Repeal Medicare? [URL]

W.T.S. PV The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*

Nov 17, 2016, 10:44:35 AM11/17/16
<http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/ryan-plans-to-phase-out-medicare-in-
2017>

<http://tinyurl.com/gqe6neo>

Medicare has an overhead of three cents on the dollar. Private insurance
has an overhead of twenty five cents on the dollar. Do the math. Results,
less money for patients, more money for corporate executives, lots more.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Nov 17, 2016, 11:47:02 AM11/17/16
Why is there NOT a place for both in an open free market?

--
That's Karma

Whatever the problem is, ObamaCare wasn't the solution for it.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Nov 17, 2016, 12:11:26 PM11/17/16
On 11/17/2016 10:44 AM, W.T.S. PV The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!* wrote:
Why is there NOT a place for both in an open free market?

I have always wondered why children up to age 18 don't get Medicare

I assume they can get Medicaid and they don't need Medicare. So the
people between the ages of 18 and 65 work and pay for their medical
care. And if they don't work, to pay for it all.... then who does pay
for it?

First-Post

Nov 17, 2016, 12:30:07 PM11/17/16
The average cost for Medicare premiums is around $122 a month.
But Medicare coverage sucks ass and a lot of doctors simply don't
accept Medicare patients. Medicare often disputes any claims and
makes it costly and painful to the medical profession to collect a
dime from it.
Since Medicare coverage sucks ass most folks have to pay for
supplemental insurance to offset everything that Medicare doesn't
cover.
MediGap for example costs over $180 per month.
So Medicare coverage that's worth a damn actually costs those on SSI
over $300 per month.
Before Obamacare you could get a plan through any of the major
insurance providers that is accepted by most doctors for just a few
dollars more per month.
Medicare doesn't necessarily need to be done away with but it
certainly does need some work to make it beneficial to the recipients.

But Ryan has turned into the epitome of what the left has been saying
about Republicans in general for over a decade now.
I'm all for curtailing wasteful entitlements but Medicare is
definitely not one of them. And I still have several years to go
before I may have to consider it for myself.

After the way Ryan nearly gave Obama free BJs as speaker and the way
he has behave during this election cycle, it seems he should maybe
consider walking across the aisle and becoming a democrat.
He's certainly been behaving more like one of them than a
conservative.

Kenny McCormack

Nov 17, 2016, 1:40:41 PM11/17/16
In article <2mpr2c92knhbfe9b3...@4ax.com>,
First-Post <ProgressivesW...@invalid.org> wrote:
>The average cost for Medicare premiums is around $122 a month.
>But Medicare coverage sucks ass and a lot of doctors simply don't
>accept Medicare patients. Medicare often disputes any claims and
>makes it costly and painful to the medical profession to collect a
>dime from it.
>Since Medicare coverage sucks ass most folks have to pay for
>supplemental insurance to offset everything that Medicare doesn't
>cover.
>MediGap for example costs over $180 per month.
>So Medicare coverage that's worth a damn actually costs those on SSI
>over $300 per month.
>Before Obamacare you could get a plan through any of the major
>insurance providers that is accepted by most doctors for just a few
>dollars more per month.
>Medicare doesn't necessarily need to be done away with but it
>certainly does need some work to make it beneficial to the recipients.

These are all easily disprovable lies.

And that's really all that needs to be said.

--
In the corner of the room on the ceiling is a large vampire bat who
is obviously deranged and holding his nose.

W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*

Nov 17, 2016, 2:09:38 PM11/17/16
Fuck Me Up Scotty <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote in

> On 11/17/2016 10:44 AM, W.T.S. PV The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
> wrote:
>> <http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/ryan-plans-to-phase-out-medicare-
>> in- 2017>
>>
>> <http://tinyurl.com/gqe6neo>
>>
>> Medicare has an overhead of three cents on the dollar. Private
>> insurance has an overhead of twenty five cents on the dollar. Do the
>> math. Results, less money for patients, more money for corporate
>> executives, lots more.
>>
> Why is there NOT a place for both in an open free market?

Because no one would select a private company, at all! To keep
themselves rich, private insurance lobbies to suppress Medicare.
Why do you think Republicans oppose Medicare???

W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*

Nov 17, 2016, 2:23:46 PM11/17/16
Beam Me Up Scotty <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote in

> On 11/17/2016 10:44 AM, W.T.S. PV The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
> wrote:
>> <http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/ryan-plans-to-phase-out-medicare-
>> in- 2017>
>>
>> <http://tinyurl.com/gqe6neo>
>>
>> Medicare has an overhead of three cents on the dollar. Private
>> insurance has an overhead of twenty five cents on the dollar. Do the
>> math. Results, less money for patients, more money for corporate
>> executives, lots more.
>>
> Why is there NOT a place for both in an open free market?
>
> I have always wondered why children up to age 18 don't get Medicare.

Because when Medicare was passed, the Private Insurance Companies
promised Congress that they could be trusted to provide affordable,
comprehensive medical care for everyone under 65. That turned out to be
nonsense with constant premium increases, exceptions, pre-existing
conditions, and so on. Eventially, even most hard working families
could no longer afford medical coverage for themselves or their kids.

> I assume they can get Medicaid and they don't need Medicare. So the
> people between the ages of 18 and 65 work and pay for their medical
> care. And if they don't work, to pay for it all.... then who does pay
> for it?

Simple, people die, or go on Medicaid, when they can get it and a
hospital or Doctor will accept it. There are still _huge_ numbers of
people who can't afford private insurance and make just enough that
they can't get Medicaid. A lot of people die each year from lack of
coverage. This are the problems that health care reform was susposed
to fix. Most now agree the only long term solution is to give everyone
Medicare and charge them based on their income.

W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*

Nov 17, 2016, 2:27:43 PM11/17/16
First-Post <ProgressivesW...@invalid.org> wrote in
That's a good idea, he should. With Republicans in charge, reform
never happens, things just get worse, the executives get richer, and
American workers get poorer.

Perhaps the plan that covers Congressmen and Senators should be
extended to cover everyone.

W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*

Nov 17, 2016, 2:37:45 PM11/17/16
gaz...@shell.xmission.com (Kenny McCormack) wrote in news:o0ktj8$bam$1
@news.xmission.com:

> In article <2mpr2c92knhbfe9b3...@4ax.com>,
> First-Post <ProgressivesW...@invalid.org> wrote:
>>The average cost for Medicare premiums is around $122 a month.
>>But Medicare coverage sucks ass and a lot of doctors simply don't
>>accept Medicare patients. Medicare often disputes any claims and
>>makes it costly and painful to the medical profession to collect a
>>dime from it.
>>Since Medicare coverage sucks ass most folks have to pay for
>>supplemental insurance to offset everything that Medicare doesn't
>>cover.
>>MediGap for example costs over $180 per month.
>>So Medicare coverage that's worth a damn actually costs those on SSI
>>over $300 per month.
>>Before Obamacare you could get a plan through any of the major
>>insurance providers that is accepted by most doctors for just a few
>>dollars more per month.
>>Medicare doesn't necessarily need to be done away with but it
>>certainly does need some work to make it beneficial to the recipients.
>
> These are all easily disprovable lies.
>
> And that's really all that needs to be said.

This is _probably_ the case. But you should include a few URLs
to make your point. Here's just one example, there are many more:

<http://www.aarp.org/health/health-insurance/info-09-2012/medicare-and-
health-care-reform-myths.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/954dnye>

First-Post

Nov 17, 2016, 2:40:46 PM11/17/16
On Thu, 17 Nov 2016 18:40:40 +0000 (UTC), gaz...@shell.xmission.com
(Kenny McCormack) wrote:

>In article <2mpr2c92knhbfe9b3...@4ax.com>,
>First-Post <ProgressivesW...@invalid.org> wrote:
>>The average cost for Medicare premiums is around $122 a month.
>>But Medicare coverage sucks ass and a lot of doctors simply don't
>>accept Medicare patients. Medicare often disputes any claims and
>>makes it costly and painful to the medical profession to collect a
>>dime from it.
>>Since Medicare coverage sucks ass most folks have to pay for
>>supplemental insurance to offset everything that Medicare doesn't
>>cover.
>>MediGap for example costs over $180 per month.
>>So Medicare coverage that's worth a damn actually costs those on SSI
>>over $300 per month.
>>Before Obamacare you could get a plan through any of the major
>>insurance providers that is accepted by most doctors for just a few
>>dollars more per month.
>>Medicare doesn't necessarily need to be done away with but it
>>certainly does need some work to make it beneficial to the recipients.
>
>These are all easily disprovable lies.
>
>And that's really all that needs to be said.

Yet you offer no such proof do you dipshit?

My Blue Cross policy which covered everything I needed cost just under
$350 a month pre Obamacare. That same policy now runs me over $600 a
month.

The Medicare cost along with MediGap cost is easily verified if you
had enough intelligence to just perform a simple search.
And there are cites out the ass proving that doctors do indeed refuse
to accept Medicare all over the nation.
My own 80 year old Aunt had to hunt high and low to find a decent GP
that would take Medicare and the one she found would only accept a
limited number of them per year.

Don't you have some rioting and burning and emotional breaking down to
do since you hate filled dumbasses blew the chance to elect your
female messiah? Or are you posting from your little safe space with
your play dough and lego blocks?

Beam Me Up Scotty

Nov 17, 2016, 4:08:03 PM11/17/16
That seems acceptable.... but how do we all pay for it, should the
federal government hire us all at $180,000 a year?

Obama proved that the Federal Reserve can print the money.

Then the Treasury can borrow it at ZERO interest rate.

And they can pay us and deduct the insurance costs.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Nov 17, 2016, 4:32:24 PM11/17/16
If you got a great deal from government then why did they have to
mandate that you buy ObamaCare?

That seems to be contradicting your statement that government insurance
and medical care is the better deal.

*Liberalism is unsustainable, self destructive and contradicting*

W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*

Nov 17, 2016, 4:57:19 PM11/17/16
Beam Me Up Scotty <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote in
No need, read and weep:

<http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/health-care-for-members-of-congress/>

<http://tinyurl.com/kl7lmc>

W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*

Nov 17, 2016, 5:02:57 PM11/17/16

> On 11/17/2016 02:09 PM, W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
> wrote:
>> Fuck Me Up Scotty <Not-Sure-Fo...@Idiocracy.gov> wrote in

>>> Why is there NOT a place for both in an open free market?
>>
>> Because no one would select a private company, at all! To keep
>> themselves rich, private insurance lobbies to suppress Medicare.
>> Why do you think Republicans oppose Medicare???
>
> If you got a great deal from government then why did they have to
> mandate that you buy ObamaCare?

The original plan included a government option, but the lobbists
got that clause of the reform removed. So, the private companies
now have no competition. The results were predictable.

> That seems to be contradicting your statement that government
> insurance and medical care is the better deal.
>
> *Conservatism is unsustainable, self destructive and contradicting*

Beam Me Up Scotty

Nov 17, 2016, 9:14:42 PM11/17/16
On 11/17/2016 05:02 PM, W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!* wrote:
> The original plan included a government option, but the lobbists
> got that clause of the reform removed. So, the private companies
> now have no competition. The results were predictable

And Republicans and myself all predicted the failure of ObamaCare and so
Democrats decided to do force ObamaCare on America because they could,
NOT because it was a solid slam-dunk plan.

W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*

Nov 17, 2016, 10:04:16 PM11/17/16

> On 11/17/2016 05:02 PM, W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
> wrote:
>> The original plan included a government option, but the lobbists
>> got that clause of the reform removed. So, the private companies
>> now have no competition. The results were predictable
>
> And Republicans and myself all predicted the failure of ObamaCare and
> so Democrats decided to do force ObamaCare on America because they
> could, NOT because it was a solid slam-dunk plan.

It needs to have the stuff the Republicans forced on it removed.

W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*

Nov 18, 2016, 3:25:10 AM11/18/16
Ted <sam.m....@gmail.com> wrote in

> "W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*" <m1...@earthlink.net>
> The Democrats were fools to let it go through as it is now. We hate
> it, and for good reasons. It fucked up what we had before and made it
> more expensive.
You, the Republicans, the Conservatives, are deliberate, conscious
liars:

It's better than what we had before. It's a start. It'd been a lot
better if the Democrats hadn't allowed the Republicans to have their
"input".

<http://www.businessinsider.com/myths-about-obamacare-and-the-affordable-
care-act-2016-11>

<https://quotewizard.com/health-insurance/obamacare-myths-misunderstandin
gs>

<http://www.factcheck.org/2013/09/obamacare-myths/>

<https://www.thebalance.com/the-truth-about-obamacare-3306075>

<http://tinyurl.com/jpegclg>

<http://tinyurl.com/z3hqa4d>

<http://tinyurl.com/l53yhva>

<http://tinyurl.com/gnd7g97>

duke

Nov 18, 2016, 7:34:08 AM11/18/16
And now Republican President Trump will correct all that. It's funny crooked
hill didn't run on that little correction. We did.

the dukester, American-American

*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

duke

Nov 18, 2016, 7:35:42 AM11/18/16
On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 07:08:17 GMT, Ted <sam.m....@gmail.com> wrote:
>The Democrats were fools to let it go through as it is now. We hate it, and
>for good reasons. It fucked up what we had before and made it more
>expensive.

Thanks be to 'rat bourbon street mary for that passage.

W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*

Nov 18, 2016, 9:55:14 AM11/18/16
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in
_If_ Congress can resist the insurancy lobby, (and that's a very, very
big "if") then you could allow Medicare to sell insurance to persons
below 65 on a "for profit" (say about 10%) basis. That would kill two
birds with one stone. You could cover far, far more people for less,
and bring fresh money into Medicare to cover short falls. Who would
like to bet on Congress resisting a major lobby??? Remember, three
cents on the Dollar of overhead for Medicare, twenty five cents on the
Dollar for a private insurance company. The head of Medicare is a GS
position, and the head of a private insurance company usually makes
millions of Dollar a year. Or, as the saying goes, "Do the math!"

W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*

Nov 18, 2016, 9:57:03 AM11/18/16
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in
Goodness, with all of the amendments the Republicans added, you think
they'd be happy.

duke

Nov 20, 2016, 8:36:33 AM11/20/16
On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 08:55:09 -0600, "W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden
Medicare is law. You just don't hand-wave it away.

W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*

Nov 20, 2016, 10:05:04 AM11/20/16
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in
Obviously, duh!!! We're discussing amendments to the law, which are
unlikely with the present Congress, especially amendments that benefit
minorities and the middle class. With Trump in the Oval Office, only
amendments that benefit the rich will get through.

duke

Nov 20, 2016, 11:15:51 AM11/20/16
On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 08:56:58 -0600, "W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden
Truth!*" <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 07:08:17 GMT, Ted <sam.m....@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The Democrats were fools to let it go through as it is now. We hate
>>> it, and for good reasons. It fucked up what we had before and made it
>>> more expensive.
>>
>> Thanks be to 'rat bourbon street mary for that passage.
>
>Goodness, with all of the amendments the Republicans added, you think
>they'd be happy.

'rats Bourbon street mary of Louisiana and cornhusker Brownback of Nebraska are
the villains. They got bought off for their votes.

First-Post

Nov 20, 2016, 11:22:37 AM11/20/16
Typical that the liberal idiot wants to blame Republicans when the
democrats unanimously passed the bill without ever reading a word of
it.
But that is indeed the epitome of liberalism isn't it? Blame everyone
else for your own incompetence and stupidity.

And the Republicans still didn't vote for the bill even with the few
modifications that were made. So that makes the democrats look even
more like brain dead stupid assed drones.

duke

Nov 21, 2016, 7:43:40 AM11/21/16
Most of the 'rats are not very educated in the real world.

duke

Nov 23, 2016, 12:35:28 PM11/23/16
On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 09:04:59 -0600, "W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden
Then you must live in NKorea. Things are going to be great with a real American
as our President.

W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*

Nov 23, 2016, 4:03:50 PM11/23/16
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in
No, "duke" President Trump won't make Catholicism the state religion or
bring back segregation and discrimination, or take the vote away from
women, or ban effective contraception and condoms.

Oh, wait!!! President Trump gets to remake the Supreme Court according
to the dictates of the Republican Leadership. Hell, President Trump may
even bring back slavery and prayer in our segregated schools. He may
even confine women to only four rooms, the kitchen, the bedroom, the
delivery room, and the nursery. How about that?!

Patrick

Nov 23, 2016, 4:43:19 PM11/23/16
On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 15:03:44 -0600, "W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure,
Excellent.

duke

Nov 24, 2016, 7:26:20 AM11/24/16
On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 15:03:44 -0600, "W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden
That's right. None of us Americans want those things. I'm surprised you didn't
know that.

>Oh, wait!!! President Trump gets to remake the Supreme Court according
>to the dictates of the Republican Leadership.

That's why we were so scared of crooked hillary.

>Hell, President Trump may
>even bring back slavery and prayer in our segregated schools. He may
>even confine women to only four rooms, the kitchen, the bedroom, the
>delivery room, and the nursery. How about that?!

No, he can't. We have a constitution with laws.

W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*

Nov 24, 2016, 7:44:54 AM11/24/16
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in
After President Trump appoints a few political hacks to the Supreme
Court, the Constitution will be nothing more than toilet paper for
the Republican party.

Patrick

Nov 24, 2016, 8:16:31 AM11/24/16
On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 06:44:48 -0600, "W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure,
We should be so lucky.

Patrick

Nov 24, 2016, 2:40:39 PM11/24/16
On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 14:15:39 GMT, Ted <sam.m....@gmail.com> wrote:
>Yeah. You never did care much for that document anyway.

Maybe just a little more than you.
After all, I swore an oath to uphold it several times throughout my
career. And I never once badmouthed clintoon when he was commander in
chief during his presidency. Even though he gave me many reasons to
hold him in contempt.
When do you think you will give Trump a chance?
Right after the NYT?

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Nov 24, 2016, 3:58:56 PM11/24/16
Not at all.

> After all, I swore an oath to uphold it several times throughout my
> career.

Then you perjured yourself.

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Nov 24, 2016, 4:11:27 PM11/24/16
> Good point. You've proven your loyalty much more than I ever have.

He violated his oath. He perjured himself.

>> When do you think you will give Trump a chance?
>> Right after the NYT?
>
> Trump has a chance now, and I'm hoping for the best. (What else can ya do?)

Patrick

Nov 24, 2016, 7:40:37 PM11/24/16
>Good point. You've proven your loyalty much more than I ever have.
>
>> When do you think you will give Trump a chance?
>> Right after the NYT?
>
>Trump has a chance now, and I'm hoping for the best. (What else can ya do?)

True.
Most of us are hoping for the best.

Patrick

Nov 24, 2016, 7:41:39 PM11/24/16
Wow. You really are pissed at me, aren't you?
Is it because I have your number?

Patrick

Nov 24, 2016, 7:44:42 PM11/24/16
How and why?
Oh, and try to be specific....
I know how you like to generalize, then change the subject, and then
go hide for several months.

W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*

Nov 24, 2016, 8:10:42 PM11/24/16
Patrick <pbark...@woh.rr.com> wrote in
I suggest you prepair for the worst.
The worst Trump could do, is a _lot_, and
that includes generating a "bubble" to make
himself and the Republicans look good, until
the bubble bursts.

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Nov 24, 2016, 10:48:14 PM11/24/16
You said you swore an oath to uphold the Constitution, but you tried to
subvert it, so your oath was a lie. You admitted it.

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Nov 24, 2016, 10:48:51 PM11/24/16
Yes.

> You really are pissed at me, aren't you?

No - disgusted.

W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*

Nov 25, 2016, 12:03:14 AM11/25/16
Ted <sam.m....@gmail.com> wrote in
> I think he actually intends to do some good. But we'll see, of course.
> After the butt fucking we got from Bush, I'm skeptical.

He probably does _intend_ to do some good. But, at the national and
international level it takes knowledge and experiance to do good.
Otherwise, you just make it a lot worse with wrong moves. The road
to Hell is paved with good intentions.
Oddly enough, President Bush was elected despite losing the popular
vote by over 500,000. President Trump was elected despite losing the
popular vote by over 2,000,000. That's a rather large "cloud on the
horizon.

Patrick

Nov 25, 2016, 8:52:45 AM11/25/16
On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 19:48:53 -0800, Elizabeth Boudreaux
Go away again.
Life will be better for you.

Patrick

Nov 25, 2016, 8:58:59 AM11/25/16
>I think he actually intends to do some good. But we'll see, of course.
>After the butt fucking we got from Bush, I'm skeptical.

You really are young, aren't you?
Things really went bad when the dumcrats took over the house and
senate during Bush's term. Look at the actual downfall starting in
2006. All the dems blamed bush, and then they installed obammy. Look
at all the economic factors from 2004 to 2014. Who was in charge of
the house, senate, and presidency during that time. Bush warned the
congress that legislation was needed to fix the housing mess. They
did not listen. And Bush gets blamed.

Patrick

Nov 25, 2016, 9:03:32 AM11/25/16
On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 23:03:09 -0600, "W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure,
I don't think so.
This country is much more than the ghetto populations of the 10
largest cities in the US - BTW - they all have democrat mayors.
There are 50 states.
If you knock out the liberal west coast, and the liberal NorthEast
states, almost the entire country voted for Trump.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/election-2016-this-map-shows-election-results-from-every-state-county-2016-11-08

Patrick

Nov 25, 2016, 9:04:37 AM11/25/16
On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 19:48:16 -0800, Elizabeth Boudreaux
How did I try to subvert it?
Please TRY to be specific.

Rudy Canoza

Nov 25, 2016, 2:07:40 PM11/25/16
I expect the Obama-induced bubble will burst some time in the second
quarter of 2017, possibly earlier. The party in power always opens the
fiscal tap in the run-up to an election to help its candidate. All this
bullshit about "booming Obama economy" is just masking over inflationary
spending.

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Nov 25, 2016, 2:42:44 PM11/25/16
No, I'm going to stay right here kicking your and Douche Weber's flabby
asses.

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Nov 25, 2016, 2:43:43 PM11/25/16
Providing material assistance to narco-terrorists and ISIS.

Patrick

Nov 25, 2016, 5:51:52 PM11/25/16
On Fri, 25 Nov 2016 11:42:47 -0800, Elizabeth Boudreaux
So you say.
First, you have to have something to say.
What do you offer?
Nuthing?
So, you just want to hang around and whine?
Good for you...

Patrick

Nov 25, 2016, 5:53:24 PM11/25/16
On Fri, 25 Nov 2016 11:43:47 -0800, Elizabeth Boudreaux
I admitted this?
I've been out of the service now for 20 years.

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Nov 25, 2016, 5:58:49 PM11/25/16
So I have done.

> First, you have to have something to say.

I do have a lot to say, and I say it in kicking your flabby doughy
pimply ass.

You never have anything meaningful to say, Patsie - just slavish and
unimaginative defenses of your fucked-up oppressive church.

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Nov 25, 2016, 5:59:22 PM11/25/16
Dozens of times.

Patrick

Nov 25, 2016, 8:38:31 PM11/25/16
>Are you retired from the military?

Yes.
USAF: 1968 to 1997

duke

Nov 27, 2016, 8:47:55 AM11/27/16
On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 06:44:48 -0600, "W.T.S. kr3 The Lamp of Pure, Golden
You won't be considered.

duke

Nov 28, 2016, 12:53:29 PM11/28/16
On Sun, 27 Nov 2016 14:39:58 GMT, Ted <sam.m....@gmail.com> wrote:
>The left are the ones who want to rewrite the Bill of Rights.

This morning I was advised of a 'rat Negro Senator that suggested a separate
state be formed for Negroes only. What say you?

Beam Me Up Scotty

Nov 28, 2016, 2:17:08 PM11/28/16
That is the Nation of Islam's idea as well....

They are Black Separatists that are the mirror image of the KKK.
Ironically the KKK wants an all black State and there is one in Africa
that was created by the United States that the KKK likes. We did
everything but make it a State in the Union.... so I'm guessing that
these Black Separatists want to be inside the United States so they can
receive welfare directly rather than through U.S. Foreign Aid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
[""""""""The Republic of Liberia began as a settlement of the American
Colonization Society (ACS), who believed blacks would face better
chances for freedom in Africa than in the United States.[8] The country
declared its independence on July 26, 1847. The U.S. did not recognize
Liberia's independence until during the American Civil War on February
5, 1862. Between January 7, 1822, and the American Civil War, more than
15,000 freed and free-born black Americans, who faced legislated limits
in the U.S, and 3,198 Afro-Caribbeans, relocated to the settlement.[9]
The black American settlers carried their culture with them to Liberia.
The Liberian constitution and flag were modeled after those of the U.S.
On January 3, 1848 Joseph Jenkins Roberts, a wealthy, free-born black
American from Virginia who settled in Liberia, was elected as Liberia's
first president after the people proclaimed independence.[9]"""""""""""]

If Blacks truly want a State of their own inside the U.S. , they should
all voluntarily move to California and live there and that way they can
all take over one State and have what they want.

Maybe #BLM can pay for their stuff to be moved and the BLACKS can all
march to CALIFORNIA in a protest march for their new life all in the
same month....

--
That's Karma

Ted

Nov 28, 2016, 6:54:26 PM11/28/16
They were discussing that 50 years ago, remember?

--
http://kingofwallpapers.com/ted/ted-005.jpg "This troll is one of the
dumbest, most opinionated, most blinkered and also the most arrogant septic

duke

Nov 29, 2016, 8:06:18 AM11/29/16
Well, he was black.

>They are Black Separatists that are the mirror image of the KKK.

You're not going to make a point bringing up the KKK. They're a dead group. The
only KKK (supposedly) I even know of is David Duke of Louisiana.

duke

Nov 29, 2016, 8:07:15 AM11/29/16
Now it's a Negro US Senator.

Patrick