An Act of Faith

1 view

Rockinghorse Winner

Jan 1, 2022, 8:41:02 AM1/1/22
Oh my god, I firmly believe that thou art one God in three Divine Persons:
Father Son and Holy Spirit. I believe that Thy Divine Son became man and
died for our sins, and will come again to judge the living and the dead. I
believe these and all the Truths the Holy Catholic Church teaches because
Thou hast revealed them, Who can neither deceive nor be deceived.

--

"Many have sought in vain to tell joyously of the Most Joyous. Now at last It
declares Itself to me, now in this misery." - Holderlin