The elephant in the room.

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 17, 2022, 10:47:36 PMJan 17
to
Australia, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world. Australia
was one of the most locked down countries in the world.

We are FAR worse off now than we have ever been, and it is worsening.

Our hospitals are going into Code Brown. That means we are shitting
ourselves.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-18/victoria-records-more-covid-19-deaths-hospitalisations-and-cases/100762978

No one is stating the obvious, they wouldn't dare.

THE VACCINES ARE NOT WORKING.

Instead, we are making excuses and hoping it will go away. Chances are,
it will, all by itself, as we gain a natural immunity. But look at all
the bullshit, guessing experts and talking heads we've had to listen to
for 2+ years!





Michael Christ

--
Jesus is the Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator. So
no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

El Kabong

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 12:48:58 AMJan 18
to
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Australia, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world. Australia
> was one of the most locked down countries in the world.
>
> We are FAR worse off now than we have ever been, and it is worsening.

But still better off than the US, where the lunatic
fringe has allied itself with the china virus. Or 3rd
world countries where vaxes haven't been widely
available.

The anti-vax contingent IS the problem. That means you,
disease spreader.

<snip scat chat>

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 3:32:13 AMJan 18
to
Snip dick.

Good move, you can stay stupid.

They don't work, Dickhead. Now roll up your sleeve and get another one!!

:-).

El Kabong

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 4:49:48 AMJan 18
to
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

<snip dicktalk>

> Good move, you can stay stupid.
>
> They don't work, Dickhead. Now roll up your sleeve and get another one!!

You can refuse the vax and stay locked in your cabin for
years, that's fine. Nobody minds, as long as you can't
spread it in polite company.

> Michael Christ

If you were christ, you'd know better.

P+Barker

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 6:22:28 AMJan 18
to
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Australia, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world. Australia
>was one of the most locked down countries in the world.

Stop whining.
Or we'll send kamala over to you.

Lucifer

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 6:35:51 AMJan 18
to
On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 01:49:44 -0800, El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle>
wrote:

>Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
><snip dicktalk>
>
>> Good move, you can stay stupid.
>>
>> They don't work, Dickhead. Now roll up your sleeve and get another one!!
>
>You can refuse the vax and stay locked in your cabin for
>years, that's fine. Nobody minds, as long as you can't
>spread it in polite company.

Stupid Pauline Hanson wants to make it easier for the unvaxed to
infect those doing the right thing.

>> Michael Christ

Rod

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 8:45:16 AMJan 18
to
Look Barry, the Vaccine us either doing it's job or it isn't,
no in between grey areas to hide stuff in..

Rod

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 8:57:37 AMJan 18
to
On 1/17/2022 9:47 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> Australia, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world.  Australia
> was one of the most locked down countries in the world.
>
> We are FAR worse off now than we have ever been, and it is worsening.
>
> Our hospitals are going into Code Brown.  That means we are shitting
> ourselves.
>
> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-18/victoria-records-more-covid-19-deaths-hospitalisations-and-cases/100762978
>
>
> No one is stating the obvious, they wouldn't dare.
>
> THE VACCINES ARE NOT WORKING.

Are you isolated?



>
> Instead, we are making excuses and hoping it will go away. Chances are,
> it will, all by itself, as we gain a natural immunity. But look at all
> the bullshit, guessing experts and talking heads we've had to listen to
> for 2+ years!
>
>
Perhaps the instruction set for the Mrna needs to be reset
with particulars and subsets so that it can code for other
differences in DNA sequences.

Rod

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 9:02:15 AMJan 18
to
That is right! Empower your enemy to do good for others
since it is obvious to me at least that her hands have been
tied by law here..

Lucifer

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 11:17:14 AMJan 18
to
On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 07:45:11 -0600, Rod <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:
Next thing Pauline Hanson will want people to be allowed
to drive on a public road without a licence.

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 3:04:46 PMJan 18
to
No one I know inquires of a mouse's squeak in the room.






Michael Christ

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 4:17:15 PMJan 18
to
Snip dicker.

Don't waste my time with dumb, dead, self-worship Barkerism.

Thanks.

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 4:23:49 PMJan 18
to
Da virus don't care what anyone does, O'Goofy. Don't you follow the news?

Yeah, the Vax works marvelously and Australia is safe. Roll up that
atheist sleeve and believe! :-).

4th re-vaccination is on the way.

Thank you for your faith-filled, scientifically experimental, Zombicron
service.

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 4:28:16 PMJan 18
to
That is exactly right.

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 4:39:18 PMJan 18
to
On 19/01/2022 12:57 am, Rod wrote:
> On 1/17/2022 9:47 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
>> Australia, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world.
>> Australia was one of the most locked down countries in the world.
>>
>> We are FAR worse off now than we have ever been, and it is worsening.
>>
>> Our hospitals are going into Code Brown.  That means we are shitting
>> ourselves.
>>
>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-18/victoria-records-more-covid-19-deaths-hospitalisations-and-cases/100762978
>>
>>
>> No one is stating the obvious, they wouldn't dare.
>>
>> THE VACCINES ARE NOT WORKING.
>
>    Are you isolated?

Yeah, but it is not because of some virus, it is just how and where I live.



>> Instead, we are making excuses and hoping it will go away. Chances
>> are, it will, all by itself, as we gain a natural immunity. But look
>> at all the bullshit, guessing experts and talking heads we've had to
>> listen to for 2+ years!
>>
>>
>    Perhaps the instruction set for the Mrna needs to be reset
>    with particulars and subsets so that it can code for other
>    differences in DNA sequences.

Maybe the second generation will work better.

Remember the first battery drills?  3 volt stuff, pretty useless. Now
look at them!  :-).

The vax is very likely here to stay because it is a bold new era of
medical science and inquiry and has great potential, but it still has a
way to go, obviously.

The principle here is we are being forced morally to participate for a
perceived good of mankind, like damaging a forest for a new road. I can
agree with that to some degree, but it just doesn't sit right with me.
It feels like a very slippery slope.

What do you think?

Ted

unread,
Jan 19, 2022, 9:47:44 PMJan 19
to
On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 14:47:35 +1100, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Australia, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world.
Australia
> was one of the most locked down
> countries in the world.


Marsupial elephants?

Rod

unread,
Jan 19, 2022, 10:19:08 PMJan 19
to
I agree with what you have said. If the vax fails or is failing then
the world population problems will have been solved, and I have a
feeling in the back of my head that this was intentional.

>
>
>
>
>
> Michael Christ
>

Michael Christ

unread,
Jan 20, 2022, 4:18:55 AMJan 20
to
Yeah, that or they are flying blind, or both! :-).

Watch and see, I suppose.





Michael Christ
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages