With all your heart hope on the Lord

servant

Aug 3, 2023, 10:00:09 AM8/3/23
"With all your heart hope on the Lord, and you will easily evade the wiles
of the wicked one, for the Lord does not forsake those who work for Him."

St. Ephraim the Syrian, A Spiritual Psalter, or Reflections on God.

"Even to your old age, I am He, And even to gray hairs I will carry you! I
have made, and I will bear; Even I will carry, and will deliver you."
Isaiah 46:4

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.