Usenet is a strange place!

Raul Goulden

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
The last couple of days have been very strange for
me. Usenet is but one example. Over the last couple
of days I have had a "Christian" try to convert me(I'm
still not sure where that came from). On the other hand
I had a "Pegan" wrongly attack me, and was defended
by a Wiccan and a Satanist. The Pegan then apologized.
I'm not kidding. It's a strange world we live in.

Raul
Today one of my stereo speakers burst into flames, right
out of the blue??? Luckily it didn't burn the house down.

MrsRat

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
"Today one of my stereo speakers burst into flames, right
out of the blue??? Luckily it didn't burn the house down."

Just read this post to The DataRat and he says:

" Obviously that stereo speaker went to hell ! "

--
MrsRat

Admin XWorld IRC NetWork
http://sefl.satelnet.org/~brats/

ze...@magicnet.net

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
In article <7haad6$ofe$2...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>, "Raul Goulden"
<der...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Today one of my stereo speakers burst into flames, right
> out of the blue??? Luckily it didn't burn the house down.

That is strange..raw electricity does not go through the speaker wire. It
is a magnetic impedance type of thing. Very strange...Have you been a good
boy, LOL!

ze...@magicnet.net

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
In article <3738BFE9...@home.com>, MrsRat <bra...@home.com> wrote:

> "Today one of my stereo speakers burst into flames, right
> out of the blue??? Luckily it didn't burn the house down."
>

> Just read this post to The DataRat and he says:
>
> " Obviously that stereo speaker went to hell ! "

I guess it was not one of the Elect speakers. I have JBL 4411 Control
Monitors myself. (Petting them to make sure they are happy....)

Raul Goulden

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

MrsRat <bra...@home.com> wrote in message

> "Today one of my stereo speakers burst into flames, right
> out of the blue??? Luckily it didn't burn the house down."
>
> Just read this post to The DataRat and he says:
>
> " Obviously that stereo speaker went to hell ! "
>
> MrsRat

It would have if my brother hadn't been there to grab it and
throw it in the yard. It was a Cerwin Vega speaker, not some
mickey mouse stuff?????? I don't know????

Raul

michael burt

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
<der...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The last couple of days have been very strange for
> me. Usenet is but one example. Over the last couple
> of days I have had a "Christian" try to convert me(I'm
> still not sure where that came from). On the other hand
> I had a "Pegan" wrongly attack me, and was defended
> by a Wiccan and a Satanist. The Pegan then apologized.
> I'm not kidding. It's a strange world we live in.
>
> Raul

> Today one of my stereo speakers burst into flames, right
> out of the blue??? Luckily it didn't burn the house down.

No so strange at all, for whenever two or more are gathered, He is with us
performing miracles among pegans, wiccans, and satanists and even
Christians always striving for perfection.

Your Brother in Christ

--
May God Bless You,
Michael

Character Counts. It is not hypocritical to set a high goal and occasionally fail. It is hypocritical to set a low goal and occasionally succeed.