The Roman Catholic Church Is Built Upon Pagan Sun Worship

Mattb

Mar 5, 2023, 3:42:09 PM3/5/23
The Roman Catholic Church Is Built Upon Pagan Sun Worship

One of the key differences between Roman Catholicism and the reformed
churches which comes under the umbrella of Protestantism is the
worshipping of idols and certain images. The iconography of the saints
and Jesus Christ is considered to be integral to the services and
rituals, both public and private, of the Catholic Church. This has
been considered to be highly controversial in the past as Protestants
have pointed out that the Second Commandment specifically prohibits
the worship of graven images, which is hard to argue with. Given that,
how did these images and icons come to play such a significant role in
the Catholic Church?

Is the Roman Catholic Church secretly pagan?

According to Cardinal Newman, there are dozens of sacraments and
traditions within the Catholic Church including the worship of images
and icons which all hail back to a single common origin – ancient
pagan worship. According to Newman, these traditions include the
dedication of temples to particular saints, ornamentation with
branches of trees, the use of incense in rituals, votive offerings
from those who have recovered from a serious illness, the use of holy
water, the dating of certain saint days, blessings of the fields,
processions and even rings being exchanged in the marriage ceremony
can all be traced back to ancient pagan traditions.

When one examines the history of the Roman Catholic Church, it is
hardly surprising that paganism has played a significant role in
defining its traditions. In the early days of Christianity, the Roman
Empire dominated the landscape of Europe and the Middle East. The
official and established the faith of the Roman Empire was paganism, a
faith with a rich historical lineage and deep-rooted cultural
heritage. Christianity at the time appeared to be rather an eccentric
cult with no clear theological doctrine and no impressive historical
lineage. For the ancient Romans and the other pagans in the region
spanning the empire, Christianity was a subject of scorn, ridicule,
and sometimes fierce persecution.

https://www.disclose.tv/the-roman-catholic-church-is-built-upon-pagan-sun-worship-321798

P+Barker

Mar 5, 2023, 4:10:17 PM3/5/23
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>The Roman Catholic Church Is Built Upon Pagan Sun Worship

I suppose this is proof that St Paul taught differently from Jesus.
ERRRRRRRRRRCCHHHHHHHHH!
You lose.
Next question.

Rod Eastman

Mar 5, 2023, 10:50:32 PM3/5/23
On 3/5/2023 2:42 PM, Mattb wrote:
> The Roman Catholic Church Is Built Upon Pagan Sun Worship

Do some research on Akhenaten and the One God Atun. It follows back
to Saint Catherine Monastery in Egypt. There you will find the truth.

Mattb

Mar 5, 2023, 11:35:15 PM3/5/23
On Sun, 05 Mar 2023 16:10:20 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
No this is in response for you saying I have never before posted on
the Pagan foundations of the RCC. You did say I had never done so in
the past.

Mattb

Mar 5, 2023, 11:36:03 PM3/5/23
On Sun, 5 Mar 2023 21:50:30 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I'll do that. Thanks for the suggestion.

P+Barker

Mar 6, 2023, 7:24:15 AM3/6/23
On Sun, 05 Mar 2023 20:35:12 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
No, I did not.
LIAR.
I remember this rant quite well.
It was stupid then.

P+Barker

Mar 6, 2023, 7:25:48 AM3/6/23
On Sun, 05 Mar 2023 20:36:00 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Excellent. You both can waste some of your life in learning stupid
things. Me? I'd rather spend my time in enjoying the life that God
gave me.

Rod Eastman

Mar 6, 2023, 9:42:20 AM3/6/23
On 3/6/2023 6:25 AM, P+Barker wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Mar 2023 20:36:00 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 5 Mar 2023 21:50:30 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Do some research on Akhenaten and the One God Atun. It follows back
>>> to Saint Catherine Monastery in Egypt. There you will find the truth.
>>
>> I'll do that. Thanks for the suggestion.
>
> Excellent. You both can waste some of your life in learning stupid
> things.

Stupid things like the origins of your God.

P+Barker

Mar 6, 2023, 12:31:21 PM3/6/23
Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 3/6/2023 6:25 AM, P+Barker wrote:
>> On Sun, 05 Mar 2023 20:36:00 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I'll do that. Thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>> Excellent. You both can waste some of your life in learning stupid
>> things.
>
> Stupid things like the origins of your God.

Not my god. Maybe yours.
I already acknowlege that MY God is way beyond my comprehension.
I accept this. I don't wish to waste time speculating on someone
else's fantasy dreams.

Mattb

Mar 6, 2023, 1:02:05 PM3/6/23
On Mon, 06 Mar 2023 07:24:18 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
You've made the claim the RCC is a true Church of Jesus...prove it.

tesla sTinker

Mar 6, 2023, 1:02:25 PM3/6/23
prove it. You cannot. Jesus built it. You would have
to take into account that yes, all can be pagan even you.
And it happens every time you sin. It breaks the very first commandment
of God.

And since you go here with this crazy shit you speak, lets take a good
look at how perfect we are. And I will use the true Holy Bible to show
you this. Lets start with the word incense. Most of the old
testament relied on Moses to set laws of precepts with God. and it also
contradicts itself, depending on which section you read to understand
what God had said. So my point on incense, is, that Moses told them
something that was not true. HE had said, to bring oil as one of the
items for lamps, but also to use it for incense. This had to been a
false request of God, because later in the Book of Isaias, God had said
He did not tell you specific to burn incense. So what does that mean.
It means someone pulled a pagan boo boo and it was Moses. However, lets
really clear this up, Because of what Christ had told us all that was
very important. Jesus said, we would forget. He also said, we were
not perfect. So what this means, is you must decipher through the Holy
Scriptures where mistakes were, and possibly why, but the why is not so
true unless you know the intent of the individual. In this case, the
incense was not pagan or meant to be.
Nor was the sacrifice of the animals. The intent was to feed God with
the best they could give him. It was they ate for energy. Does anyone
understand this? Because it does not remove all the old law. Only
certain things God Himself removed of. The incense was of the same
intent. So even though Moses exagerated, if thats what it means,
because believe me, I am just doing this to clear up a matter about the
Holy Scriptures, and what is not to be obeyed and what is. Because
believe me, YOU must discern between right and what is wrong by using
prudence and the virtue of patients, otherwise, you will make the wrong
interpretation of the parts of man that are not perfect. Yes, in the
Holy Bible. Which is why, the right and only one version, should be
used. Not only the mishap is in there, but also the evil. So, before
you go off your rocker Mattb, you best get an take this good Christian
instruction to you of how it really is in the Holy Scriptures, and if
you want the begin area, of Jesus, and the first temple of His, you
must go and read the book of Acts. Because it explains, the real
difference between pagan, and Jesus's Church. Of course you are going
to have offenders inside the Catholic Church. Who offend in everything
until they know the true intention of what God wants by Reading the true
Holy Bible, not a fake one. Forgiveness happened in the old testament
yes, it is recorded. Jesus was not sent by God for that reason. It
was the reason of the priests disobeying to God, the Jews, that were
doing it wrong. Some things. Not all of it. And He is, the mediator.
The Son of God. And God Himself.

And since Mattb, it is all in the true intent, before you flub up,
calling His Church pagan, know that yes, there are pagans inside, and
just plain old forget people and not perfect people, before you judge
their intention idiot. And while your at it, remember, Jesus sat with
the sinner. Why would someone who is good, need Him to sit with them?

On 3/5/2023 12:42 PM, Mattb scribbled:

tesla sTinker

Mar 6, 2023, 1:16:47 PM3/6/23
The robes. It was all law precept. To be obeyed and it states 4 ever.
Leviticus. IF you dont have a good search engine and a bible that
translates itself from differ languages, in the computer, you certainly
cannot decipher to well anything of truth of intentions. It is these
that steer you correctly in proper judgment of a proper order. Why did
God issue Judges? Because of all of this not perfect stuff of man. He
did not say, and this is certain because it proves itself most certainly
wisdom, that all were judges.??? Nope, so some of you, should
certainly keep your big mouth shut to those that have more wisdom to be
the real judges.

On 3/5/2023 12:42 PM, Mattb scribbled:

tesla sTinker

Mar 6, 2023, 1:54:51 PM3/6/23

On 3/6/2023 10:02 AM, Mattb scribbled:
Nothing like a liar calling a truth teller a liar. Well, I have one
beef with the subject title. Its not true. It was built on a pagan
temple, not sun worship, and it was built in such a way, that the
paganism was removed. (and the temple). And if you remember correctly,
Our Lord had said, it was a temple not made with hands. !!! Which
certainly means, its nothing of municipality. But of divine law only.
In the soul. A pagan governs for his or her own selfishnesses. the use
of the devils powers being used. A christian is giving, not taking,
gives the true Church instruction of itself being divine and of divine
power through the precepts an comandments. One of which was, "sell
everything you own, and give it to the poor..." Jesus's words of law
and it is divine. Because He had said also, does not God feed the
birds? I know for a fact He does. myself. Don't you? Now, which
municipality is going to sell everything it owns and give it to the
poor? Romans were pagans also. Which is why St Peter went to Rome.
BUT, he did not reside there, he left because it is not the same. The
divine law and the order of the keys, keeps it divine, which means, by
the powers of God. the hierarchy was built yes, not according to
municipality type, but according to the order of the keys of divine
precepts law. Its not the same thing. And is not supposed to be.
Canons. That is why Christ said, give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar
and to God what belongs to Him. It is about His miracles. And as soon
as you get the right idea of it the true divine hierarchy of a proper
order clergy, you just may be able to build a true working municipality
government one day. So far, it has failed. Because it would be in a
proper order then. Instead of a disobedient one to the true catholic church.

No, I do not think Uncle Sam is going to change to do their penance.
the lying novus ordo? ha.... But this is the real truth. And if they
want to go to Heaven, they best do their real penance 4 fold yes, or
they will not be inside the true catholic church at all.... And no,
they cannot just step inside an keep their false priesthood. Or even
think about after the confession of their boo boo of Novus Ordo, become
one. There is way much to understand before true vows to the real
priesthood of Jesus's could even happen for them, being as pagan as they
are against Christ.

P+Barker

Mar 6, 2023, 4:51:35 PM3/6/23
On Mon, 06 Mar 2023 10:02:02 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Mar 2023 07:24:18 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 05 Mar 2023 20:35:12 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>> No this is in response for you saying I have never before posted on
>>>the Pagan foundations of the RCC. You did say I had never done so in
>>>the past.
>>
>>No, I did not.
>>LIAR.
>>I remember this rant quite well.
>>It was stupid then.
>
> You've made the claim the RCC is a true Church of Jesus...prove it.

Nah. I never claimed that. Maybe this was Duke or yer pal, sTinky.

Mattb

Mar 7, 2023, 1:21:04 PM3/7/23
On Mon, 06 Mar 2023 16:51:34 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Mar 2023 10:02:02 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 06 Mar 2023 07:24:18 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>No, I did not.
>>>LIAR.
>>>I remember this rant quite well.
>>>It was stupid then.
>>
>> You've made the claim the RCC is a true Church of Jesus...prove it.
>
>Nah. I never claimed that. Maybe this was Duke or yer pal, sTinky.

OK. Then you know the RCC is not of Jesus. GOOD

Mattb

Mar 7, 2023, 1:39:14 PM3/7/23
On Sun, 5 Mar 2023 21:50:30 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Interesting subject and from hat I found saw this and it reminded
me of something Islam says "There is no god but Aten, and Akhenaten is
his prophet".

There are some interesting ans sad comparisons to the RCC history
though.

Rod Eastman

Mar 7, 2023, 1:39:28 PM3/7/23
On 3/6/2023 11:31 AM, P+Barker wrote:
> Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Stupid things like the origins of your God.
>
> Not my god. Maybe yours.

Ah Pat...if only you would research to the roots and stop
listening to the lies you are told by your clergy. It is
a sad thing really that you are following the Egyption
and Sumerian version of Christianity..because both were
Polytheistic up until the reign of Achkenaten. The truth
is that your god has been called by so many names in the
past that the Habiru tribe of Dan called him Ba'al, El
and Yahweh, a minor storm god of the Canaanites, Aten and
Ptah of the Egyptians, and even Anu and Marduke of the Sumerians
and Ahura Mazdā of the Zoroastrian tradition.

In truth the Hebrews have had many names across the ages for
him. Perhaps one day you will find a real god; One that you can
connect too and speak with, but the ladder of evolution
is still present throughout the Universe and you have
a long search ahead of you, and what you would call "God"
may be nothing more than a superior form of life to you.

Mattb

Mar 7, 2023, 1:40:14 PM3/7/23
On Mon, 06 Mar 2023 12:31:19 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Yet you believe a Church that by is history (fruit) has done great
evil.

Rod Eastman

Mar 7, 2023, 1:44:07 PM3/7/23
It is sad. Humans creating deities for everything they wish to be and
are not, left only to more wishing and more failure.

P+Barker

Mar 7, 2023, 4:10:17 PM3/7/23
On Tue, 07 Mar 2023 10:21:00 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>

P+Barker

Mar 7, 2023, 4:18:01 PM3/7/23
On Tue, 7 Mar 2023 12:39:26 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 3/6/2023 11:31 AM, P+Barker wrote:
>> Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Stupid things like the origins of your God.
>>
>> Not my god. Maybe yours.
>

> Ah Pat...if only you would research to the roots and stop
> listening to the lies you are told by your clergy. It is
> a sad thing really that you are following the Egyption
> and Sumerian version of Christianity..because both were
> Polytheistic up until the reign of Achkenaten. The truth
> is that your god has been called by so many names in the
> past that the Habiru tribe of Dan called him Ba'al, El
> and Yahweh, a minor storm god of the Canaanites, Aten and
> Ptah of the Egyptians, and even Anu and Marduke of the Sumerians
> and Ahura Mazd? of the Zoroastrian tradition.

And.........?
Does it really matter what the Egyptians or the Ottomans called their
gods? Will this information change my life at all?

> In truth the Hebrews have had many names across the ages for
> him. Perhaps one day you will find a real god; One that you can
> connect too and speak with, but the ladder of evolution
> is still present throughout the Universe and you have
> a long search ahead of you, and what you would call "God"
> may be nothing more than a superior form of life to you.

I have no intention of searching for something beyond my reach.
I will just accept my Creator as someone more intelligent than me.

The real question is: "Why are we here?"
Each of us could answer this question.

A) We are here to get make money and spend it on a bunch of stuff.

B) We are here to become as well-liked, respected, famous, powerful,
or as high on the ladder of social status as possible.

C) We are here to kind of float through and enjoy the trip, and have
as much "fun" as possible (a.k.a. "The Universe As Our Personal
Disneyland" perspective, or "the meaning of life is happiness.")

D) "The very purpose of existence is to reconcile the glowing opinion
we hold of ourselves with the appalling things that other people think
about us." - Quentin Crisp

E) We are here to find the perfect guy or girl, make them fall madly
in love with us, and live happily ever after. ( - or, "happily ever
after" at least until it's time to clock out.)
https://www.livereal.com/spiritual/why-are-we-here/

We could list 50 more answers on why we are here.

You will probably be graded, but may not be; we're not sure when or
even if you'll ever find out what your grade is, and we might know who
will or won't be grading your papers, - but then again, we may be
wrong.

++++++++

In the meantime, live life to the fullest.
Always be humble and kind.

P+Barker

Mar 7, 2023, 4:18:44 PM3/7/23
On Tue, 07 Mar 2023 10:40:12 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Mar 2023 12:31:19 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Stupid things like the origins of your God.
>>
>>Not my god. Maybe yours.
>>I already acknowlege that MY God is way beyond my comprehension.
>>I accept this. I don't wish to waste time speculating on someone
>>else's fantasy dreams.
>
> Yet you believe a Church that by is history (fruit) has done great
>evil.

<Yawn>
Don't tell me what I believe.
You aren't very good at this guessing game.

P+Barker

Mar 7, 2023, 4:23:25 PM3/7/23
On Tue, 07 Mar 2023 10:39:10 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
The first step involves hunting down answers from across the world and
then collecting them in one spot. This move throws the doors wide
open. It’s a cattle-call. All answers are welcome. They can all take
their best shot.
The next step involves sorting those answers out.

The answer to “why we’re here,” is connected to the answer to the
question of meaning. And the answer to the question of meaning is
connected to the answer to the question “why do we suffer?” (which is
one of the big reasons for feelings of meaninglessness, or soft
nihilism.) And suffering, of course, is also connected to our ideas
about “happiness.” Happiness, of course, is also related to things
like our psychological health, which is also related to things like
inner strength, our existential fitness, our basic model of human
nature, our level of psychological self-defense, our relationships,
and so on.

Me? I will be 75 years old this year.
I have had some great experiences, and some great memories.
I choose to be happy.
And don't fool yourself: HAPPINESS is a CHOICE.
I will continue to pursue happiness.
It is so much better than looking for blame or anger.

P+Barker

Mar 7, 2023, 4:25:00 PM3/7/23
On Tue, 7 Mar 2023 12:44:05 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
Humans do not create deities.
They merely look to please our creator.
How do you get promoted in this world?
Make your boss look good.

Rod Eastman

Mar 7, 2023, 6:37:43 PM3/7/23
Why not? After all, the catholic church has murdered millions of
people over their lands, their wealth and their beliefs, both personal
and religious. When you stay with them you also share in their
punishment..or are you thinking that U will escape it? You won't
escape it Pat. All the pedophiles and homos and child abusers in the
church that posed as servants of God called to the healing of His
children and it does not get done...there will be hell to pay.

> You aren't very good at this guessing game.

He exposed you as a defender of the evils in the church. Looks like
your game is ended Pat. You have an obligation to others, to care for
and protect them. You cannot do that by giving the church availability
to them. Get them out of that church Pat; let it stand or fall as God
decides.

Rod Eastman

Mar 7, 2023, 6:42:26 PM3/7/23
On 3/7/2023 3:25 PM, P+Barker wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Mar 2023 12:44:05 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> It is sad. Humans creating deities for everything they wish to be and
>> are not, left only to more wishing and more failure.
>
> Humans do not create deities.

Who do you think created Ptah or Ahura Mazda or Sheva and the other
20 thousand or so gods?

> They merely look to please our creator.
> How do you get promoted in this world?
> Make your boss look good.

You don't seriously believe that crap, do you?

teslaStinker

Mar 7, 2023, 10:52:33 PM3/7/23
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Mon, 06 Mar 2023 16:51:34 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>wrote:>On Mon, 06 Mar 2023 10:02:02 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>>wrote:>>>On Mon, 06 Mar 2023 07:24:18 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>>>wrote:>>>>>On Sun, 05 Mar 2023 20:35:12 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>>>>wrote:>>>>>>>On Sun, 05 Mar 2023 16:10:20 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>>>>>wrote:>>>>>>>>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:>>>>>>>>>>>The Roman Catholic Church Is Built Upon Pagan Sun Worship>>>>>>>>>>I suppose this is proof that St Paul taught differently from Jesus.>>>>>ERRRRRRRRRRCCHHHHHHHHH!>>>>>You lose.>>>>>Next question. >>>>>>>> No this is in response for you saying I have never before posted on>>>>the Pagan foundations of the RCC. You did say I had never done so in>>>>the past.>>>>>>No, I did not.>>>LIAR.>>>I remember this rant quite well.>>>It was stupid then. >>>> You've made the claim the RCC is a true Church of Jesus...prove it. >>Nah. I never claimed that. Maybe this was Duke or yer pal, sTinky. OK. Then you know the RCC is not of Jesus. GOOD

No, it's a city. And taken over by freemasonry. The church
buildings. If you pay close attention, you will find out they
have been doing this a very long time. They played the same gag
in Egypt against Moses. They do not go to God's real Holy
Heaven. You have to be Holy to get there. AN since God said,
he wrote it in your hearts, you all know the differences between
truth an lies. He let St Jerome translate it from the original
scrolls. That is as good as you will get. If you use anything
else your a foo for the devil. He tricks people. And you can
believe this Daniel hates the devil... only Penance works. It
shows your faith which the devil hates of.... I hope you get
there Mattb. You Patrick, Are a liar. I will not pray for
you. GOD TOLD ME NOT TO. It's all in the true Holy Bible.
There is no reason why, I should not believe Him.

--
Daniel

P+Barker

Mar 8, 2023, 7:18:06 AM3/8/23
teslaStinker <ser...@truecarpentry.org> wrote:

>Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
OK. Then you know the RCC is not of Jesus. GOOD

>No, it's a city. And taken over by freemasonry. The church
> buildings. If you pay close attention, you will find out they
> have been doing this a very long time. They played the same gag
> in Egypt against Moses. They do not go to God's real Holy
> Heaven. You have to be Holy to get there. AN since God said,
> he wrote it in your hearts, you all know the differences between
> truth an lies. He let St Jerome translate it from the original
> scrolls. That is as good as you will get. If you use anything
> else your a foo for the devil. He tricks people. And you can
> believe this Daniel hates the devil... only Penance works. It
> shows your faith which the devil hates of.... I hope you get
> there Mattb. You Patrick, Are a liar. I will not pray for
> you. GOD TOLD ME NOT TO. It's all in the true Holy Bible.
> There is no reason why, I should not believe Him.

Uh oh.....
Another prophet wannabe who talks directly with God.
God told you NOT TO PRAY for me?
"Love your neighbor as you love yourself."

P+Barker

Mar 8, 2023, 7:26:19 AM3/8/23
Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 3/7/2023 3:18 PM, P+Barker wrote:
>> 0, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>>> wrote:
>>> P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>>>> wrote:

>>> Yet you believe a Church that by is history (fruit) has done great
>>> evil.
>>
>> <Yawn>
>> Don't tell me what I believe.
>
> Why not? After all, the catholic church has murdered millions of
>people over their lands, their wealth and their beliefs, both personal
>and religious. When you stay with them you also share in their
>punishment..or are you thinking that U will escape it? You won't
>escape it Pat. All the pedophiles and homos and child abusers in the
>church that posed as servants of God called to the healing of His
>children and it does not get done...there will be hell to pay.

OK then.
Will you be judged on the sins of your family?
It must suck to be you then.

>> You aren't very good at this guessing game.
>
> He exposed you as a defender of the evils in the church.

And you are an idiot.
I do not defend evil done by evil doers.
I do accept history as it is reported.
However, I cannot change it or defend it.

>Looks like
>your game is ended Pat. You have an obligation to others, to care for
>and protect them. You cannot do that by giving the church availability
>to them. Get them out of that church Pat; let it stand or fall as God
>decides.

Matthew 16:18
King James Version
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I
will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against
it.

Do you not know that you are God's temple and the God's Spirit dwells
in you? If any one destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For
God's temple is holy, and that temple you are. (1 Corinthians 3:16-17
RSV)

P+Barker

Mar 8, 2023, 7:28:14 AM3/8/23
On Tue, 7 Mar 2023 17:42:24 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 3/7/2023 3:25 PM, P+Barker wrote:
>> On Tue, 7 Mar 2023 12:44:05 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> It is sad. Humans creating deities for everything they wish to be and
>>> are not, left only to more wishing and more failure.
>>
>> Humans do not create deities.
>
> Who do you think created Ptah or Ahura Mazda or Sheva and the other
>20 thousand or so gods?

Do thos gods really exist?

>> They merely look to please our creator.
>> How do you get promoted in this world?
>> Make your boss look good.
>
> You don't seriously believe that crap, do you?

Yes.
Works for me.

Rod Eastman

Mar 8, 2023, 10:57:11 AM3/8/23
On 3/8/2023 6:28 AM, P+Barker wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Mar 2023 17:42:24 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/7/2023 3:25 PM, P+Barker wrote:

>>> Humans do not create deities.
>>
>> Who do you think created Ptah or Ahura Mazda or Sheva and the other
>> 20 thousand or so gods?
>
> Do those gods really exist?

We now know that Osiris does, his DNA was taken from
under the great pyramid. He is not a god, just another
form of advanced life on the evolutionary scale though
as primitive as we are at times people can see him/it
as a god.

P+Barker

Mar 8, 2023, 12:45:59 PM3/8/23
On Wed, 8 Mar 2023 09:57:08 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 3/8/2023 6:28 AM, P+Barker wrote:
>> On Tue, 7 Mar 2023 17:42:24 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Who do you think created Ptah or Ahura Mazda or Sheva and the other
>>> 20 thousand or so gods?
>>
>> Do those gods really exist?
>
> We now know that Osiris does, his DNA was taken from
> under the great pyramid. He is not a god, just another
> form of advanced life on the evolutionary scale though
> as primitive as we are at times people can see him/it
> as a god.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh..... bite me.
I asked if those gods really exist.
Then you said Osiris exists, but he is not a god.

Make up my mind here.

Rod Eastman

Mar 8, 2023, 12:56:39 PM3/8/23
On 3/8/2023 11:45 AM, P+Barker wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Mar 2023 09:57:08 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/8/2023 6:28 AM, P+Barker wrote:
>>> On Tue, 7 Mar 2023 17:42:24 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>

> Ohhhhhhhhhhh..... bite me.

Ahahahahaha! Nope!

> I asked if those gods really exist.
> Then you said Osiris exists, but he is not a god.
>
> Make up my mind here.

I did. I showed you what to think and you rebelled against it. If
you don't like what I tell you to think then don't demand that I do so!

Rod Eastman

Mar 8, 2023, 1:21:54 PM3/8/23
Yes, this is why He spoke this to YOU and ME;

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: Go out from her, my
people; that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not
of her plagues"

tesla sTinker

Mar 8, 2023, 2:29:08 PM3/8/23

On 3/8/2023 4:18 AM, P+Barker scribbled:
Your not my neighbor. And your not liked in here.
Not to mention, not catholic, or even a true bishop or priest.
The pope thru you all out long time ago. Before, the year 1950. Me, i
just come along later to say it. Abomination. Maybe you should talk
on Retro Share instead where they cannot see you.
If anyone would give you a key that is, i doubt it.....? But as i
said, you are not going to monitor it. Nor will the US federal Gov
fbi. To dam stupid u freemasons. They have not a clue, the Krampus
devil bites himself always. What a holy thing to teach to your
children. Like the sicko pornograpand hy pedophile torture of bondage.
In witchcraft inside the US gov. You Your phony jorge bergoglio....
Francis my eye....??? what an idiot. Its not possible for him to
use this name, because Saint Francis left his Holy Book behind, telling
to everyone true catholic, this ass hole would be in Rome posing as him.
???? Yes, the Holy stigmatic St Francis himself was also telling the
true future to the church thru his real writings. Go get it at the tcc
site. Its also in the google archives.
ST Francis Works. Thats the name of it. Happy trails, and just
remember, when Jesus gets here, and takes His, you will not be going.
Nor will you receive a body such as His. That lives in true glory
forever. God told me yes, right through His Holy Bible. Only a
stupid ass like you that is not His, would not listen to it.

tesla sTinker

Mar 8, 2023, 2:56:59 PM3/8/23

On 3/7/2023 10:39 AM, Mattb scribbled:
wow, a yippe happy go lucky Patrick. For the moment

yup sure, the first step, believing in more freemason writings over in
Egypt. As if they tell the truth. Yup sure. What an ass hole you are
Patrick.
Maybe you can find an old date on the document that is also another lie.
Ha Ha Ha Ha. Typical of a pagans writings..... Even the devil is not
that funny.

tesla sTinker

Mar 8, 2023, 3:19:39 PM3/8/23

On 3/7/2023 10:39 AM, Mattb scribbled:
what an ass. Did you JUST see how many times Barker just Broke
the first commandment in his writings. ? Other deities ?
Nothing like a freemason pagan. yes they are real. Largest liars on
the planet.
Better keep your private parts private, child molestor, he may just
jump through the machine an steal them. Devil loving prick. Phony
Phony Phony Dog.

Dog returning to his vomit. Just wait until he is gone. Maybe the
truth will resurface. It did after duke quit, Another pagan lying
freemason. Likely had his throat sliced.

next he will be asking Mattb to go rape another child with him.
Saying see, its written in Saint Catherine Monastery so its ok....

P+Barker

Mar 8, 2023, 4:04:25 PM3/8/23
On Wed, 8 Mar 2023 12:21:51 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 3/8/2023 6:26 AM, P+Barker wrote:
>> Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:

ROD speaking: >Looks like your game is ended Pat. You have an
obligation to others, to care for and protect them. You cannot do that
by giving the church availability to them. Get them out of that church
Pat; let it stand or fall as God decides.

>> Matthew 16:18
>> King James Version
>> 18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I
>> will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against
>> it.
>>
>> Do you not know that you are God's temple and the God's Spirit dwells
>> in you? If any one destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For
>> God's temple is holy, and that temple you are. (1 Corinthians 3:16-17
>> RSV)

Try to stay on subject.
We were discussing the RCC. Not God's temple.
Jeesh. I wish the real Rod would come back.

> Yes, this is why He spoke this to YOU and ME;
> "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: Go out from her, my
>people; that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not
>of her plagues"

Then the word of the LORD came through Haggai the prophet:
4
Is it time for you to dwell in your paneled houses while this house
lies in ruins?*
5Now thus says the LORD of hosts:
Reflect on your experience!*
6You have sown much, but have brought in little;
you have eaten, but have not been satisfied;d
You have drunk, but have not become intoxicated;
you have clothed yourselves, but have not been warmed;
And the hired worker labors for a bag full of holes.
7Thus says the LORD of hosts:
Reflect on your experience!
8Go up into the hill country;
bring timber, and build the house
that I may be pleased with it,
and that I may be glorified,* says the LORD.

P+Barker

Mar 8, 2023, 4:06:06 PM3/8/23
On Wed, 8 Mar 2023 11:56:36 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 3/8/2023 11:45 AM, P+Barker wrote:
>> On Wed, 8 Mar 2023 09:57:08 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> Ohhhhhhhhhhh..... bite me.
>
> Ahahahahaha! Nope!
>

>> I asked if those gods really exist.
>> Then you said Osiris exists, but he is not a god.
>>
>> Make up my mind here.
>
> I did. I showed you what to think and you rebelled against it. If
>you don't like what I tell you to think then don't demand that I do so!

And so the LORD stirred up the spirit of the governor of Judah,
Zerubbabel, son of Shealtiel, and the spirit of the high priest
Joshua, son of Jehozadak, and the spirit of all the remnant of the
people,e so that they came to do the work in the house of the LORD of
hosts, their God,

Rod Eastman

Mar 8, 2023, 7:40:10 PM3/8/23
On 3/8/2023 3:04 PM, P+Barker wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Mar 2023 12:21:51 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/8/2023 6:26 AM, P+Barker wrote:
>>> Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Try to stay on subject.
> We were discussing the RCC. Not God's temple.

As a matter of fact...you brought the subject up, not
I.

> Jeesh. I wish the real Rod would come back.

I am here, and no one is being rough on you. Matt has been here all
this time trying to open your eyes and make you see, but the more he
tries the more you squeeze your eyelids together refusing to look.

P+Barker

Mar 9, 2023, 8:09:23 AM3/9/23
On Wed, 8 Mar 2023 18:40:07 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 3/8/2023 3:04 PM, P+Barker wrote:
>> On Wed, 8 Mar 2023 12:21:51 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> Try to stay on subject.
>> We were discussing the RCC. Not God's temple.
>
> As a matter of fact...you brought the subject up, not
> I.

Are you actually that stupid?

You said: "After all, the catholic church has murdered millions of
people over their lands, their wealth and their beliefs, both personal
and religious. When you stay with them you also share in their
punishment..or are you thinking that U will escape it? You won't
escape it Pat. All the pedophiles and homos and child abusers in the
church that posed as servants of God called to the healing of His
children and it does not get done...there will be hell to pay."

Look at your own quotes.

>> Jeesh. I wish the real Rod would come back.
>
> I am here, and no one is being rough on you. Matt has been here all
>this time trying to open your eyes and make you see, but the more he
>tries the more you squeeze your eyelids together refusing to look.

Stop pretending to be something you are not.
Then ask yer god why He has been so cruel to you.

Mattb

Mar 9, 2023, 11:44:36 AM3/9/23
On Tue, 07 Mar 2023 16:10:17 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
No, they have shown that and you have shown that the RCC is not of
Jesus. You lie and use deceit often.

Maybe you need to make up more false info on me ROFL.

Mattb

Mar 9, 2023, 11:52:11 AM3/9/23
You seem to have it for Freemasons.

What is Freemasonry in simple terms?
Freemasonry is an organization of people who believe in brotherhood
and helping others. Its members are known as "Freemasons" (in full:
"Ancient Free and Accepted Masons", or simply "Masons"). Freemasons
also help one another in times of hardship. Freemasonry can be found
all over the world in various forms.

I found this
https://www.history.com/news/freemasons-facts-symbols-handshake-meaning#:~:text=While%20Freemasonry%20is%20not%20itself,in%20particular%20bars%20any%20crossover.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Freemasonry

Freemasonry has, almost from its inception, encountered considerable
opposition from organized religion, especially from the Roman Catholic
Church, and from various states. Freemasonry is not a Christian
institution, though it has often been mistaken for such. Freemasonry
contains many of the elements of a religion; its teachings enjoin
morality, charity, and obedience to the law of the land. In most
traditions, the applicant for admission is required to be an adult
male, and all applicants must also believe in the existence of a
Supreme Being and in the immortality of the soul. In practice, some
lodges have been charged with prejudice against Jews, Catholics, and
nonwhites. Generally, Freemasonry in Latin countries has attracted
those who question religious dogma or who oppose the clergy (see
anticlericalism), whereas in the Anglo-Saxon countries the membership
is drawn largely from among white Protestants. The modern French
tradition, founded in the 19th century and known as Co-Freemasonry or
Le Droit Humain, admits both women and men.

Where do you get your info on these Freemason you talk about as the
RCC has banned them. The RCC cancel culture if the 1700s.

Mattb

Mar 9, 2023, 11:52:58 AM3/9/23
On Tue, 07 Mar 2023 16:18:44 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Your post say it all.

>You aren't very good at this guessing game.

Depends.

Mattb

Mar 9, 2023, 11:54:32 AM3/9/23
On Tue, 7 Mar 2023 17:37:41 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 3/7/2023 3:18 PM, P+Barker wrote:
>> On Tue, 07 Mar 2023 10:40:12 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, 06 Mar 2023 12:31:19 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>

>>> Yet you believe a Church that by is history (fruit) has done great
>>> evil.
>>
>> <Yawn>
>> Don't tell me what I believe.
>
> Why not? After all, the catholic church has murdered millions of
>people over their lands, their wealth and their beliefs, both personal
>and religious. When you stay with them you also share in their
>punishment..or are you thinking that U will escape it? You won't
>escape it Pat. All the pedophiles and homos and child abusers in the
>church that posed as servants of God called to the healing of His
>children and it does not get done...there will be hell to pay.

Patrick seems to believe the rules don't apply to a Catholic. He
forgets the RCC has lost most it governmental power and credibility.

Mattb

Mar 9, 2023, 11:59:51 AM3/9/23
wrote:

>On 3/7/2023 12:39 PM, Mattb wrote:
>> On Sun, 5 Mar 2023 21:50:30 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Do some research on Akhenaten and the One God Atun. It follows back
>>> to Saint Catherine Monastery in Egypt. There you will find the truth.
>>
>> Interesting subject and from hat I found saw this and it reminded
>> me of something Islam says "There is no god but Aten, and Akhenaten is
>> his prophet".
>>
>> There are some interesting ans sad comparisons to the RCC history
>> though.
>

> It is sad. Humans creating deities for everything they wish to be and
> are not, left only to more wishing and more failure.

I think the problem is that man uses and claims to speak for a
deity. The after they make a book about a deity they limit God to a
man written book.

Mattb

Mar 9, 2023, 12:02:41 PM3/9/23
On Tue, 07 Mar 2023 16:25:00 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
You think raping kids pleases the creator?

>How do you get promoted in this world?
>Make your boss look good.

Salvation isn't about promoted status, it is about how you live.
Killing people never aided the Creator just the RCC's greed and need
for control.

Mattb

Mar 9, 2023, 12:07:47 PM3/9/23
On Tue, 07 Mar 2023 16:23:23 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 07 Mar 2023 10:39:10 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 5 Mar 2023 21:50:30 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>> Do some research on Akhenaten and the One God Atun. It follows back
>>>to Saint Catherine Monastery in Egypt. There you will find the truth.
>>
>> Interesting subject and from hat I found saw this and it reminded
>>me of something Islam says "There is no god but Aten, and Akhenaten is
>>his prophet".
>>
>> There are some interesting ans sad comparisons to the RCC history
>>though.
>

>The first step involves hunting down answers from across the world and
>then collecting them in one spot. This move throws the doors wide
>open. It’s a cattle-call. All answers are welcome. They can all take
>their best shot.
>The next step involves sorting those answers out.

Have you ever looked into Akhenaten and the One God Atun, or any
religion or do you just so as you are told by the RCC?

They rape and covered up the rape of kids how much credibility can
they have.

>The answer to “why we’re here,” is connected to the answer to the
>question of meaning. And the answer to the question of meaning is
>connected to the answer to the question “why do we suffer?” (which is
>one of the big reasons for feelings of meaninglessness, or soft
>nihilism.) And suffering, of course, is also connected to our ideas
>about “happiness.” Happiness, of course, is also related to things
>like our psychological health, which is also related to things like
>inner strength, our existential fitness, our basic model of human
>nature, our level of psychological self-defense, our relationships,
>and so on.
>
>Me? I will be 75 years old this year.
>I have had some great experiences, and some great memories.
>I choose to be happy.
>And don't fool yourself: HAPPINESS is a CHOICE.
>I will continue to pursue happiness.
>It is so much better than looking for blame or anger.

But you do get angry enough to lie often as you have in the past
week.

P+Barker

Mar 9, 2023, 12:29:31 PM3/9/23
On Thu, 09 Mar 2023 08:44:34 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>

P+Barker

Mar 9, 2023, 12:31:38 PM3/9/23
On Thu, 09 Mar 2023 09:02:39 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 07 Mar 2023 16:25:00 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 7 Mar 2023 12:44:05 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>> It is sad. Humans creating deities for everything they wish to be and
>>> are not, left only to more wishing and more failure.
>>
>>Humans do not create deities.
>>They merely look to please our creator.
>
> You think raping kids pleases the creator?

Perhaps you should ask yer daddy.
Who's yer daddy?

P+Barker

Mar 9, 2023, 12:32:20 PM3/9/23
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the problem is that man uses and claims to speak for a
>deity. The after they make a book about a deity they limit God to a
>man written book.

There you go.

P+Barker

Mar 9, 2023, 12:35:18 PM3/9/23
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Interesting subject and from hat I found saw this and it reminded
>>>me of something Islam says "There is no god but Aten, and Akhenaten is
>>>his prophet".
>>>
>>> There are some interesting ans sad comparisons to the RCC history
>>>though.
>>

>>The first step involves hunting down answers from across the world and
>>then collecting them in one spot. This move throws the doors wide
>>open. It’s a cattle-call. All answers are welcome. They can all take
>>their best shot.
>>The next step involves sorting those answers out.
>
> Have you ever looked into Akhenaten and the One God Atun, or any
>religion or do you just so as you are told by the RCC?

The former.

> They rape and covered up the rape of kids how much credibility can
>they have.

Who? The Akhenaten guy? Or Atun?
Which one?

>>The answer to “why we’re here,” is connected to the answer to the
>>question of meaning. And the answer to the question of meaning is
>>connected to the answer to the question “why do we suffer?” (which is
>>one of the big reasons for feelings of meaninglessness, or soft
>>nihilism.) And suffering, of course, is also connected to our ideas
>>about “happiness.” Happiness, of course, is also related to things
>>like our psychological health, which is also related to things like
>>inner strength, our existential fitness, our basic model of human
>>nature, our level of psychological self-defense, our relationships,
>>and so on.
>>
>>Me? I will be 75 years old this year.
>>I have had some great experiences, and some great memories.
>>I choose to be happy.
>>And don't fool yourself: HAPPINESS is a CHOICE.
>>I will continue to pursue happiness.
>>It is so much better than looking for blame or anger.
>
> But you do get angry enough to lie often as you have in the past
>week.

<Yawn>
Okey - Dough-key.
jo mama.

Rod Eastman

Mar 9, 2023, 12:46:21 PM3/9/23
On 3/9/2023 7:09 AM, P+Barker wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Mar 2023 18:40:07 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/8/2023 3:04 PM, P+Barker wrote:

>>> Try to stay on subject.
>>> We were discussing the RCC. Not God's temple.
>>
>> As a matter of fact...you brought the subject up, not
>> I.
>
> Are you actually that stupid?

Well...we know that you are.

> Stop pretending to be something you are not.

What would that be, Patrick?

Bizarre are they? Your own beliefs are some what EVIL in the extreme
like eating and drinking the blood and body of Christ, you wretched
cannibal! The sale of indulgences to wealthy catholics and allowing the
poor ones to take their chances, protecting pedophiles and rapists
inside of the church and lying to the public about church finances.

> Then ask yer god why He has been so cruel to you.

He has never been cruel to me or mine. Why do you bear false witness
against God, blaspheming retard?

P+Barker

Mar 9, 2023, 3:06:12 PM3/9/23
On Thu, 9 Mar 2023 11:46:19 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
It is obvious someone has taken over Rod's identity.
Or.... the bad rod has finally taken over the good rod.
In any case, .... <PLONK>

Rod Eastman

Mar 9, 2023, 3:12:49 PM3/9/23
Ahahahaha, nope! You start this stuff every time I let you
have it for being abusive like it is the only way out of
your guilt.

> Or.... the bad rod has finally taken over the good rod.

Grow a set of balls Patrick, you sociopath.

Rod Eastman

Mar 9, 2023, 3:14:46 PM3/9/23
On 3/9/2023 11:07 AM, Mattb wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Mar 2023 16:23:23 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 07 Mar 2023 10:39:10 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

> But you do get angry enough to lie often as you have in the past
> week.

Yes, and he is still lying.

Mattb

Mar 9, 2023, 5:31:34 PM3/9/23
On Thu, 09 Mar 2023 12:29:30 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
Patrick Barker never claimed to make up false info on me?
Interesting reply LOL

Mattb

Mar 9, 2023, 5:33:03 PM3/9/23
On Thu, 09 Mar 2023 12:31:37 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
My Dad passed away over a decade ago.

>Who's yer daddy?

Mattb

Mar 9, 2023, 5:34:02 PM3/9/23
On Thu, 09 Mar 2023 12:35:17 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>>The first step involves hunting down answers from across the world and
>>>then collecting them in one spot. This move throws the doors wide
>>>open. It’s a cattle-call. All answers are welcome. They can all take
>>>their best shot.
>>>The next step involves sorting those answers out.
>>
>> Have you ever looked into Akhenaten and the One God Atun, or any
>>religion or do you just so as you are told by the RCC?
>
>The former.
>

>> They rape and covered up the rape of kids how much credibility can
>>they have.
>
>Who? The Akhenaten guy? Or Atun?
>Which one?

The RCC. Does anyone still worship this Atun?

Mattb

Mar 9, 2023, 5:34:24 PM3/9/23
On Thu, 9 Mar 2023 14:14:43 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 3/9/2023 11:07 AM, Mattb wrote:
>> On Tue, 07 Mar 2023 16:23:23 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> But you do get angry enough to lie often as you have in the past
>> week.
>
> Yes, and he is still lying.

Yes he is.

P+Barker

Mar 9, 2023, 6:52:13 PM3/9/23

On Thu, 09 Mar 2023 14:31:31 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
I post only what is reported in the internet.
If you feel it is false, why not tell us why.

P+Barker

Mar 9, 2023, 6:54:38 PM3/9/23
Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Grow a set of balls Patrick, you sociopath.

Why have you taken over rod's nym?
You can't possibly be the real rod.
After all, matty outed you, your wife, Mary, and why they took away
from your step-kids. And then you were forced to move?
Gee. I can understand why you are so angry.
Do you still claim to live in Kansas?

P+Barker

Mar 9, 2023, 6:55:49 PM3/9/23
On Thu, 09 Mar 2023 14:33:59 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 09 Mar 2023 12:35:17 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>> Have you ever looked into Akhenaten and the One God Atun, or any
>>>religion or do you just so as you are told by the RCC?
>>
>>The former.
>>

>>> They rape and covered up the rape of kids how much credibility can
>>>they have.
>>
>>Who? The Akhenaten guy? Or Atun?
>>Which one?
>
> The RCC. Does anyone still worship this Atun?

I dunno. You brought the name up.
And then you demanded that I look it up.
Yeah, right.

Rod Eastman

Mar 9, 2023, 7:27:29 PM3/9/23
This may explain the connection between Free masonry and Osiris.

https://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?1,103850,103891

Mattb

Mar 9, 2023, 8:43:42 PM3/9/23
On Thu, 09 Mar 2023 18:52:11 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
You just another AOC and a progressive. I see..........

>If you feel it is false, why not tell us why.

What you posted today of a personal nature isn't about me. I've
never met Matthu or Julia. Just your deceit, to in your eyes it
helps you defend pedophilia and murder.

Mattb

Mar 9, 2023, 8:48:16 PM3/9/23
On Thu, 09 Mar 2023 18:55:48 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
I'm not the one who brought it up, then again truth doesn't matter
to you at all.

>And then you demanded that I look it up.

No I did not demand you look it up. I said and I quote "Have you
ever looked into Akhenaten and the One God Atun,". That is a question
not a demand.

Another Patrick Barker post showing his deceit as taught to him by
the Catholic Church.

>Yeah, right.

Rod Eastman

Mar 9, 2023, 10:24:29 PM3/9/23
On 3/9/2023 5:54 PM, P+Barker wrote:
> Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Grow a set of balls Patrick, you sociopath.
>
> Why have you taken over rod's nym?
> You can't possibly be the real rod.
> After all, matty outed you, your wife, Mary, and why they took away
> from your step-kids.

If I can't possibly be Rod then you are certainly telling me less fact
than the information brokers. Please tell me the names of "these
stepkids", or is that information lacking as well?

> And then you were forced to move?
> Gee. I can understand why you are so angry.

Whom did I have those "kids" with?

> Do you still claim to live in Kansas?

On the west coast now, just 5 mile southeast of Matt.

Rod Eastman

Mar 9, 2023, 11:06:55 PM3/9/23
On 3/9/2023 5:54 PM, P+Barker wrote:
> Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Grow a set of balls Patrick, you sociopath.
>
> Why have you taken over rod's nym?
> You can't possibly be the real rod.
> After all, matty outed you, your wife, Mary, and why they took away
> from your step-kids. And then you were forced to move?

Move from where to where Where did I move too?

> Gee. I can understand why you are so angry.
> Do you still claim to live in Kansas?

You tell me! Above you claimed that I was forced to move...?

"They"..whoever "they" are cannot possibly take away "step kids",
I have no "step children", or I may have 50 of them. Your problem is
that you cannot rely on mined information, even when you pay for it,
which you did not. You are to cheap! You get what you pay for.

Ahahahahaha! Did the data miners give this to you free?

P+Barker

Mar 10, 2023, 7:01:51 AM3/10/23
On Thu, 9 Mar 2023 21:24:26 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 3/9/2023 5:54 PM, P+Barker wrote:
>> Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Grow a set of balls Patrick, you sociopath.
>>
>> Why have you taken over rod's nym?
>> You can't possibly be the real rod.
>> After all, matty outed you, your wife, Mary, and why they took away
>> from your step-kids.
>
> If I can't possibly be Rod then you are certainly telling me less fact
> than the information brokers. Please tell me the names of "these
>stepkids", or is that information lacking as well?

I appologize. I used the wrong word.
matty used to discuss your foster kids.
not step-kids.

>> And then you were forced to move?
>> Gee. I can understand why you are so angry.
>
> Whom did I have those "kids" with?

I appologize. I used the wrong word.
matty used to discuss your foster kids.
not step-kids.

>> Do you still claim to live in Kansas?

> On the west coast now, just 5 mile southeast of Matt.

Ok then. I thought you sounded more like butt-buddies.

P+Barker

Mar 10, 2023, 7:05:42 AM3/10/23
On Thu, 9 Mar 2023 22:06:53 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 3/9/2023 5:54 PM, P+Barker wrote:
>> Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Grow a set of balls Patrick, you sociopath.
>>
>> Why have you taken over rod's nym?
>> You can't possibly be the real rod.
>> After all, matty outed you, your wife, Mary, and why they took away
>> from your step-kids. And then you were forced to move?
>
> Move from where to where Where did I move too?

I didn't pay attention.
It was something matty stated.
from some rural area to more of an urban setting.

>> Gee. I can understand why you are so angry.
>> Do you still claim to live in Kansas?
>
> You tell me! Above you claimed that I was forced to move...?

You just said you moved to be closer to your butt-buddy in Washington
state. If so, I cannot figure out why. Washington state sucks.
Seattle sucks. The weather sucks. It rains too much.

> "They"..whoever "they" are cannot possibly take away "step kids",
> I have no "step children", or I may have 50 of them. Your problem is
> that you cannot rely on mined information, even when you pay for it,
> which you did not. You are to cheap! You get what you pay for.
> Ahahahahaha! Did the data miners give this to you free?

P+Barker

Mar 10, 2023, 7:08:11 AM3/10/23
On Thu, 09 Mar 2023 17:48:12 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
Let us go back to what I said above: Have you ever looked into
Akhenaten and the One God Atun, or any>religion or do you just so as
you are told by the RCC?

You brought the name up.
I did not.
You ARE the one who brought it up.

Mattb

Mar 10, 2023, 6:07:38 PM3/10/23
On Fri, 10 Mar 2023 07:08:11 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
No actually Rod brought it up and why does that really matter?
>I did not.
>You ARE the one who brought it up.

In either case you said I made a demand and as normal it is a lie
and deceit from Patrick Barker.

Mattb

Mar 10, 2023, 6:13:46 PM3/10/23
On Thu, 9 Mar 2023 18:27:26 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
Interesting article.

They do require this "believe in the existence of a Supreme Being
and in the immortality of the soul". That if I remember correctly
would have been Osiris in Egypt.

Mattb

Mar 10, 2023, 6:14:17 PM3/10/23
On Mon, 06 Mar 2023 07:25:51 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Mar 2023 20:36:00 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 5 Mar 2023 21:50:30 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>> Do some research on Akhenaten and the One God Atun. It follows back
>>>to Saint Catherine Monastery in Egypt. There you will find the truth.
>>
>> I'll do that. Thanks for the suggestion.
>
>Excellent. You both can waste some of your life in learning stupid
>things. Me? I'd rather spend my time in enjoying the life that God
>gave me.

How do you know it is a waste of time if you've never checked for
yourself?

Rod Eastman

Mar 10, 2023, 9:04:08 PM3/10/23
He's an even bigger asshole than he was before I left! What have you
done to this asshole?? Lol!

Rod Eastman

Mar 10, 2023, 9:15:09 PM3/10/23
I think so. It may be why the Egyptians called Osiris the name of
"Hermes Thrice Born", because he had 3 known incarnations, or so the
Egyptian Necronomican has said. It took me about 3 months to get a copy
of this manuscript @ $105.00 a copy from Barnes and Noble in Wichita.

P+Barker

Mar 11, 2023, 7:52:48 AM3/11/23
On Fri, 10 Mar 2023 15:13:42 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
You actually should seek out a Mason and talk with him.
Instead of speculating about what he believes.
It's bad enough you spew BS about catholics.

P+Barker

Mar 11, 2023, 7:53:46 AM3/11/23
On Fri, 10 Mar 2023 20:15:06 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 3/10/2023 5:13 PM, Mattb wrote:
>> On Thu, 9 Mar 2023 18:27:26 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>> They do require this "believe in the existence of a Supreme Being
>> and in the immortality of the soul". That if I remember correctly
>> would have been Osiris in Egypt.
>

> I think so. It may be why the Egyptians called Osiris the name of
>"Hermes Thrice Born", because he had 3 known incarnations, or so the
>Egyptian Necronomican has said. It took me about 3 months to get a copy
>of this manuscript @ $105.00 a copy from Barnes and Noble in Wichita.

Wichita? I thought you lived near yer BB matty?

Rod Eastman

Mar 11, 2023, 10:22:22 AM3/11/23
And I used to think you were at least half human.
but you turned out to be the largest bully on the
internet and without remorse or a shred of decency,
so what you serve to others is what you get in return.

Mattb

Mar 11, 2023, 1:03:54 PM3/11/23
On Fri, 10 Mar 2023 20:04:05 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 3/10/2023 5:14 PM, Mattb wrote:
>> On Mon, 06 Mar 2023 07:25:51 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Excellent. You both can waste some of your life in learning stupid
>>> things. Me? I'd rather spend my time in enjoying the life that God
>>> gave me.
>>
>> How do you know it is a waste of time if you've never checked for
>> yourself?
>
> He's an even bigger asshole than he was before I left! What have you
>done to this asshole?? Lol!

Just posted Truth. :-))

Mattb

Mar 11, 2023, 1:14:32 PM3/11/23
wrote:

>On 3/10/2023 5:13 PM, Mattb wrote:
>> On Thu, 9 Mar 2023 18:27:26 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>> They do require this "believe in the existence of a Supreme Being
>> and in the immortality of the soul". That if I remember correctly
>> would have been Osiris in Egypt.
>

> I think so. It may be why the Egyptians called Osiris the name of
>"Hermes Thrice Born", because he had 3 known incarnations, or so the
>Egyptian Necronomican has said. It took me about 3 months to get a copy
>of this manuscript @ $105.00 a copy from Barnes and Noble in Wichita.

Never heard of this. Is this book also called the Book of the
dead?

Mattb

Mar 11, 2023, 1:29:14 PM3/11/23
On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 09:22:19 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
Then he cries like a baby.

Mattb

Mar 11, 2023, 1:30:25 PM3/11/23
On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 07:52:49 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
I now several.

>Instead of speculating about what he believes.

WHY?

>It's bad enough you spew BS about catholics.

The truth is what you hate Patrick Barker.

P+Barker

Mar 11, 2023, 3:07:22 PM3/11/23
On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 09:22:19 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>

Rod Eastman

Mar 11, 2023, 3:27:42 PM3/11/23
You lie about me, I return the favor. The lesson is hidden in the
wisdom of Jesus for a very good reason, He wanted men of all kinds
to think deeper about His words, and their meanings. His words were
a guide to those that love Him and live close to Him, but His words
are a snare to those that prefer the practice of evil.

It is you that prefers the practice of evil, and what you turned lose
on me came home to find you. It is so for all of us. We each get to
share in the evil we do, so do unto others that which you would have
done to you.

Rod Eastman

Mar 11, 2023, 3:29:45 PM3/11/23
Well said.

P+Barker

Mar 11, 2023, 6:41:48 PM3/11/23
On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 14:27:40 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 3/11/2023 2:07 PM, P+Barker wrote:
>> On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 09:22:19 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
> so what you serve to others is what you get in return.
>>
>> Wichita? I thought you lived near yer BB matty?
>
> You lie about me, I return the favor. The lesson is hidden in the
> wisdom of Jesus for a very good reason,

Does that mean you DON'T live near matty anymore?
How about Wchita - do you live near there now?

> He wanted men of all kinds
> to think deeper about His words, and their meanings. His words were
> a guide to those that love Him and live close to Him, but His words
> are a snare to those that prefer the practice of evil.

Is that why you have so much trouble in this world?

> It is you that prefers the practice of evil, and what you turned lose
> on me came home to find you. It is so for all of us. We each get to
> share in the evil we do, so do unto others that which you would have
> done to you.

Me? I'm good.
The most evil that has fallen on me lately is a broken tooth.
Since I see my dentist Monday, I'll be good. VA. Dontchuknow.

Where do you claim to live now?
What happened to the foster kids, mary, the farm?

marika

Mar 11, 2023, 8:12:11 PM3/11/23
I COULDN’T EVEN DO MY JOB ANYMORE if I was dead

mk5000

Well I heard those city singers singing bout how they can love
Deeper than the oceans higher than the stars above
Well I come from the country and I know I ain't seen it all
But I heard that ocean's salty and the stars they sometimes fall==Deeper Than The Holler
Recorded by Randy Travis

Rod Eastman

Mar 12, 2023, 10:49:00 AM3/12/23
On 3/11/2023 5:41 PM, P+Barker wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 14:27:40 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/11/2023 2:07 PM, P+Barker wrote:
>>> On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 09:22:19 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>
> Does that mean you DON'T live near matty anymore?
> How about Wchita - do you live near there now?

A town named Wchita? Been spelling long?

>> He wanted men of all kinds
>> to think deeper about His words, and their meanings. His words were
>> a guide to those that love Him and live close to Him, but His words
>> are a snare to those that prefer the practice of evil.
>
> Is that why you have so much trouble in this world?

I'm not the one that falls back on revenge to deal with insults,
that is your practice.

>> It is you that prefers the practice of evil, and what you turned lose
>> on me came home to find you. It is so for all of us. We each get to
>> share in the evil we do, so do unto others that which you would have
>> done to you.
>
> Me? I'm good.

For what?

> The most evil that has fallen on me lately is a broken tooth.

It looks like your reading comprehension is somewhat off as well as
your spelling.

I was not talking about evil befalling you but evil befalling other
people because of you, stupid.

P+Barker

Mar 12, 2023, 5:19:14 PM3/12/23
On Sun, 12 Mar 2023 09:48:57 -0500, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 3/11/2023 5:41 PM, P+Barker wrote:
>> On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 14:27:40 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> Does that mean you DON'T live near matty anymore?
>> How about Wchita - do you live near there now?
>
> A town named Wchita? Been spelling long?

No. I just started two learn.

>>> He wanted men of all kinds
>>> to think deeper about His words, and their meanings. His words were
>>> a guide to those that love Him and live close to Him, but His words
>>> are a snare to those that prefer the practice of evil.
>>
>> Is that why you have so much trouble in this world?
>
> I'm not the one that falls back on revenge to deal with insults,
> that is your practice.

I don't "deal" with your insults.
I mostly laugh at them.

>>> It is you that prefers the practice of evil, and what you turned lose
>>> on me came home to find you. It is so for all of us. We each get to
>>> share in the evil we do, so do unto others that which you would have
>>> done to you.
>>
>> Me? I'm good.
>
> For what?

Good to go.

>> The most evil that has fallen on me lately is a broken tooth.
>
> It looks like your reading comprehension is somewhat off as well as
>your spelling.
> I was not talking about evil befalling you but evil befalling other
>people because of you, stupid.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Now I know.

Rod Eastman

Mar 12, 2023, 6:51:45 PM3/12/23
It is called that but it isn't "The Book of the dead.", but don't let
that fool you, it's a very dangerous book. When it was translated
from sumerian to egyptian and then to english by HP Lovecraft. 3
versions of it have been done all by different authors, but this copy
has the incantations to the "faceless one", a very old and evil god.

Mattb

Mar 13, 2023, 2:11:15 PM3/13/23
On Sun, 12 Mar 2023 17:51:42 -0500, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
Never read that book. Have heard of the Ancients but know even less
about them.

tesla sTinker

Mar 13, 2023, 2:30:34 PM3/13/23

On 3/13/2023 11:11 AM, Mattb scribbled:
> On Sun, 12 Mar 2023 17:51:42 -0500, Rod Eastman<nhra...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/11/2023 12:14 PM, Mattb wrote:

>>> Never heard of this. Is this book also called the Book of the
>>> dead?

He would like to get you to go read it because its a book on the devil
and his soul, which he does not have one, That is what I find on
the facts of who is
Osi•ris \o-"si-res\ noun [L, fr. Gk, fr. Egypt Ws'r]
: the Egyptian god of the underworld and husband and brother of Isis

(C)1996 Zane Publishing, Inc. and Merriam-Webster, Incorporated. All
rights reserved

the fact that it and he is bi sexual is sick, same as Sodomy and
Gomorrah. Isis is a lesbian goddess the so called wife of that
particular devil god of the underworld, HELL , and you can believe, its
about the devil and what pagan things he gets accomplished.
You can find those same things in the catholic books on exorcisms and
some theology books about this particluar being of satan. Likely its
Krampus. Same star trek spock shit.
Its all of the same freemasonry the same type religion they demand you
to have of a belief for, or they would cut your throat and keep it a
secret bury you, like the rest of their evil secrets they keep and do.

You can get lost in the devils shit. do be careful what you read, God
will be watching at least I think so, since to all you have said
already. These are banned books of the Catholic Church what he speaks
of. And you can believe its all with sex interlaced in itself with
devil rituals to yes, do harm to children.

tesla sTinker

Mar 13, 2023, 2:51:01 PM3/13/23

On 3/13/2023 11:11 AM, Mattb scribbled:
Since ISIS define, uses wife and sister, And he uses husband and
brother, its of incest also not just bi sexual. Their both little g
god's. One being the boss of hell. I do know that St Augustine would of
likely spoken against reading to it. Not just the book the stuff like
being banned by the true catholic church fathers. Put also on the
index list of several theolgians. But saints who would of wrote about
it, because of its topic of Egypt. Its true and in the Bible also yes,
that Jesus planted a tree inside of Egypt, where it brings people that
are sick by the priests, and they are miraculously cured from many ills
they had when they went. Some called it the tree of life. Its not
easy to find it,
but I did read it once before because of all the evil in that country,
that existed. I do believe that is why He put it there. Our true Lord....

Actually, you can view that same freemasonry of Egypt, because its all
over the currency of the United States, the pyramid, and that eye,
belongs to Osiris, on that same money that we use here and it says on
it, In God We Trust.
Which certainly, is not any god at all, not the devil. It is just put
there to be the fright of the Novus Ordo. Its the type of one world
order no one wants. The devils horns of a poison chalice. And God
knew, they would go this far as to claim, they are the holy ones.

tesla sTinker

Mar 13, 2023, 3:05:31 PM3/13/23

On 3/11/2023 10:30 AM, Mattb scribbled:
told you. The BS is BS that he says is BS. Aint the devil freemasons
fun. ? they built the capital of the states, and the streets in DC
after Daniel gave the land to them for free, The Marlboro plantation,
as a gift from God, then in their appreciation, they put the devils
mark all over it in the way the roads were layed out and built, our
wonderful rot gov of pagan freemasony Egypt shit. Mattb, why do you
think Jesus had said listen to Moses?

this is why.... Its the same war. It never stopped.
The devil and God. In the end , the Apocalypse, God puts him where he
goes and belongs with no way out. And earth, will be not earth
anymore. And It will be the devils home in the flames below 4 ever.
An Patrick Barker and Rod will just be in there in the middle with him,
smoking their asses off whipping them, with all those that rape an
torture little children helping to scorch them some more in their lies.
Its a 4 ever thing you know.......

tesla sTinker

Mar 13, 2023, 4:49:30 PM3/13/23

On 3/9/2023 8:52 AM, Mattb scribbled:
> On Tue, 7 Mar 2023 19:52:31 -0800 (PST), teslaStinker
> <ser...@truecarpentry.org> wrote:
>
>> Mattb<trdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>>> On Mon, 06 Mar 2023 16:51:34 -0500, P+Barker<PBa...@gmail.com>wrote:>On Mon, 06 Mar 2023 10:02:02 -0800, Mattb<trdel...@gmail.com>>wrote:>>>On Mon, 06 Mar 2023 07:24:18 -0500, P+Barker<PBa...@gmail.com>>>wrote:>>>>>On Sun, 05 Mar 2023 20:35:12 -0800, Mattb<trdel...@gmail.com>>>>wrote:>>>>>>>On Sun, 05 Mar 2023 16:10:20 -0500, P+Barker<PBa...@gmail.com>>>>>wrote:>>>>>>>>> Mattb<trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:>>>>>>>>>>>The Roman Catholic Church Is Built Upon Pagan Sun Worship>>>>>>>>>>I suppose this is proof that St Paul taught differently from Jesus.>>>>>ERRRRRRRRRRCCHHHHHHHHH!>>>>>You lose.>>>>>Next question.>>>>>>>> No this is in response for you saying I have never before posted on>>>>the Pagan foundations of the RCC. You did say I had never done so in>>>>the past.>>>>>>No, I did not.>>>LIAR.>>>I remember this rant quite well.>>>It was stupid then.>>>> You've made the claim the RCC is a true Church of Jesus...prove it.>>Nah. I never claimed that. Maybe
this
>> was Duke or yer pal, sTinky. OK. Then you know the RCC is not of Jesus. GOOD
>>
>> No, it's a city. And taken over by freemasonry. The church
>> buildings. If you pay close attention, you will find out they
>> have been doing this a very long time. They played the same gag
>> in Egypt against Moses. They do not go to God's real Holy
>> Heaven. You have to be Holy to get there. AN since God said,
>> he wrote it in your hearts, you all know the differences between
>> truth an lies. He let St Jerome translate it from the original
>> scrolls. That is as good as you will get. If you use anything
>> else your a foo for the devil. He tricks people. And you can
>> believe this Daniel hates the devil... only Penance works. It
>> shows your faith which the devil hates of.... I hope you get
>> there Mattb. You Patrick, Are a liar. I will not pray for
>> you. GOD TOLD ME NOT TO. It's all in the true Holy Bible.
>> There is no reason why, I should not believe Him.
>>

> You seem to have it for Freemasons.

Many true Catholics do not like the devil loving freemasons.
they do not sin is why.
Only ones like you make us wonder why, do you think, they will
get away with it, after all that is already told in the true catholic
Bible. ? this is evil bs below, encyclopedia, there is the
brotherhood of the devil, thats them, and yes, they steal from you, lie
to you, cheat you, stick you in the back all at once... That is my
experience of them yes, my whole life. And I have been around them all
my life. They wear badges, Police men, take a false oath to the
Constitution, lie about all of it to themself and say yes,, and lie on
their reports to the courts about the public. But go find out for
yourself what happens dumb Mattb. They are not welcome in my home. I
can tell you that much. NO NOVUS ORDO PAGAN FREMASON IS WELCOME IN
DANIELS HOME EVER. Da ya get that???? They have been told to get out.
And they need to get out Now, or my God will kill them all, including
any of you with them yes. It's going to happen. I know my God, and He
is not joking about it and has done it before. Nor does He ever joke
about it..... Go ahead, find a place in the true Holy Bible where He
tells you a lie as a joke. You cannot. And I will not, because of
their evil ever hear them. All yee get, is the truth out of me.
Because Jesus deserves no less.

Now go ahead and keep listening to them, Jesus will judge you with them.?

Why, Because He told you not to.....

> What is Freemasonry in simple terms?
> Freemasonry is an organization of people who believe in brotherhood
> and helping others. Its members are known as "Freemasons" (in full:
> "Ancient Free and Accepted Masons", or simply "Masons"). Freemasons
> also help one another in times of hardship. Freemasonry can be found
> all over the world in various forms.
>
> I found this
> https://www.history.com/news/freemasons-facts-symbols-handshake-meaning#:~:text=While%20Freemasonry%20is%20not%20itself,in%20particular%20bars%20any%20crossover.
>
> https://www.britannica.com/topic/Freemasonry
>
> Freemasonry has, almost from its inception, encountered considerable
> opposition from organized religion, especially from the Roman Catholic
> Church, and from various states. Freemasonry is not a Christian
> institution, though it has often been mistaken for such. Freemasonry
> contains many of the elements of a religion; its teachings enjoin
> morality, charity, and obedience to the law of the land. In most
> traditions, the applicant for admission is required to be an adult
> male, and all applicants must also believe in the existence of a
> Supreme Being and in the immortality of the soul. In practice, some
> lodges have been charged with prejudice against Jews, Catholics, and
> nonwhites. Generally, Freemasonry in Latin countries has attracted
> those who question religious dogma or who oppose the clergy (see
> anticlericalism), whereas in the Anglo-Saxon countries the membership
> is drawn largely from among white Protestants. The modern French
> tradition, founded in the 19th century and known as Co-Freemasonry or
> Le Droit Humain, admits both women and men.
>
> Where do you get your info on these Freemason you talk about as the
> RCC has banned them. The RCC cancel culture if the 1700s.

why dont you go look for yourself, I already know about. THey are
wearing it on their fake catholic robes in Rome, their phony religion.
indicating they are not catholics at all. But full fledged freemasons.
Why do you ignore my website? Why dont you go down to some freemason
temples and look at the egypt shit inside their rooms with their secret
religion that faces man, not to God??? But yet they declare to believe
in a supreme being. ??? MORE LIES OF THEIRS. where do I get it, thats
funny..... Now your going to defend them. ? Is this right????? Go
ahead tell My Good God. We shall see what He does to you for even
thinking about it. Go ahead, I will not help you. History already has
happened. Do your own research if you dont believe what I have said.
history is over, the future is coming. God write it through His Holy
Apostles an prophets, you just dont have a copy of the real Douay Rheims
nor do you even read to it. You think the broken copy is better. One
made by freemason Kings, not a saint. HA.

Im a true Catholic. I read true Catholic books, because they are of the
true Church of the true Apostles. And they said, it does not change.
These people in Rome changed all of it, to worship of the devil on the
altar. Instead of Jesus being there. They did that. Its History.
Raped a child in black magic on it. Its in the Bible also. God knew
it way before along time ago that they would do it so He had it written
by His Holy Prophets. But you do not read it. There, now you know what
and where my info comes from. ASS HOLE.

https://freemasonrywatch.org/

https://www.gaia.com/article/ancient-egypt-and-freemasonry

ut, same satan, always mixes it up so you cannot follow it at all.
And tells others, its a secret. the lies, Its the same religion that
they claim, is not a religion at all. Same pale of BS lies. Its
satanist. satanism. Black Magic, whatever they want.... And there is
more than enough proof of it. Its the same evil men that God drowned in
the open sea. The true catholic church has written many documents
against them always....
After, he let His own people pass. God Almighty. He killed them. the
closed point compass was and is being warn on their uniforms now on top
of the Cross of Christ on purpose because of the rape of the child on
the altar. To destroy Jesus Church. the table replacing it is not the
altar at all.

And they stand there telling you, it is their lying catholic church.
FACT, it has been stolen from the true Catholics and they will not get
OUT> Nor do the true catholics get it back the way it was before they
took it in 1945. So,
what happens is, the entire world will be plunged into chaos of all
types of God's Wrath and His Holy angels will keep setting the plaques.
No one, not even the freemasons, will get out of it. they will go
straight to hell. It matters not how many shelters they make for
themselves. God is Almighty.

And, their idea of to fuck God in the back, is all over Matthew, They
do never talk of Jesus and the rape of the child on the altar that they
did. Confession, ha. They have no priest. Secret. yup. so what.....

Its another secret sin the one that reached to Heaven yes. So, go think
what you want. But the truth never lies. Abomination and that also is
what Obama was. Same crap against Jesus. YOU sound like to me, your
going to be a part of them and start raping the children yourself in the
question you put to me and this bs document. Go find out for yourself,
and do not be afraid of them. Im not. I will just blow their fucking
head off.

And they, are well known for several several years not only by the true
catholic church, but also by many theologians of all walks of life, to
be biggest liars in broad daylight on the planet, which is what Biden is
doing right now and does not give a dam about his own soul or this
America. In the devil we trust thats Him. Or the Constitution he took
vows to keep. He just made claims that he made 12 millon jobs at the
same time the housing market and all contruction permits have ceased
collapsed stopped in this these United States of America yes, according
to the cenus,and many people, many sent home yes. NO WORK. And He
still lies to the public people on social media. I made jobs, yup, at
mcdonalds..... After the mess of Ukraine he built with his freemason
buddy's an Putin.

And there is a whole bunch of junk written about what is called
freemasonry, Just to confuse the shit out of you. Tons of it, some being
torn down because of the threats its doing to the fucked up organization
of theirs. But if you listen to the liar devil to much, that is what
happens to you. YOU should know that much about it Mattb
.
Its known that freemasonry has child traffickin and all types of bi
sexual things going on of orgi, all over the world, this is FACT, and
all types of Sodom an Gahmorh filth
Inside their closed secret chambers and their homes. Why dont you go
look yourself with the big internet.

Oh yes, and its important, you get the list before you do, and a good
translator.

Rod Eastman

Mar 14, 2023, 9:57:10 AM3/14/23
On 3/5/2023 3:10 PM, P+Barker wrote:
> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The Roman Catholic Church Is Built Upon Pagan Sun Worship
>
> I suppose this is proof that St Paul taught differently from Jesus.
> ERRRRRRRRRRCCHHHHHHHHH!
> You lose.
> Next question.

In some respects Paul did teach a difference. For example
where Jesus sat, ate a meal with sinners and taught them,
Paul taught his followers not to eat with such a one.

But the truth is that it is easier to get the people to
hear AND UNDERSTAND if you are feeding many needs at one
time; physical, spiritual and emotional.

P+Barker

Mar 14, 2023, 10:41:10 AM3/14/23
On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 08:57:07 -0500, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Paul often recalls what he said during his founding visits. He
preached the death, resurrection, and lordship of Jesus Christ, and he
proclaimed that faith in Jesus guarantees a share in his life.
After the three days, a disciple named Ananias came and laid hands on
him, and Paul received his sight and was baptized. Following his
conversion, Paul immediately began to preach that Jesus was the
Messiah in the synagogues in Damascus.
The foundation of Paul's thought and practice as a missionary and
pastor was a life-changing experience of revelation experienced as
grace and call. He gives his most direct account in Gal. 1:11-16: For
I would have you know, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by
me is not man's gospel.
Paul was a teacher who knew his audience. For instance, he would
adjust his approach depending whether he was teaching Jews or
Gentiles. At Antioch of Pisidia, Paul preached at the local synagogue
to those who were generally familiar with scriptural stories and the
doctrine of a Messiah.
he began his famous missions to the west, preaching first in his
native Syria and Cilicia (Galatians 1:17–24). During the next 20 years
or so (c. mid-30s to mid-50s), he established several churches in Asia
Minor and at least three in Europe, including the church at Corinth.
Saint Paul was one of the first people to spread the word of Christ
and is believed to have authored multiple epistles in the New
Testament. His writings focus on the sacrifice Christ made for the
salvation of all people.

How did Apostle Paul spread Christianity?
He made an impact as apostle, as theologian, and as letter-writer.
Paul the apostle had expanded the church far and wide, flinging open
the doors to Gentiles, strenuously fighting for his conviction that
the gospel was for all people and that no barriers should be put in
the way of Gentiles.
He played a crucial role in spreading the gospel to the Gentiles
(non-Jews) during the first century, and his missionary journeys took
him all throughout the Roman empire. Paul started more than a dozen
churches, and he's traditionally considered the author of 13 books of
the Bible—more than any other biblical writer.F

Paul had a strong influence on early Christianity, transmuting Jesus
the Jewish messiah into the universal savior.

(Philip. 4:13.) Paul impressively taught the importance of patterning
our lives after the Lord Jesus Christ, striving constantly toward
perfection. The writings of the apostle Paul can give us answers,
direction, and strength, just as they aided the saints in the early
church.

P+Barker

Mar 14, 2023, 12:17:32 PM3/14/23
Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:

some BS.

WHo are you?
FAQ About Rodney Eastman
How old is Rodney S Eastman?
Rodney Eastman is 72. He was born on Aug 25, 1950.
What is Rodney S Eastman's educational background?
Rodney Eastman is a high school graduate
What is their line of work?
Service Occupations.
What is the most recent address for Rodney S Eastman?
Rodney lives at 1333 Garfield Str, Emporia, KS 66801-5605.
Who else lives with 1333 Garfield Street Emporia at 1333 Garfield
Street Emporia?
We know that Mary K Eastman also lived at this address, perhaps within
a different time frame.
Does Rodney Eastman have a phone number?
(620) 343-xxxx is the phone number for Rodney.
Does Rodney Eastman use email?
You can contact his by emailing at kcx...@yahoo.com.

So, who are you?

P+Barker

Mar 14, 2023, 12:28:06 PM3/14/23
On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 10:30:23 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The truth is what you hate Patrick Barker.

The personal information section of your report includes Matthu's full
legal name. It also reveals known aliases and nicknames. It also shows
that Matthu is 50 , lived in Sedro Woolley, Washington , and that
(XXX) XXX-6617 is listed as one of their phone numbers , and that
xxxx...@icloud.com is listed as one of their email addresses. You
also uncovered Matthu's work and education history.
It is loading more messages.