Ultimate Proof Covid-19 Was Planned To Create New World Order

Andrew W

Sep 5, 2021, 6:29:20 PM9/5/21

Ultimate Proof Covid-19 Was Planned To Create New World Order

https://principia-scientific.com/ultimate-proof-covid-19-was-planned-to-create-new-world-order/

a322x1n

Sep 5, 2021, 10:15:55 PM9/5/21
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:sh3gbu$clf$1...@dont-email.me:

> Ultimate Proof Covid-19 Was Planned To Create New World Order
>
> https://principia-scientific.com/ultimate-proof-covid-19-was-planned-to
> -create-new-world-order/

If there were Acadmy Awards for disinformation and kook sites, this
would be a leading candidate! Totally bonkers from start to finish.

You've outdone yourself, "Andrew".

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2021, 9:28:54 AM9/6/21
Andrew W wrote

> Ultimate Proof Covid-19 Was Planned To Create New World Order
>
> https://principia-scientific.com/ultimate-proof-covid-19-was-planned-to-
create-new-world-order/

It's a plot by the Jews, Freemasons and the Chinks to undermine the authority
of the white man.

Ask Tucker Carlson. He's right.

Kenny McCormack

Sep 6, 2021, 10:55:55 AM9/6/21
The funny part is that the kind of people who believe this nonsense (such
as our esteemed OP) don't see any irony in what you just posted.

http://user.xmission.com/~gazelle/Sigs/ModernXtian

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2021, 3:40:10 PM9/6/21
Andrew W wrote

> Ultimate Proof Covid-19 Was Planned To Create New World Order

Malte Runz

Sep 7, 2021, 5:52:09 AM9/7/21
Why would a member of the Rothschilds branch of Deep State even apply
for a patent? Why not keep the whole thing clandestine like they do
with the rest of their 'control the masses' plan? Why leave a paper
trail for the 'conspiracy exposers' to follow? Is Deep State fucking
up, like the Illuminati did, when they accidentally put their mark,
the pyramid and the all-seeing eye', on the US dollar bill and blew
their cover?

--
Malte Runz

Andrew W

Sep 7, 2021, 6:36:13 PM9/7/21
"Malte Runz" wrote in message
A patent is necessary to stop other companies from taking and selling their
products.
They can't keep everything a secret, they instead use the MSM to cover up
their mistakes and discredit and ridicule those who expose them.

Andrew W

Sep 7, 2021, 6:38:53 PM9/7/21
"Kenny McCormack" wrote in message news:sh5a5p$1ocph$1...@news.xmission.com...

>In article <sh552l$fb7$1...@news.dns-netz.com>, <jth...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Andrew W wrote
>>

>>> Ultimate Proof Covid-19 Was Planned To Create New World Order
>>>
>>> https://principia-scientific.com/ultimate-proof-covid-19-was-planned-to-
>>create-new-world-order/
>>>

>>It's a plot by the Jews, Freemasons and the Chinks to undermine the
>>authority
>>of the white man.
>>

>>Ask Tucker Carlson. He's right.
>
>The funny part is that the kind of people who believe this nonsense (such
>as our esteemed OP) don't see any irony in what you just posted.

Have you considered the possibility that you might have fallen for lies? All
possibilities have to be considered.

Malte Runz

Sep 7, 2021, 7:46:18 PM9/7/21
On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 08:36:09 +1000, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
wrote:

>"Malte Runz" wrote in message

>>>If there were Acadmy Awards for disinformation and kook sites, this
>>>would be a leading candidate! Totally bonkers from start to finish.
>>>
>>>You've outdone yourself, "Andrew".
>>
>>Why would a member of the Rothschilds branch of Deep State even apply
>>for a patent? Why not keep the whole thing clandestine like they do
>>with the rest of their 'control the masses' plan? Why leave a paper
>>trail for the 'conspiracy exposers' to follow? Is Deep State fucking
>>up, like the Illuminati did, when they accidentally put their mark,
>>the pyramid and the all-seeing eye', on the US dollar bill and blew
>>their cover?
>>

>A patent is necessary to stop other companies from taking and selling their
>products.

In this specific case, do you even know what the Rothschild family
member was patenting?
"System and method for Testing for COVID-19"
Do you think they were the only company in the world that could
develop such a system and method?

>They can't keep everything a secret, they instead use the MSM to cover up
>their mistakes and discredit and ridicule those who expose them.

But what has been exposed? The name Rothschild on a Dutch document
that had the term "COVID-19" and a 2015 date on it. That's the data,
right? The "Ultimate Proof Covid-19 Was Planned To Create New World
Order", on the other hand, is the narrative. I know you can see the
difference, because it was you who introduced those terms, "data" and
"narrative", to distinguish between 'fact and fiction' about a month
ago. And this little exercise has illustrated rather well what you
were talking about.

--
Malte Runz

Rudy Canoza

Sep 7, 2021, 7:56:43 PM9/7/21
In other words, a *fake*.

"Andrew" is a liar and a troll. Go ahead and have your fun with him for a
while, but I wouldn't waste much more time on him if I were you. Pwning trolls
loses its amusement value quickly.

--
If you're not reading the New York Times, you're not following the news.

Ubiquitous

Sep 7, 2021, 8:06:37 PM9/7/21
On 9/5/2021 3:24 PM, Andrew W wrote:

> Ultimate Proof Covid-19 Was Planned To Create New World Order
>
> https://principia-scientific.com/

This is a lie site. Every word they publish is a lie.

But let's play along a bit. That site contains a link to this bullshit lie:

In 2015 a ‘System and Method for Testing for COVID-19′ was patented by
Richard Rothschild, with a Dutch government organisation.

Did you catch that? In 2015 – four years before the disease even existed – a
testing method for COVID-19 was developed.

https://humansarefree.com/2020/10/bombshell-proof-rothschilds-patented-covid-19-biometric-tests-in-2015-2017.html

So, the name "COVID-19" was coined to describe the disease caused by the
SARS-CoV-2 virus, which was discovered in 2019. Get it? 20*19*. The disease
caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus is called "COVID-19" because the virus was
identified in 2019. So how was there a patent for something to "COVID-19"
registered in 2015?

Obvious answer: there wasn't. This dumb mackerel-reeking cunt, "Andrew W," who
is very shortly going to be strangled, is posting bullshit. "Andrew W" is a
fucking troll.

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2021, 3:04:40 PM9/13/21
Andrew W wrote

> Ultimate Proof Covid-19 Was Planned To Create New World Order

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2021, 8:46:01 PM9/13/21
Andrew W wrote

> Ultimate Proof Covid-19 Was Planned To Create New World Order

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2021, 11:51:46 AM9/19/21
Andrew W wrote

> Ultimate Proof Covid-19 Was Planned To Create New World Order

tesla sTinker

Sep 19, 2021, 7:55:03 PM9/19/21
Sorry Canoza, Andrew is correct. The actual word Corona, was not
made until the late 60s, as descript to influenza, Which is just after,
the takeover of the Catholic Buildings of the Catholic Church and Rome.
Common sense would tell you,
there is no such thing.

The actual word was first introduced in 1563,
as a meaning of a crown, or as in, the
a usu. colored circle often seen around and close to a luminous body (as
the sun or moon) caused by diffraction produced by suspended droplets or
occas. particles of dust.
At that time, it had no such meaning of a virus.
Not until , 1967. The takeover was in the middle 1950s, and
it was loud and clear because of the destruction of the Church Doctrine.
By those who posed as priests. And in all truth, a fake priest, is not
priest at all. At least not one of Jesus.

On 9/7/2021 4:56 PM, Rudy Canoza scribbled:

Andrew W

Sep 19, 2021, 11:18:03 PM9/19/21
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message news:uaQ1J.29081$6u6....@fx03.iad...

>On 9/19/2021 4:54 PM, tesla sTinker wrote:
>> Sorry Canoza, Andrew is correct.
>
>No, the sorry-assed liar is wrong and so are you.

You are an idiot. Your beliefs makes no sense - if the politicians were
telling the truth about the pandemic then no one would say anything. If the
vaccines were so good then no one would say anything.
You're missing something - common sense. Wake up.

Purposely corrupted reply newsgroups corrected.
More proof of Canoza's idiocy.

Andrew W

Sep 20, 2021, 2:30:25 AM9/20/21
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message news:YWT1J.21237$PE4....@fx11.iad...
>No, I'm right and you're wrong. End Of Story — Case Closed.
>
>There is *NO* "patent" for a COVID-19 test from 2015. This is settled.

You are just closed minded. That's a sickness.

Stop switching the reply groups, twit.

Andrew W

Sep 20, 2021, 2:32:27 AM9/20/21
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message news:wNT1J.14846$YG4....@fx15.iad...

>On 9/19/2021 8:11 PM, Andrew W wrote:

>>> No, the sorry-assed liar is wrong and so are you.
>>>

>> Your beliefs makes no sense
>
>Andrew W is as clueless as Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey
>Pig-Fucker. He doesn't realize he's being played. Ha ha ha ha ha!

Rudy Canoza has no brain. Completely brain dead.

Malte Runz

Sep 20, 2021, 4:08:40 AM9/20/21
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 13:17:57 +1000, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>telling the truth about the pandemic then no one would say anything. ...

We know that Trump lied about it. Publicly he was saying it's just
like virus and no big deal, but he knew it was serious, airborne and
deadly. So yes, politicians will lie about the pandemic and everything
else if they are cynical enough.

> ... If the
>vaccines were so good then no one would say anything.

Non sequitur. The vaccines work. All evidence says so. You, on the
other hand, will lie about it, because it doesn't fit your narrative.

>You're missing something - common sense. Wake up.

These days, in the US, 90% of those hospitalized because of Covid are
unvaccinated. What's your response?

'The MSM are lying about the numbers!'
'How do you know?'
'Because the numbers they provide are wrong!'
'How do you know they are wrong?'
'Nobody knows what the real numbers are!'
'So how do you know the MSM numbers are wrong?'
'Because the MSM are lying about them! It's common sense!! Think!!!'

>Purposely corrupted reply newsgroups corrected.
>More proof of Canoza's idiocy.

--
Malte Runz

teslaStinker

Sep 20, 2021, 12:26:30 PM9/20/21

On 9/19/2021 5:00 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 9/19/2021 4:54 PM, tesla sTinker wrote:
>> Sorry Canoza, Andrew is correct.
>
> No, the sorry-assed liar is wrong and so are you.

Yup, you just the merriam webster a liar. veryfunny
You are such the liar Canoza. The nose gives it away, as in
Pinocchio....

Your such a scum bag, you even change the followup and make a bunch
of phony newsgroup names so when someone answers to your post, no one
else can read it. It goes to a followup. Go try again devil. It wont
work.

teslaStinker

Sep 20, 2021, 12:30:23 PM9/20/21
The new world order is run by the corporations. They are three 6s
God forewarned it, and He knew, they would be screwing the true
catholics. Some of you are true catholics, by the order of the baptism
of desire. only truth followers. Some of you are not.

Only those who do as Jesus did and said, including a child like heart,
can go to His Heaven. IF you do not have a child like heart, you cannot
go. And will not go. That means, innocence from sin.
That means, you have to understand the theft inside of wal mart by the
666. The devil. It is not just them stealing from your pocket every
time you go through a register, they steal from the "for the people"
system. Same as twitter and facebook do it. Trump had proved it, and
for that, they did that thing at the mall to get him. They are all
memebers of 666.
And if you work for them, you should expect what God will give to you.

On 9/19/2021 5:00 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 9/19/2021 4:54 PM, tesla sTinker wrote:
>> Sorry Canoza, Andrew is correct.

Malte Runz

Sep 20, 2021, 1:11:12 PM9/20/21
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 16:30:18 +1000, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>You are just closed minded. ...

And you're so open minded that you are willing to continue to believe
in something that has been shown to be not true. Like the Rothschild
family member who applied for a patent. You know the spin is a lie,
you have seen the evidence, the original papers, that proved you were
wrong. Or the study that supposedly showed that the vaccines cause the
virus to mutate. You acknowledged yourself, that your source wasn't
good, but you still (pretend to?) believe all the debunked stories you
link to.

> ... That's a sickness.

It is indeed, and in your case there is no cure.

>Stop switching the reply groups, twit.

Stop cross posting.

--
Malte Runz

Andrew

Sep 20, 2021, 8:11:16 PM9/20/21
"teslaStinker" wrote in message news:siacur$mvc$1...@dont-email.me...
> The new world order is run by the corporations. They are three 6s
> God forewarned it, and He knew, they would be screwing the true
> catholics. Some of you are true catholics, by the order of the baptism
> of desire. only truth followers. Some of you are not.
>
> Only those who do as Jesus did and said, including a child like heart,
> can go to His Heaven. IF you do not have a child like heart, you cannot
> go.

Because of Jesus there is a blessed Hope that goes far beyond
this realm..

It is more real than anything here, because everything here is
going to pass away and be gone. But His kingdom shall stand
forever.

"And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up
a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom
shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces
and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever."
~ Daniel 2:44

tesla sTinker

Sep 26, 2021, 8:10:21 PM9/26/21

On 9/20/2021 5:19 PM, Andrew scribbled:
What a joke Canoza, with the Pinocchio nose and words, thinks he can
make me go away.

Yes, no one can make the truth go away. For ever is a long long time.

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2021, 2:26:35 PM9/28/21
Andrew W wrote

> Ultimate Proof Covid-19 Was Planned To Create New World Order

Andrew W

Sep 28, 2021, 6:24:42 PM9/28/21
jthomq wrote in message news:sivmop$3j6$2...@news.dns-netz.com...
Only white men have authority?

jth...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2021, 9:06:27 AM10/20/21

tesla sTinker

Oct 23, 2021, 3:51:36 PM10/23/21

On 10/20/2021 6:06 AM, jth...@gmail.com scribbled:
how can there be bird flu, with black shit in the blood, and they leave
the bird meat on the shelves in the grocery stores, because, they have
to eat it also with these high prices that they have imposed on the
entire whole world including themselves in their big lies. Especially
about 911, and the fuel industry.

That is why so many overseas have a demand for pet coke, a high toxin
fuel, so they do not and will not have to pay for the other fuels with
ungodly usury prices, that are overpriced on purpose yes, just so they
can sell you and clean house with shit that kills you. Yes, wear a
mask....

jth...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2021, 8:20:39 PM11/1/21

jth...@gmail.com