<1737> WDJW: What does Jesus want for 2023 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 6, 2023, 2:10:47 PM3/6/23
<1737> 03/06/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantFor2023

HeartDoc Andrew, after shopping, sees a beautiful young lady at a
Walmart entrance holding a cardboard sign saying she's homeless, needs
help, and "Merry Christmess"(sic):

"Here's all the money that I have and I wish I had more to give you
but it's in the form of credit cards. Meanwhile, I am simply
wonderfully hungry and hope you, neighbor, also have a healthy
appetite too. So how are you ?"

Young homeless lady:

"No English."

HeartDoc Andrew:

"Como esta ?"

Young homeless lady:

"No English."

HeartDoc Andrew:

"What language do you speak?"

Young homeless lady:

"French"

HeartDoc Andrew looking disappointed:

"I don't speak French."

Young homeless lady smiles and brings out her cell phone with Google
translator and directs me to speak.

HeartDoc Andrew proceeds to convince her to say she's "wonderfully
hungry" in French and then also in English. He then learns her name is
Maria and that she and her family (brother, mother, and two children;
David age-6 and Aiden age-1) have been sleeping in their car while
waiting for her immigration papers to be straightened out so that she
can work to make money to pay rent for an apartment. She said that
immigration told her it would take a month and that she needed a few
things from Walmart and then asked if HeartDoc Andrew would help.

HeartDoc Andrew, while watching Maria put a large double-sized pillow
and a large comforter into the Walmart shopping cart:

"Maria, it's not right for your children to freeze in your car even
with a large pillow and large comforter."

Maria:
"What can I do?"

HeartDoc Andrew:
"Your family can stay with me at my house until your papers get
straightened out."

Maria:
"My brother and mother are afraid of living with men they don't know."

HeartDoc Andrew:
"Let me talk to them."

Maria:
"There have been other men who have talked to them and scared them."

HeartDoc Andrew:
"I am a different person and I will bring my bicycle so that they
won't be scared of me."

Maria:
"They made me promise to bring no more men. So will you still help
me?"

HeartDoc Andrew:
"I am helping you."

Maria:
"Will you buy these things for me?

HeartDoc Andrew:
"I have these things at my house so it doesn't make sense to buy
things I already have to give you."

Maria angrily storms off and HeartDoc Andrew puts the items back on
the shelf. While outside, he convinces another person to say they're
"wonderfully hungry" before bicycling away but Maria was nowhere to be
seen.

May GOD bless Maria more than ever prospering (Proverbs 10:22) her and
keeping her from harm (Jeremiah 29:11), in the name (John 16:23) of
LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO.

+++

It is written that all of Heaven rejoices when the lost/prodigal find
their way back to GOD so that witnessing to them makes us like the 5
virgins who are considered wise (Proverbs 11:30) in the parable of the
http://tinyurl.com/TenVirgins1737

"For we are GOD’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus (
http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) to do good (Matthew 19:17) works, which GOD
prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10 w/ parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-10.htm

Suggested further reading:
http://tinyurl.com/EightTalents

http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

Instead, let's http://tinyurl.com/TrulyLove (John 15:12) others as
our LORD Jesus truly loves (John 15:13) us.

This is **not** what http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew wants but rather
what LORD Jesus wants:

http://WDJW.net

BTW (John 14:6), "what would Jesus have us do" is false teaching
because it's past tense and restricted to action (i.e. does **not**
include behavior/attitude) while "what does Jesus want" is both
present tense **and** all-inclusive.

For example:

http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantForHanukkah

Therefore, http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully
healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 6, 2023, 3:07:52 PM3/6/23
<1737> 03/06/23 Again a 2nd time, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 7, 2023, 1:08:29 PM3/7/23
<1737> 03/07/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 8, 2023, 8:31:21 PM3/8/23
<1737> 03/08/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 9, 2023, 12:19:18 PM3/9/23
<1737> 03/09/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 10, 2023, 1:09:59 PM3/10/23
<1737> 03/10/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 11, 2023, 3:08:28 PM3/11/23
<1737> 03/11/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 12, 2023, 7:51:14 AM3/12/23
<1737> 03/12/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 13, 2023, 5:42:40 PM3/13/23
<1737> 03/13/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 14, 2023, 7:50:45 AM3/14/23
<1737> 03/14/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 15, 2023, 12:23:34 PM3/15/23
<1737> 03/15/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 17, 2023, 11:29:06 AM3/17/23
<1737> 03/17/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 19, 2023, 2:08:02 PM3/19/23
<1737> 03/19/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 20, 2023, 5:45:24 PM3/20/23
<1737> 03/20/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 21, 2023, 12:36:17 PM3/21/23
<1737> 03/21/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 22, 2023, 8:49:16 PM3/22/23
<1737> 03/22/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 23, 2023, 6:27:40 PM3/23/23
<1737> 03/23/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 24, 2023, 8:10:07 AM3/24/23
<1737> 03/24/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 24, 2023, 10:58:53 AM3/24/23
<1737> 03/24/23 Again a 2nd time, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 25, 2023, 1:59:58 PM3/25/23
<1737> 03/25/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 27, 2023, 3:31:11 PM3/27/23
<1737> 03/27/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 27, 2023, 6:10:19 PM3/27/23
<1737> 03/27/23 Again a 2nd time, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 29, 2023, 1:58:54 PM3/29/23
<1737> 03/29/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 30, 2023, 2:20:37 PM3/30/23
<1737> 03/30/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 3, 2023, 4:50:02 PM4/3/23
<1737> 04/03/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 4, 2023, 11:55:08 AM4/4/23
<1737> 04/04/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 6, 2023, 12:49:14 PM4/6/23
<1737> 04/06/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 13, 2023, 5:21:01 PM4/13/23
<1737> 04/13/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 14, 2023, 6:25:29 PM4/14/23
<1737> 04/14/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 17, 2023, 2:39:10 PM4/17/23
<1737> 04/17/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 17, 2023, 4:00:47 PM4/17/23
<1737> 04/17/23 Again a 2nd time, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 18, 2023, 1:47:05 PM4/18/23
<1737> 04/18/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 20, 2023, 9:49:35 PM4/20/23
<1737> 04/20/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 22, 2023, 6:29:27 PM4/22/23
<1737> 04/22/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 23, 2023, 4:28:14 PM4/23/23
<1737> 04/23/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 26, 2023, 5:01:55 PM4/26/23
<1737> 04/26/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 27, 2023, 4:41:37 AM4/27/23
<1737> 04/27/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 28, 2023, 4:12:11 PM4/28/23
<1737> 04/28/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 29, 2023, 5:07:15 PM4/29/23
<1737> 04/29/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 30, 2023, 7:52:31 PM4/30/23
<1737> 04/30/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 2, 2023, 4:21:59 AM5/2/23

HeartDoc Andrew

May 4, 2023, 4:50:54 AM5/4/23
<1737> 05/04/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 5, 2023, 1:22:41 PM5/5/23
<1737> 05/05/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 5, 2023, 5:33:57 PM5/5/23
<1737> 05/05/23 Again a 2nd time, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 6, 2023, 6:16:01 PM5/6/23
<1737> 05/06/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 9, 2023, 9:39:33 AM5/9/23
<1737> 05/09/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2023, 2:07:28 PM5/11/23
<1737> 05/11/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 13, 2023, 6:10:11 PM5/13/23
<1737> 05/13/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 16, 2023, 4:16:03 PM5/16/23
<1737> 05/16/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 20, 2023, 7:35:19 AM5/20/23
<1737> 05/20/23 Again, behold WDJW ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 20, 2023, 10:50:05 PM5/20/23
<1737> 05/20/23 Again a 2nd time, behold WDJW ...