Best blues album ever recorded, crossroads ~by Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S. Tue Jan 18, 2022 .. https://groups.google.com/g/alt.war/c/G7hFKxlPxY0

1 view

system@1.a

Jan 20, 2022, 12:27:26 AM1/20/22
🗽📡 🌟★✯✰✮✭🌠
The best blues album ever recorded. (in about an hour, could pop them all day long or sell you a soul..)~, (Crossroads 5 tracks, Palm Desert, side of road, dinah shore on a remanufactured, enhanced, unplugged, washburn strat shadow series ~by Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, tuesday January 18, 2022 4:38pm - 4:51pm, pst.
again, Recorded best crossroads blues album, tuesday1-18-2022
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.war/c/G7hFKxlPxY0

Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.
72877 Dinah Shore #103-108
Rancho Mirage, Ca 92270
888.919.7566

Please send me money instead of showing up at crossroad, broke, with a soul jesus wouldn't want, requesting retard sh't, thanks.

~, Hunter R. Barnes

Track 1
https://app.box.com/s/inoohak4mx15xtp945hck0n2rci7bvby
Track 2
https://app.box.com/s/16dxt4pd0u2mykil4le2q85aazychouk
Track 3
https://app.box.com/s/hhrqfyt5u7v8phap5enalhztnwu33g38
Track 4
https://app.box.com/s/n3op9atdse92b53xr8n6g94v56ky0s7f
Track 5
https://app.box.com/s/iov2ockkycqvmn0431996zhenozzqes7

Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.
72877 Dinah Shore Dr.
#103-108
Rancho Mirage, Ca 92270
888.919.7566

Spare change? (Seriously, I need money.) [o;-)

Tegratias defvriatia nechtuos kabamda, dammit!