan

Jan 4, 2012, 9:14:30 PM1/4/12
What kind of citations would you accept? What would they look like?
Provide examples.

cl...@snyder.on.ca

Jan 4, 2012, 10:22:45 PM1/4/12
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 01:06:42 -0800, Randal Scripter
>Still waiting, and waiting, and *WAITING*, for any evidence that you
>ever were in the military.
>
>Get to it, boy.
And I'm waiting to find out what happened with the blower motor.

Change the topic to OT if you want to keep flogging this dead mule.

Olrik

Jan 4, 2012, 11:19:57 PM1/4/12
"There is no God"

Isa. 45:21

Gunner Asch

Jan 4, 2012, 11:21:20 PM1/4/12
Sorry. I have no duty to post evidence. Did they pass a law or somesuch
that I had to post evidence on Usenet?

Thats really really going to put a lot of you Leftwingers and Atheists
in deep trouble with the law...right?

Please point it out to me.

Ill be waiting with grinning amusement for your next post

Now about that pesky claim that there are no god(s)?

Your claim. You back it up. Then I might..might considering posting
something about my military service to make you happy.

Or not. <VBG>

So about those cites that there are no god(s)?
It is loading more messages.