We should never doubt, even for a single moment, that each of us,

servant

Jul 18, 2023, 9:43:06 AM7/18/23
"We should never doubt, even for a single moment, that each of us, man or
woman, young or old, who has been baptised in the name of the Father, the
Son and the Holy Spirit, has an angel responsible for him until his death.
This angel conveys and raises our deeds day and night, to God. Not because
God does not know what we are doing. On the contrary, God knows every
detail, as it is written, ‘God’s eyes are watching continuously, and
everywhere, the evil doers and the righteous’. However angels are servants
appointed by God for those who are going to inherit salvation."

St. Shenouda The Archimandrite.

"Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good
conscience, and from sincere faith," 1 Timothy 1:5

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.