"God" decides who lives or dies???

a322x1n

Sep 4, 2021, 8:17:11 PM9/4/21
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/god-decides-who-lives-or-dies-says-sch
ool-board-member-against-covid-prevention/ar-AAO4Krr?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U53
1>

<https://tinyurl.com/pvxzhyar>

Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
news interview about her school district's COVID-19 prevention measures.
As of September 3, approximately 20 percent of the students in her
district have been quarantined due to possible COVID-19 exposure.

Now, I hope and pray that our kids don't get deathly ill or we don't
lose any children, but you know what? That's not my...that's up to God,"
Crosby said in a Thursday interview with WCSC-TV anchor Raphael James.

When James asked her for clarification, Crosby responded, "I said that's
not gonna be my decision...It's gonna be...I mean, God decides who lives
and dies, right?"

Crosby walked out of a school board meeting on Wednesday upset over a
vote to have district students switch to virtual learning for seven
school days after Labor Day. The board voted on the option because over
20 percent of the district's student body is either out with COVID-19 or
in quarantine after potential exposure to the virus. On Wednesday, the
district logged 264 staff absences and 5,085 students in quarantine.

Siri Cruise

Sep 4, 2021, 10:28:53 PM9/4/21
In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV

How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2021, 8:05:26 AM9/5/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

God crippled Greg Abbott and took away his manhood because he's an evil SOB
who could only get hard around children.

God has many wonderful ways.

AlleyCat

Sep 5, 2021, 8:07:05 AM9/5/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

Barbara Crosby is right. Anyone who shoots rightists has the power of God.

AlleyCat

Sep 6, 2021, 3:40:09 PM9/6/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2021, 3:40:09 PM9/6/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

Ted

Sep 8, 2021, 4:32:39 PM9/8/21
On Sun, 05 Sep 2021 00:17:08 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/god-decides-who-lives-or-dies-says-s
ch

ool-board-member-against-covid-prevention/ar-AAO4Krr?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U
53
> 1>

> <https://tinyurl.com/pvxzhyar>

> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a
TV
> news interview about her school district's COVID-19 prevention
measures.
> As of September 3, approximately 20 percent of the students in her
> district have been quarantined due to possible COVID-19 exposure.

> Now, I hope and pray that our kids don't get deathly ill or we don't
> lose any children, but you know what? That's not my...that's up to
God,"
> Crosby said in a Thursday interview with WCSC-TV anchor Raphael
James.

> When James asked her for clarification, Crosby responded, "I said
that's
> not gonna be my decision...It's gonna be...I mean, God decides who
lives
> and dies, right?"

Wise words indeed. Thank you for sharing
that, WTS. I thank God there are still real
Christians in our educational system.

Yes, we want our children to be well, but the
most effective way to attain that is with
communal prayer meetings. Oh, I'm not
denying the efficacy of Clorox injections
either, but God promises us well being if
we obey his word. Above all else, never let
yourself be swayed by lying godless liberals
pushing their so-called "vaccine". It's been
proven fatal in trial after trial.

a322x1n

Sep 8, 2021, 5:46:47 PM9/8/21
Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Sun, 05 Sep 2021 00:17:08 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>>
> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/god-decides-who-lives-or-dies-says-s
> ch
>>
> ool-board-member-against-covid-prevention/ar-AAO4Krr?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U
> 53
>> 1>
>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/pvxzhyar>
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a
> TV
>> news interview about her school district's COVID-19 prevention
> measures.
>> As of September 3, afpproximately 20 percent of the students in her
>> district have been quarantined due to possible COVID-19 exposure.

Ron Dean

Sep 8, 2021, 6:50:55 PM9/8/21
The way one conducts his/her life to a huge extinct determins life span.

Byker

Sep 8, 2021, 7:59:47 PM9/8/21
Or "I place my fate in the hands of Allah," as asslifters say as
they're about to board an Asian, African, or Indonesian airliner...

Bud Frawley

Sep 8, 2021, 8:04:06 PM9/8/21
Goddammnit all! I wished I had heared that before getting it.

Ted

Sep 10, 2021, 7:11:15 PM9/10/21
It's not too late, Bud, so relax. Proper application of Clorox will
not only protect you from Covid, it will also reverse most of the
Marxist vaccine's adverse effects.

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 11, 2021, 7:49:20 AM9/11/21
Sorry to be the one to tell you but there is no reversing the adverse
effects of being Democrat... because you can't fix "stupid".

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
176 - The Democrat Party is a cult that believes in peace through suicide.

P+Barker

Sep 11, 2021, 8:45:16 AM9/11/21
BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:

>Sorry to be the one to tell you but there is no reversing the adverse
>effects of being Democrat... because you can't fix "stupid".

AMEN.

Jonathan

Sep 11, 2021, 8:57:54 AM9/11/21
TRUTH BOOK
Discover Jesus in the Urantia Book

The Drowning Man

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying
to God for help. Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the
fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can
save you."

The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying
to God and he is going to save me."
So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted,
"Jump in, I can save you."

To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God
and he is going to save me. I have faith."
So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down,
"Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."

To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying
to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."
So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned.

He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss
this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed,
"I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown.

I don't understand why!"

To this God replied, "I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat
and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"

https://truthbook.com/stories/funny-god/the-drowning-man

--
BIG LIE From Wiki - "The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler
when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, to describe the use of a lie

Mitchell Holman

Sep 11, 2021, 9:20:13 AM9/11/21
P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com> wrote in
And yet the only Catholics to become
president were Democrats.

Hmm.......

P+Barker

Sep 11, 2021, 2:01:11 PM9/11/21
WOW..... What a hum-dinger......
Thanks for the info.

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2021, 3:04:41 PM9/13/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

AlleyCat

Sep 13, 2021, 3:04:41 PM9/13/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2021, 8:45:58 PM9/13/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

AlleyCat

Sep 13, 2021, 8:45:58 PM9/13/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

AlleyCat

Sep 19, 2021, 11:49:59 AM9/19/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2021, 11:51:45 AM9/19/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2021, 2:26:32 PM9/28/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

AlleyCat

Oct 10, 2021, 5:29:52 PM10/10/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

Unknown

Oct 12, 2021, 5:53:31 AM10/12/21
Crooked people are not rightest. They can claim any name.

jth...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2021, 9:06:26 AM10/20/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

jth...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2021, 4:58:17 PM11/1/21

AlleyCat

Nov 1, 2021, 4:58:17 PM11/1/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

jth...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2021, 8:17:48 PM11/1/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

jth...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2021, 10:33:30 PM11/9/21

jth...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2021, 5:38:18 PM12/7/21

jth...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2022, 10:05:00 AM1/22/22

AlleyCat

Jan 25, 2022, 5:24:38 PM1/25/22
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

jth...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2022, 5:24:39 PM1/25/22
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

AlleyCat

Jan 26, 2022, 2:22:55 PM1/26/22
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

TRUMP

Feb 11, 2022, 12:59:44 PM2/11/22
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <XnsAD9BC42EEAD46ti...@85.12.62.249>,
> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Barbara Crosby, an elected member of the Dorchester School Board in
>> South Carolina, said that "God decides who lives and dies" during a TV
>
> How moslem of her. And how unchristian and unjewish.

TRUMP

Feb 11, 2022, 1:57:20 PM2/11/22

TRUMP

Feb 11, 2022, 2:13:39 PM2/11/22