Ch 77 of DD's Autobiography

1 view

Noahide Videos Bible

Aug 18, 2017, 6:10:28 AM8/18/17

Chapter Seventy-Seven
Written Friday 18th of August 6180 SC / Friday 18th of August 2017. Well, that was an interesting diversion. Six weeks in Forrestfield, Perth, with my brother Gregory and his family. The flight over was horrible. The turbulence really messed me around on the plane, and when I got there I swore I would never fly again. I had to look into alternative ways of getting back to Canberra from Perth, but nothing was viable in a cost effective way. So I had to fly back again on the booked trip. I did so, and it was about one third as bad a feeling as the trip over, but I managed to pull through. But I plan on never flying again in ALL ETERNITY. Just don't think human beings really should be so courageous as to think those planes and things up in the skies which can and do crash are really worth the worry. Statistically, if you fly long enough, you will possibly end up dead in a crash anyway. That life is finished for me. To much fear, and I don't like it. I endured it, and it was hard, and I gave myself a personal bravery award for having the courage to fly back, but never again. Way too much for Danny Daly. In Perth, while there, Emma, a girl on Pinterest, contacted me, who was a Noahide. It ends up she actually was Australian, lived in Perth, and was 16. It was discussed a potential meet-up, but the idea left alone till 2022, when I plan on visiting Perth again (but will be either by train or car, or maybe boat). Emma turned out to be a Karaite Noahide as well. She is the only official female Karaite Noahide I am aware of on the planet. I worked well in my time in Perth. Got lots of videos and stories done. I began a new fanfiction epic in the world of the Hunger Games. I plan on doing that slowly, and have what I think are some exciting ideas for the work. I visited the Forrestfield plaza a few times when I was there, getting there by taxi. I visited the fast food outlet which Golden Fries and Burgers in the Chronicles of the Children of Destiny was based upon in my time there, but it had changed from a chicken based fast food store to a Hungry Jacks outlet. Same building, though, as far as I can tell. There was a cute girl who worked there, and I had a bit of a fantasy about her at home. I remember smoking some smokes at the plaza, on a section with grass on some benches, and waiting for the taxi to order, which never arrived. Had to order another taxi later, which did come. I was supposed to have my injection at the medical practice there, but didn't bother in the end. I told Christie (Greg's wife) that I'd had it done, but had deliberately lied to her (sorry Christie) as I refused to be bothered by the usual bullshit from the family on this issue, and it is still my ultimate choice on this issue. But the symptoms of Schizophrenia, leading towards psychosis, might be gradually building up at the moment, which happens if I don't get my medicine. Usually it takes about 6 months before I have another episode. That said, I am well aware now of retaining the kind of logical thinking I need to push on through the build up of tension in my mind. I actually now am able, a bit, to make slow and sensible plans in the hard bits, and work slowly to get the job done, without losing too much focus. I can manage the condition through my own awareness of the issue a bit better now. I don't think I will go off the deep end any time soon, and might be able to keep my mind focused well enough, but that said I am intending to get my injection shortly. It is still too soon to try and let go of the medication, as the build up of tension in my mind is still a bit too rich. Wolfgang the dog was good company in Perth, and I met Bonnie the cat. Since the last argument with Greg a few years back I was a bit nervous with how we would get along, but the cool was kept in the end, and it was a Pass effort for me and Greg in my time there. He complained a bit to mum that I wasn't clean enough in putting things away, and making dinners. Didn't know he had to be so fussy, and it's not quite my style of life. But I told him I respected his home, as it was his home, and as far as I am concerned he had the rights to have his own rules observed in the home. It was not a credit or a distinction effort of a brotherly relationship our time together over those 6 weeks, but it WAS a pass, so it was ok enough. A good foundation for the future as far as I am concerned. I did walk home from the plaza one day in Forrestfield, and I had to pace myself resting at the bus stops at the points on the road back to Greg's home from the plaza, but I managed it, and achieved a decent walk of, maybe 500 metres perhaps. I did a bit of exercise there, and I did get a bit more active and fit since the time I left Canberra. In the end I enjoyed myself in Perth well enough, and felt it was a nice enough place to live. I wouldn't object to it if I had to live in Forrestfield – it's a nice enough place to live in Australia. Now that I am back in Canberra I have got some furniture to see in to getting it delivered, Rob Preston to catch up with, as his wife Michelle contacted me on Facebook when I was in Perth, as Rob wanted to catch up. And, generally, looking in to making some plans. I generally have a five year plan in my thinking for 45 years of age to 50. I am not quite well enough yet to think about any serious study or work options – it's not going to happen with the tensions still in my life. Will have to give that away for now. I have wanted to achieve that, but I just don't think I can. Will have to review at the end of the 5 year plan. Anyway, life remains good. Thank God for that.
Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly
Canberra, Australia