Dying from COVID-19.

a322x1n

Jul 30, 2021, 5:15:02 PM7/30/21
<https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2021/07/10598731/stephen-harmon-covid-n
bc-twitter-backlash-reason>

<https://tinyurl.com/wf9kkkyp>

When A Person Dies From COVID, It’s Okay To Tell The Truth About Who
They Were. DANIELLE CAMPOAMOR
LAST UPDATED JULY 26, 2021, 5:28 PM.

As the number of COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths increase
across the country, particularly among those who aren't vaccinated, the
way in which these instances are being covered has grown in intensity,
too. Most recently, this can be seen in an NBC News and Associated Press
article on the death of 34-year-old Stephen Harmon, who died from COVID
after having publicly mocked the vaccine. Headlined "Man who made fun of
vaccination efforts social media dies of Covid," the article generated a
fervid response on Twitter, with some finding its framing "incredibly
distasteful," and others wondering if this news might "bring a handful
of folks from his inner circle to a different understanding of the virus
and the vaccine." Harmon's understanding of the vaccine was
well-documented. Prior to his COVID diagnosis and eventual
hospitalization, he openly mocked vaccination efforts, tweeting, "I got
99 problems but a vax ain’t one" just last month. On July 8, he also
mocked President Joe Biden's door-to-door vaccine outreach plan:
"Biden's door to door vaccine 'surveyors' really should be called
JaCovid Witnesses" before adding #keepmovingdork for good measure. After
contracting the virus, Harmon posted pictures of himself from his
hospital bed in Corona Regional Medical Center, tweeting: "If you don't
have faith that God can heal me over your stupid ventilator then keep
the Hell out of my ICU room, there's no room in here for fear or lack of
faith!" He also shared that he had "pneumonia and critically low oxygen
levels" and that he was going to be intubated, writing that he didn't
know when he'd wake up and asked his followers to "please pray." He died
shortly thereafter. NBC's article recounts all of this — Harmon's
tweets, his hospital stay, and how he died. It doesn't add a judgmental
lens to what Harmon did or said, but merely presents the facts. While
some may question the need to include Harmon's tweets and misinformation
he spread about COVID prior to dying of it, the reality is this: The
34-year-old would likely have been over 95% protected from the very
virus that killed him had he listened to infectious disease experts and
medical professionals. So if the article is really distasteful, is that
just because the truth is? Given the misinformation and outright lies
about both COVID-19 and vaccines currently proliferating around the
U.S., it's reasonable to assume that many people who aren't vaccinated
might not be so because of a misunderstanding or lack of knowledge about
the vaccines, their safety, and their efficiency. Recently, ICU doctors
and nurses have started sharing heartbreaking stories of patients who
refused vaccines, believing COVID was a hoax, just before dying. Harmon
may very well have been one of those people, but that doesn't change the
fact that he also did make fun of the vaccine and did mock people who
decided to follow the science and get vaccinated. He indulged in those
talking points and proudly regurgitated them to his over 600 Twitter
followers. He knowingly and happily disregarded the lives and well-being
of others by refusing to take COVID-19 seriously. It may be true that
the article about his death didn't portray this in a flattering light,
but the only way to have done that would have been by not telling his
story at all. While it would have been an option not to tell Harmon's
story, it's possible that by sharing it, others will be deterred from
befalling a similar fate. Sharing it might show that COVID-19 doesn't
care about your vaccination jokes or conspiracy theories. This isn't
morbid or mocking — it's honest. That people are openly pointing out
that Harmon died from the very thing he treated with such cavalier
indifference is not harsh — it's the truth, cruel though it might be.
Telling this part of Harmon's story doesn't change the person he was,
and the other good he may have done in his lifetime. Telling this story,
about the life of a person who died of COVID — a person who refused to
get vaccinated, and refused to listen to science, and refused to even
tolerate those that did — isn't going to change the outcome for Harmon,
but it might change it for someone else. And that's worth a dose of the
truth, difficult though it may be to hear.

<https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-who-made-fun-vaccination-effort
s-social-media-dies-covid-n1274922?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma>

<https://tinyurl.com/k98tbv6f>

<https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2021/07/23/hillsong-church-stephen-harmo
n-dies-covid-19-unvaccinated/>

<https://tinyurl.com/n73vp9f8>

a322x1n

Jul 30, 2021, 5:55:29 PM7/30/21
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote in

> On Fri, 30 Jul 2021 21:15:00 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/wf9kkkyp>
>>
>> When A Person Dies From COVID, It? Okay To Tell The Truth About Who
>> They Were. DANIELLE CAMPOA.
>
> More bullshit

No, it's the truth, "Lamey". You object because it exposes your lies,
"Lamey".
But, don't worry, you've been vaccinated and you don't have to worry
about it happening to you.

P.S. The expression on his face as the Doctors told him the vent was
needed is priceless. I'm going to print it out and frame it for my
wall. Or, perhaps I should make it my PC wall paper. Where do you
think it'll look best.

a322x1n

Jul 30, 2021, 5:59:43 PM7/30/21
Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con> wrote in

> On 7/30/2021 2:15 PM, a322x1n wrote:
>> <https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2021/07/10598731/stephen-harmon-covi
> I'll take care of that for them. The guy was a stupid, dangerous
> fuckwit.

Good point. Pure justice is so rare these days.

a322x1n

Jul 30, 2021, 6:18:38 PM7/30/21
> Up your ass, you know, where you get all your education.

I love you too! Would you like a copy for your wall, or have you
already installed it as wallpaper for your PC?

Yak

Jul 30, 2021, 11:17:27 PM7/30/21
a322x1n wrote

> <https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-who-made-fun-vaccination-effort
> s-social-media-dies-covid-n1274922?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma>

Here in Texas, if you piss in the crippled Govenor's mouth, it's a lucky
charm!

tesla sTinker

Jul 31, 2021, 8:08:49 PM7/31/21
They do that here in WA also, with iNSLEE. they ride around with piss
on inslee on their back windows, or fuck inslee. They hate him from the
lies of Covid, cause its not covid, so when they give the vac for it,
people die, because they do not have that type of sickness. what they
have, is the pet coke poison. All of the BS, has been big BS with the
mask. Its mass marketing. except what I just said. Many city's have
banned it already, some are having trouble banning it, because of the
political s that combat the stop sale on it. Or the get rid of, We know
why that is? $$$$ They make the money off of the killing of people.
As long as they can get away with it.

But yup, we whistle blowers, have blown the whistle on Covid. And the
CDC admitted once again their big lies.

There amounts that they ship to China and around the world to several
places is phenomenal. A very sick bunch of ass holes, the pet coke
thieves. And they do not give a dam, how many people they kill.
Did I name anyone here? Sun Energy, hows that?

you best believe they lied to you, because they have. Even the dumb
nurses believe there is covid, when there is not. Yup, its serious.
But God never said the Apocalypse was going to be a piece of cake.

thou shalt not kill.

http://www.truecarpentry.org/webfolders/web7/catechismSC/Ten%20Commandments/5th%20com/Fifth.htm

On 7/30/2021 8:17 PM, Yak scribbled:

Gregory Carr

Jul 31, 2021, 8:21:46 PM7/31/21
Then why does Jay Inslee keep getting reelected? Your Wuhan numbers in Washington State are worse than us in BC over the border. I sometimes wonder if Wuhan is part of GOD's sadistic plan to bring the Apocalypse the prophecies of Isaiah and Revelation. Pet coke? Dude there is no such thing. I am double dosed with Pfizer urge everyone who can to get the vaccine.

tesla sTinker

Jul 31, 2021, 10:25:03 PM7/31/21

On 7/31/2021 5:21 PM, Gregory Carr scribbled:
There is too. 900 trillion tons of the pm25 shipped to china just in
the year 2012. that was ten years ago. Today its double that amount.
Tell bnsf there is no such thing as pet coke, and they will laugh at you
little boy. Go learn, then open your mouth. It was just banned from
Richmond VA, 2 years ago. And you claim, there is no such thing.
Your in the Apocalypse, under the desolation, one of them. Which one
it is, no one can tell. Book of Daniel explains time times and half a
time. Since times is plural, you cannot tell how many. But they
certainly want the end of the world at 4$ a gallon, and they are so dam
dumb, that they already did that, found out how much it killed their
sales, and lowered it way back down to under $1. Now they have done it
again the dumb asses. Lets see how long they stay in business for at
the cost of the government. fuck you, they have bankrupted everyone
already. Including great damage to the construction sector. Or do you
not know what tradays is?

I am double dosed with Pfizer urge everyone
> who can to get the vaccine.

no, do not take the vac. If you have pet coke toxins, and many do, it
will not be covid, if you take a vac, cause they tell you its covid when
its not, it will likely kill you. Besides, its known fact, vacs do not
work. Never did, never will.

Inslee is as guilty as Biden, both of them have their money tied up in
the oil petroleum's, stolen loot, even if they kill you. The closing of
the pipeline was more of Bidens lies, They do not care, and since stolen
votes by computers is fact, you cannot stop their stupidity of cheating.
they live to cheat, "scorecard", yes because the devil owns them. They
have stolen more money than you can shake a stick at, and yes, its
always put on our bill. They dont see God for it. Even the stimulus.
What did it do, Nothing. Absolute nothing. The amount a american
family has to pay out just to be able to drive to work, is way more now,
than what stimulus ever handed to them was. They have payed back 3 times
the amount of the stimulus. Biden has multiplied the dammages already,
and he is so full of lies about it. Just as you lie, when you say
there is no such thing as pet coke.

Petrouleum coke, is the most evil toxin fuel on this planet, and the
USA, is the number one refinery for it. Shipping it all over the world.
murder, you bet it is. They have killed enough people already. And
have the nerve, to label it with something else.

Yak

Aug 4, 2021, 10:15:02 AM8/4/21

Yak

Sep 28, 2021, 2:30:08 PM9/28/21

tesla sTinker

Sep 28, 2021, 4:29:36 PM9/28/21
The only liar in this game, is the government.
Same exact Symptoms, only,, irreversible.
Its understandable why they lied to everyone and are still lying.
Especially the CDC. No one, should listen any longer.

https://www.nrdc.org/experts/meleah-geertsma/setting-record-straight-health-impacts-petroleum-coke

On 9/28/2021 11:30 AM, Yak scribbled:

tesla sTinker

Sep 28, 2021, 5:24:11 PM9/28/21
https://nepis.epa.gov/Exe/ZyNET.exe/20013SBY.txt?ZyActionD=ZyDocument&Client=EPA&Index=1976%20Thru%201980&Docs=&Query=&Time=&EndTime=&SearchMethod=1&TocRestrict=n&Toc=&TocEntry=&QField=&QFieldYear=&QFieldMonth=&QFieldDay=&UseQField=&IntQFieldOp=0&ExtQFieldOp=0&XmlQuery=&File=D%3A%5CZYFILES%5CINDEX%20DATA%5C76THRU80%5CTXT%5C00000008%5C20013SBY.txt&User=ANONYMOUS&Password=anonymous&SortMethod=h%7C-&MaximumDocuments=1&FuzzyDegree=0&ImageQuality=r75g8/r75g8/x150y150g16/i425&Display=hpfr&DefSeekPage=x&SearchBack=ZyActionL&Back=ZyActionS&BackDesc=Results%20page&MaximumPages=1&ZyEntry=4#

They have known for many years about this.
And, they still pull your leg on it.
Why do you think, Biden, a corrupt fuel clown,
removed Jerome the Surgeon General from office,
thats right, fired him. ???? $$$$ This document above is just one of
them on pet coke. There are many more in the epa website. And of
course, they have already told you it kills you. And everyone else.
The question is, why does not the gov as corrupt as they are, understand
it will kill them as well. $$$$$

They should of shut it down already. But instead, they will let the
Corona captains reak havoc, and pile up the $$$$.

No, they do not go to Heaven.

On 9/28/2021 11:30 AM, Yak scribbled:

Yak

Oct 20, 2021, 9:06:54 AM10/20/21