Day 324 of May Bible Study Journey

The Doctor

Nov 20, 2021, 6:25:04 PM11/20/21
Day 324, 20 November 2021

1)

James

James 1

Salutation

1 (Jn 7:35; Ac 12:17) James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ,
To the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad:
Greetings.

Faith and Wisdom

2 (Jas 1:12) My brothers, count it all joy
when you fall into diverse temptations,
3 (Heb 10:36; 2Pe 1:6) knowing that the trying
of your faith develops patience.
4 (Mt 5:48; Lk 21:19) But let patience perfect its work,
that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
5 (Pr 2:3-6; Jn 15:7) If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God,
who gives to all men liberally and without criticism,
and it will be given to him.
6 (Eph 4:14) But let him ask in faith, without wavering. For he who wavers
is like a wave of the sea, driven and tossed with the wind.
7 Let not that man think that he will receive anything from the Lord.
8 (Jas 4:8; 2Pe 2:14) A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Poverty and Riches

9 Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted,
10 (1Co 7:31; 1Pe 1:24) but the rich in that he is made low,
because as the flower of the grass he will pass away.
11 (Isa 40:7-8) For the sun rises with a burning heat
and it withers the grass, and its flowers fall, and its beauty perishes.
So will the rich man wither away in his ways.

Trial and Temptation

12 (Jas 2:5; 1Co 9:25; 2Ti 4:8) Blessed is the man who endures temptation,
for when he is tried, he will receive the crown of life,
which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
13 Let no man say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God,"
for God cannot be tempted with evil; neither does He tempt anyone.
14 But each man is tempted when he is drawn away by his own lust and enticed.
15 (Job 15:35; Ps 7:14) Then, when lust has conceived, it brings forth sin;
and when sin is finished, it brings forth death.
16 (Jas 1:19; 2:5) Do not err, my beloved brothers.
17 (Mal 3:6; Nu 23:19; Jn 3:27) Every good gift and every perfect gift
is from above and comes down from the Father of lights,
with whom is no change or shadow of turning.
18 (1Pe 1:23; Jn 1:13; Rev 14:4) Of His own will He brought us forth
with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of first fruits
of His creatures.

Hearing and Doing the Word

19 (Pr 10:19; 14:29) Therefore, my beloved brothers, let every man be swift
to hear, slow to speak, and slow to anger,
20 for the anger of man does not work the righteousness of God.
21 (Eph 1:13; 4:22) Therefore lay aside all filthiness
and remaining wickedness and receive with meekness the engrafted word,
which is able to save your souls.
22 (Ro 2:13; Lk 6:46-48) Be doers of the word and not hearers only,
deceiving yourselves.
23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer,
he is like a man viewing his natural face in a mirror.
24 He views himself, and goes his way,
and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.
25 (Jas 2:12; Jn 13:17) But whoever looks into the perfect law of liberty,
and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work,
this man will be blessed in his deeds.
26 (Ps 34:13; 141:3) If anyone among you seems to be religious
and does not bridle his tongue, but deceives his own heart, this man's
religion is vain.
27 (Isa 1:23; Ro 12:2) Religion that is pure and undefiled before God,
the Father, is this: to visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction
and to keep oneself unstained by the world.

James 2

Warning Against Partiality

1 (1Co 2:8; Lev 19:15) My brothers, have faith in our Lord Jesus Christ,
the Lord of glory, without partiality.
2 For if a man with a gold ring, in fine clothing, comes into your assembly,
and also a poor man in ragged clothing comes in,
3 and you have respect for him who wears the fine clothing and say to him,
"Sit here in a good place," and say to the poor, "Stand there,"
or "Sit here under my footstool,"
4 (Jn 7:24) have you not then become partial among yourselves
and become judges with evil thoughts?
5 (Mt 5:3; Lk 6:20; 12:21) Listen, my beloved brothers. Has God not chosen
the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom
which He has promised to those who love Him?
6 (1Co 11:22; Ac 8:3) But you have despised the poor.
Do not rich men oppress you and drag you before the judgment seats?
7 (Ac 11:26) Do they not blaspheme that worthy name by which you are called?
8 (Lev 19:18) If you fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture,
"You shall love your neighbor as yourself,"(Lev 19:18.) you are doing well.
9 But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted
by the law as sinners.
10 (Gal 3:10) For whoever shall keep the whole law and yet offend
in one point is guilty of breaking the whole law.
11 (Ex 20:13-14; Dt 5:17-18) For He who said,
"Do not commit adultery,"(Ex 20:14; Dt 5:18.)
also said, "Do not kill."(Ex 20:13; Dt 5:17.)
Now if you do not commit adultery, yet you kill,
you have become a lawbreaker.
12 (Jas 1:25) So speak and so do as those who will be judged
by the law of liberty.
13 (Pr 21:13; Mt 5:7) For he who has shown no mercy will
have judgment without mercy, for mercy triumphs over judgment.

Faith and Works

14 (Jas 1:22-25; Gal 5:6) What does it profit, my brothers,
if a man says he has faith but has no works? Can faith save him?
15 (Lk 3:11) If a brother or sister is naked and lacking daily food,
16 and one of you says to them, "Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,"
and yet you give them nothing that the body needs, what does it profit?
17 (Jas 2:14; 2:26) So faith by itself, if it has no works, is dead.
18 (Gal 5:6; Jas 3:13) But a man may say, "You have faith and I have works."
Show me your faith without your works,
and I will show you my faith by my works.
19 (Dt 6:4; Mt 8:29) You believe that there is one God; you do well.
The demons also believe and tremble.
20 (Jas 2:26) But do you want to be shown, O foolish man,
that faith without works is dead?
21 (Ge 22:16-18) Was not Abraham our father justified by works
when he offered his son Isaac on the altar?
22 (1Th 1:3) Do you see how faith worked with his works,
and by works faith was made perfect?
23 (Ge 15:6; 2Ch 20:7) The Scripture was fulfilled which says,
"Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness,"
(Ge 15:6.) and he was called the friend of God.
24 You see then how by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
25 (Heb 11:31; Jos 2:1; 2:19-21) Likewise, was not Rahab the prostitute
justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out
another way?
26 (Jas 2:20; 2:17) As the body without the spirit is dead,
so faith without works is dead.

James 3
The Tongue

1 (Mt 23:13; Ro 2:20-21) My brothers, not many of you should become teachers,
knowing that we shall receive the greater judgment.
2 (Mt 12:37; Jas 1:26) We all err in many ways. But if any man does not err
in word, he is a perfect man and able also to control the whole body.
3 (Ps 32:9) See how we put bits in the mouths of horses that they may obey
us, and we control their whole bodies.
4 And observe ships. Though they are so great and are driven by fierce winds,
yet they are directed with a very small rudder wherever the captain pleases.
5 (Ps 73:8-9) Even so, the tongue is a little part of the body
and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles.
6 (Pr 16:27) The tongue is a fire, a world of evil. The tongue is among
the parts of the body, defiling the whole body,
and setting the course of nature on fire, and it is set on fire by hell.
7 All kinds of beasts, and birds, and serpents, and things in the sea
are tamed or have been tamed by mankind.
8 (Ps 140:3; Ro 3:13) But no man can tame the tongue.
It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9 (1Co 11:7; Ge 1:26-27) With it we bless the Lord and Father,
and with it we curse men, who are made in the image of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing.
My brothers, these things ought not to be so.
11 Does a spring yield at the same opening sweet and bitter water?
12Can the fig tree, my brothers, bear olives, or a vine, figs?
So no spring can yield both salt water and fresh water.

The Wisdom From Above

13 (Jas 2:18; 1:21) Who is wise and understanding among you?
Let him show his works by his good life in the meekness of wisdom.
14 (Jas 3:16; 2Co 12:20) But if you have bitter envying and strife
in your hearts, do not boast and do not lie against the truth.
15 (Jas 1:17; Jude 1:19) This wisdom descends not from above,
but is earthly, unspiritual, and devilish.
16 (1Co 3:3; Jas 3:14) For where there is envying and strife,
there is confusion and every evil work.
17 (Ro 12:9; Jas 2:4) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure,
then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits,
without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
18 (Pr 11:18; Mt 5:9) And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace
by those who make peace.

James 4
Friendship With the World

1 (Ro 7:23; 1Pe 2:11) Where do wars and fights among you come from?
Do they not come from your lusts that war in your body?
2 You lust and do not have, so you kill.
You desire to have and cannot obtain. You fight and war.
Yet you do not have, because you do not ask.
3 (1Jn 5:14; 3:22) You ask, and do not receive, because you ask amiss,
that you may spend it on your passions.
4 (Jn 15:19; Ro 8:7) You adulterers and adulteresses, do you not know
that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore
will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
5 Do you think that the Scripture says in vain, "He yearns jealously
for the spirit that lives in us"(The source of this quotation is uncertain.)?
6 (Pr 3:34; 1Pe 5:5) But He gives more grace. For this reason it says:
"God resists the proud,
but gives grace to the humble."(Pr 3:34.)
7 (Eph 4:27; 1Pe 5:8-9) Therefore submit yourselves to God.
Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
8 (2Ch 15:2; Jas 1:8) Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you.
Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
9 (Lk 6:25; Pr 14:13) Grieve and mourn and weep.
Let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to ­dejection.
10 (Mt 23:12) Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord,
and He will lift you up.

Judging a Brother

11 (1Pe 2:1; Jas 5:9) Do not speak evil of one another, brothers.
He who speaks evil of his brother and judges his brother speaks
evil of the law and judges the law. If you judge the law,
you are not a doer of the law, but a judge.
12 (Mt 10:28; Ro 14:4; Isa 33:22) There is one Lawgiver who is able
to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?

Warning Against Boasting

13 (Pr 27:1; Jas 5:1) Come now, you who say, "Today or tomorrow
we will go into this city, spend a year there, buy and sell,
and make a profit,"
14 (Ps 102:3; 39:5) whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow.
What is your life? It is just a vapor that appears for a little while
and then vanishes away.
15 (Ac 18:21) Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wills,
we shall live and do this or that."
16 (1Co 5:6) But now you are rejoicing in your boastings.
All such rejoicing is evil.
17 (Jn 9:41; Lk 12:47-48) Therefore, to him who knows to do good
and does not do it, it is sin.

James 5

Warning to the Rich

1 (Pr 11:28; Isa 13:6) Come now, you rich men, weep and howl
for your miseries that shall come upon you.
2 (Job 13:28; Isa 50:9) Your riches are corrupted
and your garments are moth-eaten.
3 (Ro 2:5) Your gold and silver are corroded, and their corrosion will be
a witness against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have stored
up treasures for the last days.
4 (Lev 19:13; Ro 9:29) Indeed the wages that you kept back by fraud
from the laborers who harvested your fields are crying,
and the cries of those who harvested have entered
into the ears of the Lord of Hosts.
5 (Lk 16:19; 1Ti 5:6) You have lived in pleasure on the earth
and have been wayward.
You have nourished your hearts as in a day of slaughter.
6 You have condemned and killed the righteous man who does not resist you.

Patience and Prayer

7 (Dt 11:14; Jer 5:24) Therefore be patient, brothers,
until the coming of the Lord. Notice how the farmer waits for the precious
fruit of the earth and is patient with it until he receives the early
and late rain.
8 (1Pe 4:7; Php 4:5) You also be patient. Establish your hearts,
for the coming of the Lord is drawing near.
9 (Mt 24:33; 1Co 4:5) Do not grumble against one another, brothers,
lest you be condemned. Look, the Judge is standing at the door.
10 (Ac 7:52; Heb 11:32-38) My brothers, take the prophets,
who spoke in the name of the Lord, as an example of suffering and patience.
11 (Ex 34:6; Job 1:21-22) Indeed we count them happy who endure.
You have heard of the patience of Job and have seen the purpose of the Lord,
that the Lord is very gracious and merciful.
12 But above all things, my brothers, do not swear, either by heaven
or by the earth or by any other oath. But let your "Yes" be "Yes"
and your "No" be "No," that you do not fall into condemnation.
13 (Ps 50:15; Eph 5:19) Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray.
Is anyone merry? Let him sing psalms.
14 (Mk 6:13; 16:18; Ac 14:23) Is anyone sick among you? Let him call
for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him,
anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.
15 (Isa 33:24; Jas 1:6) And the prayer of faith will save the sick,
and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed any sins,
he will be forgiven.
16 (Ge 20:17; 18:23-32) Confess your faults to one another
and pray for one another, that you may be healed.
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man accomplishes much.
17 (1Ki 17:1; Lk 4:25) Elijah was a man subject to natural passions
as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain,
and it did not rain on the earth for three years and six months.
18 (1Ki 18:42-45) And he prayed again, and the sky gave rain,
and the earth brought forth its fruit.
19 (Mt 18:15; Gal 6:1) Brothers, if any one of you strays from the truth
and someone corrects him,
20 (Ro 11:14; 1Pe 4:8) let him know that he who converts the sinner
from the error of his way will save a soul from death
and will cover a multitude of sins.

2) Our Daily Bread for 20 November 2021
https://odb.org/CA/2021/11/20/he-fills-the-empty
entitled He Fills the Empty

John 10:1-10

John 10
The Parable of the Shepherd

1 "Truly, truly I say to you, he who does not enter by the door into
the sheepfold, but climbs up some other way, is a thief and a robber.
2 (Jn 10:14) But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 (Jn 10:4; 10:16) To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice.
He calls his own sheep by name, and he leads them out.
4 (Jn 10:16) When he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them.
And the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 Yet they will never follow a stranger, but will run away from him.
For they do not know the voice of strangers."
6 Jesus told them this parable,
but they did not understand what He was telling them.

Jesus the Good Shepherd
7 (Jn 10:9; 10:1) Then Jesus said to them again, "Truly, truly I say to you,
I am the door of the sheep.
8 (Eze 34:2; Jn 10:1) All who came before Me are thieves and robbers,
but the sheep did not listen to them.
9 (Jn 10:1; 14:6) I am the door. If anyone enters through Me,
he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture.
10 (Jn 6:33; Heb 7:25) The thief does not come, except to steal
and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life,
and that they may have it more abundantly.

Psychologist Madeline Levine noticed the fifteen-year-old girl's "cutter
disguise"-a long sleeve T-shirt pulled halfway over her hand commonly
used by people who engage in self-harm. When the young girl pulled back
her sleeve, Levine was startled to find that the girl had used a razor
to carve "empty" on her forearm. She was saddened, but also grateful
the teen was open to receiving the serious help she desperately needed.

The teen in some way represents many people who've carved "empty"
on their hearts. John wrote that Jesus came to fill the empty
and to offer life "to the full" (John 10:10). God placed the desire
for a full life in every human being, and He longs for people
to experience a loving relationship with Him. But He also warned
them that the "thief" would use people, things, and circumstances
to attempt to ravage their lives (vv. 1, 10). The claims each made
to give life would be counterfeit and an imitation. In contrast,
Jesus offers what's true-"eternal life" and the promise that
"no one will snatch [us] out of [His] hand" (v. 28).

Only Jesus can fill the empty spaces in our hearts with life.
If you're feeling empty, call out to Him today. And if you're experiencing
serious struggles, seek out godly counsel. Christ alone provides life that's
abundant and full-life full of meaning found in Him.

By: Marvin Williams

Reflect & Pray

In your search for significance and excitement, what kinds of things have left
you disappointed? How has Jesus made your life full?

Jesus, as I consider the full and abundant life
You've provided for me, please help me resist
turning from You to things I think will satisfy me.

3) Daily verses taken from Billy Graham Evangelical Organisation

Words in Season Scripture Memory Tools

Week 1 Knowing God's Word Day 7 - The Cost of Widsom

Proverbs 4:4,7

Proverbs 4

4 (Pr 7:2; Eph 6:4) He also taught me and said to me,
"Let your heart retain my words;
keep my commandments, and live.

7 (Mt 13:44–46) Wisdom is principal; therefore get wisdom.
And with all your getting, get understanding. "

Establishing priorities is a popular topic of conversation in our
generation. We carry appointment calendars and attend goal-setting
strategy seminars. We let machines answer our telephones so that
we won't miss any important messages, or so that we can screen calls
before we answer them. We order our lives so that we can "get ahead".
"Getting ahead" in God's kingdom, however, involves other priorities
than the ones we may set for ourselves. "Wisdom is supreme," the
principal thing, says Proverbs 4:7, "Get wisdom. Though it cost
all you have, get understanding."
Wisdom is defined as "an understanding of what is true, right, or lasting."
Biblical wisdom is not merely the accumulation of facts about God and his
teaching, but the application of those truths of life, taking on
the character of God as we mature in the image of Christ.
Such wisdom may, indeed, come at great cost. Jesus calls us to "lay
down our lives" to follow him - perhaps not literally to die, but to die
to self-centered priorities, to allow the Holy Spirit to establish
his value system in us.
"Keep my commandments and you will live," Proverbs 4:4 says. Real life -
rich, fulfilling, significant, abundant life - comes only through union
with God. The success offered by the world, the acclaim of others, material
prosperity and convenience cannot satisfy us once we have tasted
the joy of life with God in Christ.

Application

a) What does "getting wisdom" means to me?

b) What practical changes can I make in my life to help me focus
my attention on the priorities and values of the Lord?

4) From Prosperity Promises - Kenneth Copeland

Ps 35:27

27 May those who favour my righteous cause
shout for joy and be glad;
may they say continually, "The Lord be magnified,
who delights in the peace of His servant."

5) From a Book called God's Promises for you:

God's Generous Provision

Matthew 6:24-34

God and Money

24 (Lk 16:13; 16:11; 16:9) "No one can serve two masters.
For either he will hate the one and love the other,
or else he will hold to the one and despise the other.
You cannot serve God and money."

Care and Anxiety

Lk 12:22-34

25 (Mt 6:31; 6:34; Php 4:6) "Therefore, I say to you,
take no thought about your life, what you will eat,
or what you will drink, nor about your body,
what you will put on. Is not life more than
and the body than clothing?
26 (Job 38:41; Ps 147:9) Look at the birds of the air,
for they do not sow, nor do they reap, nor gather into barns.
Yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much better than they?
27 Who among you by taking thought can add a cubit
(A cubit is about half a meter.) to his stature?
28 (Mt 6:25; 6:31) "Why take thought about clothing?
Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow:
They neither work, nor do they spin.
29 (1Ki 10:4–7; 2Ch 9:4–6) Yet I say to you that even Solomon
in all his glory was not dressed like one of these.
30 (Mt 8:26; 14:31) Therefore, if God so clothes the grass of the field,
which today is here and tomorrow is thrown into the oven,
will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
31 (1Pe 5:7) Therefore, take no thought, saying, 'What shall we eat?'
or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'
32 (Mt 6:8; Lk 12:30) (For the Gentiles seek after all these things.)
For your heavenly Father knows that you have need of all these things.
33 (1Ti 4:8; 1Ki 3:11-13) But seek first the kingdom of God
and His righteousness, and all these things shall be given to you.
34 (Mt 6:25) Therefore, take no thought about tomorrow,
for tomorrow will take thought about the things of itself.

Sufficient to the day is the trouble thereof.

Remember God's promises when You pray

The Lord's prayer

Matthew 6:9-13

9 "Therefore pray in this manner:
Our Father who is in heaven,
hallowed be Your name.
10 (Mt 3:2; 4:17) Your kingdom come;
Your will be done
on earth, as it is in heaven.
11 (Pr 30:8; Isa 33:16) Give us this day our daily bread.
12 (Ex 34:7; Ps 32:1) And forgive us our debts,
as we forgive our debtors.
13 (1Co 10:13; Jn 17:15) And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen."

6) This come from Praying for Muslims in Canada 2015 (Is there a 2021 edition?)

Newfoundland & Labrador

Total population 527000
Muslim population (est.) 2065

As of Autumn 2014, St. John's does not have a local CNMM network. Pray with us
for God's people to come together in prayer
and cooperative efforts to reach Muslims with the Good News.

St. John's has one mosque and 2 more musallas , or prayer locations, which
may grow into mosques of their own. The mosque is called Masjid an Noor,
The Mosque of the Light, and mosque historical documents record a trip in 1986
to Saudi Arabia to raise funds for the land purchase and construction costs.
A small number of Muslim families had come prior to 1964, but moved on to
other places after a short time. After this date, a small community began
to remain and grow , reaching about 25 families in the 1980s. A number
of international students also join the community annually
ranging from 25 to 60.

In 2014 the mosque website reports the community is made up of some 200
families and many university students attending Memorial University. A
small number of native Newfoundlanders have also converted to the Islamic
faith, one saying of this religion in Newfoundland, "Islam is a growing face".
With the growth of the community, the current challenge is lack of space
in the mosque, which they are now looking at expanding.

Pray for

- The true Light of life, Jesus Christ, to be revealed to Muslims
in Newfoundland through the word, dreams, visions and answers to prayer.
- Christians to be as "wise as serpents and harmless as doves" regarding
Islam and reaching out in loving witness to Muslims in St. John's.
- for a dedicated, intentional witness to the growing number of Muslim
students on the university, college and trade school campuses.

Adding further

30 days of prayer for the Muslim World 24 April to 23 May 2020

Under the Keep Praying page

When the new moon is sighted it marks the beginning of t he new Islamic month
and Eid al-Fitr, the "Festival of Breaking the Fast", will start! After 30 days
of fasting, the Eid celebration at the end of Ramadan is a joyful time that
usually lasts about 3 days. Muslims will buy new clothes, exchange gifts and,
of course, enjoy special foods. In Muslim-majority nations, the streets may be
decorated and festivals will be held.
For many Muslims, Eid-al-Fitr begins with communal prayers at daybreak and the
distribution of money (zakat) to the poor, which is one of the 5 pillars of
Islam.
You can greet Muslim friends during this time by saying "Eid Mubarak",
which means Blessed Eid!"
Ramadan is over for this year, but you can continue to pray for Muslims you
know, and Muslims around the world:
- Despite the unsettling developments in our world today that involve actions
in the name of Islam, there is at the same time a largely untold story about
unprecedented movement to Christ among Muslims. There have been more such
movements of thousands or more new disciples among Muslims in the last three
decades or so than in all the previous history of Christian Muslim
relationships! Pray for this momentum to continue.

Acts 2:12-17 : 17 12 They were all amazed and perplexed, saying to each other,
"What does this mean?"
13 (1Co 14:23) Others mocking said, "These men are full of new wine."

Peter's Speech at Pentecost

14 (Ac 1:26) But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice
and said to them, "Men of Judea and all you who dwell in Jerusalem,
let this be known to you, and listen to my words.
15 For these are not drunk, as you suppose,
since it is the third hour of the day.
16 But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:
17 (Isa 44:3; Ac 10:45) 'In the last days it shall be,' says God,
'that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
your young men shall see visions,
and your old men shall dream dreams.'

- Pray for Christian workers an organisations focused on seeing effective
discipleship movements among Muslim people.

- Ask the Holy Spirit to continue to inspire you to have god's heart for
Muslims, to see them as He does, and to be the light that then to Jesus.

Matthew 5:14-15 : 14 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a
hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do men light a candle and put it under
a basket, but on a candlestick. And it gives light to all who are in the
house."

Ideas for prayer

- Pray for opportunities to show the love of Christ to Muslims around you
- Pray for, and offer generous hospitality to, those you know who are serving
Christ among Muslim people -

Romans 12:13 "contribute to the needs of the saints, practice hospitality."
- When you gather with fellow believers, remember to pray for Muslims
throughout the year and encourage them to also participate in 30 Days!

My paternal side is of Muslim heritage and will offer this section to further
call for Muslim converts to Christian and any other converts to Christianity

(Hindus, Jews, aboriginals Canadian, atheists, secular humanists, ...) .

7) Prayers for the nation (Canada) coming from Prayer map of Canada

http://www.ehc.ca

20th Day of the Month

a) Pray for the children of Canada, that they would come to know
Jesus Christ as their Saviour and Lord.

( Matthew 19:14

14 (Mt 18:3; Lk 18:16-17)
But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me,
and do not forbid them. For to such belongs the kingdom of heaven."

)

b) Pray that Christians will recognise that our struggle is not
against the natural world but against invisible spiritual forces.

(

Eph 6:12

12 (Eph 1:3; 1:21) For our fight is not against flesh and blood,
but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers
of the darkness of this world, and against spiritual forces
of evil in the heavenly places.
)

Conclusion:

Pray to the Lord and pray to seek His wisdom each day.

Pray to the Lord "Jesus, as I consider the full and abundant life
You've provided for me, please help me resist
turning from You to things I think will satisfy me."

Pray to the Lord and get Wisdom from Him.

Pray to the Lord and pray for Joy for He favours your.

Pray to the Lord and pray to seek first the Kingdom of God
and his righteousness.

Pray for in Newfoundland and Labrador

- The true Light of life, Jesus Christ, to be revealed to Muslims
in Newfoundland through the word, dreams, visions and answers to prayer.
- Christians to be as "wise as serpents and harmless as doves" regarding
Islam and reaching out in loving witness to Muslims in St. John's.
- for a dedicated, intentional witness to the growing number of Muslim
students on the university, college and trade school campuses.

Pray for the children of Canada, that they would come to know
Jesus Christ as their Saviour and Lord.

Pray that Christians will recognise that our struggle is not
against the natural world but against invisible spiritual forces.

Pray that believers will learn to depend on God in Indonesia,
even amid persecution.

Pray to the Lord that to know the Holy Spirit.
and Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness

Remember eternity starts now -
Pray for the direction you take to the Ever lasting loving God.
Merry Christmas 2021 and Happy New Year 2022 Beware https://mindspring.com