-- RESPONSE TO GREEK ANTI-SEMITISM AND CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

dolf

Feb 19, 2022, 12:34:24 AM2/19/22
Stasi Kapetanos : “I'm sure Apartheid South Africa also bragged about
all the rights they afforded coloreds whilst stripping them away from
blacks, you should be ashamed for being their 21st century equivalent”

<https://www.facebook.com/anastasi.kapetanos>

So it is reasonable for you to conclude that the AL AQSA MOSQUE is the
predominant symbol of apartheid since no Jew can lawfully pray there and
in their Jerusalem Temple.

Given the first word of the BOOK OF GENESIS being rêʼshîyth (H7225):
beginning then accords with a sun / moon chronological grounding
perspective as the view that the 10 commandments are firstly temporal
grounding markers relative to infinity which has a factual parallelism
with the archaeological discovery of the Book of time divisions by
jubilees and weeks.

Thusly the forty year EXODUS sojourn which occurred within the 49th
jubilee having a correspondence to the giving of the 10 COMMANDMENTS is
in and of itself 49 x #2184 (6D = #24 x #7 x #13 - PRIESTLY SERVICE
DIVISIONS) = 6J a validation of the Jewish claim to ownership of the
Jerusalem Temple:

EXODUS 49J1W2D (49th jubilee + 7 years) + 40 YEARS SOJOURN:

49 x #2184 (6D = #24 x #7 x #13 - PRIESTLY SERVICE DIVISIONS) = 6J as
294 x 364 days = 107016 days / 293 = 365.242320819112628 TROPICAL YEAR

IPSO FACTO: "THEN THE KING SAID TO THE WISE MEN, WHICH KNEW THE TIMES
(ie. 12 x 6J = 72J), FOR SO WAS THE KING'S MANNER TOWARD ALL THAT KNEW
LAW AND JUDGMENT..." [Esther 1:13]

There can be no argument (ie. 49J1W2D (49th jubilee + 7 years) + 40
years = 47 years as 2 years from the next Jubilee being within the
Promised Land) about such being the underlying scientific premise of the
BIBLE: "49J1W2D - 4. Wherefore I [did] ordain for thee the year-weeks
and the years and the jubilees: there are forty-nine jubilees from the
days of Adam until this day, and one week and two years and there are
yet forty years to come (literally “distant”) for learning the
COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD, until they pass over into the LAND OF CANAAN,
crossing the Jordan to the west.

5. And the jubilees will pass by, until Israel is cleansed from all
guilt of fornication, and uncleanness, and pollution, and sin, and
error, and dwelleth with confidence in all the land, and there will be
no more a #351 - *SATAN* / *BELIAL* or any evil one, and the land will
be clean from that time for evermore.

6. And behold the commandment regarding the Sabbaths--I have written
(them) down for thee and all the judgments of its laws." [Book of
Jubilees 50:4-6]

So the conclusion is that if one is using time divisions by jubilees and
weeks then the basic chronological concept of 6D = 6 x #364 as #2184
days applies as relevant to #24 x #7 x #13 - PRIESTLY SERVICE DIVISIONS
which are applicable to the Jerusalem Temple.

I'm being mindful that I am talking to a Jewish community who know their
history (492 B.C.–c. 460 B.C.) better than myself, so I make the IPSO
FACTO observation relative to the value 6J as possessing a reasonable
temporal reference conclusion 12 x 6J = 72J to the later narrative.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Israeli%20Apartheid.pdf>

It ought to be remembered that whilst the Greeks boast of inventing
democracy that they had infatuation with communism and fascism—their
national identity is marred by tax evasion.

It is an offence to public decency for government and the legal
fraternity to fawn to the blasphemy (eg: Julian calendar 365.25 days)
which is the Greek Orthodox Church at the start of the parliamentary /
legal year

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Transcendent%20Claims%20to%20Godhead.pdf>

Stasi Kapetanos : “I hope you get cancer”

dolf: "Should I remind you that St. Basil's Aged Care which is run by
the Greek Orthodox Church did with their high number of COVID deaths,
then solve the problem of Greek immigrants being any burden on our
society--typical of the Greeks it's nigh impossible to get a clear and
truthful statement from them as an accountability.

What a value against your parents which you make with your cancer statement.

I’m of Dutch heritage which apart from South African colonialism were
first discoverers of this land Terra Australis Incognita which was
acknowledged by captain cook who then defrauded the Dutch.

Van Dieman’s land was named after the Dutch Governor General as subject
to law.

The Dutch this week have apologised for Indonesian atrocities.

But your haughty Greek attitude smacks of apartheid towards Dutch
identity and is an abomination on this land—note I said this land and
not our land because I acknowledge sovereign principles.

Just one more thing "mijn kleine bruine grijn" the Queen is defender of
the faith as commandments of God and true gospel which is defined by law
to be the Protestant Reformed Religion — something a Greek as Orthodox
would have a hatred for and indeed the church has sought nazi equivalent
laws against our rights of citizenship as their claimed piety.

Thus there are several problems for Greeks:

a) the Roman / Pythagorean notion of state differs to the Australian
commonwealth notion of state.

b) there is a prerogative given to the Protestant reformed religion as
national identity which is different to a Greek Orthodox national identity.

We are not second class citizens to Greek immigrant ignorance and arrogance.

The defender of the faith as commandments of God and true gospel is also
relevant to: "HERE IS THE PATIENCE OF THE SAINTS: HERE ARE THEY THAT
KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, AND THE FAITH OF JESUS (ie. the alpha and
omega)." [Revelation 14:12]

As we have previously said of the BOOK OF GENESIS with the first word
being rêʼshîyth (H7225): beginning then according with a sun / moon
chronological grounding perspective as the view that the ten
commandments are firstly temporal grounding markers relative to infinity
which has a factual parallelism with the archaeological discovery of the
Book of time divisions by jubilees and weeks.

The testimony of Jesus similarly relates to this same sun / moon
chronological grounding as seventy weeks / ten jubilees messianic
prophecy of [Daniel 9:24-26] where the intrinsic CHRISTIAN VALUE equates
"AND AFTER THREESCORE AND TWO WEEKS SHALL MESSIAH BE CUT OFF" with the
crucifixion of FRIDAY 3 APRIL 33 AD and the SIXTH COMMANDMENT: THOU
SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS.

That unfortunately for you is copyrighted intellectual property which
whilst freely granted to the jewish people to resolve the question of
the AL AQSA MOSQUE being the predominant symbol of apartheid since no
Jew can lawfully pray there and in their Jerusalem Temple.

IT IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE AVAILABLE TO THE BLASPHEMOUS GREEKS WHO
WHILST FREQUENTLY DEMAND RETURN OF THE ELGIN MARBLES THINK NOTHING OF
THEIR UNKNOWN GOD CULTURAL APPROPRIATION OF JEWISH HERITAGE AS THE BIBLE.

Are we clear on that?

If I can just wipe up with this last comment "mijn kleine bruine grijn"
related to Hitler's objection to religion being established upon a
transcendent claim to GODHEAD then having a bearing upon GREEK ORTHODOX
RELIGIOUS NATIONAL IDENTITY which beyond engaging within "ritual
harlotry" being religious business as usual has conveyed an inertia,
ineptitude and impotence towards rendering any assistance during the
Afghanistan 20 years war as our longest conflict against a religious
extremist foe which draws upon the same PYTHAGOREAN number symbolic
dogma as the basis to their belief as does your Orthodoxy.

That whilst, as with Ben Roberts-Smith legal matter before the courts,
we demand an accountability from our soldiers to act with the utmost
propriety in regard of our national interests which are transgressed by
an immigrant ideology as TALIBAN COLONISING POWER, there is no question
placed against the decadence of life which is GREEK ORTHODOX RELIGIOUS
NATIONAL IDENTITY which brought forth yourself as clearly an encumbrance
upon this land that has a contempt for the OATH of citizenship and the
democratic values of our peoples.

But, in my having rendered support as a righteousness testimony against
your inherent Greek anti-semitism, I would remind you that your conduct
in this land as GREEK ORTHODOX RELIGIOUS NATIONAL IDENTITY is no less an
aberration of life than that of the immigrant ideology of the TALIBAN as
both being a COLONISING POWER.

Initial Post: 19 February 2022

--
That my mathematical theoretical noumenon defines the meta-descriptor prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[S | T] as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

dolf

Feb 19, 2022, 3:38:55 PM2/19/22
HISTORICAL CONTEXT 1 - BOER WAR

The federation of the states into a COMMONWEALTH of Australia upon 1
JANUARY 1901 occurred during the period of the SECOND BOER WAR (12
OCTOBER 1899 to 31 MAY 1902) which was the first time that Australian
and New Zealand soldiers engaged in a collective armed conflict.

The Great star of Africa diamond (largest diamond in the world valued at
$400 million) which to this day appears in the Sceptre was gifted to
Edward VII in 1907 so as to help mend relations between Britain and
South Africa after the Boer War.

An act of the British Parliament (South Africa Act 1909) granted nominal
independence, creating the Union of South Africa on 31 MAY 1910.

The diamond was set into the sceptre in 1910, and first used at George
V’s coronation on 22 JUNE 1911 and represented the monarch’s “temporal
power under God”. The second star can be seen in the British Imperial
State Crown.

After gaining self governance on 11 DECEMBER 1931 South Africa finally
became a Republic on 31 MAY 1961

Boer War commemorations occurs on the last Sunday of MAY.

Within the USA Memorial Day occurs on the last Monday of MAY.

1 Timothy 6:20 (KJV)
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane
[and] vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

And thusly I have a ternary mathematical model as theoretical noumenon
of consciousness instantiation—Such septet #41 - centre (ie. temporally
accessible 13 - 17 September) is the means by which I extract the Bible
lexicon based idea template to Queen Victoria’s letters patent to the
federation of the Commonwealth of Australia dated 29 October 1900… A
great imperial action taken during a period of war.

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Letters%20Patent%20Variance.pdf>

Initial Post:20 February 2022