Today is the day to celibate the failure of the US government

Lucifer

Sep 10, 2021, 6:40:35 PM9/10/21
Today is the day to celibate the failure of the US government.

It's 11/9!!

zeb...@windstream.net

Sep 13, 2021, 6:37:01 AM9/13/21
All the governments of the world have failed to give all their
citizens peace and prosperity and everlasting life.

After Jesus destroys the nations (Rev 19:15), we will have theocratic
rule and all humans will be satisfied:

(Revelation 21:3, 4) With that I heard a loud voice from the throne
say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with
them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them.
4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be
no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The
former things have passed away.”

James
The Bible is truths
www.jw.org

Lucifer

Sep 13, 2021, 8:25:22 AM9/13/21
On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 06:36:52 -0400, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 08:40:30 +1000, Lucifer
><LuciferMo...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
>>Today is the day to celibate the failure of the US government.
>>
>>It's 11/9!!
>
>All the governments of the world have failed to give all their
>citizens peace and prosperity and everlasting life.

All the religions of the world have failed to give all their
citizens peace and prosperity and everlasting life.

>After Jesus destroys the nations (Rev 19:15), we will have theocratic
>rule and all humans will be satisfied:

Like in Iran and Afghanistan.
You would not like to live in a theocracy.

>(Revelation 21:3, 4) With that I heard a loud voice from the throne
>say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with
>them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them.
>4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be
>no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The
>former things have passed away.”

You see? God knows he is doing a terrible wrong which he needs
to fix.

>James

Gregory Carr

Sep 13, 2021, 9:32:44 AM9/13/21
Yes but killing 2.4 billion ppl seems excessive and in Revelation it says satan will be let loose again after a 1,000 years. My neighbour causes no problems for me or anyone that I know why should he die? Why would a human be unable to wipe away their own tears?

zeb...@windstream.net

Sep 17, 2021, 6:41:32 PM9/17/21
On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 22:25:17 +1000, Lucifer
<LuciferMo...@bigpond.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 06:36:52 -0400, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 08:40:30 +1000, Lucifer
>><LuciferMo...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Today is the day to celibate the failure of the US government.
>>>
>>>It's 11/9!!
>>
>>All the governments of the world have failed to give all their
>>citizens peace and prosperity and everlasting life.
>
>All the religions of the world have failed to give all their
>citizens peace and prosperity and everlasting life.
>
>>After Jesus destroys the nations (Rev 19:15), we will have theocratic
>>rule and all humans will be satisfied:
>
>Like in Iran and Afghanistan.
>You would not like to live in a theocracy.

A theocracy with bad leaders, no. But a theocracy with one who knows
what it is like to be human (Jesus), and is righteous, yes.

>>(Revelation 21:3, 4) With that I heard a loud voice from the throne
>>say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with
>>them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them.
>>4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be
>>no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The
>>former things have passed away.”
>
>You see? God knows he is doing a terrible wrong which he needs
>to fix.

God Himself is not with us right now like He was with the ancient
Israelites.

James
The Bible is truths
www.jw.org

>>James

zeb...@windstream.net

Sep 17, 2021, 6:52:46 PM9/17/21
No one knows how many will be adversely judged. God will not destroy
anyone righteous.

Your neighbor still has time to follow the true Bible teachings.
Nobody knows if that will happen or not. All we see is the outward
appearance, not what they are inside. But God can read hearts.

For example, the well mannered Ted Bundy. Most of the people liked him
when he came around. Yet he was a rapist and serial killer. So you
never know. Only God can tell. (and Jesus)

Lucifer

Sep 17, 2021, 8:34:18 PM9/17/21
On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 18:41:24 -0400, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 22:25:17 +1000, Lucifer
><LuciferMo...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 06:36:52 -0400, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:

>>>All the governments of the world have failed to give all their
>>>citizens peace and prosperity and everlasting life.
>>
>>All the religions of the world have failed to give all their
>>citizens peace and prosperity and everlasting life.
>>
>>>After Jesus destroys the nations (Rev 19:15), we will have theocratic
>>>rule and all humans will be satisfied:
>>
>>Like in Iran and Afghanistan.
>>You would not like to live in a theocracy.
>
>A theocracy with bad leaders, no. But a theocracy with one who knows
>what it is like to be human (Jesus), and is righteous, yes.

A theocratic leader would say your panic attacks are caused by
a demon and you must be put to death.

>>>(Revelation 21:3, 4) With that I heard a loud voice from the throne
>>>say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with
>>>them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them.
>>>4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be
>>>no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The
>>>former things have passed away.”
>>
>>You see? God knows he is doing a terrible wrong which he needs
>>to fix.
>
>God Himself is not with us right now like He was with the ancient
>Israelites.

That explains why we are able to get ahead.
We even have medication that makes things uncomfortable for
the demons in your head. If Jesus was here he would cause
you to run into a river and drown yourself.
That's after Jesus had finished destroying all the fig trees that
were not in season.

>James

zeb...@windstream.net

Sep 27, 2021, 8:49:02 AM9/27/21
On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 22:25:17 +1000, Lucifer
<LuciferMo...@bigpond.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 06:36:52 -0400, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 08:40:30 +1000, Lucifer
>><LuciferMo...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Today is the day to celibate the failure of the US government.
>>>
>>>It's 11/9!!
>>
>>All the governments of the world have failed to give all their
>>citizens peace and prosperity and everlasting life.
>
>All the religions of the world have failed to give all their
>citizens peace and prosperity and everlasting life.

The true religion will do all of that and more.

>>After Jesus destroys the nations (Rev 19:15), we will have theocratic
>>rule and all humans will be satisfied:
>
>Like in Iran and Afghanistan.
>You would not like to live in a theocracy.

Not in a false theocracy.
No, But in a true theocracy conditions will be like the Scripture
listed below.

>>(Revelation 21:3, 4) With that I heard a loud voice from the throne
>>say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with
>>them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them.
>>4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be
>>no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The
>>former things have passed away.”
>
>You see? God knows he is doing a terrible wrong which he needs
>to fix.

God will fix all of Satan's and wicked mankind's problems.

James
The Bible is truths
www.jw.org

>>James

zeb...@windstream.net

Sep 27, 2021, 9:00:48 AM9/27/21
On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 06:32:42 -0700 (PDT), Gregory Carr
<gregorycarrit...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, 13 September 2021 at 03:37:01 UTC-7, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:
>> On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 08:40:30 +1000, Lucifer
>> <LuciferMo...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Today is the day to celibate the failure of the US government.
>> >
>> >It's 11/9!!
>> All the governments of the world have failed to give all their
>> citizens peace and prosperity and everlasting life.
>>
>> After Jesus destroys the nations (Rev 19:15), we will have theocratic
>> rule and all humans will be satisfied:
>>
>> (Revelation 21:3, 4) With that I heard a loud voice from the throne
>> say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with
>> them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them.
>> 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be
>> no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The
>> former things have passed away.”
>>

>> James
>> The Bible is truths
>> www.jw.org
>
>Yes but killing 2.4 billion ppl seems excessive and in Revelation it says satan will be let loose again after a 1,000 years.

True, but the BIBLE shows a contrast between those saved and those not
saved: Mt 7:13,14,

13 “Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and
spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going
in through it; 14 whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road
leading off into life, and few are finding it."

>My neighbour causes no problems for me or anyone that I know why should he die?

No one can judge him except God and Jesus. You don't know what his
fate will be.

>Why would a human be unable to wipe away their own tears?

God will wipe them away even before they form.

Gregory Carr

Sep 27, 2021, 1:53:53 PM9/27/21
On Friday, 17 September 2021 at 17:34:18 UTC-7, Lucifer wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 18:41:24 -0400, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 22:25:17 +1000, Lucifer
> ><LuciferMo...@bigpond.com> wrote:

> >>All the religions of the world have failed to give all their
> >>citizens peace and prosperity and everlasting life.

> >>Like in Iran and Afghanistan.
> >>You would not like to live in a theocracy.
> >
> >A theocracy with bad leaders, no. But a theocracy with one who knows
> >what it is like to be human (Jesus), and is righteous, yes.
> A theocratic leader would say your panic attacks are caused by
> a demon and you must be put to death.

In JESUS'S time ppl were not put to death for being possessed by demons.

> >>You see? God knows he is doing a terrible wrong which he needs
> >>to fix.
> >
> >God Himself is not with us right now like He was with the ancient
> >Israelites.
> That explains why we are able to get ahead.
> We even have medication that makes things uncomfortable for
> the demons in your head. If Jesus was here he would cause
> you to run into a river and drown yourself.

JESUS although he kicked butt on the moneychangers in the Temple never killed anyone.

> That's after Jesus had finished destroying all the fig trees that
> were not in season.

HE also told us to give to the poor and not to be queer and not to screw around on our spouses it is totally acceptable to pray for money. 27"But so that we may not cause offense, go to the lake and throw out your line. Take the first fish you catch; open its mouth and you will find a four-drachma coin. Take it and give it to them for my tax and yours."

> >James

Lucifer

Sep 27, 2021, 6:17:39 PM9/27/21
>James

tesla sTinker

Sep 28, 2021, 4:20:27 PM9/28/21

On 9/13/2021 6:32 AM, Gregory Carr scribbled:
why does a man want to create the end of the world?
It is because, he is evil. For as in the 666 we live in,
the banks control our money. They already took it from the
feds, when the feds gave it to them, to honor all their bankruptcy.
Yes, all the banks were bankrupt. So they did file it and claimed it.
As a business. (This is corrupt to the constitution)

Now that, is very sick. And if you dont think so, your an idiot.
Can you believe, they still believe they have the right to throw people
out of their homes? I can only say, our gov is satans helper today.

Anyone who obeys them, will likely not be able to go to Heaven.

I did not tell them to make a false product, they did that on their
own, and yes, it breaks the Ten Commandments every day.
Why would anyone want to celebrate it? We cannot even get
a real president. Not to even mention, all the Trillions of dollars
they have stolen from the taxpayers. None of them are Christians, for
it they were, they would of done their penance and gave it all back.

And, we have the films to prove this yes. Fuk you Biden, and all of
your buddies. 1400 stimulus, then the fuel goes up 75 cents, and that
means, no one, got a stimulus at all. Just more of the same thievery.

No way, are any of them, in church. Not in Gods. Only the one they made.

third world trade tower is located in Berlin. Did anyone tell you that.?
No, because, that is where that money went. Its all a part of the
Bush Prescott scam of to serve Hitler. Of course he knew what he was
doing when he issued the order Cheney. and Bush both. The entire Bush
family is communist. Same as Hitler was.

zeb...@windstream.net

Sep 29, 2021, 7:55:12 PM9/29/21
On Tue, 28 Sep 2021 08:17:37 +1000, Lucifer
God didn't do the wrongs. Satan and his demons and humans did.

On Tue, 28 Sep 2021 08:15:38 +1000, Lucifer
<LuciferMo...@bigpond.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Sep 2021 08:22:43 -0400, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 15:26:28 +1000, Lucifer
>><LuciferMo...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"Overnight I became a sun-worshipper. Well, not overnight, you can't
>>>see the sun at night. But first thing the next morning, I became a
>>>sun-worshipper. Several reasons. First of all, I can see the sun,
>>>okay? Unlike some other gods I could mention, I can actually see the
>>>sun. I'm big on that. If I can see something, I don't know, it kind of
>>>helps the credibility along, you know? So everyday I can see the sun,
>>>as it gives me everything I need; heat, light, food, flowers in the
>>>park, reflections on the lake, an occasional skin cancer, but hey. At
>>>least there are no crucifixions, and we're not setting people on fire
>>>simply because they don't agree with us. Sun worship is fairly simple.
>>>There's no mystery, no miracles, no pageantry, no one asks for money,
>>>there are no songs to learn, and we don't have a special building
>>>where we all gather once a week to compare clothing. And the best
>>>thing about the sun, it never tells me I'm unworthy. Doesn't tell me
>>>I'm a bad person who needs to be saved. Hasn't said an unkind word.
>>>Treats me fine."
>>>
>>>- George Carlin
>>
>>George Carlin drug addict.
>>His daughter, Kelly Carlin says her father did coke, weed, cocaine,
>>and alcohol. The Bible condemns most of them. No wonder he didn't like
>>the Bible.
>
>His insights on religion were hilarious because every word was true.

When he gets resurrected, I'll bet he will wish he never said those
words.

On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 06:24:50 +1000, Lucifer
<LuciferMo...@bigpond.com> wrote:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDwHdj7plWo
>
>Former Jehovah's Witnesses are fighting back against a religion that
>failed them. They know they'll lose their loved ones for doing so.

No one forces one to become, or be a JW. They can leave at any time.

>Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/abcnewsindepth
>
>Few know the extreme nature of the beliefs of the Jehovah's Witnesses,
>a religious group which boasts eight million followers in multiple
>nations.

The "extreme nature" of the beliefs of JW's comes right out of the
Bible. They are one of the only religions which totally follow all the
Bible. (2 Tim 3:16) For example, how many religions supported their
country during WWII? Most have. Yet Jesus said:

(Matthew 5:44) However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies
and to pray for those who persecute you,

>They take a strict interpretation of the Bible and predicted the world
>would meet its ‘wicked end’ in 1914,

From what I understand, JW's knew that 1914 was a marked year for
changes. But I think overzealous JW's at that time thought it was the
“end” that would come. They had some stuff right, but not all of it.

Find some JW literature that published the end of the world to be in
1914. I never found any.

> 1925

Back in 1925, the May 1 Watch Tower said: “We should not arbitrarily
say what God will or will not do. . . .

What JW proof do you have that the end would come in 1925?

>and 1975.

Since you are making serious accusations here, I think it would only
be reasonable to ask you to prove your assertions. Show me something I
can look up and verify in the JW literature. I have a library going
back very far also.

Did you know that the Bible predicted that the true religion would not
immediately understand all Bible things at once? (Even in Jesus' day,
the apostles didn't have 100% clarity) But over time as things
progressed, more understanding of them would emerge. Pr 4:18,

"The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining
ever brighter till the full light of day." (NIV)

"How close we may exactly be to the end of the present divisive system
of things cannot be predicted, as Jesus reported that even he did not
know the day or the hour at the time of his earthly ministry. (Matt.
24:36) However, Bible chronology which indicates that Adam was created
in the fall of the year 4026 B.C.E. would bring us down to the year
1975 C.E. as the date marking 6,000 years of human history with yet
1,000 years to come for Christ's Kingdom rule. So whatever the date
for the end of this system, it is clear that the time left is reduced,
with only approximately six years left until the end of 6,000 years of
human history. (1 Cor. 7:29)" [vice-president, F. W. Franz]

Notice in this article, it states that at that time (1975) it will be
"the end of 6,000 years of human history" not 'the end of the world'
or similar direct words. Find JW literature that tells the end of the
world in 1975. I never have.

>A US-based Governing Body of eight men sits at the pinnacle of the
>Jehovah’s Witnesses organisation. Witnesses believe these men are
>anointed as the voice of God on Earth.

The Bible says to be in subjection to those taking the lead.

Hebrews 13:7) Remember those who are taking the lead among you, who
have spoken the word of God to you, and as you contemplate how their
conduct turns out, imitate their faith.

(Hebrews 13:17) Be obedient to those who are taking the lead among you
and be submissive, for they are keeping watch over you as those who
will render an account, so that they may do this with joy and not with
sighing, for this would be damaging to you.

>With strict rules governing every aspect of their lives,

Those "strict rules" come right from the Bible.

>former
>Witnesses say the organisation is controlling and dangerous.
>
>They say it's time to hold the Jehovah's Witnesses to account.

Again, JW's only follow the Bible. No church doctrine, or creeds, or
hand-me-down beliefs, etc. It is sad that there are former JW's.
Perhaps some day they will reconsider.

James
The Bible is truths
www.jw.org

>>James

>>James

Lucifer

Sep 30, 2021, 12:57:26 AM9/30/21
How can you say that? God says he will fix his problems sometime.

>Satan and his demons and humans did.

How did Satan and his demons and humans come into being?