Re: Attention: Sinner Christians

dolf

Feb 13, 2024, 9:58:49 PMFeb 13
DOLF @ 1358 HOURS ON 14 FEBRUARY 2024: "You are doing well, the devils
also believe and tremble: "BLESSED IS THE MAN TO WHOM THE LORD WILL NOT
IMPUTE *SIN*-G266." [Romans 4:8]

#453 = #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #2 - FULL CIRCLE (FULL CIRCLE) as
[#1, #40, #1, #100, #300, #10, #1] = hamartía (G266): {UMBRA: #453 % #41 =
#2} 1) equivalent to 264; 1a) to be without a share in; 1b) to miss the
mark; 1c) to err, be mistaken; 1d) to miss or wander from the path of
uprightness and honour, to do or go wrong; 1e) to wander from the law of
God, violate God's law, sin; 2) that which is done wrong, sin, an offence,
*A* *VIOLATION* *OF* *THE* *DIVINE* *LAW* *IN* *THOUGHT* *OR* *IN* *ACT*;
3) collectively, the complex or aggregate of sins committed either by a
single person or by many;

But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? For as
the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."
[James 2:19-20, 26]

Michael Christ <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
> On 14/02/2024 10:41 am, Maximus wrote:
>> Michael Christ wrote:
>>> "A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."
>>
>> a sinner is a believer in God because by definition sin is transgression
>> of divine law
>
> So, you are innocent?
>
> I find that hard to believe.
>

> Michael Christ
>

>>> "No sinner is sinless in any way."
>>>
>>> In spiritual places, stop declaring and claiming you have no sin.

DOLF @ 1317 HOURS ON 10 FEBRUARY 2024: "Thy will be done?

Is that a MORAL, IMMORAL or an AMORAL will and can it be codified:

"MAKEST THY BOAST OF GOD, AND KNOWEST HIS WILL, AND APPROVEST THE THINGS
THAT ARE MORE EXCELLENT, BEING INSTRUCTED OUT OF THE LAW (ie. shǒu fǎ (守法):
TO ABIDE BY THE LAW AS COGITO #57 - GUARDEDNESS (SHOU) - 𝌾守 = #508 / #40 -
LAW / MODEL (FA) - 𝌭法 = #491) ..." [Romans 2:17-18]

Your reprobate response is irrational: "...AVOID PROFANE AND VAIN
BABBLINGS, AND OPPOSITIONS OF *SCIENCE* [gnōsis (G1108): MORAL WISDOM SUCH
AS IS SEEN IN RIGHT LIVING] FALSELY SO CALLED: WHICH SOME PROFESSING HAVE
ERRED CONCERNING THE FAITH..." [1Timothy 6:20-21]

MICHAEL [TIN MAN] CHRIST @ 1607 HRS ON 10 FEBRUARY 2024: "Have it your
way."

EMAIL TO MICHAEL NYLAN (BERKELEY.EDU) @ 1500 HOURS ON 10 FEBRUARY 2024:
"WHETHER THERE WAS CULTURAL EXCHANGE BETWEEN HAN DYNASTY CHINESE DAOIST
SCHOOL OF THOUGHT / TORAH JUDAISM?

A consideration on whether there was a CULTURAL EXCHANGE between HAN
DYNASTY CHINESE DAOist school of thought / TORAH JUDAISM especially given
104 BCE (ie. 103 if no zero year for 19 year metonic lunar cycle or 293 x
365.2423 tropical year or 294 x 364 day / years) and the consideration of
ROMAN ERA political censure (a euphemism concerning the crucifixion as
convenient opposition elimination) conveys both obscured and dispersed
comments, such as for instance within the EPISTLE TO THE ROMANS there is
made a comment about indebtedness to the GREEKS and the BARBARIANS [Romans
1:14] but that the ORACLES OF GOD [Romans 3:2] are a special intellectual
possession of the JEWS and yet by the MORAL PROSCRIPTION on the CHINESE: 貪財
(tāncái) / 貪求 (tānqiú) we're able to see equivalent FIRST PRINCIPLES
despite a lack of any documented SEVEN day cosmogony until later antiquity.

#608 as [#3, #200, #400, #5] = gûwr (H1481): {UMBRA: #209 % #41 = #4} 1) to
sojourn, abide, dwell in, dwell with, remain, inhabit, be a stranger, be
continuing, surely; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) *TO* *SOJOURN*, *DWELL* *FOR* *A*
*TIME*; 1a2) to abide, stay, temporarily dwell; 1b) (Hithpolel); 1b1) to
seek hospitality with; 1b2) to assemble oneself; 1c) to stir up trouble,
strife, quarrel, gather together; 1c1) (Qal); i) to stir up strife; ii) to
quarrel; 1c2) (Hithpolel) to excite oneself; 1d) to dread, fear, stand in
awe, be afraid; 1d1) (Qal); i) to fear, be afraid; ii) to be in awe, stand
in awe;

#608 as [#80, #1, #100, #5, #80, #10, #4, #8, #40, #70, #10, #200] =
parepídēmos (G3927): {UMBRA: #598 % #41 = #24} 1) *ONE* *WHO* *COMES*
*FROM* *A* *FOREIGN* *COUNTRY* *INTO* *A* *CITY* *OR* *LAND* *TO* *RESIDE*
*THERE* *BY* *THE* *SIDE* *OF* *THE* *NATIVES*; 2) a stranger; 3)
sojourning in a strange place, a foreigner; 4) in the NT metaph. in
reference to heaven as the native country, one who sojourns on earth;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?idea:608>

The common teleological notion #608 - *SILK* would appear to imply such,
but when did it first occur and was it recursive at diverse times over
centuries? The LUOSHU SQUARE is clearly a western philosophy indebtedness
to oriental thought and accordingly the BABYLONIAN "THE GREAT MOTHER OF
HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH" ASSOCIATION is then a question about
viable FOUNDATIONS to the ROMAN STATE and its WORLDVIEW (eg: RUSSIA only
adopted the GREGORIAN CALENDAR upon 14 FEBRUARY 1918 pursuant to a
Sovnarkom decree signed 24 JANUARY 1918 (Julian) by VLADIMIR LENIN) whether
CATHOLIC, ISLAM or ORTHODOX being an artifice of obmutescence concerning a
seething iniquitous maleficence as its only claim to an exquisite piety
which has no association with ours.

The PRE-PLATONIC advocate PHILOLAUS (470-385 BCE) a principle proponent of
the PYTHAGOREAN [whilst in EGYPT was made captive (circa  526–525 BCE) by
the soldiers of CAMBYSES and carried off to BABYLON] doctrine considered
the NATURAL YEAR to be 364.5 days which is identical to the CHINESE
TRINOMIAL CONCEPTION OF NUMBER that by its circularity conveys an #41 -
ONTIC: #205 + #164 = #369 organisational premise of #123 - JUDGMENT
SENSIBILITY which is consistent with the only undoubted explicit reference
of #608 - *SILK* within the Bible occurs in [Revelation 18:12] where it is
mentioned among the treasures of the typical BABYLON.

#608 as [#200, #8, #100, #10, #20, #70, #200] = sērikós (G4596): {UMBRA:
#608 % #41 = #34} 1) made of silk; 2) *SILK*, i.e. the fabric, silken
garments;

According to some accounts it is however, in the highest degree probable
that the texture was known to the Hebrews from the time that their
commercial relations were extended by KING SOLOMON (reigned: 970-930 BCE).

#1561 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #427 as [#200, #70, #30, #70, #40, #800, #50,
#300, #1] = Solomṓn (G4672): {UMBRA: #1260 % #41 = #30} 0) Solomon =
'peaceful'; 1) the son of David and was the wisest and richest king that
ever lived;

MICHAEL NYLAN (BERKELEY.EDU) @ 0803 HOURS ON 11 FEBRUARY 2024: "WHETHER
THERE WAS CULTURAL EXCHANGE BETWEEN HAN DYNASTY CHINESE DAOIST SCHOOL OF
THOUGHT / TORAH JUDAISM?

If you knew my work, you would know that there was no Daoist school of
thought in the Han.

That there may have been cross-cultural borrowings goes without saying.
But the direction of borrowing is not always clear, nor can such borrowings
be proven,

Since many ideas are independently developed in different cultures."

DOLF @ 1705 HOURS ON 11 FEBRUARY 2024: "If I may state this very politely
but nonetheless with great clarity, it is a matter of concern to myself
that in having engaged within urgent labour in relation to the NEW YORK
TERRORIST ATTACK dated 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 concerning its being a TRIPARTITE
v's BIPARTITE NUMBER META LOGIC issue as the possibility of it having an
impetus as systemic BIPARTITE NUMBER foundation of ISLAMIC BELIEF which is
consequential to a conformity with REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM AS TABLE TALK IDEA
#303 - 28 AUGUST 1942 that specifically relates to “NEW YORK SKY-SCRAPERS:
THEIR VULNERABILITY TO AIR ATTACK” whereby a perusal of your academic
research appears to convey a disposition towards COGITO #45 - GREATNESS
(TA) - 𝌲大 = #496 / [#23, #55, #54, #50, #35].

#568 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #182 as [#2, #40, #90, #30, #6, #400] =
mᵉtsôwlâh (H4688): {UMBRA: #171 % #41 = #7} 1) *DEPTH*, the deep, the deep
sea;

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM AS IDEA #303 - 28 AUGUST 1942: "The *DEPTH* of the
foundations of some sky-scrapers in New York is as much as seventy metres,
and the driving of the cement foundation demands a pressure of six or eight
thousand hundredweights. An air raid, such as those against London, would
have a devastating effect on New York. It would be physically impossible to
clear the débris, and it is not possible to build air-raid shelters.” [page
669]

<https://vcresearch.berkeley.edu/faculty/michael-nylan>

[MICHAEL NYLAN IS A PROFESSOR IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HISTORY, UNIVERSITY OF
CALIFORNIA AT BERKELEY]

I quite accept your DISTINGUISHED scholarly opinion "IF YOU KNEW MY WORK,
YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE WAS NO DAOIST SCHOOL OF THOUGHT IN THE HAN" as
punctilious #65 - INNER (NEI) - 𝍆內 = #516 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY /
[#25, #76, #47, #59, #57] custodian (ie. THE UNAVOIDABLE ANALOGY IS TO
EITHER A *DUTIFUL* *CATHOLIC* *WIFE* *IN* *THE* *KITCHEN* OR ONE WITH
*POISON* *ON* *A* *COMFORT* *WOMAN'S* *LIPS* *IN* *THE* *FÜHRERBUNKER*
BENEATH THE REICH CHANCELLERY GARDEN AND AS TO WHETHER IT INCLUDED ROSES
REMAINS A FASCINATING PIECE OF ARCHITECTURAL AND POLITICAL HISTORY OVER ANY
CLANDESTINE CATHOLIC UBER ALLES MENTALITY AS ANTI-SEMITISM) of early
Chinese history from the fifth century BC to the fifth century AD, with an
emphasis on the sociopolitical context such as myths and rituals, aesthetic
theories and material culture, belief: "No translation can ever hope to
fully suggest the intricate beauty of the original text by YANG HSIUNG. My
hope is simply that this study will revive interest in this important
thinker. It is an invitation to others to enter into the pleasures of HAN
PHILOSOPHY. [NYLAN, page xi]

YANG HSIUNG (53 BCE to 18 CE) initially won fame under EMPEROR CH'ENG (r.
33­-7 B.C.) for long prose­-poems (fu) whose satirical content was cloaked
in lush imagery, hyperbole, and allusion. By the reign of EMPEROR AI (r.
7­1 B.C.), however, YANG HSIUNG had redirected his considerable talents to
the writing of two philosophical works, the FA YEN (MODEL SAYINGS) and the
T'AI HSÜAN CHING (CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY) ...

The initial difficulty, of course, lay in determining the exact boundaries
of each logical category, so that inferences were not mistakenly drawn.
Generations of Chinese scholars, first the early Logicians and later the
Han scholastics, devoted a great deal of time and energy to this problem.
Due to the occasional rift between logic and language, their first task was
to establish formal rules of logic (ie. ON 28 JANUARY 2024 WE RAISED WITH
YOURSELF AN IMPORTANT ISSUE OF VARIANCE TO THE META-DESCRIPTOR
NOMENCLATURE, RETENTION OF AGENCY INTEROPERABILITY AND ITS SUITABLE
REPRESENTATION OF FACULTY REQUIREMENTS. FOR INSTANCE WE NOTE THAT THE
FOLLOWING CAN BE NUANCED AND THAT OUR PRIOR ASSUMPTIONS CONFORMED TO THE
COGITO PREMISES OR DIALECTIC TO A DEVISED NEURAL LINGUISTIC PRAGMA:

#52 - MEASURE --> CANON = kanṓn (G2583):
#68 - DIMMING --> RIGHTS
#71 - STOPPAGE --> WORLDVIEW

AND PROVIDED TO YOU THE PROPOSITION OF THE COGITO ARRAY AS THEN THE MEAN
FOR CONSCIOUSNESS AS IMAGO DEI) by which to discover the defining
characteristics of each entity in the universe, so that essential
attributes could be clearly distinguished from accidental attributes...
While it was relatively simple to agree upon fundamental definitions for
animals, shapes, and inanimate objects, the true definition of human nature
was a thornier problem, as it touched upon a host of problems which
stubbornly resisted solution by the logical method:

- What is the proper definition of human nature?
- What is the proper sphere and existential significance of human activity?

- What can humans reasonably hope to accomplish in this life?

In the Han Confucian synthesis, then, the proto-scientist's impulse towards
categorization and the logician's search for orderly expression joined
forces with the ethical concerns of the traditional scholar. Categorical
thinking, inherently preoccupied with the relation of macrocosm to
microcosm, came to be applied to many areas of inquiry, most significantly
(1) portent theory; (2) the rectification of names; and (3)
point­-by-­point analogies between the human body, the body politic, and
the universe. We are familiar enough with body analogies; we often talk of
"heads of state," for example. Portent theory and the rectification of
names, however, may need some explanation for the modern reader. {NYLAN,
page 67]

The impact of YANG HSIUNG'S PHILOSOPHY on later Chinese thought is
undeniable. The historian PAN KU (32-92 CE) revered YANG HSIUNG as one of
the THREE GREAT CONFUCIAN PHILOSOPHERS OF WESTERN HAN, in company with LIU
HSIANG and LIU HSIN. PAN KU'S opinion was shared by the leading Eastern Han
thinkers, including HUAN T'AN, WANG CH'UNG, CHANG HENG, YING SHAO, and Sung
Chung, all of whom appreciated the breadth and critical acumen of YANG
HSIUNG'S writings. Through them, the T'AI HSÜAN provided inspiration and
vocabulary for the HSÜAN HSÜEH movement (in Chinese, "Mystery Learning") of
the post­-Han period. The Mystery, in fact, continued to greatly influence
Chinese thought for a millennium, until prominent SUNG thinkers like SU
HSÜN (1009­-1066) and CHU HSI (1130­-1200) applied contemporary standards
retroactively to YANG HSIUNG, thereby discrediting him on three counts:

(a) his service at the court of the "usurper" WANG MANG (r. 9­23);

(b) his outright rejection of the theory of human nature proposed by the
Confucian master Mencius (c. 371­-289); and

(c) his supposed presumption in composing ''classics" in imitation of the
sages. [NYLAN, pages 1, 2]

Of course, YANG HSIUNG could claim to be emulating the model of Confucius,
who "seldom spoke of ming," presumably because the most sacred aspects of
human existence are taboo. But it is no less likely that YANG'S reticence
is meant to entice the reader to embark upon that step­-by­-step immersion
in the sage­-author's mind that SCHOOLS THE READER IN THE MORAL PROCESS
ITSELF.

#12 - 𝌑童 = #463 - PRINCIPLE OF EMANATION / SABBATH
#17 - 𝌖䎡 = #468 - TERMS OF COMPLIANCE / HONOUR PARENTS
#26 - 𝌟務 = #477 - JUDGEMENT SENSIBILITY / DO NOT KILL
#65 - 𝍆內 = #516 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY / AVOID HETERONOMY AGAINST
AUTONOMY
#66 - 𝍇去 = #517 - PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENCE / DO NOT STEAL
#71 - 𝍌止 = #522 - OBLIGATING NORM APPRAISAL / DON'T BEAR FALSE WITNESS
#76 - 𝍑劇 = #527 - MANIFESTING NORM APPRAISAL / DO NOT COVET

YANG HSIUNG imbedded the necessary clues to his solution for ming in three
linked statements. The longest passage begins:

Someone asked about ming. I replied, "Ming refers to the decrees of Heaven.
It has nothing to do with people's actions." "If people's actions do not
constitute ming, I beg to ask what about people's actions?" I responded:
"By [their actions] they may be preserved or lost; by them they may live or
die. [Still,] that is not ming. Ming refers to what cannot be avoided."

A second passage from the Mystery echoes the last line of the preceding
statement with one important change; it substitutes "time" for ming or the
Decree, saying, "TIME IS WHAT CANNOT BE OVERCOME." And a third passage
repeats the association of ming with time in defining the Decree as "what
is timely or not."

YANG HSIUNG'S first statement about ming suggests that "fate" is an
adequate translation for the term if we do not invest it with supernatural
overtones. Ming in referring to time (meaning "present circumstance" as
well as "opportune time") describes the involuntary and imposed part of
human existence that will not change through individual effort. [NYLAN,
pages 39, 40]

The early Chinese assumed that the transition from primordial chaos to
civilized order represented successive stages of increasing
differentiation. In effect, the Chinese argued that the world as they knew
it had evolved by a process analogous to human attempts to identify,
demarcate, and name significant geographical, political, social, and
religious boundaries. [NOMES OF EGYPT TO NOMOS OF GREEKS BUT IS THERE SUCH
FOR SAPIENCE?]From this they concluded that there existed in the primordial
Tao a divine basis for the development of the various human orders. Some
Han thinkers even argued that humans engaged in the search for intrinsic
categories can further or complete the cosmic processes through their
continual ordering and reordering of categories. This helps to explain why
categorical thinking and correlative thought figure so largely in Chinese
philosophical writings. [NYLAN, page 68]

Among modern translators, no consensus exists about the proper definition
of ming; the term is most often rendered as fate or Decree (as in my own
introductory remarks), but it is also translated as variously as "duty,"
"destiny," "predestination," "causal connections and their possibilities,"
"manifestation of Heaven's will," "the inevitable," "empirical facts,"
"created world," "lifespan," "objective circumstances," "circumstances
beyond human control," and so on. The problem is not simply one of
translation. Any Chinese of YANG HSIUNG'S time would have found a
bewildering array of usages for the term, some mutually contradictory. In
part, the confusion stemmed from a typical feature of Chinese classical
philosophy, in which rival thinkers consciously used the same terminology
to articulate significantly different ideas. But there were also
unconscious adoptions of meanings through conceptual overlays and
etymological extensions as the so­-called "Hundred Schools" of philosophy
emerged from the earlier religious matrix.

THERE IS THE OBVIOUS CONSIDERATION ABOUT THE INNATE LACK (ie. IF YOU KNEW
MY WORK we'd know that you've put "schools" in QUOTATION MARKS TO INDICATE
MY OWN DISTRUST of the attempt by many scholars to pigeonhole the works of
various thinkers into different "schools") OF ACADEMIC INTEGRITY and is it
any different to SAMUELE BACCHIOCCHI [29 JANUARY 1938 to 20 DECEMBER 2008]
getting his doctoral thesis on "FROM SABBATH TO SUNDAY" from the Pontifical
Gregorian University?

Do we have to ask, whether such CONTEMPTUOUS NONCHALANCE (ie. perhaps just
your reply will be so pre-occupying much like throwing a dog a bone) as
reply to a SUBSTANTIAL ENQUIRY is entirely due to your ACADEMIC COHORT upon
that issue being RAOUL BIRNBAUM, as to whether he is in any manner related
to PIERRE BIRNBAUM as visiting PROFESSOR OF JEWISH STUDIES AT COLUMBIA
UNIVERSITY and therefore a proponent of NOAHIDE LAWS (in CONTRA to COGITO
#26 - ENDEAVOUR (WU) 𝌟務 = #477 - JUDGEMENT SENSIBILITY [#23, #48, #36,
#81, #54] ENDORSED BY THE AMERICAN CONGRESS ON 13 APRIL 1992 AS 106 STATUTE
PUBLIC LAW 102-268 DESIGNATING 14 APRIL 1992 as EDUCATION AND SHARING DAY
USA) for UNTOUCHABLE GOY FILTH reinforced by recent ANTI-ZIONIST / TORAH
JEWISH CONDUCT post 7 OCTOBER 2023 and their prohibitions on DISSEMINATING
TORAH KNOWLEDGE as WORLDVIEW of IDOLATRY in denial and its INEVITABLE
NIHILISTIC CONSEQUENCE.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:26>

As we conveyed by email on 1500 HOURS ON 10 FEBRUARY 2023, is the
consideration of ROMAN ERA political censure (a pious euphemism concerning
death or crucifixion for convenient opposition elimination [Acts 3:14,
26:21; Philippians 3:4-6] and more recently the WORLD JEWISH CONGRESS
opened an OFFICE IN THE VATICAN ON 19 OCTOBER 2023 in preparation for the
GREATEST WHITEWASH OF HUMAN HISTORY 1939-1945 as genocide not seen since
JESUS OF NAZARETH was linen wrapped and placed within a SEPULCHRE as COGITO
#33 - CLOSENESS (MI) - 𝌦密 = #484: 3 APRIL 33 CE [#49, #75, #62, #22, #22]
that the BIBLICAL NEW TESTAMENT record as a matter of survival, conveys
both obscured and dispersed commentary.

I CANNOT RECONCILE THE AMERICAN CONGRESS LAW ON MASQUERADING JEWISH
IDOLATRY WITH THE GOD ALMIGHTY BLASPHEMOUS SENILE AMERICAN IRISH CATHOLIC
PRESIDENT PRAYING A ROSARY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RELIGIOUS FALSEHOODS AND
DICTUMS OF THE CATHOLIC CHRISTO FASCIST STATE:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?male:226&feme:242&ontic:146&deme:71&idea:242>

#137 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #146 as [#30, #2, #50, #10, #5, #40] /
#1002 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #146 as [#300, #2, #700] = bên (H1121):
{UMBRA: #52 % #41 = #11} 1) son, grandson, child, member of a group; 1a)
son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and female); 1d)
youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons (as
characterisation, i.e. sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of
God [for angels]; 1g) *PEOPLE* (*OF* *A* *NATION*) (pl.); 1h) of lifeless
things, i.e. sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) a member of a guild, order,
class;

#39 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #146 as [#6, #10, #5, #10, #2, #6] /
#77 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #146 as [#10, #5, #2, #10, #50] = yᵉhab
(H3052): {UMBRA: #17 % #41 = #17} 1) to give, provide; 1a) (P'al); 1a1) to
give; 1a2) to place, *LAY* (*FOUNDATIONS*); 1b) (Hithp'al); 1b1) to be
given; 1b2) to be paid;

#78 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #226 as [#8, #60, #4, #6] = chêçêd (H2617):
{UMBRA: #72 % #41 = #31} 1) goodness, *KINDNESS*, faithfulness; 2) a
reproach, shame;

#719 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #71 as [#2, #6, #200, #1, #10, #500] = bârâʼ
(H1254): {UMBRA: #203 % #41 = #39} 1) to create, shape, form; 1a) (Qal) to
shape, fashion, create (always with God as subject); 1a1) of heaven and
earth; 1a2) of individual man; 1a3) of new conditions and circumstances;
1a4) of transformations; 1b) (Niphal) to be created; 1b1) of heaven and
earth; 1b2) *OF* *BIRTH*; 1b3) *OF* *SOMETHING* *NEW*; 1b4) of miracles;
1c) (Piel); 1c1) to cut down; 1c2) to cut out; 1d) to be fat; 1d1) (Hiphil)
to make yourselves fat;

#2105 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #242 as [#500, #400, #200, #5, #800, #200] =
phýsis (G5449): {UMBRA: #1310 % #41 = #39} 1) *NATURE*; 1a) *THE* *NATURE*
*OF* *THINGS*, *THE* *FORCE*, *LAWS*, *ORDER* *OF* *NATURE*; 1a1) as
opposed to what is monstrous, abnormal, perverse; 1a2) as opposed what has
been produced by the art of man: the natural branches, i.e. branches by the
operation of nature; 1b) birth, physical origin; 1c) a mode of feeling and
acting which by long habit has become nature; 1d) the sum of innate
properties and powers by which one person differs from others, distinctive
native peculiarities, natural characteristics: the natural strength,
ferocity, and intractability of beasts;

Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and
principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our
great Nation, the United States of America, was founded;

Whereas President GREORGE W. BUSH, distinguished leader of our great
Nation, stated "Ethical values are the foundation for civilized society. A
society that fails to recognize or adhere to them cannot endure.";

Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the comer-stone of
society since the dawn of civilization when they were known as the Seven
Noahide Laws;

Whereas the Government of the United States and its citizens are committed
to the ideals of social equity and the right of each and every person to
share in the bounty the world has to offer—ideals deeply rooted in our
Nation's history and boldly affirmed by the miraculous changes of the past
year;

Whereas our Nation has recently witnessed the beginning triumph of these
values through wonders around the world of biblical proportions;

Whereas the end of the Cold War heralds the beginning of an era where
individual rights and human dignity become paramount and where the dream of
a world in which material and spiritual deprivation is replaced by human
kindness and compassion becomes a reality;
<https://www.congress.gov/102/statute/STATUTE-106/STATUTE-106-Pg102.pdf>

And therefore your saying NOTHING WORTHWHILE as reluctance to speak against
a clear instance of intellectual JEWISH dishonesty exhibited by the MORAL
PROSCRIPTIONS marked with the CHINESE: 貪財 (tāncái) / 貪求 (tānqiú) glyph
conveying equivalent FIRST PRINCIPLES despite a lack of any documented
SEVEN day cosmogony until later antiquity as you'd know: "TIME IS WHAT
CANNOT BE OVERCOME."

Much of the work of RAOUL BIRNBAUM speaks to this issue. I have put
"schools" in quotation marks to indicate my own distrust of the attempt by
many scholars to pigeonhole the works of various thinkers into different
"schools," including Confucianism, Taoism, Legalism, and Mohism. YANG
HSIUNG himself was always careful to discuss individual philosophers; at no
point in either the FA YEN (MODEL SAYINGS) or the T'AI HSÜAN CHING (CANON
OF SUPREME MYSTERY) does he appear to envision close links between members
of a "school." LAO TZU and CHUANG TZU, for example, are treated separately
in the FY, though the two masters have often been lumped together as
"Taoists." Mencius and Hsün tzu are also treated separately, rather than as
"Confucians.'' At the same time, we must remember that well before Yang's
time, thinkers had been identified as members of a particular philosophical
"line" (chia ) numerous concepts from thinkers outside the Confucian
"school" identified by Ssu­ma T'an. See FY 4:10, for example. For more on
the erroneous appellation of "schools," [NYLAN, page 472]

Even in the Confucian canon alone, a single passage by the same classical
authority may use the one character ming to denote two or three different
things, since older ideas of ming (or Decree) continued to be used
alongside newer usages. As a student of archaic language script, YANG
HSIUNG was in a better position than most to separate the tangled strands
of linguistic convention. He surely knew that early Chou bronze
inscriptions used an archaic form of ming as an alternate form of the
character ling, which indicates a superior's orders to his subordinates.
Typically, ming was associated with the king's decrees of investiture
COGITO: #81 - FOSTERING (YANG) - 𝍖養 = #532 [#72, #63, #75, #4, #81] to his
inferiors and with Heaven's decree to its chief representative, the king.
[NYLAN, page 36]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?male:278&feme:295&ontic:210&deme:135&idea:295>

#776 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #210 as [#50, #300, #20, #400, #6] = nishkâh
(H5393): {UMBRA: #375 % #41 = #6} 1) chamber, *ROOM*, cell;

#570 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #135 as [#70, #400, #100] /
#575 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #135 as [#70, #400, #100, #5] = ʻâthaq (H6275):
{UMBRA: #570 % #41 = #37} 1) to move, proceed, advance, move on, become
old, be removed; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to move; 1a2) to advance (in years), grow
old and weak; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to move forward, proceed, move on; 1b2) to
remove; 1b3) *TO* *TRANSCRIBE*;

#152 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #278 as [#6, #70, #10, #50, #10, #6] /
#187 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #278 as [#2, #70, #10, #50, #10, #5, #40] =
ʻayin (H5869): {UMBRA: #130 % #41 = #7} 1) eye; 1a) eye; 1a1) of physical
eye; 1a2) as showing mental qualities; 1a3) *OF* *MENTAL* *AND* *SPIRITUAL*
*FACULTIES* (fig.); 1b) spring, fountain;

#700 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #295 as [#80, #1, #100, #1, #200, #8, #40, #70,
#200] = parásēmos (G3902): {UMBRA: #700 % #41 = #3} 1) marked falsely,
spurious, counterfeit: as a coin; 2) marked beside or in the margin; 2a) so
noteworthy words, which the reader of a book marks on the margin; 3)
*NOTED*, *MARKED*, *CONSPICUOUS*, *REMARKABLE*; 3a) of persons in a bad
sense, notorious; 4) marked with a sign: a ship marked with the image or
figure of Dioscuri (Castor and Pollux);

    #295 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 11 FEBRUARY 2024 as [#20, #200, #60, #10,
#5] = korçêʼ (H3764): {UMBRA: #281 % #41 = #35} 1) *THRONE*, royal chair;

The ruling GREEK-EGYPTIAN EMPEROR PTOLEMY gathered 72 Torah sages, had them
sequestered in 72 separate *ROOMS*, and ordered them to each produce a
translation. On the 8TH OF TEVET / 20 DECEMBER? of the year 3515? from
creation (246 BCE) they produced 72 *CORRESPONDING* *TRANSLATIONS*,
*INCLUDING* *IDENTICAL* *CHANGES* in 13 places (where they each felt that a
literal translation would constitute a corruption of the Torah's true
meaning). This Greek rendition became known as the Septuagint, "of the
seventy" (though later versions that carry this name are not believed to be
true to the originals). Greek became a significant second language among
Jews as a result of this translation. <https://www.chabad.org>

According to an early Chou formulation, the Decree of Heaven (T'ien ming)
was a special form of covenant. The covenant essentially stipulated that
Heaven agrees to support a certain dynastic line so long as the throne, in
return, promotes the well­being of its subject people. Four notable
features of this covenant colored all subsequent discussions of ming:

First and foremost, the Decree of Heaven presupposed a strong connection
between Heaven and Man, though the earliest texts are preoccupied with the
"One Man," the ruler.

Second, the Decree of Heaven implied an impartial reward given for specific
acts of "bright virtue."

Third, it viewed virtue primarily in terms of obligations to human society,
rather than religious duties.

Fourth, the Decree of Heaven promised Heaven's support to the recipient(s)
for the duration of a fixed (though unspecified) time period, overlooking
possible lapses in virtue that might occur while the covenant was in
force." [NYLAN, page 36]

NERO FUDDLES WHILE ROME BURNS SEEMINGLY HAS ANALOGIES TO SENILE US
PRESIDENTIAL ROSARY DEVOTIONS [méi guī (玫瑰): rose flower; jīng (經):
devotion; jīng guò (經過): course] V'S WAR OF THE ROSES [méi guī zhàn zhēng
(玫瑰戰爭)]

#31 - 𝌤裝 = #482
COGITO: [#79, #26, #30, #9, #54] as #31 - PACKING (CHUANG)

APPRAISAL #6: Through six junctions and round nine roads, (經六衢周九路)
No limits on their course, they ply their trade. (不限其行賈)
FATHOMING #6: Through six junctions (經六衢)
MEANS: Itinerant merchants conduct their business. (商旅事一也)

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:經>

jīng (經): 1. to go through; to experience, 2. a sutra; a scripture, 3.
warp, 4. longitude, 5. often; regularly; frequently, 6. to administer; to
engage in business; to run; to operate; to manage, 7. a woman's period, 8.
to bear; to endure, 9. *TO* *HANG*; *TO* *DIE* *BY* *HANGING*, 10.
classics, 11. to be frugal; to save, 12. *A* *CLASSIC*; *A* *SCRIPTURE*;
*CANON*, 13. a standard; a norm, 14. a section of a Confucian work, 15. to
measure, 16. human pulse, 17. menstruation; a woman's period

#25 - 𝌞爭 = #476
COGITO: [#65, #29, #79, #13, #23] as #25 - CONTENTION (CHENG)

HEAD: YANG CH'I overflows everywhere. It is "neither onesided, nor
partial," so that things vie against one another in competition, with each
one following its own proper model. (陰氣汜施。不偏不頗。物輿爭訟。各遵其儀)

APPRAISAL #1: Contend best by not contending. (爭不爭)
Retire to obscurity. (隱冥)
FATHOMING #1: In contending, not contending (爭不爭)
MEANS: This is the normal course of the Way. (道之素也)

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:爭>

#32 - 𝌥衆 = #483
COGITO: [#54, #77, #61, #71, #11] as #32 - LEGION (CHUANG)

APPRAISAL #3: As conscripts load the carts (軍或累車)
A soldier pushes wife and child away. (丈人摧孥)
While rifts inside grow wider. (內蹈之瑕)
FATHOMING #3: That some in the army load carts (軍或累車)
MEANS: Councils of war draw harm within. (廟戰內傷也)

APPRAISAL #5: Pitched battles to the din of bell and drum: (躆戰喈喈)
Like bears, like demons they clash. (若熊若螭)
FATHOMING #5: Locked in combat, clash! clash! (躆戰喈喈)
MEANS: He is king by brute force alone. (恃力作王也)

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:戰>

zhàn (戰): 1. war; fighting; battle, 2. to fight, 3. to shiver; to shudder;
to tremble, 4. Zhan, 5. *TO* *DEBATE*; *TO* *DISPUTE*

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:爭>

zhēng (爭): 1. to compete; to struggle; to fight; to contend; to strive, 2.
to snatch; to capture, 3. to debate; to dispute, 4. to lack; to differ; to
vary, 5. *TO* *ADVISE* *AGAINST*, 6. how; what way; what, 7. very;
extremely

But the indecency of which you speak as "IDEAS ARE INDEPENDENTLY DEVELOPED
IN DIFFERENT CULTURES" having a DIVINATION, NECROMANCY (eg: THE SENILE US
PRESIDENTIAL ROSARY DEVOTIONS BY A CATHOLIC CHRISTO-FASCIST IN DENIAL) or
an ASTROLOGICAL / ZODIAC BASIS: "For the invisible things of him from the
creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that
are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without
excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God,
neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their
foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became
fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made
like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping
things." [Romans 1:20-23]

It must be a common disease amongst especially AMERICANS given that during
a 8 FEBRUARY 2024 press conference, US PRESIDENT BIDEN told reporters, “My
memory is fine.” In response to Hur’s report, Biden said, “I’m
well-meaning, and I’m an elderly man, and I know what the hell I’m doing.
I’ve been president. I put this country back on its feet. I don’t need his
recommendation.”

“Let me tell you something. Some of you have commented. I wear, since the
day he died every single day, the rosary he got from our Lady of …” Biden
continued before suddenly appearing to forget which parish his son’s rosary
came from [or that during his "bury my disgraced corpse in this place" tour
of IRELAND impugned our DEMOCRACY].
<https://americanmilitarynews.com/2024/02/videos-biden-forgets-things-in-speech-defending-his-memory/>

#46 - 𝌳廓 = #497
COGITO: [#35, #75, #15, #56, #39] as #46 - ENLARGEMENT (K'UO)

[#35 {@1: Sup: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN (#35); Ego: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN (#35)}
#75 {@2: Sup: 29 - DECISIVENESS: TUAN (#64); Ego: 75 - FAILURE: SHIH (#110
- MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%30})}
#15 {@3: Sup: 44 - STOVE: TSAO (#108 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%25}); Ego: 15
- REACH: TA (#125)}
#56 {@4: Sup: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#127); Ego: 56 - CLOSED MOUTH: CHIN
(#181 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE WORDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS {%24} / I AM
NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING{%35})}
#39] {@5: Sup: 58 - GATHERING IN: HSI (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN
BEHAVIOUR {%25}); Ego: 39 - RESIDENCE: CHU (#220 - I CURSE NOT A GOD {%38}
/ I CURSE NOT A GOD {%38})}

TELOS TOTAL: #220

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?male:185&feme:220&ontic:586&deme:438&idea:220>

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #586

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #438

#949 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #220 as [#2, #1, #300, #40, #200, #6, #400] =
ʼashmurâh(H821): {UMBRA: #546 % #41 = #13} 1) watch (a period of time),
*NIGHT*-*WATCH*;

On Friday, 15 JULY 2022, at the end of his formal visit to the Palestinian
Authority, US PRESIDENT BIDEN's convoy headed (ie. jīng guò (經過): *TO* *GO*
*THROUGH* / "THERE IS A GREAT GULF FIXED: SO THAT THEY WHICH WOULD PASS
[diabaínō (G1224): *TO* *PASS* *THROUGH*, *CROSS* *OVER*] FROM HENCE TO YOU
CANNOT; NEITHER CAN THEY PASS TO US, THAT WOULD COME FROM THENCE." [Luke
16:26]) toward Manger Square. Saint Catherine’s, adjacent to the basilica,
is where the LATIN PATRIARCH OF JERUSALEM traditionally holds the crowded
*MIDNIGHT* Mass on Christmas Eve. Last Friday, anticipating Mr. Biden’s
visit, it was empty.

#11 - 𝌐差 = #462
COGITO: [#50, #54, #68, #38, #6] as #11 - DIVERGENCE (CH'A)

APPRAISAL #4: Passing over small acts of goodness, (過小善善)
He will not overcome. (不克)
FATHOMING #4: Foregoing small acts of goodness (過小善)
MEANS: He cannot reach greatness. (不能至大也)

guò (過): 1. to cross; to go over; to pass, 2. too, 3. particle to indicate
experience, 4. to surpass; to exceed, 5. to experience; to pass time, 6. to
go, 7. a mistake, 8. a time; a round, 9. Guo, 10. to die, 11. to shift, 12.
to endure, 13. *TO* *PAY* *A* *VISIT*; *TO* *CALL* *ON*

#220 as [#10, #100, #4, #40, #6, #50, #10] = qâdam (H6923): {UMBRA: #144 %
#41 = #21} 1) to meet, come or be in front, confront, go before; 1a)
(Piel); 1a1) to meet, confront, come to meet, *RECEIVE*; 1a2) to go before,
go in front, be in front; 1a3) to lead, be beforehand, anticipate,
forestall; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to come in front; 1b2) to confront,
anticipate;

#570 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #185 as [#10, #4, #200, #300, #50, #6] = dârash
(H1875): {UMBRA: #504 % #41 = #12} 1) to resort to, seek, seek with care,
enquire, require; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to resort to, frequent (a place), (tread
a place); 1a2) to consult, enquire of, seek; i) of God; ii) of heathen
gods, necromancers; 1a3) *TO* *SEEK* *DEITY* *IN* *PRAYER* *AND* *WORSHIP*;
I) God; ii) heathen deities; 1a4) to seek (with a demand), demand, require;
1a5) to investigate, enquire; 1a6) to ask for, require, demand; 1a7) to
practice, study, follow, seek with application; 1a8) to seek with care,
care for; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to allow oneself to be enquired of, consulted
(only of God); 1b2) to be sought, be sought out; 1b3) to be required (of
blood);

“After going to the grotto he came to Saint Catherine’s Church, where I
#220 - *RECEIVED* him,” Father Faltas said, in an exclusive interview with
America. “He arrived with the Custos and only one Secret Service agent.”

“He took a rosary out of his pocket, saying, ‘I ALWAYS PRAY WITH A ROSARY,’
and remembered his son Beau. He cried. He was very emotional,” Father
Faltas said, about the moment in which Mr. Biden kneeled alone in a wooden
pew, the rosary in his hands, and *PRAYED*.

#868 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #220 as [#30, #2, #400, #6, #30, #400] =
bᵉthûwlâh(H1330): {UMBRA: #443 % #41 = #33} 1) *VIRGIN*;

-- THE HAIL MARY --

"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you;
blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. (#469 / #386)
Amen." (#486 / #401)

#220 as [#40, #80, #50, #10, #40] = pânîym (H6440): {UMBRA: #180 % #41 =
#16} 1) face; 1a) face, faces; 1b) presence, person; 1c) *FACE* (*OF*
*SERAPHIM* *OR* *CHERUBIM*); 1d) face (of animals); 1e) face, surface (of
ground); 1f) as adv of loc/temp; 1f1) before and behind, toward, in front
of, forward, formerly, from beforetime, before; 1g) with prep; 1g1) in
front of, before, to the front of, in the presence of, in the face of, at
the face or front of, from the presence of, from before, from before the
face of;

YOUTUBE: "HAIL HOLY QUEEN (SISTER ACT)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctjG4MjJwEA>

#1576 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #469 as [#1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #200, #300,
#800, #200] = anankastōs (G317): {UMBRA: #1576 % #41 = #18} 1) by *FORCE*
*OR* *CONSTRAIN*;

#929 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #486 as [#1, #80, #70, #20, #100, #10, #9, #8,
#200, #70, #50, #300, #1, #10] = apokrínomai (G611): {UMBRA: #452 % #41 =
#1} 1) *TO* *GIVE* *AN* *ANSWER *TO* *A* *QUESTION* *PROPOSED*, *TO*
*ANSWER*; 2) to begin to speak, but always where something has preceded
(either said or done) to which the remarks refer;

#161 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #586 as [#10, #70, #50, #6, #20, #5] = ʻânâh
(H6030): {UMBRA: #125 % #41 = #2} 1) to answer, respond, testify, speak,
shout; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to answer, respond to; 1a2) to testify, respond as a
witness; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to make answer; 1b2) to be answered, receive
answer; 1c) (Qal) *TO* *SING*, *UTTER* *TUNEFULLY*; 1d) (Qal) to dwell;

Mr. Biden appeared to still be affected by the experience when he got up
and began walking around Saint Catherine’s. “To his left, a group of
children began to *SING* for him—I don’t remember which song—but a group of
kids from the Terra Sancta school, from different grades, began singing,”
Father Faltas said, “and this seemed to comfort him.

#1351 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #438 as [#80, #10, #1, #200, #800, #200, #10,
#50] = piázō (G4084): {UMBRA: #898 % #41 = #37} 1) to *LAY* *HOLD* *OF*; 2)
to take, capture; 2a) of fishes; 3) to apprehend; 3a) of a man, in order to
imprison him;

“He walked right into the group of them, *HUGGING* *THEM*, and composed
himself with them. He spoke of his son, and a barrier seemed to fall. It
was his choice to join them. He wanted to go and kiss the children.”

And then the president turned to leave. “He said goodbye to the Franciscans
at the door and went on his way,” Father Faltas said. Mr. Biden drove from
Bethlehem to Jerusalem, only six miles away, where he boarded a helicopter
for a departure ceremony at Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion Airport, from which he
flew directly to Jeddah, in Saudi Arabia.
<https://www.americamagazine.org/faith/2022/07/19/joe-biden-bethlehem-church-243380>

cè (測): 1. to measure, 2. to test, 3. a measure of depth, 4. clear, 5.
interrogate with torture, 6.deep, 7. to conjecture; to estimate

The CRUX of the matter is that there are 2 x #364 = #728 cosmological
considerations within the T'AI HSŨAN CHING by YANG HSIUNG associated to the
TETRAGRAMS in conformity with the GRAND INCEPTION (Tàichū: 太初) [TETRA: #36
/ #7] new moon 🌑 on 21 DECEMBER 104 BCE (103 BCE with #0 CE) + 32 x 19
metonic lunar cycles = #505 CE as MALKUTH (kingdom) - IN CONTENTION WITH
THE BIPARTITE #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111 ... #175 ... #260... #369 as #71
- ROMAN DICTATORSHIP WORLDVIEW ... 21 DECEMBER 2006 ... 21 DECEMBER 2025)
and the notion of TRIPARTITE NUMBER: "Confucians of the Western Han dynasty
(206 BCE to 8 CE) presumed philosophical consistency in the Changes text
for several reasons. Tradition told them that the Changes had originated in
a set of cosmic emblems (three­-line graphs called "trigrams") invented by
the first culture­ hero, and then expanded by successive great sages of
hoary antiquity into the well­-known six­-line graphs ("hexagrams"), which
are 64 in number [as equivalent to a concept of BIPARTITE #1080 - HETEROS
NUMBER in expressing a TENET PRINCIPLE: #57, #43, #41, #39, #25 of ROMAN
GOVERNANCE]. One popular legend also depicted the mature Confucius
diligently studying the Changes text to perfect his understanding. For
these reasons, Han scholars looked to the Changes to express a PERFECT
VISION OF SAGEHOOD AND THE COSMOS. Despite the frustrations occasioned by
the incredible diversity of the Changes text, Han scholars worked hard to
find underlying principles in the sequence of hexagrams and their internal
structure. In seeking structure in the Changes, they found structure [IN
CONSTITUTING A FINELY GRADED SEQUENCE OF EIGHTY-­ONE PHASES IN THE ANNUAL
CYCLE, A VIRTUAL COSMIC PATTERN IN THE FORM OF A METAPHYSICAL PROSE­-POEM,
page 15]; and where there was none to find, they invented structure to
satisfy their need for coherence." [NYLAN, page 7]

It is therefore a distinct SOVEREIGN claim as a SCHOOL OF THOUGHT (bottom)
which by its COURSE-trochos of NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] then differs to
the LUOSHU SQUARE DEPENDENCY (ie. the centre 3x3 matrix to the Graeco-Roman
Square pairs as a DOMINION control to the LUOSHU Square anchors and the
hypotenuse similarly to the #71 - DOMINION array) conception of NATURE as
GRECO-ROMAN #71 - WORLDVIEW (top) OF CHRISTO-FASCISM OF WHICH THE IRISH
CATHOLIC US PRESIDENT IS AN ADHERENT as then a distinct but nonetheless
common COSMOGONY expressed as the TORAH of 49J1W2D (49th JUBILEE + 9 YEARS)
+ 40 YEARS DESERT SOJOURN: "Wherefore I [did] ordain for thee the
year-weeks and the years and the jubilees: there are forty-nine jubilees
from the days of Adam until this day, and one week and two years and there
are yet forty years to come (literally “distant”) for learning the
COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD..." [Jubilee 50:4]

It must have been an acute aspiration over an IMPUTATION TO A LACK OF
ACADEMIC INTEGRITY which was the cause for your reply "MANY IDEAS ARE
INDEPENDENTLY DEVELOPED IN DIFFERENT CULTURES" since I previously @ 1642
HOURS ON 28 JANUARY 2023 conveyed to you the entire COGITO PENTAMORPH ARRAY
and NEURAL LINGUISTIC PRAGMA with #451 - PRAXIS OR RATIONALITY COEFFICIENT
as HEBREW / GREEK correspondences being a common cosmogony and nomenclature
of an anthropocentric sapient humanity to which cohesion of thought (ie.
whether mythos or fact as scientific views of temporality and consciousness
instantiation here and now) occurs.

But let's raise some reasonable points of CULPABILITY that you have with
your published translation and commentary of the CHINESE DAOist text known
as THE CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY published in 4 BCE pertaining to EMPIRE
GOVERNANCE

-- c. 1626 CE edition of the book in HARVARD LIBRARY
-- 1922 edition of the book (et al) source with UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA
-- 1927 edition of the book (et al) source with UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN

The ENGLISH BILL OF RIGHTS (1689) allowed Protestant citizens of England to
"have Arms for their Defence suitable to their Conditions and as allowed by
Law" right to bear arms "when Papists were both Armed and Imployed contrary
to Law" was an inspiration for the American Bill of Rights. Both require
jury trials, contain a right to keep and bear arms, prohibit excessive bail
and forbid "cruel and unusual punishments". Many liberties protected by
state constitutions and the Virginia Declaration of Rights were
incorporated into the Bill of Rights. Upon the arrival of the American
Revolution, many of the rights guaranteed by the Federal Bill of Rights
were recognized as being inspired by English law. A substantial body of
thought had been developed from the literature of republicanism in the
United States, typically demonstrated by the works of John Adams, who often
quoted Blackstone and Montesquieu verbatim, and applied to the creation of
state constitutions.

THE PRESENT BORDER CRISIS AND THE LACK OF ITS DEFENCE BY ARMED MILITIA WHO
PREFER TO SLAUGHTER PEOPLE WITHIN SCHOOLS, DISCOS, SUPERMARKETS OR IN THE
STREETS CONVEYS A CLEAR AMBIGUITY ABOUT THE NATURE OF CITIZEN RIGHTS AND
AVARICIOUS "GREED IS GOOD" WANT.

While the ideas of unalienable rights, the separation of powers and the
structure of the Constitution were largely influenced by the European
Enlightenment thinkers, like Montesquieu, John Locke and others, Benjamin
Franklin and Thomas Jefferson still had reservations about the existing
forms of government in Europe. In a speech at the Constitutional Convention
Franklin stated, "We have GONE BACK TO ANCIENT HISTORY FOR MODELS OF
GOVERNMENT, and examined different forms of those Republics ... And we have
viewed modern States all round Europe but find none of their Constitutions
suitable to our circumstances."

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM AS TABLE TALK IDEA #90 - 3 /4 JANUARY 1942: "For two
thousand years the expression "CAESAR" personified the supreme authority.
The Japanese also have their own expression to indicate the highest
authority: they say "Tenno", which means "Son of Heaven". The Japanese are
still at the point where we were sixteen hundred years ago, before the
Church crept into the affair.” [page 174]

Given the meta-descriptive principles of tetragrams #1 - 𝌆中 = #452 - CHINA
to which we have assigned a #451 - praxis of rationality co-efficient and a
pentamorphic COGITO: [#67, #14, #35, #15, #19] as #1 - CENTRE (CHUNG) ARRAY
are entirely UNIVERSAL VALUES of humanism.

The #CENTER (205 <-> 164) intersection of the 9x9x9 = 729 appraisals and
nomenclature as its ONTIC premise being an extension of the COGITO to
include the SEPTET VOLUNTĀTIS / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPES OF ANTIQUITY
produces the IDEA TEMPLATE TO QUEEN VICTORIA's LETTERS PATENT.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?telos:205&intersect:164&type:1>

You may have different semantics and political consensus but at core it is
a common anthropocentric / cosmogonic reality.

We had sometime ago provided Oxford University with details of HITLER'S
TABLE TALK anchoring [#26, #34, #30, #33] by exhibiting an equivalent locus
as referencing (ie. knowledge likely being associative with Japanese Sino
conquest) to the CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY as then unequivocally associated
to the LUO SHU #369 MAGIC SQUARE REFERENCE OBJECT / JUPITER (#135 / #405 /
#540 - STOICHEION OF THE KOSMOS) PRINCIPLE but also seemingly conforming to
the #249 - SATOR? / #205 - TENET? / #161 - ROTAS? contrivance (ie. as field
for spacial watch / actionable zones rather than 5 x #73 cyclical
progression stages) of the BIPARTITE NUMBER (@1 - FASCISM IS A RETURN TO
THE TRADITIONS OF ANCIENT ROME; @5 - THE STATE IS THE GREATEST ROMAN
INVENTION) PARADIGM as being pseudo metaphysics.

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM [#33] -> #80 - LABOURING (CH'IN): 12 - 16 DECEMBER AS
IDEA #75 - 13 DECEMBER 1941: "The war will be over one day. I shall then
consider that my life's final task [qín (勤): *DILIGENTLY*; *INDUSTRIOUSLY*,
*DUTY*; *WORK*] will be to *SOLVE* *THE* *RELIGIOUS* *PROBLEM*. Only then
will the life of the German native be guaranteed once and for all.

I don't interfere in matters of belief. Therefore I can't allow churchmen
to interfere with temporal affairs. The organised lie must be smashed. The
State must remain the absolute master." [pages 143]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:勤>

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM [#26] -> #12 - YOUTHFULNESS (T'UNG): 9 - 13 FEBRUARY
AS IDEA #147 - 10 FEBRUARY 1942: "He believed that anyone who runs over a
*CHILD* [tóng (童): *CHILD*] should be put in prison at once. He didn't
skirt the edge of the road, as many people do, but instead he stuck rather
to the top of the camber, always mindful of the *CHILD* [tóng (童): *CHILD*]
who might unexpectedly emerge." [page 309]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:童>

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM [#34] -> #53 - ETERNITY (YUNG): 13 - 17 AUGUST AS IDEA
#290 / #291 - 16 AUGUST 1942: "Stalin is an anarchist educated in an
ecclesiastical college! Our newspapers ought to ask whether he and
Churchill *SANG* *PSALMS* [yǒng (永): *TO* *SING*; *TO* *CHANT*] together in
Moscow!" [page 636]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:永>

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM [#30] -> #57 - GUARDEDNESS (SHO): 31 AUGUST - 4
SEPTEMBER AS IDEA #306 - 31 AUGUST 1942: "Churchill, the raddled old whore
of journalism, picked up a few crumbs. Churchill is an *UNPRINCIPLED* [shǒu
(守): *PERSONAL* *INTEGRITY*; *MORAL* *CHARACTER*] *SWINE*. A perusal of his
memoirs proves it; in them he strips himself naked before the public. God
help a nation that accepts the leadership of a Thing like that!" [page 678]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:守>

Accordingly to MAO TSE-TUNG's AUGUST 1937 treatise ON CONTRADICTION: "The
law of contradiction in things, that is, the law of the unity of opposites,
is the fundamental law of nature and of society and therefore also the
fundamental law of thought, is the basic law of materialist dialectics.
Lenin said, "Dialectics in the proper sense is the study of contradiction
in the very essence of objects." Lenin often called this law the essence of
dialectics; he also called it the kernel of dialectics.

#27 - DUTIES (SHIH) as [#8 - OPPOSITION (KAN), #10 - DEFECTIVENESS /
DISTORTION (HSIEN), #4 - BARRIER (HSIEN), #5 - KEEPING SMALL (SHAO)] /
    #432 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 30 NOVEMBER 2023 as [#8, #10, #4, #400,
#10] /
#468 = #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #17 - HOLDING BACK (JUAN) as [#6, #8,
#10, #4, #400, #40] = chîydâh (H2420): {UMBRA: #27 % #41 = #27} 1) riddle,
difficult question, parable, enigmatic saying or question, perplexing
saying or question; 1a) riddle (dark obscure utterance); 1b) riddle, enigma
(to be guessed); 1c) *PERPLEXING* *QUESTIONS* (*DIFFICULT*); 1d) double
dealing (with 'havin');

In studying this law, therefore, we cannot but touch upon a variety of #468
- *QUESTIONS*, upon a number of philosophical problems. If we can become
clear on all these problems, we shall arrive at a fundamental understanding
of materialist dialectics. The problems are: the two world outlooks (ie.
the dialectical conception and the metaphysical conception as HSUAN (玄)
HSUEH / XUE (學) MYSTERY LEARNING: fǎ dù (法度): [#40 - 𝌭法 = #491 / #52 - 𝌹度
= #503] - (A) LAW / within APPRAISAL #5: the expression (非學方也) means: "THIS
IS NOT THE WAY TO STUDY" as that which evolved from the later HAN DYNASTY
of 25-220 CE

NOTE that the notion xué shù (學術): *SCIENCE* has a single occurrence of shù
(術) within the CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY (太玄經) of 4 BCE is then associated
with an anomalous exclusion of any CHINESE ENGLISH PINYIN lexicon entries
for TETRA #17 - 𝌖䎡 = #468 as to suggest a HOMOGENEOUS social reform as
COMMUNIST political action which is inferred by the APPRAISAL #7: (執其術 /
共所歾) expression meaning "HOLDING FAST HIS PRINCIPLES. HE OFFERS HIS LIFE
FOR THE CAUSE."

zhí (執): 1. *TO* *IMPLEMENT*; *TO* *CARRY* *OUT*; *TO* *EXECUTE* *A*
*PLAN*, 2. a post; a position; a job, 3. to grasp; to hold, 4. *TO*
*GOVERN*; *TO* *ADMINISTER*; to be in charge of, 5. to arrest; to capture,
6. to maintain; to guard, 7. to block up, 8. to engage in, 9. to link up;
to draw in, 10. a good friend, 11. proof; certificate; receipt; voucher
qí (其): 1. his; hers; its; theirs, 2. to add emphasis, 3. used when asking
a question in reply to a question, 4. used when making a request or giving
an order, 5. he; her; it; them, 6. probably; likely, 7. will, 8. may, 9.
if, 10. or, 11. Qi

shù (術): 1. *METHOD*; *TACTICS*, 2. skill, 3. *ART*, 4. specialized;
technical, 5. a street; a road, 6. divination, 7. administrative division,
8. to narrate; to recount, 9. shu

gòng (共): 1. together, 2. to share, 3. *COMMUNIST*, 4. *TO* *CONNECT*; *TO*
*JOIN*; *TO* *COMBINE*, 5. to include, 6. all together; in total, 7. same;
in common, 8. and, 9. to cup one fist in the other hand, 10. *TO*
*SURROUND*; *TO* *CIRCLE*, 11. to provide, 12. respectfully, 13. Gong

suǒ (所): 1. measure word for houses, small buildings and institutions, 2.
*AN* *OFFICE*; *AN* *INSTITUTE*, 3. introduces a relative clause, 4. it, 5.
if; supposing, 6. a few; various; some, 7. a place; a location, 8.
indicates a passive voice, 9. that which, 10. an ordinal number, 11.
meaning, 12. garrison

mò (歾): drown; to end; to die

), the universality of contradiction, the particularity of contradiction,
the principal contradiction and the principal aspect of a contradiction,
the identity and struggle of the aspects of a contradiction, and the place
of antagonism in contradiction. [MAO TSE-TUNG, ON CONTRADICTION, AUGUST
1937]

#81 - TETRADS TO H'AI HSÜAN CHING (4 BCE) BEING IMPLICIT TO CHINESE
IDENTITY

#205 - COSMOLOGICAL DIAGRAM OF THE DRAGON KING / DRAGON GODS (龙神 LÓNGSHÉN)
Author: Aethelwolf Emsworth (Own work, Public Domain)

Each one of the four Dragon Kings of the Four Seas (四海龍王 Sìhǎi Lóngwáng)
each share the surname Ao (敖, meaning "playing" or "*PROUD*") and are
associated to a colour and a body of water corresponding to one of the four
cardinal directions and natural boundaries of China:

THE AZURE DRAGON or Blue-Green Dragon (靑龍 Qīnglóng), or Green Dragon (蒼龍
Cānglóng), is the Dragon God of the east, and of the essence of spring. His
proper name is Ao Guang (敖廣 or 敖光), and he is the patron of the East China
Sea.

THE RED DRAGON (赤龍 Chìlóng or 朱龍 Zhūlóng, literally "Cinnabar Dragon",
"Vermilion Dragon") is the Dragon God of the south and of the essence of
summer. He is the patron of the South China Sea and his proper name is Ao
Qin (敖欽).

THE BLACK DRAGON (黑龍 Hēilóng), also called "Dark Dragon" or "Mysterious
Dragon" (玄龍 Xuánlóng), is the Dragon God of the north and the essence of
winter. His proper names are Ao Shun (敖順) or Ao Ming (敖明), and his body of
water is Lake Baikal.

THE WHITE DRAGON (白龍 Báilóng) is the Dragon God of the west and the essence
of autumn. His proper names are Ao Run (敖閏), Ao Jun (敖君) or Ao Ji (敖吉). He
is the patron of Qinghai Lake.

Similarly it was upon consideration (with no reply so thank-you for your
condescension) over the philosophical metaphysical notion of "KÍNETIC AS
EUPHEMISM FOR WAR" (or later more properly #498 - KINESIS identified with
HILTER'S SUICIDE VIA A GUNSHOT TO THE HEAD on 30 APRIL 1945 and LIQUIDATION
OF THE KRAKOW GHETTO on 13 MARCH 1943) we conveyed an email @ 1342 HOURS ON
3 DECEMBER 2022 to Doctor JAMES HOWARD-JOHNSTON (University of Oxford,
Centre for Late Antiquity) and Professor BLAIR WORDEN (University of
Oxford, Faculty of History) titled "INFORMAL RESEARCH ON HITLER'S TABLE
TALK AS TRANSLATED BY THE LATE HUGH REDWALD TREVOR-ROPER" and articulated
the observation that the "following symmetry of IDEAS suggests that the #34
- JUPITER (#135 / #540) PRINCIPLE as bipartite notion derived from a
tripartite referencing template [as] STOICHEION OF THE KOSMOS (LUOSHU
ORDER) #369 - MATRIX [and] JUXTAPOSITION CONTROLLER likely underpins the
REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM as the TABLE TALK (1941-1944) being then deployed as a
μετακίνησις (metakínēsis) / ONTIC: #338, DEME: #328, MALE: #450, FEME: #277
schema against the autonomy as #2371 as [@277, @526, @338, @450, @328,
@452] = sōmatikōs (G4985): *BODILY* or *CORPORALLY*.

I put the notion to you PROFESSOR MICHAEL NYLAN that there is a #27 - DUTY
to discharge an accountability for the literary work titled T'AI HSÜAN
CHING (CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY) which you translated with commentary in
1993 that by the unrefuted evidence above, was responsible for World War II
as the deadliest military conflict in history. An estimated total of 70–85
million people perished, or about 3% of the 2.3 billion (est.) people that
comprised the global population in 1940.

Given such conflagration was for NAZI GERMANY the continuation of the
earlier 1914–1918 war where the total number of military and civilian
casualties in World War I was about 40 million: estimates range from around
15 to 22 million deaths and about 23 million wounded military personnel,
ranking it among the deadliest conflicts in human history.

I've patiently waited over 22 years for there to have been some requital as
acknowledgement over labouring for over 30 years as prior to AMERICA's time
of need as 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 and I am appalled by the PUBLIC SLANDER and
SOCIETAL EXCLUSION which I have received, but what do you expect from a
country which legislates JEWISH myths as blasphemy -- 106 STATUTE 102
PUBLIC LAW 102-268 ON 13 APRIL 1992.

So we make this public testimony against you for we know from news media
reporting of US PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMPs term in office that AMERICAN's are
insensitive towards any compulsion to give truthful answers.

MICHAEL NYLAN (BERKELEY.EDU) @ 0418 HOURS ON 12 FEBRUARY 2024: "Sorry, I,
too, participated in Sept. 11.

Your aggressiveness does not mean that I need to continue the
conversation."

YOUTUBE: "EYE OF THE NEEDLE (SIA)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kg0EdD7tzE>

"AND YOU'RE LOCKED INSIDE MY HEART
AND YOUR MELODY'S AN ART
AND I WON'T LET THE TERROR IN
I'M STEALING TIME THROUGH THE EYE (#6000 [146,097 days] % 22 = 13 SEPTEMBER
2001) OF THE NEEDLE"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?male:223&feme:157&ontic:157&deme:249&lexicon:H3826,H6030,H4172,H2166,H5869>

{@4: Sup: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#223); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#157 - I AM
NOT ONE OF PRATING TONGUE {%17} / I HAVE NO STRONG DESIRE EXCEPT FOR MY OWN
PROPERTY {%41})}

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #157

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #249

DOLF @ 0859 HOURS ON 12 FEBRUARY 2024: "As you'd know: "TIME IS WHAT CANNOT
BE OVERCOME" since it has DOMINION over every person.

    #295 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 11 FEBRUARY 2024 as [#20, #200, #60, #10,
#5] = korçêʼ (H3764): {UMBRA: #281 % #41 = #35} 1) *THRONE*, royal chair;

But I can both TIME / NOUMENON RESONANCE as MIND / SOUL with the whole kit
and caboodle.

Do understand that I am writing from a different time zone for a particular
audience who culturally have a disregard for women and therefore you ought
not to convey any contempt and neither am I interested in original sin
discourse upon empathy as a product of a Catholic institutional eduction."

In case you were wondering such feasibility of a temporal heuristic with
noumenon referencing (ie. irrespective of any temporal relativity as axis
mundi) was our work in progress and calibration point #0 - WEDNESDAY 20
MARCH 1996 / NEW MOON 21 MARCH 1996 + 5 x #364 + #182 = 12 SEPTEMBER 2001
response to the World Trade Centre Terrorist Event.

#1091 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #281 as [#80, #1, #100, #1, #3, #5, #50, #800,
#40, #1, #10] = paragínomai (G3854): {UMBRA: #366 % #41 = #38} 1) to be
present, to come near, approach; 2) *TO* *COME* *FORTH*, *MAKE* *ONE'S*
*PUBLIC* *APPEARANCE*;

YOUTUBE: "9/11: AS EVENTS UNFOLD" (Uploaded: 11 SEPTEMBER 2018)

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEogeIIOJzU>

#1010 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #281 as [#30, #40, #300, #40, #200, #400] =
mishmereth (H4931): {UMBRA: #980 % #41 = #37} 1) *GUARD*, *CHARGE*,
*FUNCTION*, *OBLIGATION*, *SERVICE*, *WATCH*; 1a) guard, watch, house of
detention or confinement; 1b) keeping, preserving; 1c) charge, injunction;
1d) office, function (ceremonial);

#1091 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #281 as [#20, #100, #1, #300, #70, #400, #200]
= krátos (G2904): {UMBRA: #691 % #41 = #35} 1) force, strength; 2) power,
might: mighty with great power; 2a) a mighty deed, a work of power; 3)
*DOMINION*;

PHONE CALL @ 0947 HRS ON 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 GIVES GRAPPLE (354, 281)@[11,
28, 59, 38, 9, 48, 31, 56, 1] PROTOTYPE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2001.9.11&time:9.47&heuristic>

@9: Sup: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#354); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#281)}

TELOS TOTAL: #281 as [#30, #200, #1, #10, #40] = râʼâh (H7200): {UMBRA:
#206 % #41 = #1} 1) to see, look at, inspect, perceive, consider; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to see; 1a2) to see, perceive; 1a3) to see, have vision; 1a4)
to look at, see, regard, look after, see after, learn about, observe,
watch, look upon, look out, find out; 1a5) to see, observe, consider, look
at, give attention to, discern, distinguish; 1a6) to look at, gaze at; 1b)
(Niphal); 1b1) to appear, present oneself; 1b2) to be seen; 1b3) to be
visible; 1c) (Pual) to be seen; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to cause to see, show;
1d2) to cause to look intently at, behold, cause to gaze at; 1e) (Hophal);
1e1) to be caused to see, be shown; 1e2) to be exhibited to; 1f) (Hithpael)
*TO* *LOOK* *AT* *EACH* *OTHER*, *FACE*;

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #186

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #487

PHONE CALL: "HI *BABY* I'M... *BABY* YOU HAVE TO *LISTEN* TO ME...
CAREFULLY, I'M ON A PLANE THAT'S BEEN HIJACKED. I'M ON THE PLANE, I'M
*CALLING* FROM THE PLANE. I WANNA *TELL* YOU THAT I *LOVE* YOU. PLEASE
*TELL* MY *CHILDREN* THAT I *LOVE* THEM VERY MUCH, AND I'M SO *SORRY*
*BABE*. I *HOPE* TO BE ABLE TO *SEE* *YOUR* *FACE* AGAIN *BABY*. I *LOVE*
YOU *BABY*. I *LOVE* YOU. GOODBYE."

#287 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #186 as [#2, #70, #200, #10, #5] /
#327 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #186 as [#2, #70, #200, #10, #5, #40] = ʻîyr
(H5892): {UMBRA: #280 % #41 = #34} 1) excitement, anguish; 1a) of *TERROR*;
2) city, town (a place of waking, guarded); 2a) city, town;

#686 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #281 as [#5, #50, #1, #50, #300, #10, #70,
#200] = enantíos (G1727): {UMBRA: #686 % #41 = #30} 1) over against,
opposite; 1a) of place, opposite, contrary (of the wind); 2) metaphor; 2a)
*OPPOSED* *AS* *AN* *ADVERSARY*, *HOSTILE*, *ANTAGONISTIC* *IN* *FEELING*
*OR* *ACT*; 2b) an opponent;

#605 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #281 as [#5, #80, #10, #2, #70, #400, #30, #8]
= epiboulḗ (G1917): {UMBRA: #605 % #41 = #31} 1) *A* *PLAN* *FORMED*
*AGAINST* *ONE*, *A* *PLOT*;

#51 #25 #74
#73 #50 #27
#26 #75 #49

[TORAH PROTOTYPE (ON BACKS OF JEWS) #NINE DEFAULT QUANTUM: #231 ... #379
... #693 / NATURAL PROGRESSION: #150 ... #277 ... #450 = #YOD (#10) - 10
SEPTEMBER 2001 ... #MEM (#40) ... #TAU (#400)]

#75 - SOLVING THE RELIGIOUS PROBLEM
#126 - VOX IN EXCELSO ("A VOICE FROM ON HIGH")
#153 - FIGHT AGAINST FALSEHOOD, SUPERSTITION AND INTOLERANCE: SCIENCE IS
NOT DOGMATIC
#227 - DANCERS ON THE MEMORY OF GREAT MEN
#277 - SOLDIER HAS A BOUNDLESS AFFECTION
#303 - NEW YORK SKY-SCRAPERS: THEIR VULNERABILITY TO AIR ATTACK

#376 - CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE [FORMULA OF AUTONOMY: #0 (#897), #17 (#914),
#41 (#938), #65 (#962), #57 (#954)]

#425 - ONTIC PREMISE IN ACCORDANCE WITH QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT
DATED 29 OCTOBER 1900

#450 - TERRORIST vEVENT RESPONSE: #YOD (#10) + #MEM (#40) + #TAU (#400) +
#ALEPH (#1) AS PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY SPECTRUM / TEMPORAL HEURISTIC FOR
CONSCIOUSNESS INSTANTIATION

FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW: #897 as [#6, #40, #400, #5, #40, #6, #400] /
#451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY SPECTRUM (#452 … #532) as [#400, #5, #6, #40]
= tᵉhôwm (H8415): {UMBRA: #451 % #41 = #41} 1) deep, depths, deep places,
abyss, the deep, sea; 1a) deep (of subterranean waters); 1b) *DEEP*, *SEA*,
*ABYSSES* (*OF* *SEA*); 1c) primeval ocean, deep; 1d) deep, depth (of
river); 1e) *ABYSS*, *THE* *GRAVE*;

FORMULA OF HUMANITY: + #17 - HOLDING BACK (JUAN) = #914 as [#400, #6, #70,
#2, #6, #400, #10, #20] /
#483 = TETRA: #32 - LEGION (CHUNG) as [#400, #6, #70, #2, #5] = tôwʻêbah
(H8441): {UMBRA: #483 % #41 = #32} 1) a disgusting thing, abomination,
abominable; 1a) in ritual sense (of unclean food, idols, mixed marriages);
1b) *IN* *ETHICAL* *SENSE* (*OF* *WICKEDNESS* etc);

FORMULA OF AUTONOMY: + #41 - RESPONSE (YING) = #938 as [#2, #300, #30, #6,
#600] /
#376 as [#300, #30, #6, #40] /
#462 = TETRA: #11 - DIVERGENCE (CH’A) as [#6, #30, #300, #30, #6, #40, #10,
#40] = shâlôwm (H7965): {UMBRA: #376 % #41 = #7} 1) completeness,
soundness, welfare, peace; 1a) completeness (in number); 1b) safety,
soundness (in body); 1c) *WELFARE*, *HEALTH*, *PROSPERITY*; 1d) peace,
quiet, tranquillity, contentment; 1e) peace, friendship; 1e1) of human
relationships; 1e2) with God especially in covenant relationship; 1f)
*PEACE* (*FROM* *WAR*); 1g) peace (as adjective);

#938 as [#8, #300, #300, #8, #9, #8, #300, #5] = hēttáō (G2274): {UMBRA:
#1409 % #41 = #15} 1) to make less, inferior, to overcome; 1a) to be made
inferior; 1b) to overcome, worsted, *TO* *BE* *CONQUERED* *BY* *ONE*,
*FORCED* *TO* *YIELD* *TO* *ONE*; 1c) to hold a thing inferior, set
below;

FORMULA OF PROGRESSION: + #65 - INNER (NEI: *TENET*) = #962 as [#400, #6,
#200, #10, #300, #40, #6] /
#510 = TETRA: #59 - MASSING (CHU) as [#10, #200, #300] /
#551 - SECTION III OF LETTERS PATENT as [#30, #5, #6, #200, #10, #300] =
yârash (H3423): {UMBRA: #510 % #41 = #18} 1) to seize, dispossess, take
possession off, inherit, disinherit, occupy, impoverish, be an heir; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) *TO* *TAKE* *POSSESSION* *OF*; 1a2) to inherit; 1a3) to
impoverish, come to poverty, be poor; 1b) (Niphal) to be dispossessed, be
impoverished, come to poverty; 1c) (Piel) to devour; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1)
*TO* *CAUSE* *TO* *POSSESS* *OR* *INHERIT*; 1d2) *TO* *CAUSE* *OTHERS* *TO*
*POSSESS* *OR* *INHERIT*; 1d3) to impoverish; 1d4) to dispossess; 1d5) to
destroy, bring to ruin, disinherit;

#962 as [#9, #5, #70, #300, #8, #300, #70, #200] = theótēs (G2320): {UMBRA:
#592 % #41 = #18} 1) deity; 1a) the state of being God, *GODHEAD*;

DISCRIMINATING NORM: + #57 - GUARDEDNESS (SHOU) = #954 as [#40, #8, #6,
#900] /
#522 = TETRA: #71 - STOPPAGE (CHIH) as [#2, #8, #6, #90, #400, #10, #6] =
chûwts (H2351): {UMBRA: #104 % #41 = #22} 1) outside, outward, *STREET*,
the outside;

#954 as [#80, #1, #300, #70, #400, #40, #5, #50, #8] = patéō (G3961):
{UMBRA: #1186 % #41 = #38} 1) to tread; 1a) to trample, crush with the
feet; 1b) to advance by setting foot upon, tread upon: *TO* *ENCOUNTER*
*SUCCESSFULLY* *THE* *GREATEST* *PERILS* *FROM* *THE* *MACHINATIONS* *AND*
*PERSECUTIONS* *WITH* *WHICH* *SATAN* *WOULD* *FAIN* *THWART* *THE*
*PREACHING* *OF* *THE* *GOSPEL*; 1c) to tread under foot, trample on, i.e.
to treat with insult and contempt: to desecrate the holy city by
devastation and outrage;

#425 as [#4, #70, #50, #300, #1] = dídōmi (G1325): {UMBRA: #868 % #41 = #7}
1) to give; 2) to give something to someone; 2a) of one's own accord to
give one something, to his advantage; 2a1) to bestow a gift; 2b) to grant,
give to one asking, let have; 2c) to supply, furnish, necessary things; 2d)
to give over, deliver; 2d1) to reach out, extend, present; 2d2) of a
writing; 2d3) to give over to one's care, intrust, commit; i) something to
be administered; ii) *TO* *GIVE* *OR* *COMMIT* *TO* *SOME* *ONE*
*SOMETHING* *TO* *BE* *RELIGIOUSLY* *OBSERVED*; 2d4) to give what is due or
obligatory, to pay: wages or reward; 2d5) to furnish, endue; 2e) to give;
2e1) to cause, profuse, give forth from one's self; i) to give, hand out
lots; 2e2) to appoint to an office; 2e3) to cause to come forth, i.e. as
the sea, death and Hell are said to give up the dead who have been engulfed
or received by them; 2e4) to give one to someone as his own; i) as an
object of his saving care; ii) to give one to someone, to follow him as a
leader and master; iii) to give one to someone to care for his interests;
iv) *TO* *GIVE* *ONE* *TO* *SOMEONE* *TO* *WHOM* *HE* *ALREADY* *BELONGED*,
*TO* *RETURN*; 2e5) to grant or permit one; i) to commission;

PRE-EMPTIVE *CAMEL* ACTION @ 0820 HRS ON 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 GIVES GRAPPLE
(328, 425)@[81, 32, 73, 20, 43, 44, 65, 3, 64] PROTOTYPE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2001.9.11&time:8.20&heuristic&male:328&feme:425&ontic:367&deme:722&idea:425>

{@9: Sup: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#328); Ego: 64 - SINKING: CH'EN (#425)}

TELOS TOTAL: #425 as [#1, #10, #50, #10, #3, #40, #1, #300, #10] = aínigma
(G135): {UMBRA: #115 % #41 = #33} 1) an *OBSCURE* *SAYING*, enigma, riddle;
2) an obscure thing;

#427 as [#10, #400, #3, #4, #4, #6] /
#827 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #328 as [#400, #400, #3, #6, #4, #4, #10] =
gâdad (H1413): {UMBRA: #11 % #41 = #11} 1) *TO* *PENETRATE*, *CUT*,
*ATTACK*, *INVADE*; 1a) (Qal) to penetrate, cut into; 1b) (Hithpoel); 1b1)
to cut oneself; 1b2) to gather in troops or crowds;

#1721 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #425 as [#20, #70, #200, #40, #70, #20, #100,
#1, #300, #800, #100] = kosmokrátōr (G2888): {UMBRA: #1721 % #41 = #40} 1)
*LORD* *OF* *THE* *WORLD*, *PRINCE* *OF* *THIS* *AGE*; 1a) the devil and
his demons;

#691 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #367 as [#6, #2, #3, #40, #30, #10, #600] =
gâmâl (H1581): {UMBRA: #73 % #41 = #32} 1) *CAMEL*; 1a) as property, as
beast of burden, for riding, forbidden for food;

#341 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #722 as [#200, #80, #1, #50, #10] = râphâʼ
(H7495): {UMBRA: #281 % #41 = #35} 1) to heal, make healthful; 1a) (Qal) to
heal; 1a1) of God; 1a2) healer, physician (of men); 1a3) *OF* *HURTS* *OF*
*NATIONS* *INVOLVING* *RESTORED* *FAVOUR* (fig); 1a4) of individual
distresses (fig); 1b) (Niphal) to be healed; 1b1) literal (of persons);
1b2) of water, pottery; 1b3) of national hurts (fig); 1b4) of personal
distress (fig); 1c) (Piel) to heal; 1c1) literal; 1c2) of national defects
or hurts (fig); 1d) (Hithpael) in order to get healed (infinitive);

------------

#443 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #281 as [#5, #60, #5, #80, #30, #1, #3, #8,
#200, #1, #50] = ekplḗssō (G1605): {UMBRA: #1343 % #41 = #31} 1) to strike
out, expel by a blow, drive out or away; 2) to cast off by a blow, to drive
out; 2a) commonly, to strike one out of self-possession, to strike with
panic, shock, astonish; 3) *TO* *BE* *STRUCK* *WITH* *AMAZEMENT*,
*ASTONISHED*, *AMAZED*;

#871 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #487 as [#6, #400, #300, #40, #70, #50, #5] =
shâmaʻ (H8085): {UMBRA: #410 % #41 = #41} 1) *TO* *HEAR*, *LISTEN* *TO*,
*OBEY*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to hear (perceive by ear); 1a2) to hear of or
concerning; 1a3) to hear (have power to hear); 1a4) to hear with attention
or interest, listen to; 1a5) to understand (language); 1a6) to hear (of
judicial cases); 1a7) to listen, give heed; i) to consent, agree; ii) to
grant request; 1a8) to listen to, yield to; 1a9) to obey, be obedient; 1b)
(Niphal); 1b1) to be heard (of voice or sound); 1b2) to be heard of; 1b3)
to be regarded, be obeyed; 1c) (Piel) to cause to hear, call to hear,
summon; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to cause to hear, *TELL*, proclaim, utter a
sound; 1d2) to sound aloud (musical term); 1d3) to make proclamation,
summon; 1d4) to cause to be heard; 1e) sound;

#1091 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #281 as [#6, #20, #80, #300, #70, #10, #5,
#600] = peshaʻ (H6588): {UMBRA: #450 % #41 = #40} 1) transgression,
rebellion; 1a) *TRANSGRESSION* (*AGAINST* *INDIVIDUALS*); 1b)
*TRANSGRESSION* (*NATION* *AGAINST* *NATION*); 1c) *TRANSGRESSION*
(*AGAINST* *GOD*); 1c1) in general; 1c2) as recognised by sinner; 1c3) as
God deals with it; 1c4) as God forgives; 1d) guilt of transgression; 1e)
punishment for transgression; 1f) offering for transgression;

#374 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #354 as [#300, #6, #2, #10, #50, #6] = shâbâh
(H7617): {UMBRA: #307 % #41 = #20} 1) *TO* *TAKE* *CAPTIVE*; 1a) (Qal);
1a1) to take captive; 1a2) captive (participle); 1a3) to lead captive; 1b)
(Niphal) to be taken captive;

#183 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #186 as [#7, #70, #100, #6] = zâʻaq (H2199):
{UMBRA: #177 % #41 = #13} 1) *TO* *CRY*, *CRY* *OUT*, *CALL*, *CALL* *FOR*
*HELP*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to call (to one's aid); 1a2) to cry, cry out (in
need); 1b) (Niphal) to be assembled, be called together, be joined
together; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to call, call out, call together, summon; 1c2)
to make a crying, proclaim; 1c3) to have a proclamation made; 1c4) to call
out to, call out at;

#554 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #186 as [#400, #50, #8, #40, #50, #6] = nâcham
(H5162): {UMBRA: #98 % #41 = #16} 1) *TO* *BE* *SORRY*, *CONSOLE*
*ONESELF*, *REPENT*, *REGRET*, *COMFORT*, *BE* *COMFORTED*; 1a) (Niphal);
1a1) to be sorry, be moved to pity, have compassion; 1a2) to be sorry, rue,
suffer grief, repent; 1a3) to comfort oneself, be comforted; 1a4) to
comfort oneself, ease oneself; 1b) (Piel) to comfort, console; 1c) (Pual)
to be comforted, be consoled; 1d) (Hithpael); 1d1) to be sorry, have
compassion; 1d2) to rue, repent of; 1d3) to comfort oneself, be comforted;
1d4) to ease oneself;

#1181 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #354 as [#80, #100, #70, #5, #30, #80, #9, #7,
#800] = proelpízō (G4276): {UMBRA: #1182 % #41 = #34} 1) to *HOPE* before;

#186 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #186 as [#6, #40, #80, #50, #10] /
#206 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #186 as [#6, #40, #80, #50, #10, #20] = pânîym
(H6440): {UMBRA: #180 % #41 = #16} 1) *FACE*; 1a) face, faces; 1b)
presence, person; 1c) face (of seraphim or cherubim); 1d) face (of

#616 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #186 as [#40, #10, #50, #10, #100, #6, #400] =
yânaq (H3243): {UMBRA: #160 % #41 = #37} 1) to suckle, nurse, suck; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to suck; 1a2) suckling, *BABE* (subst); 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to
give suck to, nurse; 1b2) nursing, nursing woman, nurse (participle);

#599 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #186 as [#1, #3, #1, #80, #8, #200, #1, #300,
#5] = agapáō (G25): {UMBRA: #886 % #41 = #25} 1) of persons; 1a) to
welcome, to entertain, to be fond of, *TO* *LOVE* *DEARLY*; 2) of things;
2a) to be well pleased, to be contented at or with a thing;

#1172 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #281 as [#6, #30, #40, #6, #80, #400, #10,
#600] = môwphêth (H4159): {UMBRA: #526 % #41 = #34} 1) wonder, sign,
miracle, portent; 1a) *WONDER* (*AS* *A* *SPECIAL* *DISPLAY* *OF* *GOD'S*
*POWER*); 1b) sign, token (of future event);

#1415 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #281 as [#1, #500, #10, #30, #1, #100, #3,
#400, #100, #70, #200] = aphilárgyros (G866): {UMBRA: #1415 % #41 = #21} 1)
*NOT* *LOVING* *MONEY*, not avaricious;

"AND AGAIN I SAY UNTO YOU, IT IS EASIER FOR A CAMEL TO GO THROUGH THE
*EYE*-G5169 OF A NEEDLE, THAN FOR A RICH MAN (ie. a COUNTY COURT JUDGE ON
13 SEPTEMBER 2023 SHOWED A CONTEMPT FOR THIS ACTION ALBEIT WE HAD AN
INCORRECT LOCUS) TO ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

#929 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #281 as [#300, #100, #400, #80, #8, #40, #1] =
trýpēma (G5169): {UMBRA: #929 % #41 = #27} 1) a hole, (*EYE* *OF* *THE*
*NEEDLE*);

YOUTUBE: "GLORIA IN EXELSIS DEO (OSWALD SATTLER)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXgOOtzxyy8>

WHEN HIS DISCIPLES HEARD IT, THEY WERE EXCEEDINGLY AMAZED, SAYING, WHO THEN
CAN BE SAVED? BUT JESUS BEHELD THEM, AND SAID UNTO THEM, WITH MEN THIS IS
IMPOSSIBLE; BUT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE." [Matthew 19:24-26]

#508 = #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #57 - GUARDEDNESS (SHOU) / FEME
CHECKSUM TOTAL: #427 as [#20, #30, #8, #100, #70, #50, #70, #40, #70, #50]
= klēronómos (G2818): {UMBRA: #658 % #41 = #2} 1) one who receives by lot,
an heir; 1a) an heir; 1b) *IN* *MESSIANIC* *USAGE*, *ONE* *WHO* *RECEIVES*
*HIS* *ALLOTTED* *POSSESSION* *BY* *RIGHT* *OF* *SONSHIP*; 2) one who has
acquired or obtained the portion allotted to him;

GRAPPLE (200, 427)@[12, 76, 30, 50, 57, 42, 63, 17, 80] PROTOTYPE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2024.2.14&time:6.48&heuristic&male:200&feme:427&ontic:368&deme:473&idea:427>

{@9: Sup: 22 - RESISTANCE: KE (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY
{%8} / I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY {%8}); Ego: 80 - LABOURING:
CH'IN (#427)}

TELOS TOTAL: #427 as [#20, #5, #100, #1, #300, #1] = kéras (G2768): {UMBRA:
#326 % #41 = #39} 1) a horn; 1a) of animals; 1b) since animals (esp. bulls)
defend themselves with their horns, the horn with the Hebrews (and other
nations) is a symbol of strength and courage, and used as such in a variety
of phrases; 1b1) *A* *MIGHTY* *AND* *VALIANT* *HELPER*, *THE* *AUTHOR* *OF*
*DELIVERANCE*, of the Messiah; 1c) a projecting extremity in a shape like a
horn, a point, apex: as of an altar;

#427 as [#4, #5, #8, #200, #10, #200] = déēsis (G1162): {UMBRA: #427 % #41
= #17} 1) need, indigence, want, privation, penury; 2) *A* *SEEKING*,
*ASKING*, *ENTREATING*, *ENTREATY* *TO* *GOD* *OR* *TO* *MAN*;

    #382 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 14 FEBRUARY 2024 as [#5, #10, #200, #8,
#30, #9, #70, #50] /
#427 as [#5, #10, #200, #8, #30, #9, #70, #40, #5, #50] = eisérchomai
(G1525): {UMBRA: #1041 % #41 = #16} 1) to go out or come in: to enter; 1a)
of men or animals, as into a house or a city; 1b) of Satan taking
possession of the body of a person; 1c) of things: as food, that enters
into the eater's mouth; 2) metaph.; 2a) *OF* *ENTRANCE* *INTO* *ANY*
*CONDITION*, *STATE* *OF* *THINGS*, *SOCIETY*, *EMPLOYMENT*; 2a1) to arise,
come into existence, begin to be; 2a2) of men, to come before the public;
2a3) to come into life; 2b) of thoughts that come into the mind;

#427 as [#5, #20, #400, #2] /
#462 = #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #11 - DIVERGENCE (CH'A) as [#20,
#400, #2, #40] = kâthâb (H3791): {UMBRA: #422 % #41 = #12} 1) a writing,
document, edict; 1a) register, enrolment, roll; 1b) *MODE* *OF* *WRITING*,
*CHARACTER*, *LETTER*; 1c) letter, document, a writing; 1d) a written
edict; 1d1) of royal enactment; 1d2) of divine authority;

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #368

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #473 = #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #22 - RESISTANCE
(KE)

#558 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #473 as [#80, #300, #8, #50, #70, #50] = ptēnón
(G4421): {UMBRA: #558 % #41 = #25} 1) *FURNISHED* *WITH* *WINGS*; 2)
winged, flying; 2a) of birds;

BING GPT4 ASSISTED SEARCH @ 0648 HOURS ON 14 FEBRUARY 2024: “The ANKH or
Anh is the same as the TAU CROSS, but with a round or oval top, symbolizing
eternity and immortality. It is also called CRUX ANSATA or the CROSS OF
LIFE. The TAU CROSS started life in Egypt as a pagan symbol and was later
adopted by CHRISTIANS (COPTS).

#1318 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #427 as [#20, #8, #100, #400, #60, #70, #400,
#200, #10, #50] = kērýssō (G2784): {UMBRA: #1728 % #41 = #6} 1) to be a
herald, to officiate as a herald; 1a) to proclaim after the manner of a
herald; 1b) always with the suggestion of formality, gravity and an
authority which must be listened to and obeyed; 2) *TO* *PUBLISH*,
*PROCLAIM* *OPENLY*: *SOMETHING* *WHICH* *HAS* *BEEN* *DONE*; 3) *USED*
*OF* *THE* *PUBLIC* *PROCLAMATION* *OF* *THE* *GOSPEL* *AND* *MATTERS*
*PERTAINING* *TO* *IT*, made by John the Baptist, by Jesus, by the apostles
and other Christian teachers;

#1121 as [#200, #300, #1, #400, #100, #70, #50] = staurós (G4716): {UMBRA:
#1271 % #41 = #41} 1) a cross; 1a) *A* *WELL* *KNOWN* *INSTRUMENT* *OF*
*MOST* *CRUEL* *AND* *IGNOMINIOUS* *PUNISHMENT*, borrowed by the Greeks and
Romans from the Phoenicians; to it were affixed among the Romans, down to
the time of Constantine the Great, the guiltiest criminals, particularly
the basest slaves, robbers, the authors and abetters of insurrections, and
occasionally in the provinces, at the arbitrary pleasure of the governors,
upright and peaceable men also, and even Roman citizens themselves; 1b) the
crucifixion which Christ underwent; 2) an upright 'stake', esp. a pointed
one, used as such in fences or palisades;

The Greek word σταυρός, which in the New Testament refers to the structure
on which Jesus died, appears as early as AD 200 in two papyri, Papyrus 66
and Papyrus 75 in a form that includes the use of a cross-like combination
of the letters tau and rho. This TAU-RHO / #871 = [#300, #1, #400, #100,
#70] symbol, the staurogram, appears also in Papyrus 45 (dated 250), again
in relation to the crucifixion of Jesus.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tau_cross>

<https://www.ebay.com/itm/403783656640>

#871 as [#5, #60, #6, #800] = çûwph (H5488): {UMBRA: #146 % #41 = #23} 1)
*REED*, *RUSH*, water plant; 1a) rushes; 1b) sea of rushes; 1b1) of Red
Sea; 1b2) of arms of Red Sea; 1b3) of Gulf of Suez; 1b4) of sea from
straits to Gulf of Akaba;

#772 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #200 as [#6, #10, #50, #70, #30, #6, #600] =
nâʻal (H5274): {UMBRA: #150 % #41 = #27} 1) to bar, lock, bolt; 1a) (Qal)
to bar, lock, bolt; 2) *TO* *FURNISH* *WITH* *SANDALS*, shoe; 2a) (Qal) to
shoe; 2b) (Hiphil) to give sandals;

Egyptologist Sir Alan H. Gardiner (1879 - 1963) thought it developed from a
sandal strap with the top loop going around one's ankle and the vertical
post attached to a sole at the toes. Gardiner came to his conclusion
because the Egyptian word for "sandal" was "nkh" which came from the same
root as "ANKH" and, further, because the sandal was a part of one's daily
life in ancient Egypt and the ANKH sign came to symbolize life. This theory
has never gained wide acceptance, however.
<https://www.worldhistory.org/Ankh/>

#353 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #368 as [#6, #30, #1, #60, #6, #200, #10, #40]
/
#811 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #200 as [#50, #1, #60, #200, #500] = ʼâçar
(H631): {UMBRA: #261 % #41 = #15} 1) to tie, bind, imprison; 1a) (Qal);
1a1) to tie, bind; 1a2) to tie, harness; 1a3) *TO* *BIND* (*WITH* *CORDS*);
1a4) *TO* *GIRD* (*RARE* *AND* *LATE*); 1a5) to begin the battle, make the
attack; 1a6) of obligation of oath (figurative); 1b) (Niphal) to be
imprisoned, bound; 1c) (Pual) to be taken prisoner;

The theory of Egyptologist E.A. Wallis Budge (1857-1934), who claims it
originated from the belt buckle of the goddess TAU CROSS, is considered
more probable but still not universally accepted. Wallis Budge equated the
ANKH with the Egyptian symbol TJET, the "KNOT OF ISIS", a ceremonial girdle
thought to represent female genitalia and symbolizing fertility.
<https://www.worldhistory.org/Ankh/>

#329 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #200 as [#6, #40, #7, #200, #70, #6] = zeraʻ
(H2233): {UMBRA: #277 % #41 = #31} 1) seed, sowing, offspring; 1a) a
sowing; 1b) seed; 1c) *SEMEN* *VIRILE*; 1d) offspring, descendants,
posterity, children; 1e) of moral quality; 1e1) a practitioner of
righteousness (fig.); 1f) sowing time (by meton);

#393 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #200 as [#40, #3, #300, #10, #40] = nâgash
(H5066): {UMBRA: #353 % #41 = #25} 1) to draw near, approach; 1a) (Qal) to
draw or come near; 1a1) of humans; i) of *SEXUAL* *INTERCOURSE*; 1a2) of
inanimate subject; i) to approach one another; 1a3) (Niphal) to draw near;
1a4) (Hiphil) to cause to approach, bring near, bring; 1a5) (Hophal) to be
brought near; 1a6) (Hithpael) to draw near;

The Egyptian hieroglyph representing life is called the ANKH. The ANKH
cross of Egypt is a TAU CROSS that is topped by an inverted tear shape and
associated with MAAT, the goddess of Truth. It also represents the *SEXUAL*
*UNION* of ISIS, the Egyptian archetypal wife and mother, and OSIRIS, the
Egyptian god of life, death, and fertility.”

#246 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #200 as [#40, #200, #1, #5] = marʼâh (H4759):
{UMBRA: #246 % #41 = #41} 1) vision; 1a) mode of revelation; 2) *MIRROR*;

#690 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #200 as [#1, #200, #300, #100, #1, #80, #8] =
astrapḗ (G796): {UMBRA: #690 % #41 = #34} 1) lightning; 1a) of the *GLEAM*
*OF* *A* *LAMP*;

The association of the ANKH with the *MIRROR* was no chance occurrence. The
Egyptians believed that the afterlife was a *MIRROR* image of life on earth
and *MIRRORS* were thought to contain magical properties. During the
FESTIVAL OF THE *LANTERNS* for the goddess NEITH (another deity seen with
the ANKH) all of ancient Egypt would burn oil *LAMPS* through the night to
reflect the stars of the sky and create a *MIRROR* image of the heavens on
earth. This was done to help part the veil between the living and the dead
so one could speak to those friends and loved ones who had passed on to
paradise in the FIELD OF *REEDS*. The ANKH represents the *MALE* *AND*
*FEMALE* *GENITALIA*, the *SUN* *COMING* *OVER* *THE* *HORIZON*, and the
union of heaven and earth. This association with the sun means that the
ankh is traditionally drawn in *GOLD* - the color of the sun - and never in
silver, which relates to the moon. Deities such as ANUBIS or ISIS are often
seen placing the ANKH against the *LIPS* of the soul in the afterlife to
revitalize it and open that soul to a life after death. [Joshua J. Mark, 19
SEPTEMBER 2016, Creative Commons Lincense]

#177 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #200 as [#30, #40, #6, #90, #1, #10] = môwtsâʼ
(H4161): {UMBRA: #137 % #41 = #14} 1) act or place of going out or forth,
issue, export, source, spring; 1a) a going forth; 1a1) *RISING* (*SUN*),
*GOING* *FORTH* *OF* *A* *COMMAND*; 1a2) goings forth, those going forth;
1a3) way out, exit; 1b) that which goes forth; 1b1) utterance; 1b2) export;
1c) place of going forth; 1c1) source or spring (of water); 1c2) place of
departure; 1c3) *EAST* (*OF* *SUN*); 1c4) mine (of silver);

#322 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #200 as [#2, #90, #200, #10, #20] = betser
(H1220): {UMBRA: #292 % #41 = #5} 1) *GOLD*, precious ore, ring-gold;

#427 as [#6, #10, #300, #100, #5, #6] /
#450 as [#50, #300, #100] = nâshaq (H5401): {UMBRA: #450 % #41 = #40} 1)
*TO* *PUT* *TOGETHER*, *KISS*; 1a) (Qal) to kiss; 1b) (Piel) to kiss; 1c)
(Hiphil) *TO* *TOUCH* *GENTLY*; 2) to handle, be equipped with; 2a) (Qal)
to be equipped;

#1049 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #368 as [#40, #9, #400, #600] = maṭṭeh
(H4294): {UMBRA: #54 % #41 = #13} 1) staff, branch, tribe; 1a) *STAFF*,
*ROD*, *SHAFT*; 1b) branch (of vine); 1c) tribe; 1c1) company led by chief
with staff (originally);

#125 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #200 as [#6, #70, #40, #4, #5] = ʻâmad (H5975):
{UMBRA: #114 % #41 = #32} 1) *TO* *STAND*, *REMAIN*, *ENDURE*, *TAKE*
*ONE'S* *STAND*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to stand, take one's stand, be in a
standing attitude, stand forth, take a stand, present oneself, attend upon,
be or become servant of; 1a2) to stand still, stop (moving or doing),
cease; 1a3) to tarry, delay, remain, continue, abide, endure, persist, be
steadfast; 1a4) to make a stand, hold one's ground; 1a5) to stand upright,
remain standing, stand up, rise, be erect, be upright; 1a6) to arise,
appear, come on the scene, stand forth, appear, rise up or against; 1a7) to
stand with, take one's stand, be appointed, grow flat, grow insipid; 1b)
(Hiphil); 1b1) to station, set; 1b2) to cause to stand firm, maintain; 1b3)
to cause to stand up, cause to set up, erect; 1b4) to present (one) before
(king); 1b5) *TO* *APPOINT*, *ORDAIN*, *ESTABLISH*; 1c) (Hophal) to be
presented, be caused to stand, be stood before;

#1056 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #473 as [#200, #5, #200, #1, #30, #5, #400,
#40, #5, #50, #70, #50] = saleúō (G4531): {UMBRA: #1436 % #41 = #1} 1) *A*
*MOTION* *PRODUCED* *BY* *WINDS*, *STORMS*, *WAVES*, etc; 1a) to agitate or
shake; 1b) to cause to totter; 1c) to shake thoroughly, of a measure filled
by shaking its contents together; 2) to shake down, overthrow; 2a) to cast
down from one's (secure and happy) state; 2b) to move, agitate the mind, to
disturb one;

#475 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #200 as [#9, #400, #5, #30, #30, #1] = thýella
(G2366): {UMBRA: #475 % #41 = #24} 1) a sudden storm, *TEMPEST*,
*WHIRLWIND*;

YOUTUBE: "HANS ZIMMER - TIME (INCEPTION)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrUG-jrpYUk>

#1075 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #427 as [#20, #1, #300, #1, #2, #1, #10, #50,
#70, #50, #300, #70, #200] = katabaínō (G2597): {UMBRA: #1185 % #41 = #37}
1) to go down, come down, descend; 1a) the place from which one has come
down from; 1b) to come down; 1b1) as from the temple at Jerusalem, from the
city of Jerusalem; 1b2) *OF* *CELESTIAL* *BEINGS* *COMING* *DOWN* *TO*
*EARTH*; 1c) to be cast down; 2) of things; 2a) to come (i.e. be sent)
down; 2b) to come (i.e. fall) down; 2b1) *FROM* *THE* *UPPER* *REGIONS*
*OF* *THE* *AIR*; 2c) metaph. to (go i.e.) be cast down to the lowest state
of wretchedness and shame;

MICHAEL [TIN MAN] CHRIST @ 0749 HRS ON 14 FEBRUARY 2024: "A sinner is not a
believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin. No sinner is sinless in any
way.

In spiritual places, stop declaring and claiming you have no sin.

If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the everlasting Father you are not
born again and can't see the Kingdom of God."

MAXIMUS <GLAD...@COLOSSEUM.ROME> @ 1041 HOURS ON 14 FEBRUARY 2024: "A
sinner is a believer in God because by definition sin is transgression of
DIVINE LAW."

MICHAEL [TIN MAN] CHRIST @ 1324 HRS ON 14 FEBRUARY 2024: "So, you are
innocent?

I find that hard to believe."

#453 = #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #2 - FULL CIRCLE (FULL CIRCLE) as
[#1, #40, #1, #100, #300, #10, #1] = hamartía (G266): {UMBRA: #453 % #41 =
#2} 1) equivalent to 264; 1a) to be without a share in; 1b) to miss the
mark; 1c) to err, be mistaken; 1d) to miss or wander from the path of
uprightness and honour, to do or go wrong; 1e) to wander from the law of
God, violate God's law, sin; 2) that which is done wrong, sin, an offence,
*A* *VIOLATION* *OF* *THE* *DIVINE* *LAW* *IN* *THOUGHT* *OR* *IN* *ACT*;
3) collectively, the complex or aggregate of sins committed either by a
single person or by many;

But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? For as
the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."
[James 2:19-20, 26]

A revision of this document may be obtained from the following URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>

Revision Date: 14 February 2024

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

dolf

Feb 13, 2024, 11:12:19 PMFeb 13
DOLF @ 1512 HOURS ON 14 FEBRUARY 2024: "The use of the spelling stagnum as
a form of stannum (“tin”) is unattested before Pliny (23-79 CE). The Atomic
Number 50 or Sn."

Michael Christ <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
> On 14/02/2024 1:58 pm, dolf wrote:
>> DOLF @ 1358 HOURS ON 14 FEBRUARY 2024: "You are doing well, the devils
>> also believe and tremble: "BLESSED IS THE MAN TO WHOM THE LORD WILL NOT
>> IMPUTE *SIN*-G266." [Romans 4:8]
>
> That is the man who loves God with all their heart, soul, and mind.
>
> Are you that man, Dolf?
>

> Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Feb 14, 2024, 2:26:18 AMFeb 14
On 14/02/2024 6:09 pm, dolf wrote:
> MICHAEL CHRIST <MICHAELM...@OUTLOOK.COM> @ 1755 HOURS ON 14
FEBRUARY
> 2024: "Just look at you carry on about a simple question, and try to
> obscure yourself with nonsense!
>
> If you can't even stand up in front of me, what hope is your religion got
> of standing before God?"
>
> DOLF @ 1809 HOURS ON 14 FEBRUARY 2024: "It ought to be self apparent from
> the IMAGO DEI evidence provided to you for over 20 years that my
justified
> and sanctified relationship with GOD is established upon a different
> hypostasis than yours, by which cause you slander.
>
> Ignorance is no excuse before the law."

You can't keep the law, Buddy.

If you don't even know that, what hope have you got?

Now, have a real man go...

Michael Christ wrote:
> That is the man who loves God with all their heart, soul, and mind.

> Are you that man, Dolf?

Or are you going to run away by trying to obscure yourself in gibberish
and feigned abuse again?

Michael Christ

--
God is God

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30 I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

"No sinner is sinless in any way."

"Only God is life; only the Kingdom of God of His "Nature" is life."

[...]

dolf

Feb 14, 2024, 2:47:28 AMFeb 14
MICHAEL CHRIST <MICHAELM...@OUTLOOK.COM> @ 1826 HOURS ON 14 FEBRUARY
2024: "You can't keep the law, Buddy.

If you don't even know that, what hope have you got?

Now, have a real man go... Or are you going to run away by trying to
obscure yourself in gibberish and feigned abuse again?"

DOLF @ 1847 HOURS ON 14 FEBRUARY 2024: "They notion is HYPOSTASIS and since
you are unacquainted with such (ie. YOUR GOD / CHRIST IS ESTABLISHED UPON A
DIFFERENT HYPOSTASIS), I have included the broad definition:

PHILOSOPHY: an underlying reality or substance, as opposed to attributes or
to that which lacks substance.

THEOLOGY: (in Trinitarian doctrine) each of the three persons of the
Trinity, as contrasted with the unity of the Godhead and the single person
of Christ, as contrasted with his dual human and divine nature.

Try again and try not to use a strawman... but do you first need a formal
caution about your #68 - RIGHTS in conformity with the law or are you going
to plead mental incompetence without any legal action?"

dolf

Feb 14, 2024, 2:50:10 AMFeb 14
CORRECTION:

DOLF @ 1847 HOURS ON 14 FEBRUARY 2024: "The notion is HYPOSTASIS and since
you are unacquainted with such (ie. YOUR GOD / CHRIST IS ESTABLISHED UPON A
DIFFERENT HYPOSTASIS), I have included the broad definition:

PHILOSOPHY: an underlying reality or substance, as opposed to attributes or
to that which lacks substance.

THEOLOGY: (in Trinitarian doctrine) each of the three persons of the
Trinity, as contrasted with the unity of the Godhead and the single person
of Christ, as contrasted with his dual human and divine nature.

Try again and try not to use a strawman... but do you first need a formal
caution about your #68 - RIGHTS in conformity with the law or are you going
to plead mental incompetence within any legal action?"

Michael Christ

Feb 14, 2024, 2:54:53 AMFeb 14
On 14/02/2024 6:47 pm, dolf wrote:
> MICHAEL CHRIST <MICHAELM...@OUTLOOK.COM> @ 1826 HOURS ON 14 FEBRUARY
> 2024: "You can't keep the law, Buddy.
>
> If you don't even know that, what hope have you got?
>
> Now, have a real man go...

> Or are you going to run away by trying to
> obscure yourself in gibberish and feigned abuse again?"

So, the answer was, "Yes."

How surprising.

Michael Christ

dolf

Feb 14, 2024, 3:08:26 AMFeb 14
TRY AGAIN

Ted

Feb 14, 2024, 4:15:35 PMFeb 14
Michael Christ wrote:

> On 14/02/2024 6:47 pm, dolf wrote:
> >MICHAEL CHRIST <MICHAELM...@OUTLOOK.COM> @ 1826 HOURS ON 14
> FEBRUARY
> > 2024: "You can't keep the law, Buddy.
> >
> > If you don't even know that, what hope have you got?
> >
> > Now, have a real man go...
>
> > Or are you going to run away by trying to
> > obscure yourself in gibberish and feigned abuse again?"
>
> So, the answer was, "Yes."
>
> How surprising.
>

> Michael Christ

Is it okay if I email you, MX?

Michael Christ

Feb 14, 2024, 5:26:52 PMFeb 14
What for?

I still think you have a brain left.

Just.

Michael Christ

dolf

Feb 14, 2024, 6:04:35 PMFeb 14
Michael Christ <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
> What for?
>
> I still think you have a brain left.
>
> Just.

MICHAEL [TIN MAN] CHRIST @ 0502 HRS ON 12 FEBRUARY 2024: "GAY PRIESTS,
PASTORS, REVERENDS, MINISTERS, WHY NOT?

Apparently, all of Christendom concedes that all their congregants remain
continuing sinners, so why not have gay clergy? What difference does it
make? Isn't it abuse to allow a straight sinner to mistreat a gay sinner?

Is there a difference between one continuing sinner who sins and another
continuing sinner who sins?

Apparently, hypocrisy and bigotry is alive and well in sinner
Christianity."

#508 = #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #57 - GUARDEDNESS (SHOU) / FEME
CHECKSUM TOTAL: #427 as [#20, #30, #8, #100, #70, #50, #70, #40, #70, #50]
= klēronómos (G2818): {UMBRA: #658 % #41 = #2} 1) one who receives by lot,
an heir; 1a) an heir; 1b) *IN* *MESSIANIC* *USAGE*, *ONE* *WHO* *RECEIVES*
*HIS* *ALLOTTED* *POSSESSION* *BY* *RIGHT* *OF* *SONSHIP*; 2) one who has
acquired or obtained the portion allotted to him;

GPT4 ASSISTED SEARCH @ 0648 HOURS ON 14 FEBRUARY 2024 WITH GRAPPLE (200,
on which Jesus died, appears as early as 200 CE in two papyri, Papyrus 66
#70] symbol, the staurogram, appears also in Papyrus 45 (dated 250 CE),
again in relation to the crucifixion of Jesus.

#680 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #368 as [#8, #50, #5, #600, #9, #8] = phérō
(G5342): {UMBRA: #1405 % #41 = #11} 1) to carry; 1a) to carry some burden;
1a1) to bear with one's self; 1b) to move by bearing; move or, to be
conveyed or borne, with the suggestion of force or speed; 1b1) *OF*
*PERSONS* *BORNE* *IN* *A* *SHIP* *OVER* *THE* *SEA*; 1b2) of a gust of
wind, to rush; 1b3) of the mind, to be moved inwardly, prompted; 1c) to
bear up i.e. uphold (keep from falling); 1c1) *OF* *CHRIST*, *THE*
*PRESERVER* *OF* *THE* *UNIVERSE*; 1d) to bear, i.e. endure, to endure the
rigour of a thing, to bear patiently one's conduct, or spare one (abstain
from punishing or destroying); 1e) to bring, bring to, bring forward; 1e1)
to move to, apply; 1e2) to bring in by announcing, to announce; 1e3) to
bear i.e. bring forth, produce; to bring forward in a speech; 1e4) to lead,
conduct;

#453 = #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #2 - FULL CIRCLE (FULL CIRCLE) as
[#1, #40, #1, #100, #300, #10, #1] = hamartía (G266): {UMBRA: #453 % #41 =
#2} 1) equivalent to 264; 1a) to be without a share in; 1b) to miss the

MICHAEL [TIN MAN] CHRIST @ 1450 HRS ON 14 FEBRUARY 2024: "That is the man
who loves God with all their heart, soul, and mind.

Are you that man, Dolf?"

DOLF @ 1512 HOURS ON 14 FEBRUARY 2024: "The use of the spelling stagnum as
a form of stannum (“tin”) is unattested before Pliny (23-79 CE). Tin has an
Atomic Number 50 and symbol Sn."

MICHAEL CHRIST <MICHAELM...@OUTLOOK.COM> @ 1610 HOURS ON 14 FEBRUARY
2024: "So, you are able to answer the question?"

DOLF @ 1657 HOURS ON 14 FEBRUARY 2024: "We've proven our gospel is true and
yours is not as false.

The only thing saving you is ignorance since you cannot read beyond one
line and realise your reputation is for all eternity stained.

I'm going to now include your email address so that we may at the time of
our closing, take to you court for public slander."

MICHAEL [TIN MAN] CHRIST @ 1755 HOURS ON 14 FEBRUARY 2024: "Just look at

MICHAEL [TIN MAN] CHRIST @ 1826 HOURS ON 14 FEBRUARY 2024: "You can't keep
[...]

TED <TED.S...@GMAIL.COM> @ 0815 HOURS ON 15 FEBRUARY 2024: "Is it okay if
I email you, MX?"

MICHAEL [TIN MAN] CHRIST @ 0816 HOURS ON 15 FEBRUARY 2024: "So, in terms of
logic, just plain reality (non-emotional), I understand fully why you would
turn your back on the asshole sinner Xtian religionist Pharisees, the
pretenders of righteousness with bibles in their hands, but why did you
turn your back on God?

I will respect your answer, as I am sure you know by now, but can you or do
you have an answer?"

DOLF @ 0850 HOURS ON 15 FEBRUARY 2024: "So you have no answer over
reasonable meta logic concerns that your BIPARTITE #1080 - HETEROS NUMBER
HYPOSTASIS which has a #540 - JUPITER PRINCIPLE (#666) as artifice that is
unrelated to the COGITA stratum as TRIPARTITE NUMBER notion of the
GODHEAD?"

TED <TED.S...@GMAIL.COM> @ 0854 HOURS ON 15 FEBRUARY 2024: "At first it
was because I finally came to realize that [YOUR] God gives every
indication of being a despicable prick. But I've also long understood that
there isn't much we can say about [YOUR] God because we're so
infinitesimally insignificant in comparison. So I can't be an atheist. But
I also soon understood that [YOUR STOICHEION AIR 💨, FIRE 🔥 , WATER 💧 OF
THE KOSMOS] YAHWEH was just made up." ([...] - inclusions mine @ 0910
HOURS)

MICHAEL [TIN MAN] CHRIST @ 0917 HOURS ON 15 FEBRUARY 2024: "Well, as far as
I am concerned, atheists don't exist anyway, but I do use the term in a
contemporary sense. I am saying that I could use the word "gay" to mean
what it really means, but I go along with the consensus meaning as the
means of relating to people in the place where they are.

Y'know, when in Rome."

TED <TED.S...@GMAIL.COM> @ 0854 HOURS ON 15 FEBRUARY 2024: "And that
[YOUR EARTH 🌍 BORN] Jesus was just a fellow who got himself ['N'AILED] a
long time ago." ([...] - inclusions mine @ 0910 HOURS)

MICHAEL [TIN MAN] CHRIST @ 0917 HOURS ON 15 FEBRUARY 2024: "Okay. It is
tempting to go on but I'll leave it there."

DOLF @ 0730 HOURS ON 15 FEBRUARY 2024: "The problem of YANG / YIN
INTERCOURSE (eg: ANKH as our comments above convey) is a question of #365 -
LUO SHU (SKY FATHER) / #364 - CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY (EARTH MOTHER)
DEPENDENCY by western philosophy and like the cat 🐈‍⬛ chasing a meandering
light, have no idea that the CHANGES RUG OF CONSCIOUS REALITY can be pulled
out from underneath them at any time.

We have therefore no need for your divination of luck 🍀"

A revision of this document may be obtained from the following URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>

Revision Date: 15 February 2024

Michael Christ

dolf

Feb 14, 2024, 6:52:46 PMFeb 14
MICHAEL [TIN MAN] CHRIST @ 1027 HOURS ON 15 FEBRUARY 2024: "And I don't
have to be abused by your perverted keyboard cowboyism."

DOLF @ 1052 HOURS ON 15 FEBRUARY 2024: "That's very Roman Catholic TIN MAN
as your cock and bull gospel."

A revision of this document may be obtained from the following URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>

Revision Date: 15 February 2024

%

Feb 14, 2024, 7:03:48 PMFeb 14
and then up your bum

Michael Christ

Feb 14, 2024, 9:23:34 PMFeb 14
On 14/02/2024 5:00 pm, dolf wrote:
> MICHAEL [TIN MAN] CHRIST @ 1450 HRS ON 14 FEBRUARY 2024: "That is the man
> who loves God with all their heart, soul, and mind.
>
> Are you that man, Dolf?"

Obviously, that is a no.

"Tin has an Atomic Number 50 and symbol Sn."

Thus, you phallus worship is directly attributed to your illegal abuse
of those who are not in your religion of ejaculatory uttering of tinny
sounding decibels.

Amen.

Michael Christ