Question; Christmas: As told in the Bible

servant

Dec 26, 2023, 5:45:05 PM12/26/23

Friend james how does the jw vatican commemorate/celebrate Christ' birth by
way of the HS and Mary,ie. the Word becoming flesh to dwell among us?

James

Dec 27, 2023, 3:44:52 PM12/27/23
On 26 Dec 2023 22:34:56 GMT, servant wrote:

>Friend james how does the jw vatican commemorate/celebrate Christ' birth by
>way of the HS and Mary,ie. the Word becoming flesh to dwell among us?

We follow the examples of Jesus' apostles and Paul in the Bible.

Sincerely James,
How can you
fight loneliness?
Go to jw.org
12/27/23

Michael Christ

Dec 27, 2023, 5:16:14 PM12/27/23
On 28/12/2023 7:44 am, James wrote:
> On 26 Dec 2023 22:34:56 GMT, servant wrote:
>

>> Friend james how does the jw vatican commemorate/celebrate Christ' birth by
>> way of the HS and Mary,ie. the Word becoming flesh to dwell among us?
>
> We follow the examples of Jesus' apostles and Paul in the Bible.

By "constantly sinning." Hahahahahahahahahahaha...

Oh dear James! :-).

Michael Christ

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind, because what do you have that is lasting? It is not so much
being punished, it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God, a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

servant

Dec 27, 2023, 8:22:00 PM12/27/23

>>Friend james how does the jw vatican commemorate/celebrate Christ' birth by
>>way of the HS and Mary,ie. the Word becoming flesh to dwell among us?
>
>We follow the examples of Jesus' apostles and Paul in the Bible.

Very good; it is the same apostles who make a very big deal about His
coming. Btw; observing holidays/feasts is as common as dirt in the NT.

To answer on friend james' behalf what he ignored; the jw vatican unlike
the apostles act as though His birth was a mere bit of filler material in
the NT deserving no observation/commemeration..

James

Dec 28, 2023, 4:22:54 PM12/28/23
On Thu, 28 Dec 2023 09:16:10 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>On 28/12/2023 7:44 am, James wrote:
>> On 26 Dec 2023 22:34:56 GMT, servant wrote:
>>

>>> Friend james how does the jw vatican commemorate/celebrate Christ' birth by
>>> way of the HS and Mary,ie. the Word becoming flesh to dwell among us?
>>
>> We follow the examples of Jesus' apostles and Paul in the Bible.
>
>By "constantly sinning." Hahahahahahahahahahaha...
>
>Oh dear James! :-).

Looks like you are in a good mood. That's good.

JW's celebrate Christmas by following the lead of all of Jesus'
followers as reported in the Bible. THEY DIDN'T.

Sincerely James,
How can you
fight loneliness?
Go to jw.org
12/28/23

James

Dec 28, 2023, 4:40:16 PM12/28/23
For Christmas celebrations, JW's follow all the NT where all of Jesus'
followers gave us their examples on celebrating his birth. THEY
DIDN'T.

Zero, null, nothing, 0, nought, nil, zilch, nowt, none, nix, nada,
zip.

Hopefully you get the point.

Sincerely James,
How can you
fight loneliness?
Go to jw.org
12/28/23

Michael Christ

Dec 28, 2023, 5:01:49 PM12/28/23
On 29/12/2023 8:22 am, James wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Dec 2023 09:16:10 +1100, Michael Christ
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>>> We follow the examples of Jesus' apostles and Paul in the Bible.
>>
>> By "constantly sinning." Hahahahahahahahahahaha...
>>
>> Oh dear James! :-).
>
> Looks like you are in a good mood. That's good.
>
> JW's celebrate Christmas by following the lead of all of Jesus'
> followers as reported in the Bible. THEY DIDN'T.
>
> Sincerely James,
> How can you
> fight loneliness?
> Go to jw.org
> 12/28/23

Trying to hide from the truth is like burying your head in the tarmac on
a racetrack, James...

James wrote:
> We follow the examples of Jesus' apostles and Paul in the Bible.

By "constantly sinning?"

Your bible verse according to your "constantly sinning" interpretation,
and your Paul's constantly sinning spirit...

Rom 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would
not, that I do.

You follow the examples of Jesus' apostles and Paul in the bible by
constantly sinning???

Michael Christ

>> Michael Christ
>>

>>> Sincerely James,
>>> How can you
>>> fight loneliness?
>>> Go to jw.org
>>> 12/27/23

Robert

Dec 28, 2023, 9:40:02 PM12/28/23
On Dec 28, 2023, James wrote
(in article<odqroi176hdsrm57j...@4ax.com>):

> > > We follow the examples of Jesus' apostles and Paul in the Bible.
> >
> > Very good; it is the same apostles who make a very big deal about His
> > coming. Btw; observing holidays/feasts is as common as dirt in the NT.
> >
> > To answer on friend james' behalf what he ignored; the jw vatican unlike
> > the apostles act as though His birth was a mere bit of filler material in
> > the NT deserving no observation/commemeration..
>
> For Christmas celebrations, JW's follow all the NT where all of Jesus'
> followers gave us their examples on celebrating his birth. THEY
> DIDN'T.
>
> Zero, null, nothing, 0, nought, nil, zilch, nowt, none, nix, nada,
> zip.

The archangels and the heavenly hosts did, as well as the shepherds, family,
etc.

James

Dec 29, 2023, 4:31:59 PM12/29/23
To my knowledge, the shepherds were not Jesus' followers yet. They
apparently didn't even know about the birth until an angel announced
it.

Also, the Bible says there was only one archangel. It never shows the
word plural.

Sincerely James,
2023: Why so
many problems?
Go to jw.org
12/29/23

Robert

Dec 29, 2023, 6:50:03 PM12/29/23
On Dec 29, 2023, James wrote
(in article<h2euoit8l86kmph15...@4ax.com>):

> On Thu, 28 Dec 2023 18:39:59 -0800, Robert<rob...@no.way> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 28, 2023, James wrote
> > (in article<odqroi176hdsrm57j...@4ax.com>):

> > > For Christmas celebrations, JW's follow all the NT where all of Jesus'
> > > followers gave us their examples on celebrating his birth. THEY
> > > DIDN'T.
> > >
> > > Zero, null, nothing, 0, nought, nil, zilch, nowt, none, nix, nada,
> > > zip.
> >
> > The archangels and the heavenly hosts did, as well as the shepherds, family,
> > etc.
>
> To my knowledge, the shepherds were not Jesus' followers yet. They
> apparently didn't even know about the birth until an angel announced
> it.

They were, like many Jews, expecting the Messiah that was prophesied, and
they were looking forward to it.

> Also, the Bible says there was only one archangel. It never shows the
> word plural.

Yes I know, it was a thought carry over from the hosts of Angels singing and
celebrating the birth, and the shepherds did believe God and the prophecy, I
suspect that when he was of age they believed if they had not already passed
away.

> Sincerely James,

tesla sTinker ofm minim

Dec 30, 2023, 1:06:47 PM12/30/23
sometimes I Daniel ofm minim, get very angry at Saint Paul, \
Because he causes to much division on truth.

In Romans, chapter 3 he states this....

7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie, unto his
glory, why am I also yet judged as a sinner? 8 And not rather (as we are
slandered, and as some affirm that we say) let us do evil, that there
may come good? whose damnation is just.

So what you get from this, is people believing they do not have to be
good obeying the law. Nothing is farther from the truth.
Since he makes the statement following this, 9
"no, not so." See the period?

9 What then? Do we excel them? No, not so. For we have charged both
Jews, and Greeks, that they are all under sin.

Then he says this;

10 As it is written: There is not any man just. 11 There is none that
understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12 All have turned
out of the way; they are become unprofitable together: there is none
that doth good, there is not so much as one. 13 Their throat is an open
sepulchre; with their tongues they have dealt deceitfully. The venom of
asps is under their lips. 14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and
bitterness: 15 Their feet swift to shed blood: 16 Destruction and misery
in their ways: 17 And the way of peace they have not known: 18 There is
no fear of God before their eyes. 19 Now we know, that what things
soever the law speaketh, it speaketh to them that are in the law;

He is like leaving the way for you to follow the wrong way, after he
said "NOT SO"

Now if he said this, how is it, that any of what he is saying, could be
true?

Its not. Yet he does this, I believe, to gain the one who is truly
unjust on purpose. For this is how you steal from others, to lie to
them about the truth. $$$$

And yet, he makes it seem as if its ok that the law only apply to the
lawmaker.

he says it now, the counteract of what he just said;

that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may be made subject
to God.

that splits it right in the middle of the verse an this is why no one
notices this part.

If they are subject to God, then they would want to know the law of God.
And believe me, this, bs of Saint Paul, is not why the Ten Commandnments
was made. Because through all this bs that Saint Paul is running his
mouth about, it goes right back to the beggining of obeying the law, at
the very end of it. vs 31.

Which means, yup, merit matters and is required so says the Ten
Commandments. But during the reading of this confusion just so Saint
Paul can drag u to those last words that reverse it all, Is to lure you
into the trap of obeying the law. For it is the First Commandment that
does not give you any choices of freedom. And this is the entire FACT
of God's Precepts with His Ten Commandments. And is why, you must have
the laying on of hands for confirmation, and they must be from a valid
faithful. Not, by some law breaker.

And yee dumb jws, believe, you can get away with your false vatican.
Same as freemason Jorge believes, he can be a pope when he is not one,
but honors Sodom and Gamorah as a justice of a just people, when it is
not so.

Now, i suppose you can all understand what this means?

manifest

So when you read verse 31 at the end of the chapter?
apply it. Turns you back to Saint James. Merit.
Making the chapter true, with a bunch of bs in the middle.
I wonder why I alwasys read this, when i get near a change it
protestant. Its because, it causes to much confusion, and that,
is of the devil. But Paul only does this to make you understand the
"Not SO"

It certainly reminds me of all the money the politicians have stolen
from the taxpayer and all the cheats they do to the people and then use
a verse here in the middle somewhere to justify it. Which is, NOT JUSTICE.

31 Do we, then, destroy the law through faith? God forbid: but we
establish the law.

Which means, you best back up all yee liars About Maria, the mother of
Jesus. She is the Mother of God. NOT, the mother of the Church.
all yee stupid novus ordo anticatholics, Stop calling her YOUR MOTHER.
She is the MOTHER OF GOD. The mother of the Church, is God the
Father. No one, is entitled to that title. And no, God the Father,
does not have a name. Adoni that only means He does not have one.
YET, if He left it that way, there would be no way to follow the
religion that is correct. That is why Jesus is the same as Iehova,
and is the same name, differ languages. Yet that is caused by babel,
and if this is not babel above, I dont know what it really is. A waste
of time to read it, because you get right back to the begining
after you have read it, by Saint Paul's order to do so. Obey the laws.
Protestant.

On 12/26/2023 2:34 PM, servant scribbled:

Michael Christ

Dec 30, 2023, 6:33:32 PM12/30/23
On 31/12/2023 5:06 am, tesla sTinker ofm minim wrote:
> sometimes I Daniel ofm minim, get very angry at Saint Paul, \
> Because he causes to much division on truth.

Perhaps God ought to have you born and write the scriptures 2000 years
ago, and let Paul be born now?

You can correct God when you catch up with Him soon.

Michael Christ
--
God is God

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.
"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

James

Dec 31, 2023, 8:30:34 AM12/31/23
That's true. Jesus set a lot of examples for us to follow. The
shepherds did not see those examples at that time. They came later.

>> Also, the Bible says there was only one archangel. It never shows the
>> word plural.

Sincerely James,
2023: Why so
many problems?
Go to jw.org
12/31/23

Robert

Dec 31, 2023, 3:43:08 PM12/31/23
On Dec 31, 2023, James wrote
(in article<30r2pi5u431rkqefq...@4ax.com>):
They had been given direct proof of who He was and is, from the Heavenly
Father directly as delivered but the Angels. They believed.

> > > Also, the Bible says there was only one archangel. It never shows the
> > > word plural.
>
> Sincerely James,

Michael Christ

Dec 31, 2023, 6:34:48 PM12/31/23
The Lord Jesus did not set a lot of examples for people to follow and
then leave it to you to play God. That is false religion.

The Lord Jesus revealed Himself to you that you might lay your life down
by coming to Him, to be with Him, and so be led by Him.

For goodness sake, He is a Person!!!

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

Michael Christ

> The
> shepherds did not see those examples at that time. They came later.
>

>>> Also, the Bible says there was only one archangel. It never shows the
>>> word plural.
>
> Sincerely James,
> 2023: Why so
> many problems?
> Go to jw.org
> 12/31/23
>

>> Yes I know, it was a thought carry over from the hosts of Angels singing and
>> celebrating the birth, and the shepherds did believe God and the prophecy, I
>> suspect that when he was of age they believed if they had not already passed
>> away.
>>>

>>> Sincerely James,

tesla sTinker ofm minim

Jan 5, 2024, 12:54:49 AMJan 5

On 12/30/2023 3:33 PM, Michael Christ scribbled:
> On 31/12/2023 5:06 am, tesla sTinker ofm minim wrote:
>> sometimes I Daniel ofm minim, get very angry at Saint Paul, \
>> Because he causes to much division on truth.
>
> Perhaps God ought to have you born and write the scriptures 2000 years
> ago, and let Paul be born now?
>
> You can correct God when you catch up with Him soon.

God does not need correction. And Never will. That is not what I had
said at all. His Words are justified, Saint Paul says opposites to
gain the sinner. Yet, God already knows who is His, and who is not and
an unforgiven sinner. You be one of them of course, excommunicated for
using His name as your name, which is forbidden by Him forever.

Michael Christ

Jan 5, 2024, 4:21:18 AMJan 5
On 5/01/2024 4:54 pm, tesla sTinker ofm minim wrote:

> On 12/30/2023 3:33 PM, Michael Christ scribbled:
>> On 31/12/2023 5:06 am, tesla sTinker ofm minim wrote:
>>> sometimes I Daniel ofm minim, get very angry at Saint Paul, \
>>> Because he causes to much division on truth.
>>
>> Perhaps God ought to have you born and write the scriptures 2000 years
>> ago, and let Paul be born now?
>>
>> You can correct God when you catch up with Him soon.
>>

> God does not need correction.  And Never will.

Well said, Tinky.

> That is not what I had
> said at all.   His Words are justified,  Saint Paul says opposites to
> gain the sinner.  Yet, God already knows who is His, and who is not

Well said, again.

and
> an unforgiven sinner.   You be one of them of course, excommunicated for
> using His name as your name, which is forbidden by Him forever.

You can correct God when you catch up with Him soon, then.

Michael Christ
"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

James

Jan 11, 2024, 1:27:15 PMJan 11
Yes, but they were not FOLLOWERS of Jesus yet. At that point, Jesus
was just a baby.

Sincerely James,
The beginning of the
end starts in Israel?
1/11/2024
Go to jw.org

James

Jan 11, 2024, 1:40:32 PMJan 11
Actually, your comment is a false comment. Jesus did set many good
examples for us to use:

(1 Peter 2:21) In fact, to this course you were called, because even
Christ suffered for you, leaving a model for you to follow his steps
closely.

-- Revised Standard
John 13:15 For I have given you an example, that you also should do
as I have done to you.

Sincerely James,
The beginning of the
end starts in Israel?
1/11/2024
Go to jw.org

Robert

Jan 11, 2024, 2:26:07 PMJan 11
On Jan 11, 2024, James wrote
(in article<jkc0qi9qv40gav36j...@4ax.com>):
They were under the old covenant, as were all Jews. They had faith in God, so
what is your point? They would all end up in Heaven if they died before
Christ was resurrected.

> Sincerely James,

Michael Christ

Jan 11, 2024, 4:24:59 PMJan 11
1Pe 2:21  For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered
for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

That means follow Him, not your own will through the bible in your
constantly sinning, James.

> -- Revised Standard
> John 13:15 For I have given you an example, that you also should do
> as I have done to you.

And who do you serve in your constantly sinning?

You don't need a God when you can run your own show, Sinner James.

Michael Christ
--
God is God

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
[...]

and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God, a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

James

Jan 15, 2024, 8:18:10 PMJan 15
On Fri, 12 Jan 2024 08:24:56 +1100, Michael Christ
Actually, you are misinterpreting again like the Scribes and
Pharisees. If you were to follow Jesus example perfectly, you would be
able to heal sick people and even raise the dead. You can't do that,
can you?

Peter meant to DO WHAT YOU CAN using your own will, to follow Jesus'
steps.

>> -- Revised Standard
>> John 13:15 For I have given you an example, that you also should do
>> as I have done to you.
>
>And who do you serve in your constantly sinning?

And you don't constantly sin? If so, you would be the 4th person on
earth who was perfect and never sin. Are you?

>You don't need a God when you can run your own show, Sinner James.

As usual you got it wrong again. Since I go solely by the Bible, I run
the Bible's show.

Sincerely James,
Are you lonely among
almost 8 billion people?
1/15/2024
Go to jw.org

Michael Christ

Jan 15, 2024, 11:31:19 PMJan 15
You can't hide behind accusing your neighbour, Buddy. "And who do you
serve in your constantly sinning?"

Every son of God is dead to sin (crucified) and alive in Christ Jesus.

I am sorry that doesn't fit into your sinner religion.

>> You don't need a God when you can run your own show, Sinner James.
>

> As usual you got it wrong again. Since I go solely by the Bible,

Solely by the bible, a sinner going solely by the bible? :-). So where
does it say to sin?

Have you been to the moon lately?

You are a liar, Sinner James.

> I run
> the Bible's show.

On Netflix? :-).

Michael Christ
"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

James

Jan 17, 2024, 3:20:33 PMJan 17
On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 15:31:16 +1100, Michael Christ
If you are the 4th perfect person ever to step on this planet,
congratulations. (and pigs can fly)

>Every son of God is dead to sin (crucified) and alive in Christ Jesus.

Dead to sin doesn't mean he never sins, it just means he don't go
looking to sin. You can't just take one Scripture and ignore ALL
others on this subject. You have to go by all the Scriptures.

So if one Scripture says "Every son of God is dead to sin, and another
one says that "all men sin", you have to take BOTH into account. And I
have shown you many Scriptures saying that all people sin. Have I not?
Do you want me to list them again?

>I am sorry that doesn't fit into your sinner religion.

True, your beliefs do not. But the Holy Bible does.

>>> You don't need a God when you can run your own show, Sinner James.
>>

>> As usual you got it wrong again. Since I go solely by the Bible,
>
>Solely by the bible, a sinner going solely by the bible? :-). So where
>does it say to sin?

I guess you don't understand the Bible. The Bible says NOT to sin.
That should be your goal on a daily basis. But since we are physically
offspring of Adam, we can't help but to sin occasionally.

>Have you been to the moon lately?

Yes, through videos. Also, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn.
Also some of those planets moons. But as of yet, not one molecule of
life has been found ANYWHERE else but Earth. God had to PREPARE the
earth to inhabit life. There is nothing in the Bible saying He did
that to some other celestial object.

>You are a liar, Sinner James.
>
>> I run
>> the Bible's show.
>
>On Netflix? :-).

That is one that I watch. Also, Paramount+, Youtube and Curiosity
Stream, etc.

Sincerely James,
Are you lonely among
almost 8 billion people?
1/17/2024

Michael Christ

Jan 17, 2024, 4:22:24 PMJan 17
(the few).

They are saved, out of this world, and safe in heavenly places in Christ
Jesus - in Him, in Christ Jesus, where there is no darkness at all.

They love the Lord their God with all their heart, soul, and mind, but
people like you love yourselves and your pathetic sinner theology.

Sin is whoredom (an abomination) and you don't believe God is able to
deliver. Sin is nothing to you but a bug on your windscreen.

THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!

Your sinful state should wreck you, drive you to despair, make you cry
out with all your heart, telling God you can't go on with this cancer!
But you, you walk around with your bible in your hand with your nose in
the air with pride.

You make me sick; I want to vomit you out.

>> Every son of God is dead to sin (crucified) and alive in Christ Jesus.
>
> Dead to sin doesn't mean he never sins, it just means he don't go
> looking to sin. You can't just take one Scripture and ignore ALL
> others on this subject. You have to go by all the Scriptures.

> So if one Scripture says "Every son of God is dead to sin, and another
> one says that "all men sin", you have to take BOTH into account.

It can't be both. You can't be a whore and a non-whore.

> And I
> have shown you many Scriptures saying that all people sin. Have I not?
> Do you want me to list them again?

You have shown me nothing but your own limited convenient interpretation
of the scriptures which you think justifies you in your sin.

It is pathetic and repulsive.

>> I am sorry that doesn't fit into your sinner religion.
>
> True, your beliefs do not. But the Holy Bible does.

>>> As usual you got it wrong again. Since I go solely by the Bible,
>>
>> Solely by the bible, a sinner going solely by the bible? :-). So where
>> does it say to sin?
>
> I guess you don't understand the Bible. The Bible says NOT to sin.

It does not say that.

It says you can do nothing about your sin but go to the One who can do
something about it.

And there you are thinking your righteousness in trying to keep the
bible will save you. You are deluded and evil.

Sinners don't go by the bible, they go by their sin.

"So, no, you can't use Paul to try and justify yourself for remaining a
filthy, lying, whoring, self-righteous sinner, and neither can all of
Christendom."

> That should be your goal on a daily basis. But since we are physically
> offspring of Adam, we can't help but to sin occasionally.

So now you have gone from "constantly sinning" to "sinning
occasionally." You are a stick on the ocean, Buddy.

Wake the hell up!

Michael Christ
"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

James

Jan 18, 2024, 1:21:18 PMJan 18
On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 08:22:19 +1100, Michael Christ
Jesus said NOBODY IS SAVED until the end. This is a Bible truism that
most of Christendom seems to miss:

-- New King James
Matthew 24:13 "But he who endures to the end shall be saved."

Thus there is no such thing as "once save, always saved."
If you don't start following the Bible, you will be vomiting when the
end comes and hits you like a freight train. You are going to wonder
how you could have been so wrong, and be actually fighting against
Jesus even though you claim to love him and obey him. If that happens,
I will actually be sorry for you then, for it will be too late to
change:

Mt 7:21-23,

21 “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the
Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father
who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord,
Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name,
and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then I will
declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of
lawlessness!’

Yes, "in that day" it will be a sad one for those who think they are
"sinless" when the Bible says they are not. But right now it's not too
late to change. Please seriously consider these things.

Yes, I am a sinner and know that I am. And I rely upon Jesus' ransom
sacrifice to have a chance for eternal life on the earth.

>>> Every son of God is dead to sin (crucified) and alive in Christ Jesus.
>>
>> Dead to sin doesn't mean he never sins, it just means he don't go
>> looking to sin. You can't just take one Scripture and ignore ALL
>> others on this subject. You have to go by all the Scriptures.
>
>> So if one Scripture says "Every son of God is dead to sin, and another
>> one says that "all men sin", you have to take BOTH into account.
>
>It can't be both. You can't be a whore and a non-whore.

??

>> And I
>> have shown you many Scriptures saying that all people sin. Have I not?
>> Do you want me to list them again?
>
>You have shown me nothing but your own limited convenient interpretation
>of the scriptures which you think justifies you in your sin.
>
>It is pathetic and repulsive.

Sorry you feel that way about the Bible, because the Scriptures I have
shown you are simple and easy to understand. If only you would accept
them as they are.

>>> I am sorry that doesn't fit into your sinner religion.
>>
>> True, your beliefs do not. But the Holy Bible does.

>>> Solely by the bible, a sinner going solely by the bible? :-). So where
>>> does it say to sin?
>>
>> I guess you don't understand the Bible. The Bible says NOT to sin.
>
>It does not say that.
>
>It says you can do nothing about your sin but go to the One who can do
>something about it.
>
>And there you are thinking your righteousness in trying to keep the
>bible will save you. You are deluded and evil.
>
>Sinners don't go by the bible, they go by their sin.
>
>"So, no, you can't use Paul to try and justify yourself for remaining a
>filthy, lying, whoring, self-righteous sinner, and neither can all of
>Christendom."

Then I take it you have your own personal religion. What kind of
arrangement do you have for others believing in your personal
religion?

>> That should be your goal on a daily basis. But since we are physically
>> offspring of Adam, we can't help but to sin occasionally.
>
>So now you have gone from "constantly sinning" to "sinning
>occasionally." You are a stick on the ocean, Buddy.
>
>Wake the hell up!

I feel like the apostle Paul who said:

Ro 7:19,

"For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not
want to do--this I keep on doing." (NIV)

Sincerely James,
Are you lonely among
almost 8 billion people?
1/18/2024

Michael Christ

Jan 18, 2024, 4:42:08 PMJan 18

James trying to bring things down to his own bible laws, wrote:
> Jesus said NOBODY IS SAVED until the end. This is a Bible truism that
> most of Christendom seems to miss:
>
> -- New King James
> Matthew 24:13 "But he who endures to the end shall be saved."

There you are in your sin striving to make yourself right yet again.

Give it up. The Lord Jesus is speaking directly and commissioning His
personally chosen disciples.

It must be difficult for you not knowing whether you are saved or not.
Oh well, you just have to have it the Sinner James religion way!

However, the sons of God are...

Eph_2:6  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in
heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

...in righteousness, not in sin, Buddy.

Forever more.

But there is a more perfect way to know if you are saved or not.

And if you were, you would know it.

Michael Christ
"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

James

Jan 19, 2024, 3:05:44 PMJan 19
On Fri, 19 Jan 2024 08:42:00 +1100, Michael Christ
Since you apparently don't go by the Scriptures like Mt 24:13, what do
you go by?

>Give it up. The Lord Jesus is speaking directly and commissioning His
>personally chosen disciples.
>
>It must be difficult for you not knowing whether you are saved or not.
>Oh well, you just have to have it the Sinner James religion way!

Here it is again. (if you don't believe Jesus, who do you believe?)

Matthew 24:13 "But he who endures to the end shall be saved."

>However, the sons of God are...
>
>Eph_2:6  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in
>heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
>
>...in righteousness, not in sin, Buddy.
>
>Forever more.
>
>But there is a more perfect way to know if you are saved or not.
>
>And if you were, you would know it.

Jesus says NOBODY knows they are saved till "the end".

I believe Jesus. I recommend you start doing so soon.

Sincerely James,
World War 3?
1/19/2024

Michael Christ

Jan 19, 2024, 4:48:07 PMJan 19
I don't believe you, my verse plucking genius.

Why don't you believe me, you must believe the bible is book of fiction?
:-). I've just done a Sinner James! :-).

The Lord Jesus is speaking to His personal disciples.

That's not you.

Mat 24:3  And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came
unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and
what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

The gospel was preached by them to the end of the world...

Rom 10:18  But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went
into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

The Lord Jesus was commissioning His personal disciples. The were all to
face grisly deaths.

The all endured to the end of their lives, save Judas, as obviously he
chose not to.

You and the other religious types assume the Lord Jesus is speaking to
you - far from it.

Sinner James wrote:
> Jesus says NOBODY knows they are saved till "the end".

I simply love the way you divert away from what is said and simply
double-down-sinner on what you say. :-). Classic.

Bullshit. You are a liar who thinks he can speak for the Lord Jesus.
You speak as you do for you are not for heaven, and if you were you
could easily answer the question below.

However, the sons of God are...

Eph_2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in
heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

...in righteousness, not in sin, Buddy.

How can a man know he is saved?

> I believe Jesus.

You believe in your imperfect religious sinner interpretations of the
bible, Buddy. That's all, like all the rest of the religious
know-it-alls around here.

How can a man know he is saved?

If you think you have the answers, answer that.

You have as much hope of the right answer to that as you did with the
question of "Why is sin a lie?"

None, because you are not of the truth, and because you are living a big
fat ugly sinful deluded whoring lie. Other than that, you are great. :-).

Michael Christ
"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

James

Jan 20, 2024, 2:20:22 PMJan 20
On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 08:48:02 +1100, Michael Christ
To Michael Christ's readers,

Only one of those have any truth in them.

>Why don't you believe me, you must believe the bible is book of fiction?

How you could deduce that, is beyond me.

> :-). I've just done a Sinner James! :-).
>
>The Lord Jesus is speaking to His personal disciples.
>
>That's not you.

As per you, nor anyone on the earth today. But God saw to it to be in
His life book the Bible, for ALL generations to read.

>Mat 24:3  And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came
>unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and
>what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
>
>The gospel was preached by them to the end of the world...

Yes, Jesus and his disciples taught about God's kingdom to come. It is
what everyone who recites the Lord's Prayer (Our Father), prays for.
(Mt 6:10)

>Rom 10:18  But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went
>into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.
>
>The Lord Jesus was commissioning His personal disciples. The were all to
>face grisly deaths.
>
>The all endured to the end of their lives, save Judas, as obviously he
>chose not to.
>
>You and the other religious types assume the Lord Jesus is speaking to
>you - far from it.

Then why was it recorded in the Holy Bible? Also, Jesus left us
examples of his ways to follow:

(1 Peter 2:21) In fact, to this course you were called, because even
Christ suffered for you, leaving a model for you to follow his steps
closely.

>> Matthew 24:13 "But he who endures to the end shall be saved."
>>

>>> However, the sons of God are...
>>>
>>> Eph_2:6  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in
>>> heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
>>>
>>> ...in righteousness, not in sin, Buddy.
>>>
>>> Forever more.
>>>
>>> But there is a more perfect way to know if you are saved or not.
>>>
>>> And if you were, you would know it.
>
>Sinner James wrote:
>> Jesus says NOBODY knows they are saved till "the end".
>
>I simply love the way you divert away from what is said and simply
>double-down-sinner on what you say. :-). Classic.
>
>Bullshit. You are a liar who thinks he can speak for the Lord Jesus.
>You speak as you do for you are not for heaven, and if you were you
>could easily answer the question below.
>
>However, the sons of God are...
>
>Eph_2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in
>heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
>
>...in righteousness, not in sin, Buddy.
>
>How can a man know he is saved?

By enduring to the end. (Mt 24:13)

>> I believe Jesus.
>
>You believe in your imperfect religious sinner interpretations of the
>bible, Buddy. That's all, like all the rest of the religious
>know-it-alls around here.

If the Bible was not around, I would know nothing religious. My
religious beliefs come ONLY from the Bible. I challenge you to show me
otherwise.

>How can a man know he is saved?
>
>If you think you have the answers, answer that.

I did. See above.

>You have as much hope of the right answer to that as you did with the
>question of "Why is sin a lie?"

You apparently are the only one that believes that. Thus you have your
own personal religion.

>None, because you are not of the truth, and because you are living a big
>fat ugly sinful deluded whoring lie. Other than that, you are great. :-).

At times, you're not so bad yourself. (:>)

Sincerely James,
World War 3?
1/20/2024

Michael Christ

Jan 20, 2024, 6:20:45 PMJan 20
Simple...

James wrote:
> How you could deduce that, is beyond me.

Exactly, now you know what I experience from you.

You are such a stubborn, blind, self-centred bastard, Sinner James.

How can a man know he is saved right now?

Or doesn't your grey-area religion allow for that?

Michael Christ
"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

James

Jan 31, 2024, 8:14:02 PMJan 31
On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 10:20:41 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>Simple...

>Michael Christ wrote:
>>> I don't believe you, my verse plucking genius.
>
>>> Why don't you believe me, you must believe the bible is book of fiction?
>
> >> :-). I've just done a Sinner James! :-).
>
>James wrote:
>> How you could deduce that, is beyond me.
>
>Exactly, now you know what I experience from you.

What I give you are Bible truths and proving them when I can.

>You are such a stubborn, blind, self-centred bastard, Sinner James.

Yes I am "stubborn" for real Bible truths.
Yes, I am blind to most churches' false doctrines,
Yes I am a sinner.

>How can a man know he is saved right now?
>
>Or doesn't your grey-area religion allow for that?

Jesus said that no person is saved right now. Instead Jesus said:

-- Revised Standard
Matthew 24:13 But he who endures to the end will be saved.

1 Cor 10:12 "Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed that he
does not fall." (NASB)

If you are forever saved, any "fall" would not have a great impact on
your future eternal life, thus why "take heed" over it? But if a
"fall" could prevent a once 'saved' person from gaining eternal life,
then a Christian would want to really be careful not to "fall".

1 Cor 9:27, "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I
have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the
prize." (NIV)

Paul shouldn't have to "beat" his body if he already has salvation
guaranteed. But if it is not guaranteed, he has to continually keep
his body a slave so that he will not be "disqualified" for the prize
of everlasting life.

Thus Paul knew that salvation was not guaranteed at the time of first
belief. They had to continue to obey and follow Jesus' teachings.

So in conclusion, the BIBLE doesn't support 'once saved, always
saved'.

Sincerely James,
WW3???
1/31/2024

Michael Christ

Feb 1, 2024, 12:08:24 AMFeb 1
On 1/02/2024 12:13 pm, James wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 10:20:41 +1100, Michael Christ
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> Simple...

>> James wrote:
>>> How you could deduce that, is beyond me.
>>
>> Exactly, now you know what I experience from you.
>
> What I give you are Bible truths and proving them when I can.
>

>> You are such a stubborn, blind, self-centred bastard, Sinner James.
>
> Yes I am "stubborn" for real Bible truths.
> Yes, I am blind to most churches' false doctrines,

> Yes I am a sinner.

And what does that mean to you?

What, you just forgot to say thank you?

>> How can a man know he is saved right now?
>>
>> Or doesn't your grey-area religion allow for that?
>
> Jesus said that no person is saved right now. Instead Jesus said:

Jesus also said, whomever committeth sin is a servant of sin, Mr
Revolving-door Harlotry. So, you can serve two masters, can you?

Well?

You have never walked in 1 John 1:8 by God's standards in all the time I
have spoken with you, just like the others who just love to quote that.
That is going to be a big surprise to you, and them, later.

A son of God has full assurance. You don't know what that is because
you don't love God. For the man who loves god with all their heart,
soul, and mind knows he will fight the good fight of faith till the very
end because he is fully committed.

There is no other course for him. You don't understand that.

> -- Revised Standard
> Matthew 24:13 But he who endures to the end will be saved.

> 1 Cor 10:12 "Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed that he
> does not fall." (NASB)

A son of God knows where he is, for the Lord is his all sufficiency.
Verse plucking sinners in their sin state, not so much.

Here you go, my little convenient sinner verse plucker...

1Co 10:13  There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to
man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above
that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to
escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

A person is kept by the power of God who trusts in Him.

Do you believe that? Nope, you don't, because you still love the world
and don't have faith in God, Sinner James. Not having faith in God is
an abomination, but to you it is just a misdemeanour in your sinner
religions.

Here is someone who knows they love God hoping for you...

Heb_6:11  And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence
to the full assurance of hope unto the end:

In full assurance to the very end, through genuine faith, not sinner
strivings to be righteous.

The only person who is unsure is the unbeliever - the continuing
faithless sinner - and they should be. The one who abides in the
kingdom of sin should be sweating, but not the one who is in the Kingdom
of God.

> If you are forever saved, any "fall" would not have a great impact on
> your future eternal life, thus why "take heed" over it?

You should be worried.

Already explained for your viewing pleasure and sinful rejection,
faithless sinner James.

> But if a
> "fall" could prevent a once 'saved' person from gaining eternal life,
> then a Christian would want to really be careful not to "fall".

Oh yeah, you better be careful, real careful, Sinner James. Remember you
are a constant sinner walking in faithlessness exchanging the truth for
a lie at your sinner leisure.

> 1 Cor 9:27, "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I
> have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the
> prize." (NIV)

1Co 9:26  I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one
that beateth the air:  "NOT AS FAILURE," "NOT AS UNCERTAINLY."

> Paul shouldn't have to "beat" his body if he already has salvation
> guaranteed. But if it is not guaranteed, he has to continually keep
> his body a slave so that he will not be "disqualified" for the prize
> of everlasting life.

Paul knows he will fight the good fight to the very end because He loves
God with all his heart, soul, and mind. You don't understand that; no
sinner understands that, and that is why is it impossible to get what I
say through to you.

Unfortunately, that is why I think all this going back and forward is
for my edification only, unless the Lord chastens you and you repent.
However, it appears you have already rejected God in your sin and the
roots of your sinner Christianity are too deep in you.

Henceforth, this is why you are forever seeking to justify yourself as a
sinner, Buddy Sinner.

That is whoredom plus! Adding insult to injury.

Disgusting.

> Thus Paul knew that salvation was not guaranteed at the time of first
> belief. They had to continue to obey and follow Jesus' teachings.

Great conclusion extracted from a sinner's perfection doctrines! Sinner
perfection is a wonderful thing! :-).

> So in conclusion, the BIBLE doesn't support 'once saved, always
> saved'.

The bible doesn't support sin, Waffles! :-). I'd get hung up on that if
I was you!

You are just banging one of your clanging cymbals, like the legal
Christmas about nothing crap. Law can't save you, and your religious
bent even less! Your dogma of righteous sinner has nothing to do with God.

You are doing a great job of finding fault in them while being at fault
in your own sin, Oh Righteous and Better Quality of Sinner.

And all the nonsense you people go on with in your sinner doctrines and
having to jump through all your theology hoops is simply because you
refuse to love God with all your heart, soul, and mind.

No wonder you are in a mess of trying to serve two masters.

Michael Christ

> Sincerely James,
> WW3???
> 1/31/2024
> Go to jw.org
>

>> Michael Christ

James

Feb 4, 2024, 9:06:51 PMFeb 4
On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 16:08:20 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>On 1/02/2024 12:13 pm, James wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 10:20:41 +1100, Michael Christ
>> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Simple...

>>> Exactly, now you know what I experience from you.
>>
>> What I give you are Bible truths and proving them when I can.
>>

>>> You are such a stubborn, blind, self-centred bastard, Sinner James.
>>
>> Yes I am "stubborn" for real Bible truths.
>> Yes, I am blind to most churches' false doctrines,
>

>> Yes I am a sinner.
>
>And what does that mean to you?

That I am imperfect, just like ALL of Adam's descendants. (that
includes you) As Job put it:

Job 14:4, "Who can bring what is pure from the impure? No one!" (NIV)

>What, you just forgot to say thank you?

I don't say thank you to false forms of worship.

>>> How can a man know he is saved right now?
>>>
>>> Or doesn't your grey-area religion allow for that?
>>
>> Jesus said that no person is saved right now. Instead Jesus said:
>
>Jesus also said, whomever committeth sin is a servant of sin, Mr
>Revolving-door Harlotry. So, you can serve two masters, can you?

Again, you are misinterpreting Scripture.

>Well?

God is the Creator. (Gen 1:1)

>You have never walked in 1 John 1:8 by God's standards in all the time I
>have spoken with you, just like the others who just love to quote that.
>That is going to be a big surprise to you, and them, later.

Talk about surprises!! You won't believe your ears and eyes, at the
end. These are the only ones who will get eternal life:

-- New American Standard
1 John 2:17 The world is passing away, and {also} its lusts; but the
one who does the will of God lives forever.

My same question again. Where do we find out what "the will of God"
is?

>A son of God has full assurance. You don't know what that is because
>you don't love God.

Another error! (:>(

For the man who loves god with all their heart,
>soul, and mind knows he will fight the good fight of faith till the very
>end because he is fully committed.

Millions of JW's are exactly that way.

>There is no other course for him. You don't understand that.

I understand most of the Bible. It's you, I many times don't
understand!

>> -- Revised Standard
>> Matthew 24:13 But he who endures to the end will be saved.
>
>> 1 Cor 10:12 "Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed that he
>> does not fall." (NASB)
>
>A son of God knows where he is, for the Lord is his all sufficiency.
>Verse plucking sinners in their sin state, not so much.

If the Bible is not the all inspired of God, Then why did Jesus quote
so much of it? Please answer.

>Here you go, my little convenient sinner verse plucker...
>
>1Co 10:13  There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to
>man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above
>that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to
>escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

OK.

>A person is kept by the power of God who trusts in Him.

OK.

>Do you believe that? Nope, you don't, because you still love the world
>and don't have faith in God, Sinner James. Not having faith in God is
>an abomination, but to you it is just a misdemeanour in your sinner
>religions.

Then, what religion do you belong to?? Please answer this time.

>Here is someone who knows they love God hoping for you...
>
>Heb_6:11  And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence
>to the full assurance of hope unto the end:

OK.

>In full assurance to the very end, through genuine faith, not sinner
>strivings to be righteous.

It says "hope", not "faith.

>The only person who is unsure is the unbeliever - the continuing
>faithless sinner - and they should be. The one who abides in the
>kingdom of sin should be sweating, but not the one who is in the Kingdom
>of God.

Is the Kingdom of God within you? (please answer)

>> If you are forever saved, any "fall" would not have a great impact on
>> your future eternal life, thus why "take heed" over it?
>
>You should be worried.

Everlasting life is not a guarantee for Christians.

>Already explained for your viewing pleasure and sinful rejection,
>faithless sinner James.

What explained.

>> But if a
>> "fall" could prevent a once 'saved' person from gaining eternal life,
>> then a Christian would want to really be careful not to "fall".
>
>Oh yeah, you better be careful, real careful, Sinner James.
>Remember you
>are a constant sinner walking in faithlessness exchanging the truth for
>a lie at your sinner leisure.

Beep!! You only got 1 out of 3 again.

>> 1 Cor 9:27, "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I
>> have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the
>> prize." (NIV)
>
>1Co 9:26  I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one
>that beateth the air:  "NOT AS FAILURE," "NOT AS UNCERTAINLY."

You have FAILED the Bible miserably. Thus you ignore Scriptures you do
not like, and quote Scriptures you do. That Michael, is hypocrisy.

>> Paul shouldn't have to "beat" his body if he already has salvation
>> guaranteed. But if it is not guaranteed, he has to continually keep
>> his body a slave so that he will not be "disqualified" for the prize
>> of everlasting life.
>
>Paul knows he will fight the good fight to the very end because He loves
>God with all his heart, soul, and mind. You don't understand that; no
>sinner understands that, and that is why is it impossible to get what I
>say through to you.

What you say a lot is false religion. And I don't want it to pass
THROUGH me.

>Unfortunately, that is why I think all this going back and forward is
>for my edification only, unless the Lord chastens you and you repent.
>However, it appears you have already rejected God in your sin and the
>roots of your sinner Christianity are too deep in you.

You got it wrong again:

I reject your god, but truly love the God of the Bible. (Jehovah)

>Henceforth, this is why you are forever seeking to justify yourself as a
>sinner, Buddy Sinner.

Actually, apply that to yourself.

>That is whoredom plus! Adding insult to injury.
>
>Disgusting.

Yes it is when you ignore lots of parts of the Bible.

>> Thus Paul knew that salvation was not guaranteed at the time of first
>> belief. They had to continue to obey and follow Jesus' teachings.
>
>Great conclusion extracted from a sinner's perfection doctrines! Sinner
>perfection is a wonderful thing! :-).

Know human on earth is perfect.

>> So in conclusion, the BIBLE doesn't support 'once saved, always
>> saved'.
>
>The bible doesn't support sin, Waffles! :-).

Again as my daughter would say: Duhhhhhhh.

> I'd get hung up on that if
>I was you!

Fortunately, you are not me.

>You are just banging one of your clanging cymbals, like the legal
>Christmas about nothing crap. Law can't save you, and your religious
>bent even less! Your dogma of righteous sinner has nothing to do with God.

The "will of God" can save a person. We have God's word for it:

(1 John 2:17) Furthermore, the world is passing away and so is its
desire, but the one who does the will of God remains forever.

>You are doing a great job of finding fault in them while being at fault
>in your own sin, Oh Righteous and Better Quality of Sinner.

I didn't find fault with anyone. God's written word does.

>And all the nonsense you people go on with in your sinner doctrines and
>having to jump through all your theology hoops is simply because you
>refuse to love God with all your heart, soul, and mind.

Your wording reminds me of what Jesus said:

(Matthew 7:21-23) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter
into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my
Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day:
‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in
your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then
I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you
workers of lawlessness!’

>No wonder you are in a mess of trying to serve two masters.

I DO serve two masters: Jehovah God and Jesus Christ.

Sincerely James
Political decline.
Go to jw.org
2/4/2024

Michael Christ

Feb 4, 2024, 9:21:13 PMFeb 4
(snip the same old sinner bullshit religiosity)

Go and ask God to reveal in your heart what sin really is.

At the moment, you don't have a fuckin' clue. All you think it is, is
the breaking of fallen humanism's morals.

James

Feb 7, 2024, 4:39:53 PMFeb 7
On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 13:21:10 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>(snip the same old sinner bullshit religiosity)
>
>Go and ask God to reveal in your heart what sin really is.
>
>At the moment, you don't have a fuckin' clue. All you think it is, is
>the breaking of fallen humanism's morals.

To Michael Christ's readers,

You are not speaking for me. But are for someone.

I see you snipped away all my questions. That's OK, you don't have to
answer.

Sincerely James
Political decline.
Go to jw.org
2/7/2024

>Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Feb 7, 2024, 4:41:15 PMFeb 7
On 8/02/2024 8:39 am, James wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 13:21:10 +1100, Michael Christ
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> (snip the same old sinner bullshit religiosity)
>>
>> Go and ask God to reveal in your heart what sin really is.
>>
>> At the moment, you don't have a fuckin' clue. All you think it is, is
>> the breaking of fallen humanism's morals.
>
> To Michael Christ's readers,
>
> You are not speaking for me. But are for someone.
>
> I see you snipped away all my questions. That's OK, you don't have to
> answer.

Go and find out what sin means to God. We already know it doesn't mean
much to you.

James

Feb 10, 2024, 1:56:07 PMFeb 10
On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 08:41:12 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>On 8/02/2024 8:39 am, James wrote:
>> On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 13:21:10 +1100, Michael Christ
>> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>>> (snip the same old sinner bullshit religiosity)
>>>
>>> Go and ask God to reveal in your heart what sin really is.
>>>
>>> At the moment, you don't have a fuckin' clue. All you think it is, is
>>> the breaking of fallen humanism's morals.
>>
>> To Michael Christ's readers,
>>
>> You are not speaking for me. But are for someone.
>>
>> I see you snipped away all my questions. That's OK, you don't have to
>> answer.
>
>Go and find out what sin means to God. We already know it doesn't mean
>much to you.

To Michael Christ's readers to see:

If it doesn't mean much to me, why should I go find out?

Sincerely James
Wonderful news!
Go to jw.org
2/10/2024

>Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Feb 10, 2024, 2:45:07 PMFeb 10

Sinner James wrote:
> To Michael Christ's readers to see:

> If it doesn't mean much to me, why should I go find out?

Exactly.

While sinner James is trying to be clever he has inadvertently revealed
the view of the inner workings of his heart - all about me.

There is sinner Christendom on display!

Reprehensible and criminal and exceedingly sinful!

Thus, your ignominious religion has nothing to do with God.
"No sinner is sinless in any way."

"Only God is life; only the Kingdom of God of His "Nature" is life."

James

Feb 12, 2024, 7:47:12 PMFeb 12
On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 06:45:03 +1100, Michael Christ
From what I have gathered, you think too much of yourself. The Bible
tells us not to do that.

>There is sinner Christendom on display!
>
>Reprehensible and criminal and exceedingly sinful!
>
>Thus, your ignominious religion has nothing to do with God.

Millions over-ride your opinion. Such as I once met a JW American
Ambassador. But have a great day anyway. (really)

Sincerely James
Wonderful news!
Go to jw.org
2/11/2024

>Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Feb 12, 2024, 8:08:56 PMFeb 12
Stop wasting my time and your own...

Sinner James wrote:
> To Michael Christ's readers to see:

> If it doesn't mean much to me, why should I go find out?

Exactly.

While sinner James is trying to be clever he has inadvertently revealed
the view of the inner workings of his heart - all about me.

There is sinner Christendom on display!

Reprehensible and criminal and exceedingly sinful!

Thus, your ignominious religion has nothing to do with God.

Michael Christ

James

Feb 13, 2024, 9:26:18 AMFeb 13
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 12:08:51 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

To Michael Christ's readers,

>Stop wasting my time and your own...

It is never a waste of time to share true Bible doctrines.

>Michael Christ wrote:
> >> Go and find out what sin means to God. We already know it doesn't
> >> mean much to you.
>
>Sinner James wrote:
> > To Michael Christ's readers to see:
>
> > If it doesn't mean much to me, why should I go find out?
>
>Exactly.
>
>While sinner James is trying to be clever he has inadvertently revealed
>the view of the inner workings of his heart - all about me.
>
>There is sinner Christendom on display!
>
>Reprehensible and criminal and exceedingly sinful!
>
>Thus, your ignominious religion has nothing to do with God.

Anyone with a 3rd grade education can see how that is not true. Just
read any JW literature, like the Watchtower magazine, for proof that
our religion has EVERYTHING to do with Jehovah God. (and His Son)

Sincerely James
Wonderful news!
Go to jw.org
2/13/2024

Michael Christ

Feb 13, 2024, 3:12:01 PMFeb 13

Sinner James wrote:
> To Michael Christ's readers to see:

> If it doesn't mean much to me, why should I go find out?

Exactly.

While sinner James is trying to be clever he has inadvertently revealed
the view of the inner workings of his heart - all about me.

There is sinner Christendom on display!

Reprehensible and criminal and exceedingly sinful!

Thus, your ignominious religion has nothing to do with God.

through it so that a sinner could play God."

James

Feb 15, 2024, 3:26:29 PMFeb 15
On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 07:11:58 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

To Michael Christ's readers,

>Stop wasting my time and your own...

Sharing Bible Scriptures is never 'wasting time'.

>Michael Christ wrote:
> >> Go and find out what sin means to God. We already know it doesn't
> >> mean much to you.
>
>Sinner James wrote:
> > To Michael Christ's readers to see:
>
> > If it doesn't mean much to me, why should I go find out?
>
>Exactly.
>
>While sinner James is trying to be clever he has inadvertently revealed
>the view of the inner workings of his heart - all about me.
>
>There is sinner Christendom on display!
>
>Reprehensible and criminal and exceedingly sinful!
>
>Thus, your ignominious religion has nothing to do with God.

True, that's how it looks from the viewpoint of false religions.
But the "truth" would set them free.

Sincerely James
Lonely? The
Bible can help.
Go to jw.org
2/15/2024

Michael Christ

Feb 15, 2024, 3:55:33 PMFeb 15
On 16/02/2024 7:26 am, James wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 07:11:58 +1100, Michael Christ
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> To Michael Christ's readers,
>
>> Stop wasting my time and your own...
>
> Sharing Bible Scriptures is never 'wasting time'.

It is for you.

Sinner Religion James wrote:
> True, that's how it looks from the viewpoint of false religions.
> But the "truth" would set them free.

Free to what? Constantly sin like you and your Paul? How convenient.
"A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."

James

Feb 17, 2024, 9:55:54 PMFeb 17
On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 07:55:29 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

To Michael Christ's readers,

>On 16/02/2024 7:26 am, James wrote:
>> On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 07:11:58 +1100, Michael Christ
>> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>> To Michael Christ's readers,
>>
>>> Stop wasting my time and your own...
>>
>> Sharing Bible Scriptures is never 'wasting time'.
>
>It is for you.

Yes, sadly sharing them with you is probably a waste of time. (but not
with your readers)

>Michael Christ wrote:
>>> Exactly.
>>>
>>> While sinner James is trying to be clever he has inadvertently revealed
>>> the view of the inner workings of his heart - all about me.
>>>
>>> There is sinner Christendom on display!
>>>
>>> Reprehensible and criminal and exceedingly sinful!
>>>
>>> Thus, your ignominious religion has nothing to do with God.
>
>Sinner Religion James wrote:
>> True, that's how it looks from the viewpoint of false religions.
>> But the "truth" would set them free.
>
>Free to what? Constantly sin like you and your Paul? How convenient.

Yes, I am a sinner. Whether you admit it or not, so are you:

Ro 3:23, "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,"
(NIV)

The "Paul" you speak of above is the apostle Paul. He also sinned: Ro
7:19,

"For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not
want to do--this I keep on doing." (NIV)

Hopefully someday you will accept Bible truths:

-- American Standard
John 17:17 Sanctify them in the truth: thy word is truth.

Sincerely James
Lonely? The
Bible can help.
Go to jw.org
2/16/2024

>Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Feb 17, 2024, 10:09:05 PMFeb 17
So much for that in you, BuddySinner.

JW Sinner James wrote:
> I do not lie.

All sinners are liars.

I don't take advice from liars who are trying to transform the bible
into their own image.
"What you believe is just a leaning on your own understanding; faith is
a leaning on the one you have chosen to trust."

James

Feb 18, 2024, 5:40:51 PMFeb 18
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 14:09:00 +1100, Michael Christ
And nor do I.

Sincerely James
Lonely? The
Bible can help.
Go to jw.org
2/18/2024

>Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Feb 18, 2024, 6:53:07 PMFeb 18
JW Sinner James wrote:
> I do not lie.

All sinners are liars.

James

Feb 20, 2024, 11:03:12 AMFeb 20
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 10:53:04 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>JW Sinner James wrote:
> > I do not lie.
>
>All sinners are liars.

Not this sinner.

Sincerely James
Lonely? The
Bible can help.
Go to jw.org
2/20/2024

>Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Feb 20, 2024, 3:43:04 PMFeb 20

Michael Christ wrote:
>> All sinners are liars.

Sinner James.
> Not this sinner.

And that is why quoting 1 John 1:8 is worthless to these sinner
Christians. If fact it is reason quoting any bible verse is complete
hypocrisy.

He sees righteousness in himself.

The sinner who is not like other men.

[vomit]