Starting from scratch once again

David Dalton

Aug 19, 2023, 11:58:15 PM8/19/23
August 20, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(God’s Preeminence Day/Virtual Worlds Day/National RAdio Day)

Note that I define my top deity or Deity Goddess as the ruler
of all/everything, and I think many who have a Deity who they
think is the ruler of all/everything call that Deity God, and
Catholics who I know attend mass on Saturday night or
Sunday morning.

12:46 a.m. : reset to pre-judging.

Goddess will be the only judge of my four components material.
My other seven main deities and pMars and pVenus, who I
formerly listed as judges as well, will be treated like other
potential collaborators other than Goddess; they can choose
to participate or not (I choose to participate). The same
is true for my minor deities Jesus and Taliesin.

Sudden evolution is accepted.

Goddess judged my four components material including
evolution ideas 12:49 a.m. -->

See the thread with the same name as this one on
alt.religion.druid if you are interested, which I deem more
likely if you notice effects.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)