COVID-19 in Texas.

a322x1n

Aug 14, 2021, 10:34:20 PM8/14/21
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/icu-beds-scarce-in-texas-your-child-wi
ll-wait-for-another-to-die-says-county-judge-amid-covid-surge/ar-AANjVf6?
ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531>

<https://tinyurl.com/nzy65w3a>

Ninety-six percent of ICU beds in Texas are occupied as of Saturday
thanks to a Covid-19 surge overwhelming the state’s health care system,
and at least one city has no ICU beds available for children.

Yet Republican Governor Greg Abbott still insists on banning mask
mandates in the state’s schools. And for weeks, he rejected requests for
extra health care personnel to help hospitals handle the surge, finally
relenting on Wednesday when he announced 2,500 nurses would be brought
in from out of state. The governor also drew ire from Texas last weekend
when he tweeted a photo of himself playing the fiddle and laughing,
right as the surge was worsening across the state.

Mitchell Holman

Aug 14, 2021, 11:01:32 PM8/14/21
a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote in
Meanwhile the GOP Texas legislature is
in a second special session whose only
concern is.....restricting voting rights.

a322x1n

Aug 14, 2021, 11:19:17 PM8/14/21
Mitchell Holman <noe...@comast.net> wrote in
Good point. Republicans can't win an election without cheating.
Once in office, the voters mean nothing to Republicans until the
next election. Go figure.

a322x1n

Aug 14, 2021, 11:25:53 PM8/14/21
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote in

> On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 22:01:25 -0500, Mitchell Holman
> <noe...@comast.net> wrote:
>> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote in
>>
>>> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/icu-beds-scarce-in-texas-your-chil
>>> d-wi
>>> ll-wait-for-another-to-die-says-county-judge-amid-covid-surge/ar-AANj
>>> Vf6? ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531>
>>>
>>> <https://tinyurl.com/nzy65w3a>
>>>
>>> Ninety-six percent of ICU beds in Texas are occupied as of Saturday
>>> thanks to a Covid-19 surge overwhelming the state? health care
>>> system, and at least one city has no ICU beds available for
>>> children.
>>>
>>> Yet Republican Governor Greg Abbott still insists on banning mask
>>> mandates in the state? schools. And for weeks, he rejected requests
>>> for extra health care personnel to help hospitals handle the surge,
>>> finally relenting on Wednesday when he announced 2,500 nurses would
>>> be brought in from out of state. The governor also drew ire from
>>> Texas last weekend when he tweeted a photo of himself playing the
>>> fiddle and laughing, right as the surge was worsening across the
>>> state.
>>>
>> Meanwhile the GOP Texas legislature is
>> in a second special session whose only
>> concern is.....restricting voting rights.
>>
> and arresting liberals who ran from the vote.

Oh, dear! Did someone stop the conservatives from suppressing
the vote? Be sure to slap them on their hands.

Mitchell Holman

Aug 15, 2021, 1:20:54 AM8/15/21
a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote in
All they care about is political power.
If they win national power again they will
find a way to just cancel further elections.
They have laid the groundwork to dismiss all
elections as "untrustworthy".

Andrew

Aug 15, 2021, 1:30:58 AM8/15/21
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message news:XnsAD86DF1889386...@216.166.97.131...
> a322x1n wrote:
>>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/nzy65w3a>
>>
>> Ninety-six percent of ICU beds in Texas are occupied as of Saturday
>> thanks to a Covid-19 surge overwhelming the state's health care system,
>> and at least one city has no ICU beds available for children.

Children rarely get covid. If they do, they do not die unless
they have comorbidities. This is not the flu season in that
region, but they are giving this 'vaccine' to the children now
which has resulted in serious adverse reactions and deaths.

It appears that that these hospitalizations are the result of
adverse events from the 'vax', but are labled as Covid-19.

It is unconscionable to give this dangerous, experimental
vax to a precious child who has a nearly zero risk of the
disease but has a high risk of being injured from the 'vax'.

Siri Cruise

Aug 15, 2021, 1:50:01 AM8/15/21
In article <lE1SI.2229355$gpy1....@fx11.ams4>,
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:

> Children rarely get covid. If they do, they do not die unless

Fuck you.

In your pretend christianity recall what Jesus said about the
children.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

a322x1n

Aug 15, 2021, 4:34:14 AM8/15/21
Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote in
Good point again. Some of the voter suppression bills in Red
states make over turning an election, no matter the margin,
very easy. All in the interest of preventing "fraud", you
understand.

<https://markinreport.com/2021/06/12/how-to-fight-trumpian-red-states-try
ing-to-end-democracy/>

<https://tinyurl.com/ddj2hky4>

"Trumpian red states are passing laws that dismantle voting rights and
establish a system to challenge outcomes if they do not like the way the
voters in their state voted. This is where the rubber meets the road.
Right here. Dangerous state laws are getting passed right now by
Republicans that could end fair elections by interfering with fair vote
counting. The Big Lie is being used as the rationale to pass these laws.
The allegation that the 2020 election was fraudulent is baseless but it
is the alleged reason for so-called “election integrity” laws. Our
country is facing a slow moving insurrection."

Blue Lives Matter

Aug 15, 2021, 4:55:17 AM8/15/21
It's kind of funny how the leftists claim that people who vote
democrat are too stupid to get a picture ID.

a322x1n

Aug 15, 2021, 5:13:13 AM8/15/21
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in

> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>> a322x1n wrote:
>>>
>>> <https://tinyurl.com/nzy65w3a>
>>>
>>> Ninety-six percent of ICU beds in Texas are occupied as of Saturday
>>> thanks to a Covid-19 surge overwhelming the state's health care
>>> system, and at least one city has no ICU beds available for
>>> children.
>
> Children rarely get covid. If they do, they do not die unless
> they have comorbidities. This is not the flu season in that
> region, but they are giving this 'vaccine' to the children now
> which has resulted in serious adverse reactions and deaths.

Bull shit, deliberate conscious lies. More and more children
are getting COVID-19.

> It appears that that these hospitalizations are the result of
> adverse events from the 'vax', but are labled as Covid-19.

More deliberate, conscious lies. You keep setting new records
for lying, "Andrew".

> It is unconscionable to give this dangerous, experimental
> vax to a precious child who has a nearly zero risk of the
> disease but has a high risk of being injured from the 'vax'.

Pure, lying, bull shit. Why do you make up lies that are so
easily checked, "Andrew"? You make up lies and spread them
knowing full well they can result in more sick and dying
children. "Andrew", you're true shit filth!

Fact, kids, those over 12 who can get vaccinated, don't end up
in the hospital or dead. Unvaccinated kids get sick or
die due to COVID-19.

"The number of children contracting COVID-19 is increasing rapidly and
children's hospitals are filling up with young patients not eligible for
the vaccine now being used against the virus."

"The variant, which is rapidly spreading among the unvaccinated portion
of the U.S. population, has caused hospitalizations to spike in recent
weeks, driving up the number of pediatric hospitalizations to over 1,900
on Saturday, according to data from the U.S. Department of Health and
Human Services."

"MORGAN COUNTY, Ala. – Decatur health officials are saying more children
are getting sick and being hospitalized with the COVID-19 virus."

<https://whnt.com/news/health-officials-say-more-kids-are-getting-sick-wi
th-covid-19/>

<https://tinyurl.com/8vfd42j8>

<https://news.yahoo.com/covid-cases-rising-unvaccinated-children-16321565
5.html>

<https://tinyurl.com/hwjrphs8>

<https://news.yahoo.com/u-kids-hospitalized-covid-19-211905429.html>

<https://tinyurl.com/bjh37ddu>

a322x1n

Aug 15, 2021, 5:34:24 AM8/15/21
Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote in
It can be more difficult when the offices are closed in your area and
the only office is a county or two over in a "white" area. Add to
that you have a job you can't take time off from, and you don't own a
car.

You're a racist bigot as well, "Andrew". But, bit by bit, whites are
losing their majority, "Andrew". If you're young enough, you may be
around for the census that turns the tables, "Andrew".

Blue Lives Matter

Aug 15, 2021, 6:02:15 AM8/15/21
It's even funnier when a leftist voter chimes in and admits they are
too stupid to get a picture ID...

Blue Lives Matter

Aug 15, 2021, 6:17:12 AM8/15/21
On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 09:13:11 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

> Unvaccinated kids get sick or
>die due to COVID-19.

In states where data was available, less than 2% of all child COVID-19
cases required hospitalization and 0.00% to 0.03% were fatal.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/08/10/1026375608/nearly-94-000-kids-got-covid-19-last-week-they-were-15-of-all-new-infections

David Hartung

Aug 15, 2021, 6:28:25 AM8/15/21
Examples of where this is the case?

David Hartung

Aug 15, 2021, 6:30:57 AM8/15/21
On 8/15/21 12:49 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <lE1SI.2229355$gpy1....@fx11.ams4>,
> "Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:
>
>> Children rarely get covid. If they do, they do not die unless
>
> Fuck you.
>
> In your pretend christianity recall what Jesus said about the
> children.

So you prefer to not deal in truth?

Yak

Aug 15, 2021, 6:39:25 AM8/15/21
But not a word from them about the hardship of getting a vaccine card.

Siri Cruise

Aug 15, 2021, 7:42:56 AM8/15/21
In article <sfaqsr$kfo$2...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
wrote:

> But not a word from them about the hardship of getting a vaccine card.

So true. You have to actually go and get vaccinated to get a
vaccination receipt. So unfair.

a322x1n

Aug 15, 2021, 9:46:36 AM8/15/21

> On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 09:13:11 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>>"MORGAN COUNTY, Ala. ?Decatur health officials are saying more
> rerun

Oh, I'm sorry! The big words did give you a headache.

a322x1n

Aug 15, 2021, 10:18:50 AM8/15/21
El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle> wrote in

> "hhya...@gmail.com" <hhya...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 1:50:03 PM UTC+8, Siri Cruise wrote:

>> > Fuck you.
>> >
>> > In your pretend christianity recall what Jesus said about the
>> > children.
>>
>> It is sad to have so many broken heads in the US...not a healthy
>> society!!!
>
> Andrew is not in the USA.
>
> I'm pretty sure he gets a hundred ruble bonus if enough
> kids in Texas die of covid.

Very, very, good point. Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear never quit.

<https://www.hngn.com/articles/237242/20210812/russian-disinformation-cam
paign-regarding-covid-19-vaccines-claims-treatment-turns.htm>

<https://tinyurl.com/5ekjccum>

"Russian Disinformation Campaign.
In November and December 2020, several accounts linked to the Fazze
campaign claimed that the AstraZeneca vaccine was dangerous because it
could turn people into chimpanzees. At the time, the Indian government
was discussing the emergency use authorization of the AstraZeneca shot.

The account also posted the same misleading information on other sites,
including Change.org, Medium and Reddit. The accounts, which paired the
posts with misleading hashtags, also asked health and well-being
influencers to join their campaign, according to CNET.

In May of this year, the Fazze campaign posted another round of
misinformation campaigns. The posts claimed that the COVID-19 vaccine
developed by Pfizer-BioNTech had a higher casualty rate than other
shots.

The disinformation campaign largely targeted audiences in India, Latin
America and the United States."

<https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-covid-facebook-russia-ad-agen
cy-vaccine-disinformation-20210811-7igfnnmqazarzo5m3racmvkvja-story.html>

<https://tinyurl.com/wkc4jnxn>

"Facebook revealed it has removed hundreds of accounts linked to a viral
disinformation scheme primarily operating in Russia, which also relied
on social media influencers to push phony claims about COVID vaccines —
including that certain shots turn people into chimpanzees.

A network of 65 Facebook accounts and 243 Instagram accounts was traced
back to Fazze, a U.K.-registered marketing firm mostly run out of
Russia, for violating its policy on foreign interference, which
prohibits inauthentic behavior on behalf of a foreign entity."

<https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-pfizer-covid-disinformation-serebryanskay
a-murky-vaccine-influencers/31277170.html>

<https://tinyurl.com/yzemhdvx>

"A network of Russian marketing companies known for selling dubious
nutritional supplements and pushing malware is behind a disinformation
campaign to denigrate Western coronavirus vaccines, according to a new
RFE/RL investigation.

The revelations, which lead to a Moscow-based businesswoman active in
pro-Kremlin political circles, add new insight into the campaign that
targeted social-media influencers in France and Germany, among other
countries, and reportedly attracted the attention of French intelligence
agencies.

The woman, Yulia Serebryanskaya, is a veteran of political campaigns and
event planning for the ruling United Russia party, and briefly ran as an
independent for election in the Moscow city elections in 2019.

She also heads an organization called Russian Initiative, which
describes itself as a "worldwide union of Russian speakers" that "helps
people carry on our culture and adequately represent our traditions, our
social achievements, rather than tolerate a distorted idea of the
Motherland, wherever they are."

The disinformation campaign involving marketing companies adds a new
dimension to Russia's murky, under-the-radar efforts to promote its own
COVID-19 vaccines -- in particular the Sputnik V vaccine backed by the
country's sovereign wealth fund, the Russia Direct Investment Fund."

Yak

Aug 15, 2021, 10:32:49 AM8/15/21
On 8/15/21 7:42 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <sfaqsr$kfo$2...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
> wrote:
>
>> But not a word from them about the hardship of getting a vaccine card.
>
> So true. You have to actually go and get vaccinated to get a
> vaccination receipt.

You make my point for me without even knowing it.

>So unfair.

a322x1n

Aug 15, 2021, 10:40:38 AM8/15/21

> SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> wrote in
>
>> On Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 1:55:18 AM UTC-7, Blue Lives Matter
>> wrote:
>>
>>> It's kind of funny how the leftists claim that people who vote
>>> democrat are too stupid to get a picture ID.
>>
>> Oh aren't you *cute*! Too bad you don't have a charitable bone in
>> your body.
>>
> Or a logical one. He overlooks all the new voter
> restrictions that have NOTHING TO DO with voter ID.
> Limiting voter hours, cutting back early voting days,
> closing polling stations, cancelling all drive
> thru voting, criminalizing giving water to voters
> standing in line.
>
> The aim is to make voting MORE difficult so FEWER
> people will vote so they can win, plain and simple.
>
> And they ADMIT IT!
>
> "In Supreme Court, GOP attorney defends voting
> restrictions by saying they help Republicans win"
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/jevupzs7>
>
> "No More Pretending: Republicans Admit Vote
> Restrictions Are All About Winning"
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/5beujxp5>
>
> "The GOPs increasingly blunt argument: It
> needs voting restrictions to win"
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/4mfj63at>

Excellent points and links, thanks.

a322x1n

Aug 15, 2021, 10:42:44 AM8/15/21
SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> wrote in

> On Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 1:55:18 AM UTC-7, Blue Lives Matter
> wrote:
>
> <Snippage>
>
>> It's kind of funny how the leftists claim that people who vote
>> democrat are too stupid to get a picture ID.
>
> Oh aren't you *cute*! Too bad you don't have a charitable bone in
> your body.
>
> The reasons many people who vote Democrat can't get picture IDs are:
>
> 1. Many - especially elderly people of color - don't have birth
> certificates. Many such people of color were born at home with no
> assistance except from family and the odd neighbor. It's really hard
> to get a picture ID without a birth certificate. Many of these same
> people never got an SSAN, either, for the same reason, and spend their
> working lives working in menial temporary jobs because of it.
>
> 2. Lack of transportation to the DMV, which is where picture IDs are
> issued in the U.S. and which may not even be located in the county
> where a given person lives. Not everyone drives (it's as hard to get
> a driver's license as it is to get a picture ID card, and bus service
> in many locations is in a pretty sad state of affairs). And forget
> taking a taxi or an Uber/Lyft: those cost more money than many people
> can afford to shell out. And I won't even mention the fact that
> Republican State administrations have closed a great many DMVs for
> budgetary reasons, or so they say.
>
> 3. Lack of funds to pay for the picture ID, which averages in cost
> somewhere around $15.00. Again, it's liable to be the elderly and
> people of color who need every red cent they have just to buy food and
> pay the water bill. Yes, even in 'Murica, $15.00 is a lot of scratch
> to some people. There simply is no place you can get a picture ID
> gratis.
>
> In closing, *do* try pulling your head out of your own ass before you
> speak.
>
> Brenda Nelson, A.A. #34
> BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
> Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding

Excellent points, thanks!

Yak

Aug 15, 2021, 11:25:35 AM8/15/21
On 8/15/21 11:06 AM, Lamey wrote:
> I got one all filled out but never got the shot. They are available.

Tell that to siri.

a322x1n

Aug 15, 2021, 11:53:47 AM8/15/21
> Keep slurping the kool aid.

Republicans are famous from their kool-aid.

Alex Krycek !

Aug 15, 2021, 12:21:06 PM8/15/21
Mitchell Holman wrote

> Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian.roman-
catholic
Abbott's gonna need to sign an Executive Order banning COVID all over Texas
this time. He's on it!

Mitchell Holman

Aug 15, 2021, 12:33:02 PM8/15/21
"Alex Krycek !" <krych...@gmail.com> wrote in
Thoughts and prayers, thoughts and prayers!

Alex Krycek !

Aug 15, 2021, 1:41:37 PM8/15/21
Mitchell Holman wrote

> Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian.roman-
catholic

Ubiquitous

Aug 15, 2021, 2:28:12 PM8/15/21
> democrat [sic] are too stupid to get a picture ID.

No "leftist" claims that anyone is too stupid to get photo ID. You lied.

tesla sTinker

Aug 15, 2021, 2:41:57 PM8/15/21

On 8/15/2021 10:41 AM, Alex Krycek ! scribbled:
covid is a lie. it was made up to cause trouble, and make certain
players rich. Gates is one of them. Biden is one of them, and there
are several others, including the Koch Brothers, that are guilty, of
murder 1. Covid is that weapon that has caused deaths all over the
world, but its not Covid that is making people sick.

If you knew what was inside the Vatican Bank, you would understand it
much better.

Today, We all know, they lied about many things. Not just the election
for president in the USA, but also the rest of these lies that cover up
many bad bad things, such as Pet Coke. Toxins, yup, in the water, in
the air, and in peoples homes.

The tests for Covid, are and have been false. This is big fact.
And no one, can erase it. Not even a false president.

yee all are very stupid, Novus Ordo are not catholics.
They are murderers. And they do it for money.

Maybe you will get off your high horse and understand,
that they lied, and they have been lying ever since they started this
shit. Pet coke is a killer. Its toxins will kill you. And a virus
vaccine will so enhance it for your death.

So go ahead, ignore the facts some more.
But it will not make the truth go away.

https://canadianmale.wordpress.com/2021/07/29/cdc-fda-confess-they-had-no-virus-when-they-concocted-the-test-for-the-virus/

CDC/FDA are confessing there has been a PROBLEM with the PCR test which
has been used to detect the virus, starting in February of 2020—right up
to this very minute.

not to mention they already confessed to lying about it.
Same as they did with swine flu in 2008.
And this crazy world, has fulfilled the Scriptures, believing the
operation of lying.

Ken

Aug 15, 2021, 3:56:40 PM8/15/21
a322x1n wrote:
> "Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in
>
>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

How many of these 96% are illegals who entered the U.S. recently?? You
don't suppose they could be contributing to the problem, do you??

Don Kresch

Aug 15, 2021, 4:07:03 PM8/15/21
On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 04:42:54 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
scrawled in blood:

>In article <sfaqsr$kfo$2...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
>wrote:
>
>> But not a word from them about the hardship of getting a vaccine card.
>
>So true. You have to actually go and get vaccinated to get a
>vaccination receipt. So unfair.

And you have to actually go and get an ID. So unfair.

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster

David Hartung

Aug 15, 2021, 8:19:01 PM8/15/21
On 8/15/21 1:28 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> I already provided you with that info months ago.

I thought as such, you had no examples then, and you have none now.

David Hartung

Aug 15, 2021, 8:24:54 PM8/15/21
On 8/15/21 5:08 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 8/15/2021 12:56 PM, "Ken," dirty-diaper-wearing geriatric lying fat
> fuck, lied:
>> a322x1n wrote:
>>> "Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in

>> How many of these 96% are illegals who entered the U.S. recently??
>
> You have no evidence that *any* of them are "illegals" [sic], you
> dirty-diaper-wearing lying geriatric fat fuck.

Nor do you have any evidence that they are not.

Siri Cruise

Aug 15, 2021, 8:35:28 PM8/15/21
In article <FbKdnU6SIqDNLYT8...@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <d_ha...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Nor do you have any evidence that they are not.

American citizens and residents can be vaccinated. Those who
don't demand they be unecumberred to infect others. And you are
claiming they are not a vector.

Only immigrants can be vectors. Only mexican and central
americans can be vectors.

No. Nothing the least bit bigotted.

a322x1n

Aug 15, 2021, 9:03:25 PM8/15/21

Yak

Aug 16, 2021, 6:44:08 AM8/16/21
On 8/15/21 2:35 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> There is no "hardship" <guffaw> in getting a "vaccine" [sic] card.  You
> get vaccinated — trivially easy

How? By getting up and heading to the local cvs/clinic/etc. to get it,
that's how. Yet, short, stout, lazy, fat fucks like you can't be
bothered to do the same to vote.

Siri Cruise

Aug 16, 2021, 7:31:31 AM8/16/21
In article <sfdfhl$8h8$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
wrote:

> How? By getting up and heading to the local cvs/clinic/etc. to get it,
> that's how. Yet, short, stout, lazy, fat fucks like you can't be
> bothered to do the same to vote.

That's how you get registerred to vote? You have to go to some
office, but they give you picture identification when you leave?

I registerred by postcard. Now I can do with the internet.

Don Kresch

Aug 16, 2021, 8:13:02 AM8/16/21
On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 17:35:12 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
scrawled in blood:

>In article <FbKdnU6SIqDNLYT8...@giganews.com>,
> David Hartung <d_ha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Nor do you have any evidence that they are not.
>
>American citizens and residents can be vaccinated. Those who
>don't demand they be unecumberred to infect others. And you are
>claiming they are not a vector.

According to every news report in the last month: fully
vaccinated people can spread it. So.......

Alex Krycek !

Aug 16, 2021, 11:28:33 AM8/16/21
Mitchell Holman wrote

> Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian.roman-
catholic

> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote in
>
>> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/icu-beds-scarce-in-texas-your-child-wi
>> ll-wait-for-another-to-die-says-county-judge-amid-covid-surge/ar-AANjVf6?
>> ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531>
>>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/nzy65w3a>
>>
>> Ninety-six percent of ICU beds in Texas are occupied as of Saturday
>> thanks to a Covid-19 surge overwhelming the state's health care system,
>> and at least one city has no ICU beds available for children.
>>
>> Yet Republican Governor Greg Abbott still insists on banning mask
>> mandates in the state's schools. And for weeks, he rejected requests for
>> extra health care personnel to help hospitals handle the surge, finally
>> relenting on Wednesday when he announced 2,500 nurses would be brought
>> in from out of state. The governor also drew ire from Texas last weekend
>> when he tweeted a photo of himself playing the fiddle and laughing,
>> right as the surge was worsening across the state.
>>

> Meanwhile the GOP Texas legislature is
> in a second special session whose only
> concern is.....restricting voting rights.

a322x1n

Aug 16, 2021, 11:41:15 AM8/16/21
"Alex Krycek !" <krych...@gmail.com> wrote in
He probably will.

The last I heard, he's fully vaccinated. Too bad.

El Kabong

Aug 17, 2021, 3:53:44 AM8/17/21
a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

> El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle> wrote in

> >> It is sad to have so many broken heads in the US...not a healthy
> >> society!!!
> >
> > Andrew is not in the USA.
> >
> > I'm pretty sure he gets a hundred ruble bonus if enough
> > kids in Texas die of covid.
>
> Very, very, good point. Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear never quit.

I'm not so sure Andrew's trollage is up to Fancy & Cozy
standards. He was probably relegated to Usenet instead
of the higher-level Facebook and blog trollers. A
craftier troll would move on to other things after their
spin has been debunked. Andrew repeats himself because
isn't very imaginative troll.

a322x1n

Aug 17, 2021, 5:46:07 AM8/17/21
El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle> wrote in
Excellent points!!! Thanks.

NoBody

Aug 22, 2021, 1:36:47 PM8/22/21
On 8/20/2021 2:47 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> You and dirty-diaper-wearing "Ken" have the burden of proof.  I don't have to
> provide any evidence that they aren't undocumented immigrants — you have to
> provide evidence that they are.
>
> You can't.

And hatemonger Hartung flees once again.

Alex Krycek !

Aug 28, 2021, 2:15:06 PM8/28/21
Mitchell Holman wrote

> Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian.roman-
catholic

> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote in
>
>> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/icu-beds-scarce-in-texas-your-child-wi
>> ll-wait-for-another-to-die-says-county-judge-amid-covid-surge/ar-AANjVf6?
>> ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531>
>>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/nzy65w3a>
>>
>> Ninety-six percent of ICU beds in Texas are occupied as of Saturday
>> thanks to a Covid-19 surge overwhelming the state's health care system,
>> and at least one city has no ICU beds available for children.

Alex Krycek !

Aug 31, 2021, 4:37:41 PM8/31/21

Alex Krycek !

Sep 19, 2021, 11:52:02 AM9/19/21

Alex Krycek !

Sep 28, 2021, 2:30:07 PM9/28/21

tesla sTinker

Sep 28, 2021, 3:49:38 PM9/28/21

On 9/28/2021 11:30 AM, Alex Krycek ! scribbled:
why are you people so dam stupid. Texas is a very large refinery of
this shit. Its about time, you understand what is going on, and that
the vaccines do nothing but make it worse, because, it is not Corona
that they do have. And these people, are not liars, you better read
it. And then, go read a bunch more on it, because, it is being removed
from certain city's, because it kills to many people. You bet they need
a cover up. And that is why, they keep telling you what they do.
You have the lovely Koch Brothers to thank for this one also.

https://www.nrdc.org/experts/meleah-geertsma/setting-record-straight-health-impacts-petroleum-coke

https://canadianmale.wordpress.com/2021/07/29/cdc-fda-confess-they-had-no-virus-when-they-concocted-the-test-for-the-virus/

tesla sTinker

Sep 28, 2021, 3:56:04 PM9/28/21
its about time you start to understaND THAT ITS NOT cOVID...

https://www.nrdc.org/experts/meleah-geertsma/setting-record-straight-health-impacts-petroleum-coke

And that's the same thing of what has happened to the chinese in China,
because, Koch Brothers, ships tons and tons of this stuff to China all
the dam time. And I mean a shit load. And it kills people. And, you
best understand this report by the NRDC, because, it is not joking.
And it is very serious, the amount of deaths from the vaccine because of
wrong diagnosis... And no mask, is going to help you. The only thing
that will help, is to bury this shit back in the ground and never touch
it again.

On 8/14/2021 8:01 PM, Mitchell Holman scribbled:

Kenny McCormack

Sep 28, 2021, 5:10:41 PM9/28/21
In article <sivmvd$3ri$1...@news.dns-netz.com>,
Alex Krycek ! <krych...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Abbott's gonna need to sign an Executive Order banning COVID all over Texas
>this time. He's on it!

It's not really such a bad idea. Simply make it illegal to have COVID.

Make it clear that if you show up at a hospital with COVID, you will be
arrested and sent to (and treated at) jail.

That would free up those ICU beds, pronto.

Note that this (making COVID illegal) is no more ridiculous than making
abortion illegal. They've already done one; why not the other?

--
Modern Conservative: Someone who can take time out from flashing her
wedding ring around and bragging about her honeymoon to complain that a

Rudy Canoza

Sep 28, 2021, 5:14:09 PM9/28/21
On 9/28/2021 2:10 PM, Kenny McCormack wrote:
> In article <sivmvd$3ri$1...@news.dns-netz.com>,
> Alex Krycek ! <krych...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Abbott's gonna need to sign an Executive Order banning COVID all over Texas
>> this time. He's on it!
>
> It's not really such a bad idea. Simply make it illegal to have COVID.
>
> Make it clear that if you show up at a hospital with COVID, you will be
> arrested and sent to (and treated at) jail.

That's not how they implement fuckwitted ideas in Texas. Since your proposal
wouldn't withstand judicial scrutiny, what they would do instead is allow
private citizens to sue you for having COVID, as well as sue any medical care
providers who provided any health care to you for the illness.

tesla sTinker

Sep 28, 2021, 5:37:12 PM9/28/21

On 9/28/2021 2:21 PM, Lamey scribbled:
> On Tue, 28 Sep 2021 14:14:05 -0700, Rudy Canoza<notg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 9/28/2021 2:10 PM, Kenny McCormack wrote:
>>>
>>> It's not really such a bad idea. Simply make it illegal to have COVID.
>>>
>>> Make it clear that if you show up at a hospital with COVID, you will be
>>> arrested and sent to (and treated at) jail.
>>
>> That's not how they implement fuckwitted ideas in Texas. Since your proposal
>> wouldn't withstand judicial scrutiny, what they would do instead is allow
>> private citizens to sue you for having COVID, as well as sue any medical care
>> providers who provided any health care to you for the illness.
>>
> More mindless trolling.
not really. what needs to happen, is they need to sue the medical
staffs for treating them for a disease they did not have, instead of
treating them for pet coke toxin. Because its serious the part of them
dying from the vaccine. They never had it in the first place, and were
treated for it. I do mean, its quite easy to pull the wool over the
sheep's eyes. If your gonna be a sheep about it. John Wayne would of
kicked your ass for your rotten gov shit especially Bidens, that you
have of today in all this lying that is going on, just so they can make
a bunch of illegal money. And tell you to wear something on your face
to intimidate you, and hurt you, when they have the documents that tell
them, that the dam shit kills you. ITs all disclosed on the epa
website. What pet coke does to you. And several other websites as well,
so that, you cannot loose the material, its already coppied yes. So
they certainly cannot delete it, a lawyer just needs to pick up on it,
and sue the pants off the hospitals and the doctors that are in on the
stocks of those corrupt politicians that tell them to label it what it
is not. And clean house. Its time to fuck the Koch Brothers, instead
of getting on their band wagon.

tesla sTinker

Sep 28, 2021, 5:58:11 PM9/28/21

On 9/28/2021 2:42 PM, Lamey scribbled:
> Yea but Rudy says different.
You mean Rudy has no idea, that the gov, has known it kills you for the
past 50+ years. Pet coke. Its nasty shit. And its in the air.
the bad part is, it carrys other things with itself in the air. Because
of its size. So small, you cannot see it.

It is horrible, I hate it, when its in my home. Takes me a week to
clean it out, and sometimes i dont do it, dont have any time, always
the slave to their shit.

Its worse now today than it has ever been. epa will show you that also.
Its all disclosed what it does to you. Oh yeah sure, its bird flu.
What the next lie of 911 they are going to hand you to push down your
throat.????

Koch Brothers now owns lumber companies, not just the fuel shit. They
are a big bastard, Like Haliburton, and are buying up everything... It
is well known they do not obey the government and its laws in the mines.
Trillions of tons of that shit delivered to China from the US every
year now. And yes, they die from it. The Chinese. We are no
different, if we dont stop them, America will die as well from it. And
they will call you a covid death as a crutch so they can keep it up.
Aren't they wonderful Christians? And you can be dammed sure, Jesus
knows it as well.

Cob

Sep 29, 2021, 1:49:58 PM9/29/21
tesla sTinker wrote

> why are you people so dam stupid. Texas is a very large refinery of
> this shit. Its about time, you understand what is going on, and that
> the vaccines do nothing but make it worse, because, it is not Corona
> that they do have.

5G has been killing off Trump followers in Texas since day one of this farce.

If Abbott wasn't a stupid cripple, he would have realized that by now.

Taking hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin makes you a slave of big pharma

AlleyCat

Sep 29, 2021, 1:51:43 PM9/29/21
Kenny McCormack wrote

> In article <sivmvd$3ri$1...@news.dns-netz.com>,
> Alex Krycek ! <krych...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Abbott's gonna need to sign an Executive Order banning COVID all over Texas
>>this time. He's on it!
>
> It's not really such a bad idea. Simply make it illegal to have COVID.
>
> Make it clear that if you show up at a hospital with COVID, you will be
> arrested and sent to (and treated at) jail.
>
> That would free up those ICU beds, pronto.
>
> Note that this (making COVID illegal) is no more ridiculous than making
> abortion illegal. They've already done one; why not the other?

Greg Abbott wants to make walking on two legs illegal because he's an
impotent, bitter old cripple who hates President Trump.

Alex Krycek !

Oct 20, 2021, 9:06:53 AM10/20/21
Mitchell Holman wrote

> Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian.roman-
catholic

> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote in
>
>> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/icu-beds-scarce-in-texas-your-child-wi
>> ll-wait-for-another-to-die-says-county-judge-amid-covid-surge/ar-AANjVf6?
>> ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531>
>>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/nzy65w3a>
>>
>> Ninety-six percent of ICU beds in Texas are occupied as of Saturday
>> thanks to a Covid-19 surge overwhelming the state's health care system,
>> and at least one city has no ICU beds available for children.
>>
>> Yet Republican Governor Greg Abbott still insists on banning mask
>> mandates in the state's schools. And for weeks, he rejected requests for
>> extra health care personnel to help hospitals handle the surge, finally
>> relenting on Wednesday when he announced 2,500 nurses would be brought
>> in from out of state. The governor also drew ire from Texas last weekend
>> when he tweeted a photo of himself playing the fiddle and laughing,
>> right as the surge was worsening across the state.
>>

> Meanwhile the GOP Texas legislature is
> in a second special session whose only
> concern is.....restricting voting rights.

AlleyCat

Oct 20, 2021, 9:06:53 AM10/20/21
Kenny McCormack wrote

> In article <sivmvd$3ri$1...@news.dns-netz.com>,
> Alex Krycek ! <krych...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Abbott's gonna need to sign an Executive Order banning COVID all over Texas
>>this time. He's on it!
>
> It's not really such a bad idea. Simply make it illegal to have COVID.
>
> Make it clear that if you show up at a hospital with COVID, you will be
> arrested and sent to (and treated at) jail.
>
> That would free up those ICU beds, pronto.
>
> Note that this (making COVID illegal) is no more ridiculous than making
> abortion illegal. They've already done one; why not the other?

AlleyCat

Nov 3, 2021, 1:11:07 PM11/3/21
Kenny McCormack wrote

> In article <sivmvd$3ri$1...@news.dns-netz.com>,
> Alex Krycek ! <krych...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Abbott's gonna need to sign an Executive Order banning COVID all over Texas
>>this time. He's on it!
>
> It's not really such a bad idea. Simply make it illegal to have COVID.
>
> Make it clear that if you show up at a hospital with COVID, you will be
> arrested and sent to (and treated at) jail.
>
> That would free up those ICU beds, pronto.
>
> Note that this (making COVID illegal) is no more ridiculous than making
> abortion illegal. They've already done one; why not the other?

Alex Krycek !

Nov 3, 2021, 1:11:07 PM11/3/21

AlleyCat

Nov 17, 2021, 6:54:48 PM11/17/21
Kenny McCormack wrote

> In article <sivmvd$3ri$1...@news.dns-netz.com>,
> Alex Krycek ! <krych...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Abbott's gonna need to sign an Executive Order banning COVID all over Texas
>>this time. He's on it!
>
> It's not really such a bad idea. Simply make it illegal to have COVID.
>
> Make it clear that if you show up at a hospital with COVID, you will be
> arrested and sent to (and treated at) jail.
>
> That would free up those ICU beds, pronto.
>
> Note that this (making COVID illegal) is no more ridiculous than making
> abortion illegal. They've already done one; why not the other?

Alex Krycek !

Nov 17, 2021, 6:54:49 PM11/17/21

Alex Krycek !

Dec 7, 2021, 4:26:42 PM12/7/21

AlleyCat

Dec 7, 2021, 4:26:42 PM12/7/21
Kenny McCormack wrote

> In article <sivmvd$3ri$1...@news.dns-netz.com>,
> Alex Krycek ! <krych...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Abbott's gonna need to sign an Executive Order banning COVID all over Texas
>>this time. He's on it!
>
> It's not really such a bad idea. Simply make it illegal to have COVID.
>
> Make it clear that if you show up at a hospital with COVID, you will be
> arrested and sent to (and treated at) jail.
>
> That would free up those ICU beds, pronto.
>
> Note that this (making COVID illegal) is no more ridiculous than making
> abortion illegal. They've already done one; why not the other?

AlleyCat

Dec 7, 2021, 5:42:01 PM12/7/21
Kenny McCormack wrote

> In article <sivmvd$3ri$1...@news.dns-netz.com>,
> Alex Krycek ! <krych...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Abbott's gonna need to sign an Executive Order banning COVID all over Texas
>>this time. He's on it!
>
> It's not really such a bad idea. Simply make it illegal to have COVID.
>
> Make it clear that if you show up at a hospital with COVID, you will be
> arrested and sent to (and treated at) jail.
>
> That would free up those ICU beds, pronto.
>
> Note that this (making COVID illegal) is no more ridiculous than making
> abortion illegal. They've already done one; why not the other?

Alex Krycek !

Dec 9, 2021, 10:25:44 PM12/9/21

Rudy Canoza

Dec 11, 2021, 1:09:15 AM12/11/21
"Alex Krycek !" <krych...@gmail.com> wrote in
Hey, cottage-cheese ass! I humiliated you early this year and proved
you're a fake. What are you still doing here?

Alex Krycek !

Dec 15, 2021, 2:40:46 PM12/15/21

AlleyCat

Dec 15, 2021, 5:33:49 PM12/15/21
Kenny McCormack wrote

> In article <sivmvd$3ri$1...@news.dns-netz.com>,
> Alex Krycek ! <krych...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Abbott's gonna need to sign an Executive Order banning COVID all over Texas
>>this time. He's on it!
>
> It's not really such a bad idea. Simply make it illegal to have COVID.
>
> Make it clear that if you show up at a hospital with COVID, you will be
> arrested and sent to (and treated at) jail.
>
> That would free up those ICU beds, pronto.
>
> Note that this (making COVID illegal) is no more ridiculous than making
> abortion illegal. They've already done one; why not the other?

Alex Krycek !

Dec 15, 2021, 5:33:50 PM12/15/21

AlleyCat

Jan 25, 2022, 6:06:00 PM1/25/22
Kenny McCormack wrote

> In article <sivmvd$3ri$1...@news.dns-netz.com>,
> Alex Krycek ! <krych...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Abbott's gonna need to sign an Executive Order banning COVID all over Texas
>>this time. He's on it!
>
> It's not really such a bad idea. Simply make it illegal to have COVID.
>
> Make it clear that if you show up at a hospital with COVID, you will be
> arrested and sent to (and treated at) jail.
>
> That would free up those ICU beds, pronto.
>
> Note that this (making COVID illegal) is no more ridiculous than making
> abortion illegal. They've already done one; why not the other?

AlleyCat

Jan 25, 2022, 6:06:00 PM1/25/22
Kenny McCormack wrote

> In article <sivmvd$3ri$1...@news.dns-netz.com>,
> Alex Krycek ! <krych...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Abbott's gonna need to sign an Executive Order banning COVID all over Texas
>>this time. He's on it!
>
> It's not really such a bad idea. Simply make it illegal to have COVID.
>
> Make it clear that if you show up at a hospital with COVID, you will be
> arrested and sent to (and treated at) jail.
>
> That would free up those ICU beds, pronto.
>
> Note that this (making COVID illegal) is no more ridiculous than making
> abortion illegal. They've already done one; why not the other?

Alex Krycek !

Jan 25, 2022, 6:11:46 PM1/25/22

Alex Krycek !

Jan 25, 2022, 6:11:46 PM1/25/22

AlleyCat

Feb 11, 2022, 10:00:14 AM2/11/22
Kenny McCormack wrote

> In article <sivmvd$3ri$1...@news.dns-netz.com>,
> Alex Krycek ! <krych...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Abbott's gonna need to sign an Executive Order banning COVID all over Texas
>>this time. He's on it!
>
> It's not really such a bad idea. Simply make it illegal to have COVID.
>
> Make it clear that if you show up at a hospital with COVID, you will be
> arrested and sent to (and treated at) jail.
>
> That would free up those ICU beds, pronto.
>
> Note that this (making COVID illegal) is no more ridiculous than making
> abortion illegal. They've already done one; why not the other?

AlleyCat

Feb 11, 2022, 10:00:15 AM2/11/22
Kenny McCormack wrote

> In article <sivmvd$3ri$1...@news.dns-netz.com>,
> Alex Krycek ! <krych...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Abbott's gonna need to sign an Executive Order banning COVID all over Texas
>>this time. He's on it!
>
> It's not really such a bad idea. Simply make it illegal to have COVID.
>
> Make it clear that if you show up at a hospital with COVID, you will be
> arrested and sent to (and treated at) jail.
>
> That would free up those ICU beds, pronto.
>
> Note that this (making COVID illegal) is no more ridiculous than making
> abortion illegal. They've already done one; why not the other?

Unknown

Feb 12, 2022, 2:43:02 PM2/12/22
Since God made influenza, man has not been able to treat it to prevention
at all. This is fact. Why, because of the way He made it. HIS true Bible
says what it is.
And that it is not curable. So giving someone a vaccine is the same thing
as a loaded gun. It can kill you. Because of what influenza is. No one can
change this fact.