Re: Jesus healed who? - - - -Oh Really?

6 views
Skip to first unread message

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 7, 2022, 8:53:22 AMJan 7
to
On Thu, 06 Jan 2022 20:01:44 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who
>went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for
>God was with him.” (Act 10:38)
>
>Yeah! That's right! He healed all who were oppressed of the Devil.
>
>Hmmm. Not those that were oppressed of God? Really? I could have sworn it was
>God that had it in for us, after all don't all the atheist put the blame on
>God, just like some so-called christians do?
>
>AYUP! Oppression of the devil is part of the sin package.

WHy did God give that type of power to the devil?
munchausen syndrome

Ted

unread,
Jan 9, 2022, 8:46:21 PMJan 9
to
On Thu, 06 Jan 2022 20:01:44 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:
> “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with
power: who
> went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the
devil; for
> God was with him.” (Act 10:38)


> Yeah! That's right! He healed all who were oppressed of the Devil.


> Hmmm. Not those that were oppressed of God? Really? I could have
sworn it was
> God that had it in for us, after all don't all the atheist put the
blame on
> God, just like some so-called christians do?


> AYUP! Oppression of the devil is part of the
> sin package.


If you're omniscient and omnipotent, then needless tragedies are all
your fault.

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 10, 2022, 9:16:12 AMJan 10
to
On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 00:12:38 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 7, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<rchgtgtfglnpskudr...@4ax.com>):
>Adam did, so why mock God?

You said God is in charge.
Why did God give that power to the devil?
munchausen syndrome?

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 10, 2022, 4:48:10 PMJan 10
to
On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 09:42:14 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 10, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<trfotg5tuds71sh6i...@4ax.com>):
>Just as you give power to Satan, so did Adam.

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 11, 2022, 9:16:03 AMJan 11
to
On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 15:29:43 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 10, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<8captgd8ni6uq8mv0...@4ax.com>):
>What did I saw God was in charge of? And post the proof of what you claim,


So now, you are claiming God is NOT in charge?
Are you removing your pre-destination idea from your head?
Are you turning your back on your mentor, calvin?
Are you finally accepting that man has a free will?

Gregory Carr

unread,
Jan 11, 2022, 11:36:31 AMJan 11
to
Correct. Luke 13:4
New Revised Standard Version
4 Or those eighteen who were killed when the tower of Siloam fell on them—do you think that they were worse offenders than all the others living in Jerusalem?

The Tower of Siloam (Greek: ὁ πύργος ἐν τῷ Σιλωάμ, ho pyrgos en tō Silōam) was a structure which fell upon 18 people, killing them. Siloam is a neighborhood south of Jerusalem's Old City. In the Gospel of Luke, Jesus refers to the tower's collapse and the death of the 18 in a discourse on the need for individual repentance for sin. The incident is mentioned only once in the New Testament, in Luke 13:4, as part of a section with examples inviting repentance contained in verses 13:1–5.[1]


Contents
1 Biblical reference
1.1 "Repent" and "perish" in the New Testament
2 Identification
3 Archaeology
4 References
Biblical reference

Christ teaching in the Temple
"Some who were present" reported to Jesus that the cruel ruler Pontius Pilate had killed some Galileans while they were worshiping. Their example was particularly gruesome since at the moment the Galileans were killed, they were worshiping God by offering sacrifices according to their Jewish religious law.

Apparently those making the report were looking for Jesus to offer some explanation of why bad things happen to normal people—in this case even while they were worshiping.[2] The "sin and calamity" issue involves a presumption that an extraordinary tragedy in some way must signify extraordinary guilt. It assumes that a victim must have done something terrible for God to allow something so tragic to happen to them.[3]

Jesus responded to the question, answering that the calamities suffered by the victims of the falling of the tower of Siloam were not related to their relative sinfulness. He then diverted the focus onto the interrogators, wanting them to focus on their own souls.[3]

Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans, because they suffered in this way? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish. Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them: do you think that they were worse offenders than all the others who lived in Jerusalem? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.” [Lk 13:2–5]

His mention of the fall of the Tower of Siloam added a nuance to his prior point: accidents happen. Therefore, even in the absence of persecution, death can come unexpectedly to anyone, irrespective of how righteous or how sinful they are. He may have been emphasizing that the time granted by God for repentance is limited.[2]

The hardcore biker version of this, "**** happens." Life isn't always fair.

Ecclesiastes 9:11 ►

New International Version
I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.

The JW's don't mention this verse much for some reason. :-)

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 11, 2022, 12:57:54 PMJan 11
to
On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 07:14:27 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 11, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<m64rtgd0dsaj5s387...@4ax.com>):
>That surely is a stupid post. Especially since you said you would stop lying
>about it all.

I am not lying.
I am asking.
And you are hiding.

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 12, 2022, 8:45:32 AMJan 12
to
On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 23:02:03 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 11, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<c8hrtgddda9k83gm9...@4ax.com>):
>I spoke the truth flat out, no bars holding me back, and still you turned
>around denying my words and substitution you lies.
>
>You do not deceive me.


How about some words?

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 12, 2022, 3:39:40 PMJan 12
to
Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:


>> So now, you are claiming God is NOT in charge?
>> Are you removing your pre-destination idea from your head?
>
>Do you sin? If so then God is not in charge of your life.

I am a sinner.
You are a sinner.
No matter what you say.
I am happy that you have admitted that God is NOT in charge.
Try to remember what you have concluded here.


>You were explained the difference between predestination as the Bible speaks
>it and predestination as some pseudo religious type people would have it. And
>still you do not have the capability to retain that knowledge no matter how
>many times you have been shown what the scripture says.

You have explained nothing to me.
You hem and haw and don't provide any explanations.
You may pull up some bible quote that has nothing to do with the
subject - because that is what you do - and then you claimyou have
proven something. Guess what! You did nothing.


>So again I ask you, how is God in control of your life? If you continue on a
>sinner.

I have a free will. I may choose to sin or not to sin.
However, I have the choice.

Unlike you who claims he is UNABLE to sin.

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 13, 2022, 2:53:54 AMJan 13
to
On 13/01/2022 11:30 am, Robert wrote:
> On Jan 12, 2022, P+Barker wrote
> (in article<5reutg1jik0ivlv6g...@4ax.com>):
>
>> Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:
>>
>>>> So now, you are claiming God is NOT in charge?
>>>> Are you removing your pre-destination idea from your head?
>>>
>>> Do you sin? If so then God is not in charge of your life.
>>
>> I am a sinner.
>> You are a sinner.
>> No matter what you say.
>> I am happy that you have admitted that God is NOT in charge.
>> Try to remember what you have concluded here.
>
> You read it wrong. I may sin, but as it is not my habit or desire I am not a
> sinner. One who practices sin.
>
> I yielded control of my life to God the Father. Therefore he is in charge of
> me.

"Yielded control", "in charge of me".

If that is the truth, why do you say "I may sin"?





Michael Christ

>
> I have said this all along and so it is up to you to remember the differences
> between you and I.
>>
>>
>>> You were explained the difference between predestination as the Bible speaks
>>> it and predestination as some pseudo religious type people would have it.
>>> And
>>> still you do not have the capability to retain that knowledge no matter how
>>> many times you have been shown what the scripture says.
>>
>> You have explained nothing to me.
>> You hem and haw and don't provide any explanations.
>> You may pull up some bible quote that has nothing to do with the
>> subject - because that is what you do - and then you claimyou have
>> proven something. Guess what! You did nothing.
>
> That you received nothing is not surprising to me. But I did explain it to
> you and we had a short discussion on it.
>
> I did not claim to prove anything to you, but explain it I did with the
> appropriate scriptures. You, like the Atheist, want a "proof", yet nothing
> will satisfy those who have their heart set against God. You act like proof
> is something that forces you to believe in ways that you are opposed to. God
> does not work that way
>>
>>
>>> So again I ask you, how is God in control of your life? If you continue on a
>>> sinner.
>>
>> I have a free will. I may choose to sin or not to sin.
>> However, I have the choice.
>>
>> Unlike you who claims he is UNABLE to sin.
>
> There were and are qualifiers for that, and it is that one must walk in the
> Spirit.
> There is no sin in the sanctuary of God.
>
>


--
Jesus is the Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator. So
no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 13, 2022, 5:33:26 AMJan 13
to
On 13/01/2022 8:07 pm, Robert wrote:
> On Jan 12, 2022, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <srolqg$gsi$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 13/01/2022 11:30 am, Robert wrote:
>>> On Jan 12, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>>> (in article<5reutg1jik0ivlv6g...@4ax.com>):
>>>
>>>> Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>> So now, you are claiming God is NOT in charge?
>>>>>> Are you removing your pre-destination idea from your head?
>>>>>
>>>>> Do you sin? If so then God is not in charge of your life.
>>>>
>>>> I am a sinner.
>>>> You are a sinner.
>>>> No matter what you say.
>>>> I am happy that you have admitted that God is NOT in charge.
>>>> Try to remember what you have concluded here.

Robbo wrote:
>>> You read it wrong. I may sin, but as it is not my habit or desire I am not a
>>> sinner. One who practices sin.

By the way, any sin is a practice of sin. What else can it be?? :-).
A practice of holiness?? :-)))).

God doesn't do compromise.

Robbo wrote:
>>> I yielded control of my life to God the Father. Therefore he is in charge of
>>> me.

Michael Christ wrote:
>> "Yielded control", "in charge of me".
>>
>> If that is the truth, why do you say "I may sin"?

Robert wrote:
> Because my mind is still in the process of renewal.

Then you can't say you have yielded control of your life or say God is
in charge.

You can't have to both ways.

Of course, in man made Christianity you can have it any way you want.
Yielded can mean not yielded, and God in charge can mean you in charge.

Nice little compromising arrangement.

Trouble is, God does not do compromise.

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 13, 2022, 7:35:14 AMJan 13
to
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:30:39 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 12, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<5reutg1jik0ivlv6g...@4ax.com>):
>
>> Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:
>>
>> > > So now, you are claiming God is NOT in charge?
>> > > Are you removing your pre-destination idea from your head?
>> >
>> > Do you sin? If so then God is not in charge of your life.
>>
>> I am a sinner.
>> You are a sinner.
>> No matter what you say.
>> I am happy that you have admitted that God is NOT in charge.
>> Try to remember what you have concluded here.
>
>You read it wrong. I may sin, but as it is not my habit or desire I am not a
>sinner. One who practices sin.

That is completelymdifferent from your earlier claims that you are
unable to sin. Don't you recall our long conversations on this?

Oh well, at least you admit that you are able to sin.
Now.


>I yielded control of my life to God the Father. Therefore he is in charge of
>me.

What you MEAN is: That you have turned your control of your life over
to God. Completely different from your earlier conversations. I am
happy to see that you have explained your earlier posts.



>I have said this all along and so it is up to you to remember the differences
>between you and I.

No. You are incorrect.
You may have meant this.... but you said differently.
I appreciate your attempts to be clearer on this.




>> > You were explained the difference between predestination as the Bible speaks
>> > it and predestination as some pseudo religious type people would have it.
>> > And
>> > still you do not have the capability to retain that knowledge no matter how
>> > many times you have been shown what the scripture says.
>>
>> You have explained nothing to me.
>> You hem and haw and don't provide any explanations.
>> You may pull up some bible quote that has nothing to do with the
>> subject - because that is what you do - and then you claimyou have
>> proven something. Guess what! You did nothing.
>
>That you received nothing is not surprising to me. But I did explain it to
>you and we had a short discussion on it.

Your discussions usually include a bible phrase that has nothing to do
with the subject matter. You have poor word choices when you
"explain" things. Take your time. Think before you speak. And I may
comprehend what you mean.



>I did not claim to prove anything to you,

Perhaps not.
However, I have asked you to prove some of the things you have
supposedly "explained."


> but explain it I did with the appropriate scriptures.

You may have tried, but you fell short.



>You, like the Atheist,

I am not like an atheist.
I am a Christian who seeks to discover why you say things that do not
make sense.


>want a "proof", yet nothing
>will satisfy those who have their heart set against God.

Oh, stop it.
You make silly claims and you are unable to explain yourself.
This include baptism, old covenants and your inability to sin.


> You act like proof
>is something that forces you to believe in ways that you are opposed to. God
>does not work that way

I am never apposed to the truth.
I am opposed to non-Christian thoughts and fake interpretaions of Holy
Scripture.


>> > So again I ask you, how is God in control of your life? If you continue on a
>> > sinner.
>>
>> I have a free will. I may choose to sin or not to sin.
>> However, I have the choice.
>>
>> Unlike you who claims he is UNABLE to sin.
>
>There were and are qualifiers for that, and it is that one must walk in the
>Spirit. There is no sin in the sanctuary of God.

There you go again.
"Sanctuary"
I have an idea of what a sanctuary is.
But I have no idea why you feel you are there.

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 13, 2022, 11:50:39 AMJan 13
to
Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>Jesus is coming very soon, pray that you be counted worthy to escape the
>wrath that is to come upon this earth.

Do you have a new date now that we have advanced one year?

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 13, 2022, 4:25:53 PMJan 13
to
On 14/01/2022 3:35 am, Robert wrote:
> On Jan 13, 2022, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <srov5k$898$1...@dont-email.me>):
> You do not live in the freedom given to us by God. Meaning that you sin daily
> and never receive, because you don't confess and ask for, forgiveness.
>
> You attempt to bring shame on everyone around you, unless you feel like they
> accept you as their leader. And when they see the real you, or grasp some
> perception of that, then it is that you turn on them like you do everyone
> else.
>
> Jesus, the true Jesus Christ came not to condemn others, but to save the
> lost. Something that you seem to skirt around.
>
> “For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the
> world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned:
> but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed
> in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” (Joh 3:17-18)
>
> Perhaps you have forgotten that since you shot put your Bible away 32 years
> ago.
>
> “For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of:
> but the sorrow of the world worketh death.” (2Co 7:10)
>
> Jesus is coming very soon, pray that you be counted worthy to escape the
> wrath that is to come upon this earth.

Yes, yes, yes, accuse, accuse, accuse, condemn, condemn, condemn, to try
and avoid the truth you don't like.  In typical Pharisee fashion!  :-).

You can play compromise with the truth, but I can't, Fella.

You can't have it both ways.  You can't be yielded and un-yielded, He
can't be in charge and not in charge.

It is very, very simple.

God doesn't do compromise.

Why am I hearing all the time your churches saying, "The church should".
Especially with that Duane character!!

One reason, and one reason only, compromise.

Isn't it obvious.

From the signature...

"Compromise will condemn you."

An inconvenient truth.





Michael Christ

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 13, 2022, 4:50:39 PMJan 13
to
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 09:18:08 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 13, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<rg60ugt52sbg7a1l8...@4ax.com>):
>
>> On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:30:39 -0800, Robert<no...@none.com> wrote:
>>
>> > On Jan 12, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>> > (in article<5reutg1jik0ivlv6g...@4ax.com>):
>> >
>> > > Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:
>> > >
>> > > > > So now, you are claiming God is NOT in charge?
>> > > > > Are you removing your pre-destination idea from your head?
>> > > >
>> > > > Do you sin? If so then God is not in charge of your life.
>> > >
>> > > I am a sinner.
>> > > You are a sinner.
>> > > No matter what you say.
>> > > I am happy that you have admitted that God is NOT in charge.
>> > > Try to remember what you have concluded here.
>> >
>> > You read it wrong. I may sin, but as it is not my habit or desire I am not a
>> > sinner. One who practices sin.
>>
>> That is completelymdifferent from your earlier claims that you are
>> unable to sin. Don't you recall our long conversations on this?
>
>You do not converse with the idea of understanding, but of accusation. You
>misread it then as you do at this moment.

If I did not understand your meaning, then whose fault is it?
I asked you to clarify this dozens of times.
You did not.
Instead, you doubled down, and claimed you had already explained it,
or you threw in a quote from the Bible that had NOTHING to do with the
subject matter.


>> Oh well, at least you admit that you are able to sin.
>> Now.
>
>In my spirit I am unable to sin. And when I walk in my spirit, along with the
>spirit of God, there is no place, no room for sin. This is all quite well
>explained in 1 John.

Tell us more about your "spirit."



>> > I yielded control of my life to God the Father. Therefore he is in charge of
>> > me.
>>
>> What you MEAN is: That you have turned your control of your life over
>> to God. Completely different from your earlier conversations. I am
>> happy to see that you have explained your earlier posts.
>
>There is no, "What you mean is" was you never listen for the point of
>understanding. Yet I hope you see it clearer now than before.

I do not understand double-talk.
I do not understand improbable confusion from you.
If you had any talent, you would explain things better.
I am a scholar with a Master Degree in Education.
I am not lacking in common sense or understanding.


>> > I have said this all along and so it is up to you to remember the
>> > differences between you and I.
>>
>> No. You are incorrect.
>> You may have meant this.... but you said differently.
>> I appreciate your attempts to be clearer on this.
>
>I have always spoken to you in this mode.

Perhaps you have convinced yourself of this.
I am telling you that you have not been understandable.
Perhaps it is because you lack the skills to teach.




> I am not two faced. I do hope you
>grasp a bit more of it, but as I said and say, you can study 1 John, the full
>epistle, and you, as most people have to, reread it several times in order to
>start grasping what the Lord has for his children.

I understand John. I do not understand your interpretation of it.


>> Your discussions usually include a bible phrase that has nothing to do
>> with the subject matter. You have poor word choices when you
>> "explain" things. Take your time. Think before you speak. And I may
>> comprehend what you mean.
>
>I have always done it with those thoughts and understandings in mind. Which
>is why I have said on occasion that I pay far more attention to what you say,
>than you do mine.

If you did, you would understand that I do not comprehend your
meaning. And I have tried.
Now, I could have been copying all your silly words and quotes and
feed them back to you, but that would be trollish.
I merely tell you I do not understand what you are saying.


>I also pray about it before I speak, unless you are
>operating in troll mode with parrotosis.

Are you proud of your insult?
I repeat things when I want you to understand what I said.
The first time. the second time.... the third time.


>Then it is my prayers are shortened,
>in that I know it is a total waste of time, yet I hope to say something that
>God can use to reach your heart.

I have absolutely no problem understanding the Good News of Jesus.
I have a very difficult time trying to comprehend how - how you
interpret something so horribly.



>As I have said, before to others, I cannot prove or show anyone what their
>hearts are unwilling to understand or accept. God does not force things down
>the throats of those who are not his children via rebirth. Those are the ones
>he admonishes as a decent parent does their children.

<Yawn>
Your interpretations of your own beliefs ..... SUCKS.


>> I am not like an atheist.
>> I am a Christian who seeks to discover why you say things that do not
>> make sense.
>
>You sir, are a RC. Occasionally you appear to seek understanding, then
>suddenly you go all rabid and on attack, with total disregard for what the
>spirit says through the scriptures, your actions are spiritually like the
>people of this world who are considered BPD's.

Is BDP like FOAD?
Try to remember I do not text, LOL, or use smart phones.

I read and understand Holy Scripture.
I read and do not understand your false interpretion of it.



>> You make silly claims and you are unable to explain yourself.
>> This include baptism, old covenants and your inability to sin.
>
>Then why did you claim to see some of what I have been saying all along in
>this post of yours that I am replying to?

Becaus every once in a while, you provide clear, concise explanations
of how you think and what you believe.
I do understand when you provide clear explanations.
Not that I believe it.



>You are opposed to non-RC thoughts, pure and simple. As well as you are even
>opposed to much of their instructions, so strongly are you embedded with them
>that when they oppose scripture with their false doctrines, like evolution
>and creation, that you agree with them over the Word of God. That, my friend,
>is a person who lives without the fear of God in them.

Evolution certainly can be true - as long as ypu believe God had a
hand in it. It doesn't have to be one or the other. I pity those who
are unable to cope with this fact.


>You may of may not know that under Judaism, that God dwelt in the Holy of
>Holies. A sanctuary in the temple of God for the Jews, into which the High
>Priest would only go once a year, to sprinkle blood on the Ark of the
>Covenant, for atonement for the sins of all the people of Israel, who have
>presented God with their sacrifices.

I got that. It is in the Bible. And it is very clear.


>That ended when Christ died for the sins of all men as the final blood
>sacrifice for our sins. The Veil of the Holy of Holies was 20 inches thick

I'm not sure about that.


>with Gold threads running through it like rebar in concrete which binds and
>strengthens the tall heavy veil. When Christ died, that veil was ripped from
>the top to the Bottom and the Holy of Holies vacated forever more. Why?

I know it ripped.



>Because God now dwells in the heart of men who are sanctified by their Faith
>in Christ, as God now dwells within their heart, their spirit being, and in
>that Holy of Holies, there is no room for sin, as the person is made
>righteous by the righteousness of God Himself, now dwells in them.

OK, that is what you believe.
Not revelant to what I believe.
I don't look for complicated answers and made up beliefs.



>That is
>the part of man that is now eternal, as long as they choose to dwell with God
>and not walk away from him to live and dwell in sin.

OK, that is what you believe.
Not revelant to what I believe.
I don't look for complicated answers and made up beliefs.



>It is the part of man
>that is redeemed in this present day. Our sinful flesh is not redeemed until
>the Lord returns to resurrect all those whose bodies have died, and at the
>same time transforms those who are iiving into their new redeemed bodies that
>their spirits will rejoin.
>
>Anyhow, it is our spirits that have been sanctified and that is why those
>that are born again are now called Saints in Christ. Yes, Saints as we are
>blessed by God, and no religion as religions cannot infer what is God's to
>infer.

You have a horrible of idea of what religion is and what it does.
But then, I know and understand this.

I am not a Roman Catholic first, and everything else second.
Get over this.
I am a Christian and my beliefs are professed in a creed.

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 13, 2022, 5:08:46 PMJan 13
to
On 14/01/2022 4:18 am, Robert wrote:
> On Jan 13, 2022, P+Barker wrote
> (in article<rg60ugt52sbg7a1l8...@4ax.com>):
>
>> On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:30:39 -0800, Robert<no...@none.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Jan 12, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>>> (in article<5reutg1jik0ivlv6g...@4ax.com>):
>>>
>>>> Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>> So now, you are claiming God is NOT in charge?
>>>>>> Are you removing your pre-destination idea from your head?
>>>>>
>>>>> Do you sin? If so then God is not in charge of your life.
>>>>
>>>> I am a sinner.
>>>> You are a sinner.
>>>> No matter what you say.
>>>> I am happy that you have admitted that God is NOT in charge.
>>>> Try to remember what you have concluded here.
>>>
>>> You read it wrong. I may sin, but as it is not my habit or desire I am not a
>>> sinner. One who practices sin.
>>
>> That is completelymdifferent from your earlier claims that you are
>> unable to sin. Don't you recall our long conversations on this?
>
> You do not converse with the idea of understanding, but of accusation. You
> misread it then as you do at this moment.
>>
>> Oh well, at least you admit that you are able to sin.
>> Now.
>


> In my spirit I am unable to sin. And when I walk in my spirit, along with the
> spirit of God, there is no place, no room for sin. This is all quite well
> explained in 1 John.

When? When you do and when you don't? :-). When you are yielded
totally and when you are not yielded totally, when God is in charge, and
when He is not in charge.

Ye olde swinging door of compromise.

You can't serve two masters, Buddy.

Last time I studied in 1986, it was in your Bible. I don't think it
would have changed.






Michael Christ

>>
>>
>>> I yielded control of my life to God the Father. Therefore he is in charge of
>>> me.
>>
>> What you MEAN is: That you have turned your control of your life over
>> to God. Completely different from your earlier conversations. I am
>> happy to see that you have explained your earlier posts.
>
> There is no, "What you mean is" was you never listen for the point of
> understanding. Yet I hope you see it clearer now than before.
>>
>>
>>> I have said this all along and so it is up to you to remember the
>>> differences between you and I.
>>
>> No. You are incorrect.
>> You may have meant this.... but you said differently.
>> I appreciate your attempts to be clearer on this.
>
> I have always spoken to you in this mode. I am not two faced. I do hope you
> grasp a bit more of it, but as I said and say, you can study 1 John, the full
> epistle, and you, as most people have to, reread it several times in order to
> start grasping what the Lord has for his children.
>>
>>>>> You were explained the difference between predestination as the Bible
>>>>> speaks
>>>>> it and predestination as some pseudo religious type people would have it.
>>>>> And
>>>>> still you do not have the capability to retain that knowledge no matter
>>>>> how
>>>>> many times you have been shown what the scripture says.
>>>>
>>>> You have explained nothing to me.
>>>> You hem and haw and don't provide any explanations.
>>>> You may pull up some bible quote that has nothing to do with the
>>>> subject - because that is what you do - and then you claimyou have
>>>> proven something. Guess what! You did nothing.
>>>
>>> That you received nothing is not surprising to me. But I did explain it to
>>> you and we had a short discussion on it.
>>
>> Your discussions usually include a bible phrase that has nothing to do
>> with the subject matter. You have poor word choices when you
>> "explain" things. Take your time. Think before you speak. And I may
>> comprehend what you mean.
>
> I have always done it with those thoughts and understandings in mind. Which
> is why I have said on occasion that I pay far more attention to what you say,
> than you do mine. I also pray about it before I speak, unless you are
> operating in troll mode with parrotosis. Then it is my prayers are shortened,
> in that I know it is a total waste of time, yet I hope to say something that
> God can use to reach your heart.
>>
>>
>>> I did not claim to prove anything to you,
>>
>> Perhaps not.
>> However, I have asked you to prove some of the things you have
>> supposedly "explained."
>
> As I have said, before to others, I cannot prove or show anyone what their
> hearts are unwilling to understand or accept. God does not force things down
> the throats of those who are not his children via rebirth. Those are the ones
> he admonishes as a decent parent does their children.
>>
>>> but explain it I did with the appropriate scriptures.
>>
>> You may have tried, but you fell short.
>>
>>> You, like the Atheist,
>>
>> I am not like an atheist.
>> I am a Christian who seeks to discover why you say things that do not
>> make sense.
>
> You sir, are a RC. Occasionally you appear to seek understanding, then
> suddenly you go all rabid and on attack, with total disregard for what the
> spirit says through the scriptures, your actions are spiritually like the
> people of this world who are considered BPD's.
>
>>
>>> want a "proof", yet nothing
>>> will satisfy those who have their heart set against God.
>>
>> Oh, stop it.
>> You make silly claims and you are unable to explain yourself.
>> This include baptism, old covenants and your inability to sin.
>
> Then why did you claim to see some of what I have been saying all along in
> this post of yours that I am replying to?
>>
>>
>>> You act like proof is something that forces you to believe in ways that you are opposed to. God does not work that way
>>
>> I am never apposed to the truth.
>> I am opposed to non-Christian thoughts and fake interpretaions of Holy
>> Scripture.
>
> You are opposed to non-RC thoughts, pure and simple. As well as you are even
> opposed to much of their instructions, so strongly are you embedded with them
> that when they oppose scripture with their false doctrines, like evolution
> and creation, that you agree with them over the Word of God. That, my friend,
> is a person who lives without the fear of God in them.
>>
>>>>> So again I ask you, how is God in control of your life? If you continue
>>>>> on a sinner.
>>>>
>>>> I have a free will. I may choose to sin or not to sin.
>>>> However, I have the choice.
>>>>
>>>> Unlike you who claims he is UNABLE to sin.
>>>
>>> There were and are qualifiers for that, and it is that one must walk in the
>>> Spirit. There is no sin in the sanctuary of God.
>>
>> There you go again.
>> "Sanctuary"
>> I have an idea of what a sanctuary is.
>> But I have no idea why you feel you are there.
>
> You may of may not know that under Judaism, that God dwelt in the Holy of
> Holies. A sanctuary in the temple of God for the Jews, into which the High
> Priest would only go once a year, to sprinkle blood on the Ark of the
> Covenant, for atonement for the sins of all the people of Israel, who have
> presented God with their sacrifices.
>
> That ended when Christ died for the sins of all men as the final blood
> sacrifice for our sins. The Veil of the Holy of Holies was 20 inches thick
> with Gold threads running through it like rebar in concrete which binds and
> strengthens the tall heavy veil. When Christ died, that veil was ripped from
> the top to the Bottom and the Holy of Holies vacated forever more. Why?
>
> Because God now dwells in the heart of men who are sanctified by their Faith
> in Christ, as God now dwells within their heart, their spirit being, and in
> that Holy of Holies, there is no room for sin, as the person is made
> righteous by the righteousness of God Himself, now dwells in them. That is
> the part of man that is now eternal, as long as they choose to dwell with God
> and not walk away from him to live and dwell in sin. It is the part of man
> that is redeemed in this present day. Our sinful flesh is not redeemed until
> the Lord returns to resurrect all those whose bodies have died, and at the
> same time transforms those who are iiving into their new redeemed bodies that
> their spirits will rejoin.
>
> Anyhow, it is our spirits that have been sanctified and that is why those
> that are born again are now called Saints in Christ. Yes, Saints as we are
> blessed by God, and no religion as religions cannot infer what is God's to
> infer.
>


Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 13, 2022, 10:21:32 PMJan 13
to
On 14/01/2022 1:43 pm, Robert wrote:
> On Jan 13, 2022, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <srq5cu$s84$2...@dont-email.me>):
> Yes, we know, only you have that right and are free to do the requiring of
> all others to bow to your thinking. :-) In spite of what the scripture says.
>>
>> You can play compromise with the truth, but I can't, Fella.
>
> What a hoot! Does your word supersede the Word of God, whether in ink or
> spoken by God? :-) IOW, does scripture compromise itself or is God forgiving
> of his young children with understanding all while pointing us to keep us on
> the right path? Even if you were to live to be 100 you still would amount to
> less than a second in the time range of God. Between the speck of an egg and
> the beginning of an embryo.
>>
>>
>> You can't have it both ways. You can't be yielded and un-yielded, He
>> can't be in charge and not in charge.
>
> Therefore if you are upset with the old lady, then you are to have been never
> considered to be part of a marriage?
>>
>>
>> It is very, verysimple.
>>
>> God doesn't do compromise.
>
> How does a foul mouth full of homosexual innuendoes glorify God? :-)
>>
>> Why am I hearing all the time your churches saying, "The church should".
>> Especially with that Duane character!!
>>
>> One reason, and one reason only, compromise.
>>
>> Isn't it obvious.
>
> It is obvious they are not walking as they should be and some are determined
> to remain true to theirselves regardless of what God would have them be.
>
> Many walk that way out of ignorance, having never given any thought to it,
> but wonder why there are issues in their lives.
>>
>>
>> From the signature...
>>
>> "Compromise will condemn you."
>
> From the scripture, "you are condemned already"/
>>
>>
>> An inconvenient truth.
>>
>> Michael Christ
>
> The convenient truth is that in spite of yourself God Loves you thanks to the
> sacrifice of his Son Jesus who paid more than full price, for you. IOW, paid
> an over inflated price, or looking at it from the eyes of an investor God got
> the short end of the deal, less bang for the buck.
>
> We should all be glad.
>
>

Say, think, wank whatever you want about me, asshole Pharisee. All you
are trying to do is evade the truth.

God does not do compromise.

You can't have it both ways.

The truth does not need Robbo religion approval!

God...does...not...do...compromise.

[Shaking head].

All your years in the Bible and you can't even see that!!!

Woeful!

And this, all sin is a sin against God!!!

Pathetic!

And this, all men were born sinners!!!

Abysmal!

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 14, 2022, 7:40:39 AMJan 14
to
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 17:56:44 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 13, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<v1m0ughm0nnovvcnm...@4ax.com>):
>I have never given anyone a date. Especially you.

You claimed that we had 1007 years left on this earth.
And you claimed that we would live 1000 years of that under the
"millenium." As I understood you, The Millennium is the 1,000-year
period of peace and righteousness following the Second Coming of Jesus
Christ, who will reign over the earth during that time

Have you forgotten what you claimed?

Or don't you "recall" this conversation?

Mitchell Holman

unread,
Jan 14, 2022, 9:04:55 AMJan 14
to
P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:pkr2ugd5q1dp1e1dn...@4ax.com:
He makes all kind of bizarre claims.




"God waited for the older "good" people to die
off and then 25 years later is when the floods
came. He saved only Noah and his family, and
perhaps his family only for Noahs sake given the
evil that happed soon after they left the ship."
Robert, Nov 8 2020
https://tinyurl.com/y4dde3zn

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 14, 2022, 4:49:53 PMJan 14
to
You ran from the truth as usual, Robert Pharisee. The truth does not
come according to your fucked sinner morality and Sunday religious
self-righteousness.

Well, that is just too bad for you.

God does not compromise, and all your religion does is compromise!

You are whores pretending your theology will make you holy.

You have been told.

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 14, 2022, 6:23:01 PMJan 14
to
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 12:21:40 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 14, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<pkr2ugd5q1dp1e1dn...@4ax.com>):
>Where is "the date"?
>
>You also understood wrong as you evidently did not comprehend what you
>supposedly read.

Straighten me out, buddy.
Give me the straight scoop.

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 14, 2022, 6:24:57 PMJan 14
to
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 12:26:13 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 13, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<2f61ugdfvefi4blcn...@4ax.com>):
>
>> Perhaps you have convinced yourself of this. I am telling you that you have
>> not been understandable. Perhaps it is because you lack the skills to teach.
>
>You have not the "ears to hear". To understand that phrase do a search in the
>Bible.

I do have an ear ache this week.
I am hoping to get over it soon.

I am still telling you that you do not have the skills to teach your
beliefs in an understandable way. You beat around the bush.
Of course we know you also lie, and you are a troll here.

Ted

unread,
Jan 14, 2022, 6:39:47 PMJan 14
to
On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 00:21:39 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:
> On Jan 9, 2022, Ted wrote
> (in article<almarsoft.9200...@news.easynews.com>):
> You complain about God trying to make robots, lack of free will and
> determination. You pretend to have knowledge of Scripture, and now
that you
> know where those tings come from you still blame God?


> God sent his son into this world to save us from these things. So
that by
> faith we can receive of God deliverance, salvation from these
things, yet
> rather than believing in Jesus you still choose to roast the
Almighty God? Do
> you really think that pleases God or his son Jesus Christ, who sits
on the
> seat of Judge when the White throne judgment comes at the end of
time?


> If you desire to be free from it all, God provided a way. God
suggests you
> choose his way.


What "way"? You're not "free of it" until you're dead.

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 15, 2022, 9:37:33 AMJan 15
to
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:39:12 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 14, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<md14ugda8ktudm4k4...@4ax.com>):
>Give me the date first.


Last year, you mentioned the end would come in 1007 years.
Do you forget?

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 15, 2022, 9:39:02 AMJan 15
to
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:45:26 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 14, 2022, Ted wrote
>(in article<almarsoft.6633...@news.easynews.com>):
>“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh
>unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my
>Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.” (Joh
>14:6-7)

What does that have to do with dying?
Or being free?

Ted

unread,
Jan 15, 2022, 10:04:51 AMJan 15
to
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:45:26 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:
> On Jan 14, 2022, Ted wrote
> (in article<almarsoft.6633...@news.easynews.com>):
> “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no
man cometh
> unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have
known my
> Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.”
(Joh
> 14:6-7)


Actually, Jesus certainly never said anything like that. If he had,
do you really think Mark, Matthew, and Luke would've failed to tell
us?

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 15, 2022, 1:17:59 PMJan 15
to
On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 09:15:01 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 15, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<70n5ugpib5r8afsb8...@4ax.com>):
>From when?

You said this last year ---- 2021.
I didn't.
But, I did comment on this.
Look it up, bucko.

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 15, 2022, 1:19:55 PMJan 15
to
On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 09:16:19 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 15, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<j2n5ugpu2cpd5getl...@4ax.com>):
>You asked "What:way"", hence your answer.


Actually, it was Ted who said you aren't free until you're dead.
And then you threw out a bible passage that didn't have a thing to do
with what he said.

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 15, 2022, 1:20:51 PMJan 15
to
On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 09:23:45 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 15, 2022, Ted wrote
>(in article<almarsoft.8003...@news.easynews.com>):
>“All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son,
>but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to
>whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are
>heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” (Mat 11:27-28)

What does that have to do with what Ted said?

Ted

unread,
Jan 15, 2022, 7:43:17 PMJan 15
to
On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 09:23:45 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:
> On Jan 15, 2022, Ted wrote
> (in article<almarsoft.8003...@news.easynews.com>):
> “All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth
the Son,
> but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son,
and he to
> whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Come unto me, all ye that
labour and are
> heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” (Mat
> 11:27-28)


Yes, I admit that's sufficiently close for me to admit I was
mistaken. Thanks Robert.

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 7:34:46 AMJan 16
to
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 01:24:26 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 15, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<8t36ugde0bqupus0j...@4ax.com>):
>Without a startup date you have nothing. The end of the world comes in 1007
>years after the start of the Great Tribulation. Get it ol' scholar of
>education yet lacking totally in reading comprehension.

OK then.
You are hiding from what you claimed again.
AGAIN.

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 7:35:31 AMJan 16
to
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 01:29:29 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 15, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<ov36ughr1jk7e6dvh...@4ax.com>):
>ROTFL, you are the ultimate in the lack of reading comprehension, anyone can
>follow this post and see you haven't any clue of what is going on in the real
>world.

ROTFL, you are the ultimate in the lack of reading comprehension,
anyone can follow this post and see you haven't any clue of what is
going on in the real world.

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 7:37:10 AMJan 16
to
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 01:34:15 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 15, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<4346ug1krpbid3th7...@4ax.com>):
>It showed Ted what was written in the Gospels which was saying the same thing
>but with different words. About "why you do not know him"


You should stop trying to tell anyone what the Bible says.
You really aren't very good at it.
You are either stupid, ... or you are a false prophet.

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 11:40:54 AMJan 16
to
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 07:35:17 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 16, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<p548ughtqeqscjs9k...@4ax.com>):
>Not at all. I know what I would NOT do and things I won't deviate from.
>There is a saying, "To thine own self be true" life is far simpler that way,
>since one does not have to remember the thousands of lies they might make
>otherwise.
>

Well then.... either admit... or deny that you claimed we had 1007
years left on earth.

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 11:45:34 AMJan 16
to
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 07:39:17 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 16, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<a948ugdtb301f6h3q...@4ax.com>):
>Typical for you, it is always the other person.

Not always.
I quote things from hundreds of different sources.
I admire those sources for speaking logically.

You, OTOH, spew stuff that is not understandable.
I have told you this dozens of times.
You really need to do a better job, or give up.



>“Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves.
>Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be
>reprobates? But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates. Now I
>pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that
>ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates. For we can do
>nothing against the truth, but for the truth.” (2Co 13:5-8)


1John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the
truth is not in us.

1 John 3:18 Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but
with actions and in truth.

2 Timothy 2:15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one
approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly
handles the word of truth.

Proverbs 12:22 The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in people
who are trustworthy.

1 Corinthians 13:4-6 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy,
it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it
is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of
wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

Mitchell Holman

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 1:28:26 PMJan 16
to
Robert <no...@none.com> wrote in news:ss1e75$7tn$2...@dont-email.me:

> On Jan 16, 2022, P+Barker wrote
> (in article<a948ugdtb301f6h3q...@4ax.com>):
> Typical for you, it is always the other person.



Patrick is right, you are constantly
making Bible claims that are not backed
up by the Bible.

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 17, 2022, 8:47:19 AMJan 17
to
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 01:59:39 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 16, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<bji8ugh74370f5i74...@4ax.com>):
>I never said that was all we had left. I explained that above.

What did you say?
Why would you deliberately try to confuse others?

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 17, 2022, 8:49:01 AMJan 17
to
Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 16, 2022, Mitchell Holman wrote

>> Robert <no...@none.com> wrote in news:ss1e75$7tn$2...@dont-email.me:


>> Patrick is right, you are constantly
>> making Bible claims that are not backed
>> up by the Bible.
>
>I cannot make the Bible claim something that God did not say.
>Pat is seldom right, He is RC and believed per RC doctrine, from whom you
>also derived your understandings.

There is no problem with the Bible.
The problem is your interpretation of what it means.
That is ALWAYS your problem.

Mitchell Holman

unread,
Jan 17, 2022, 9:21:11 AMJan 17
to
Robert <no...@none.com> wrote in news:ss3eu5$pc0$6...@dont-email.me:

> On Jan 16, 2022, Mitchell Holman wrote
> (in article<XnsAE217EDA7F77F...@216.166.97.131>):
>
>> Robert <no...@none.com> wrote in news:ss1e75$7tn$2...@dont-email.me:
>>
>> > On Jan 16, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>> > (in article<a948ugdtb301f6h3q...@4ax.com>):
>> >
>> > > > > > “All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no
>> > > > > > man knoweth the Son,
>> > > > > > but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save
>> > > > > > the Son, and he to
>> > > > > > whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Come unto me, all ye
>> > > > > > that labour and are
>> > > > > > heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” (Mat 11:27-28)
>> > > > >
>> > > > > What does that have to do with what Ted said?
>> > > >
>> > > > It showed Ted what was written in the Gospels which was saying
>> > > > the same thing
>> > > > but with different words. About "why you do not know him"
>> > >
>> > > You should stop trying to tell anyone what the Bible says.
>> > > You really aren't very good at it.
>> > > You are either stupid, ... or you are a false prophet.
>> >
>> > Typical for you, it is always the other person.
>>
>> Patrick is right, you are constantly
>> making Bible claims that are not backed
>> up by the Bible.
>
> I cannot make the Bible claim something that God did not say.
>


Yes, you do.

Remember your claim that God warned
mankind before Ye Floode? Not in the Bible.

Remember your claim that God waited for
all the innocent people to die naturally
before Ye Flood? Not in the Bible.

Remember your claim that spared the
innocent people in Sodom and Gomorrah?
Not in the Bible.

Remember your claim that God warned
the parents of Egypt that he was going to
kill the firstborn children? Not in the
Bible.

You CONSTANTLY make up "facts" about
the Bible that are not in the Bible.










P+Barker

unread,
Jan 17, 2022, 3:04:25 PMJan 17
to
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 10:56:42 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 17, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<4ssaug5i2tts75ru5...@4ax.com>):
>All I need do is post the scripture without any comments and you then
>complain that my interpretation is wrong. :-)

Ha!
Those who go down to Egypt for help
And rely upon horses!
They have put their trust in abundance of chariots,
In vast numbers of riders,
And they have not turned to the Holy One of Israel,
They have not sought the LORD.

Mitchell Holman

unread,
Jan 17, 2022, 9:27:44 PMJan 17
to
Robert <no...@none.com> wrote in news:ss4eeg$tmi$2...@dont-email.me:

> On Jan 17, 2022, Mitchell Holman wrote
> (in article<XnsAE2254EF12CBn...@216.166.97.131>):
> It was there and you were shown, you like normal have to see it
> phrased exactly as you want it worded.
>>


You ran away when asked for a
Bible passage.



>> Remember your claim that God waited for
>> all the innocent people to die naturally
>> before Ye Flood? Not in the Bible.
>
> Yes, it is there, see above.



You ran away when asked for a
Bible passage.



>> Remember your claim that God spared the
>> innocent people in Sodom and Gomorrah?
>> Not in the Bible.
>
> See above.


You ran away when asked for a
Bible passage.



>> Remember your claim that God warned
>> the parents of Egypt that he was going to
>> kill the firstborn children? Not in the
>> Bible.
>
> See Above, as Moses warned the people of the nation and not the
> Pharaoh. Which you were shown.


Wrong. Moses warned the Hebrews
and told THEM to paint their doors.
No warning all the parents of Egypt.





P+Barker

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 6:25:55 AMJan 18
to
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:07:52 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Jan 17, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<9qsaug9996cinfchs...@4ax.com>):
>You are the one attempting to confuse others.

What did you say?

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 5:09:11 PMJan 18
to
On 19/01/2022 8:32 am, Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 08:25:49 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> message-id <srq5cu$s84$2...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> On 14/01/2022 3:35 am, Robert wrote:
>>> On Jan 13, 2022, Michael Christ wrote
>>> (in article <srov5k$898$1...@dont-email.me>):
>>>
>>>> On 13/01/2022 8:07 pm, Robert wrote:
>>>>> On Jan 12, 2022, Michael Christ wrote
>>>>> (in article <srolqg$gsi$1...@dont-email.me>):
>>>>>
>>>>>> On 13/01/2022 11:30 am, Robert wrote:
>>>>>>> On Jan 12, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>>>>>>> (in article<5reutg1jik0ivlv6g...@4ax.com>):
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> So now, you are claiming God is NOT in charge?
>>>>>>>>>> Are you removing your pre-destination idea from your head?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Do you sin? If so then God is not in charge of your life.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I am a sinner.
>>>>>>>> You are a sinner.
>>>>>>>> No matter what you say.
>>>>>>>> I am happy that you have admitted that God is NOT in charge.
>>>>>>>> Try to remember what you have concluded here.
>>>>
>>>> Robbo wrote:
>>>>>>> You read it wrong. I may sin, but as it is not my habit or desire I am
>>>>>>> not a
>>>>>>> sinner. One who practices sin.
>>>>
>>>> By the way, any sin is a practice of sin. What else can it be?? :-).
>>>> A practice of holiness?? :-)))).
>>>>
>>>> God doesn't do compromise.
>>>>
>>>> Robbo wrote:
>>>>>>> I yielded control of my life to God the Father. Therefore he is in charge
>>>>>>> of
>>>>>>> me.
>>>>
>>>> Michael Christ wrote:
>>>>>> "Yielded control", "in charge of me".
>>>>>>
>>>>>> If that is the truth, why do you say "I may sin"?
>>>>
>>>> Robert wrote:
>>>>> Because my mind is still in the process of renewal.
>>>>
>>>> Then you can't say you have yielded control of your life or say God is
>>>> in charge.
>>>>
>>>> You can't have to both ways.
>>>>
>>>> Of course, in man made Christianity you can have it any way you want.
>>>> Yielded can mean not yielded, and God in charge can mean you in charge.
>>>>
>>>> Nice little compromising arrangement.
>>>>
>>>> Trouble is, God does not do compromise.
>>>>
>>>> Michael Christ
>>>
>>> You do not live in the freedom given to us by God. Meaning that you sin daily
>>> and never receive, because you don't confess and ask for, forgiveness.
>>>
>>> You attempt to bring shame on everyone around you, unless you feel like they
>>> accept you as their leader. And when they see the real you, or grasp some
>>> perception of that, then it is that you turn on them like you do everyone
>>> else.
>>>
>>> Jesus, the true Jesus Christ came not to condemn others, but to save the
>>> lost. Something that you seem to skirt around.
>>>
>>> “For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the
>>> world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned:
>>> but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed
>>> in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” (Joh 3:17-18)
>>>
>>> Perhaps you have forgotten that since you shot put your Bible away 32 years
>>> ago.
>>>
>>> “For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of:
>>> but the sorrow of the world worketh death.” (2Co 7:10)
>>>
>>> Jesus is coming very soon, pray that you be counted worthy to escape the
>>> wrath that is to come upon this earth.
>>
>> Yes, yes, yes, accuse, accuse, accuse, condemn, condemn, condemn, to try
>> and avoid the truth you don't like.  In typical Pharisee fashion!  :-).
>>
>> You can play compromise with the truth, but I can't, Fella.
>>
>> You can't have it both ways.  You can't be yielded and un-yielded, He
>> can't be in charge and not in charge.
>>
>> It is very, very simple.
>>
>> God doesn't do compromise.
>>
>> Why am I hearing all the time your churches saying, "The church should".
>> Especially with that Duane character!!
>>
>> One reason, and one reason only, compromise.
>>
>> Isn't it obvious.
>>
>> From the signature...
>>
>> "Compromise will condemn you."
>>
>> An inconvenient truth.
>>
>>
> As usual a bunch off theists try to out threaten and
> intimidate everyone in sight. Of course, without threats
> and intimidation they have nothing.

Is this a something?

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 19, 2022, 2:49:33 AMJan 19
to
On 19/01/2022 12:34 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 09:09:10 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> Pointing out threats and attempted intimidation is always
> something. Although they are easy to find since they are
> so common.
>

And where is the supporting evidence for that or do I just take it,
Attila truth is fact?

Please advise.

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 19, 2022, 3:02:33 PMJan 19
to
On 20/01/2022 3:08 am, Attila wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 18:49:31 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> It is apparent to anyone who can read.

Oh? Supporting evidence means "apparent" when it comes to you.

Typical Attilaism self-aggrandizing hypocrisy we've come to enjoy.

Thank you.






Michael Christ

> "Jesus is coming very soon, pray that you be counted worthy
> to escape the wrath that is to come upon this earth."



Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 19, 2022, 5:04:52 PMJan 19
to
On 20/01/2022 8:05 am, Attila wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 07:02:31 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> Certainly more apparent than anything you have ever
> provided. You ignore the fast that I included an example
> from the post itself. Which is easy for you to ignore since
> you removed it, Liar and Forger.
>
> "Jesus is coming very soon, pray that you be counted worthy
> to escape the wrath that is to come upon this earth."
>
> A direct threat - get Jesus to forgive you or else.
>
>>
>> Typical Attilaism self-aggrandizing hypocrisy we've come to enjoy.
>
> Typical lies and forgeries we have come to expect from you.
>
>>
>> Thank you.
>
> You are welcome. I am always happy to point out your lies
> and deceit.
>
>>
>>> "Jesus is coming very soon, pray that you be counted worthy
>>> to escape the wrath that is to come upon this earth."
>
> There is my post - which you carefully separated from the
> remainder of the discussion.


Another one, who when confronted by the truth will not be wrong.

"Supporting evidence means "apparent" when it comes to you."

Hypocrite, Zombicron.






Michael Christ

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 19, 2022, 10:37:42 PMJan 19
to
On 20/01/2022 11:55 am, Attila wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 09:04:51 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> Apparent isn't necessary in this case since I provided an
> example which you are carefully ignoring.
>
> You may think it is amusing to demand supporting evidence
> for everything I say since I request support for your
> assertions but actually it is just tiresome.
>
> And juvenile.


You are ignoring the fact that when you say "supporting evidence", it
doesn't apply to you, and that has been going on for a very very long time.

Hypocrite, Zombicron.

Even in quoting a bible verse you are still only giving your opinion.
That's all, Attilaism. No supporting evidence.

Try to wake up, Old Boy.

You are indeed a hypocrite Zombicron!

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 20, 2022, 5:02:55 AMJan 20
to
On 20/01/2022 6:02 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 14:37:40 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> Provide a link to where I have ever quoted a bible verse.

You want supporting evidence now?? :-).

Well, consider yourself Attila...ed!

:-).

It is "apparent".

:-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).







Michael Christ


>
>> That's all, Attilaism. No supporting evidence.
>>
>> Try to wake up, Old Boy.
>>
>> You are indeed a hypocrite Zombicron!
>>
>
>


Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 20, 2022, 3:04:51 PMJan 20
to
On 21/01/2022 1:35 am, Attila wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 21:02:54 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> I am just demonstrating what a liar you are. But we already
> knew that.
>
>>
>> Well, consider yourself Attila...ed!
>>
>> :-).
>>
>> It is "apparent".
>>
>> :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Michael Christ
>
> Inserting your signature in the middle of a post is very
> annoying but since that is why you do it I am sure you will
> not stop.

Your opinion is not fact unless you can supply "supporting evidence"?

And even if you did, it is still up to me to decide if that evidence
will pass.

Are you getting the idea of Attilaism yet?? Or ignorant wankism, if you
prefer.

The point was Goofy, you quoted this (I don't know where you got it from)...

"Jesus is coming very soon, pray that you be counted worthy to escape
the wrath that is to come upon this earth."

...and whatever you have to say about it, it is still just your little
old opinion.

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 20, 2022, 5:15:31 PMJan 20
to
On 21/01/2022 7:26 am, Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 07:04:50 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> Here is the line I quoted as an example, dimwit:
>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jesus is coming very soon, pray that you be counted worthy to escape the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrath that is to come upon this earth.
>
> Did you see it or is it too complicated fro you?
> I never said it is- Another of your lies.
>
>>
>> And even if you did, it is still up to me to decide if that evidence
>> will pass.
>
> Not really. It is up to each individual who reads it.

Right, so the demand for "supporting evidence" is nothing more than a
shallow ruse for personal opinion. Everyone just picks and chooses
according to what they decide.

That is why no one can prove anything. Now do you get it?


>
>>
>> Are you getting the idea of Attilaism yet?? Or ignorant wankism, if you
>> prefer.
>
> I don't bother with your delusions.
>
>>
>> The point was Goofy, you quoted this (I don't know where you got it from)...
>>
>> "Jesus is coming very soon, pray that you be counted worthy to escape
>> the wrath that is to come upon this earth."
>
> Earlier in this very post you idiot.
>
>>
>> ...and whatever you have to say about it, it is still just your little
>> old opinion.
>
> It is clearly a threat. Be "worthy" or else.

Supporting evidence, Mr All-knowing?? :-).

Wake up! All these years and you are still asleep.

Besides, what do you think you are doing subconsciously? Yep, "Be
worthy or else." Be worthy of Attila's thoughts or else you are wrong.
:-).

Ignoramus.

The problem is, you are not worthy to make such a demand. Unless, you
can provide some qualification? Supporting evidence??

:-). The endless circles of the dead-in-understanding atheist!!







Michael Christ

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 21, 2022, 3:09:50 AMJan 21
to
On 21/01/2022 7:03 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 09:15:27 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> Basically. The majority sometimes decides what is
> acceptable and what is not. But not always.
Irrelevant. Totally. And juvenile.

And that sums it all up with you.

Your supporting evidence is nothing but a fallible Attila opinion.

You can carry on trying to win, but you never will because you walk in a
deluded lie.




Michael Christ


>
>>
>> That is why no one can prove anything. Now do you get it?
>
> More of your usual nonsense.
>
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Are you getting the idea of Attilaism yet?? Or ignorant wankism, if you
>>>> prefer.
>>>
>>> I don't bother with your delusions.
>>>
>>>>
>>>> The point was Goofy, you quoted this (I don't know where you got it from)...
>>>>
>>>> "Jesus is coming very soon, pray that you be counted worthy to escape
>>>> the wrath that is to come upon this earth."
>>>
>>> Earlier in this very post you idiot.
>>>
>>>>
>>>> ...and whatever you have to say about it, it is still just your little
>>>> old opinion.
>>>
>>> It is clearly a threat. Be "worthy" or else.
>>
>> Supporting evidence, Mr All-knowing?? :-).
>
> It is obvious. Words like "escape the wrath" make the
> meaning clear. You of course will not agree.
>
>>
>> Wake up! All these years and you are still asleep.
>>
>> Besides, what do you think you are doing subconsciously? Yep, "Be
>> worthy or else." Be worthy of Attila's thoughts or else you are wrong.
>> :-).
>
> Again you ignore the subject and try to bring in something
> unrelated/ A common Troll tactic.
>
>>
>> Ignoramus.
>
> This from the expert.
>
>>
>> The problem is, you are not worthy to make such a demand. Unless, you
>> can provide some qualification? Supporting evidence??
>
> Somehow you seem to work in "supporting evidence" in every
> conversation yet you never provide anything yourself. Why
> is that?
>
>>
>> :-). The endless circles of the dead-in-understanding atheist!!
>
> Lame, but what else should be expected?
>
>>
>>
>> Michael Christ
>
> You really like your signature don't you? It is supposed to
> be at the end of the document but you never follow
> rationality.

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 21, 2022, 6:04:16 PMJan 21
to
On 21/01/2022 11:36 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 19:09:45 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> Factual. That is how the jury system works. The judge
> decides what is acceptable evidence and the jury decides how
> to weigh the evidence and give it credibility.
>
>>
>> And that sums it all up with you.
>>
>> Your supporting evidence is nothing but a fallible Attila opinion.
>
> I give supporting evidence where necessary. In this post,
> for example. Even if you are trying to ignore it.
>
>>
>> You can carry on trying to win, but you never will because you walk in a
>> deluded lie.
>
> I am not in any kind of contest. I simply point out the
> habits of others and what those like you are trying to pull
> with no basis in fact.

Yeah, we know your opinion is supporting evidence! :-).


>> Michael Christ
>
> You need to learn how to use a signature.

Yeah, what you say is everything. I already know.

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 22, 2022, 1:56:55 AMJan 22
to
On 22/01/2022 4:13 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 10:03:12 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> Liar.

No, you are the liar.

No "supporting evidence" is needed when you open your big dumb mouth, Buddy.

Suddenly, it is apparent!

Wanker.






Michael Christ




>
>>
>>
>>>> Michael Christ
>>>
>>> You need to learn how to use a signature.
>>
>> Yeah, what you say is everything. I already know.
>
> It's the way everyone else does it.
>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Michael Christ
>>
>>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> That is why no one can prove anything. Now do you get it?
>>>>>
>>>>> More of your usual nonsense.
>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Are you getting the idea of Attilaism yet?? Or ignorant wankism, if you
>>>>>>>> prefer.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I don't bother with your delusions.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> The point was Goofy, you quoted this (I don't know where you got it from)...
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> "Jesus is coming very soon, pray that you be counted worthy to escape
>>>>>>>> the wrath that is to come upon this earth."
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Earlier in this very post you idiot.
>
> No comment on this I see,
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages