-- CATHOLIC POPE AN EMPEROR WITHOUT CLOTHES GIVEN THEOLOGICAL DICTIONARY OF THE NEW TESTAMENT 1933 AND THEORY OF NAZISM UNDERMINED CHRISTOLOGY, AUTONOMY AND ITS BIPARTITE PYTHAGOREAN THEORY OF NUMBER FOUNDATIONS

dolf

Nov 1, 2022, 1:52:41 AM11/1/22
-- CATHOLIC POPE AN EMPEROR WITHOUT CLOTHES GIVEN THEOLOGICAL DICTIONARY
OF THE NEW TESTAMENT 1933 AND THEORY OF NAZISM UNDERMINED CHRISTOLOGY,
AUTONOMY AND ITS BIPARTITE PYTHAGOREAN THEORY OF NUMBER FOUNDATIONS

NOTE THE SCHEMA NUMBER #273, #308 PAIRING ON 31 OCTOBER 2022 -- WE
ALLEGE THAT THIS SAME PREMEDIATED INTENTION WAS MANIFEST UPON SATURDAY
28 OCTOBER 2017 WHEN A BEERSHEBA CENTENNIAL WAS HELD AT THE CENOTAPH
PROPER AND SUCH IS THE SUBSTANTIVE CAUSE FOR THEM TO ENGAGE IN LIBEL /
PERJURIOUS CLAIMS ABOUT THE NATURE OF MY CARPE DIEM AS INTENTION AGAINST
PERSONS UNKNOWN TO ME.

EMAIL TO MEDIA DEFENCE @ 0643 HOURS ON 29 OCTOBER 2022: "The following
symmetry of IDEAS suggests that the #34 - JUPITER (#135 / #540)
PRINCIPLE as bipartite notion derived from a tripartite referencing
template STOICHEION OF THE KOSMOS (LUOSHU ORDER) #369 - MATRIX as
JUXTAPOSITION CONTROLLER likely underpins the REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM as
the TABLE TALK (1941-1944) being then deployed as a μετακίνησις
(metakínēsis) / ONTIC: #338, DEME: #328, MALE: #450, FEME: #277 schema
against the autonomy as #2371 as [@277, @526, @338, @450, @328, @452] =
sōmatikōs (G4985): *BODILY* or *CORPORALLY*.

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM [34] -> #53 - ETERNITY (YUNG): 13 - 17 AUGUST AS
IDEA #290 / #291 - 16 AUGUST 1942: "Stalin is an anarchist educated in
an ecclesiastical college! Our newspapers ought to ask whether he and
Churchill *SANG* *PSALMS* [yǒng (永): *TO* *SING*; *TO* *CHANT*] together
in Moscow!" [page 636]

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM [26] -> #12 - YOUTHFULNESS (T'UNG): 9 - 13 FEBRUARY
AS IDEA #147 - 10 FEBRUARY 1942: "He believed that anyone who runs over
a child [tóng (童): *CHILD*] should be put in prison at once. He didn't
skirt the edge of the road, as many people do, but instead he stuck
rather to the top of the camber, always mindful of the child [tóng (童):
*CHILD*] who might unexpectedly emerge." [page 309]

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM [30] -> #57 - GUARDEDNESS (SHO): 31 AUGUST - 4
SEPTEMBER AS IDEA #306 - 31 AUGUST 1942: "Churchill, the raddled old
whore of journalism, picked up a few crumbs. Churchill is an
*UNPRINCIPLED* [shǒu (守): *PERSONAL* *INTEGRITY*; *MORAL* *CHARACTER*]
*SWINE*. A perusal of his memoirs proves it; in them he strips himself
naked before the public. God help a nation that accepts the leadership
of a Thing like that!" [page 678]

The association of the #33 element (ie. calendar alignment to
crucifixion of 3 APRIL 33 AD / 2015) which is implicit within the 4x4
INTELLIGENCE (#135 - ADJUSTER: ROW / #540 - LEADER: SUM) SQUARE to the
2015 re-establishment of the *SODOMITE* TEMPLARS that were disbanded by
PAPAL BULL *VOX* *IN* *EXCELSO* (#273 / #415 - 22 MARCH 1312) which
violates my PROTESTANT ("WE DON'T RECOGNISE PAPAL AUTHORITY") RELIGIOUS
LIBERTY and "BASIC, PRIMARY AND INALIENABLE RIGHT" by their having
STOLEN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, engaged in PERSECUTION and deliberate
conduct as PERVERSE ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE BY ESPECIALLY JUDGE
O'NEILL in then giving a CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE for a cohesion of ACTION:

#264 - *KEY*,
#273 - *MEMORIAL*,
#308 - *COMBAT* / *INTENTION* *TO* *KILL*,
#415 - *TREACHEROUS* *BEHAVIOUR*,
#449 - *CHERISHED* / *BLESSED* *MOTHER* *WITH* *NAKED* *CHILD* *STATUE*
*UNVEILED* *ON* *SAINT* *PATRICK'S* *DAY* 17 MARCH 2017

That it must be granted a renewal authority by subsequent PAPAL action
who then has an accountability for WAR CRIMES by their premeditated
action as IRISH REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM (1916-1920) in the hijacking of the
ANZAC CENTENNIAL 2018 COMMEMORATIONS.

#11 - 𝌐差 = #462
chà: 1. to differ, 2. less than; lacking; nearly; almost, 3. wrong, 4.
substandard; inferior; poor, 5. the difference [between two numbers], 6.
to send; to dispatch, 7. to stumble, 8. rank, 9. an error, 10.
dissimilarity; difference, 11. barely, 12. an errand, 13. a messenger; a
runner, 14. proportionate, 15. to select; to choose, 16. to recover from
a sickness, 17. uncommon; remarkable, 18. to make a mistake, 19. uneven,
20. to differ, 21. to rub between the hands

#462 = #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #11 - DIVERGENCE (CH'A) /
NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 31 OCTOBER 2022 / as [#6, #9, #40, #1, #400, #6]
= ṭumʼâh (H2932): {UMBRA: #55 % #41 = #14} 1) *UNCLEANNESS*; 1a) sexual;
1b) of filthy mass; 1c) *ETHICAL* *AND* *RELIGIOUS*; 1d) *RITUAL*; 1e)
*LOCAL* (*OF* *NATIONS*);

That an improper wreath was today (#273, #308) placed at the BOER WAR
MEMORIAL which appears to correspond to the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR (#264, #273,
#308, #415, #449) MODUS OPERANDI:

- REFERENCING OBJECT MATRIX MAPPING GIVES: [44] -> #11 - DIVERGENCE (CH'A)
- #11 appears within the DOMINION MATRIX #231 JUXTAPOSITION CONTROLLER
3x3 CENTRE
- It's locus is the 3x3 CENTRE (bottom left) upon the hypotenuse of both
the DOMINION MATRIX (#38 - 8 JUNE 2017 PLAQUE INSTALL / IMPROPER POPPY
WREATH) and 3x3 CENTRE (top right) of the REFERENCING OBJECT MATRIX (#44)

And therefore confirms our HYPOTHESIS that the ROMAN CATHOLIC KNIGHTS
TEMPLAR / IRISH REPUBLICANISM (#264, #273, #308, #415, #449) MODUS
OPERANDI was unlawfully deploying my intellectual property so as to
extricate themselves of any association to the REFERENCING OBJECT MATRIX
which was deployed by ADOLF HITLER as structure within his TABLE TALK
(1941-1944) to then undermine the CHRISTOLOGY and the PYTHAGOREAN
BIPARTITE (@1, @5) THEORY OF NUMBER foundations to sectarian belief
systems such as ROMAN CATHOLICISM (et al). Accordingly the PRIVATE
MEMORIAL WREATH was removed and @ 1214 HOURS placed at a RAAF
SERVICEMAN'S JEWISH GRAVE (died 23 FEBRUARY 1945) within the SALE WAR
MEMORIAL CEMETERY.

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM [50] -> #70 - SEVERANCE (CH'A): 28 OCTOBER - 1
NOVEMBER (NO DATE ENTRY FOR 31 OCTOBER): DEFAULT TO #451 - PRAXIS OF
RATIONALITY NOTION

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM [44] -> #11 - DIVERGENCE (CH'A): 5 - 9 FEBRUARY AS
IDEA #141 - 6 FEBRUARY 1942: "If there appeared amongst the English, at
the last moment, a man capable of any lucidity of mind, he'd immediately
try to make peace, in order to save what can yet be saved.

#142 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 31 OCTOBER 2022 as [#6, #5, #6,
#4, #70, #50, #1] /
#141 - REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM [44] -> #11 - DIVERGENCE (CH'A) as [#1, #5,
#6, #4, #70, #50, #5] = yᵉdaʻ (H3046): {UMBRA: #84 % #41 = #2} 1) to
know; 1a) (P'al) to know; 1b) (Aphel) *TO* *LET* *SOMEONE* *KNOW*,
*COMMUNICATE*, *INFORM*, *CAUSE* *TO* *KNOW*;

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BOER%20WAR%20MEMORIAL%2020221031%201103%20HRS.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Jewish%20War%20Grave%2020221031%201214%20HRS.jpeg>

[IMAGE: IN ACCORD WITH THE SCHEMA (#273, #308) THEN #141 - *INFORMED* @
1103 HOURS ON 31 OCTOBER 2022 THOSE TWO PERSONS ASSEMBLED THERE THAT
"BOER WAR MEMORIAL DAY IS ON THE 31 MAY"]

The Empire is not sufficiently profitable to support simultaneously the
world's largest navy and a powerful land army. The English are in a
situation comparable to that of an industrial enterprise that, in order
to keep some of its factories working, is forced to shut down the
others. The same thing is true of the Americans, as far as their
interior economy is concerned. Every country, I realise, is capable of
moments of collective madness—but, at the secret depths of each entity,
reason retains its imprescriptible rights.

Why, therefore, shouldn't reason reclaim its rights? In France, the
reaction occurred with the speed of a flash of lightning. Pétain's first
declaration had a blinding clarity. As for the English, all they lack is
the power to make up their minds. Somebody should get up in Parliament
and say to Churchill: "So that we may at last have some good news for
the Empire, *HAVE* *THE* *KINDNESS* *TO* *DISAPPEAR*!"

A day will come, during a secret session, when Churchill will *BE*
*ACCUSED* *OF* *BETRAYING* *THE* *INTERESTS* *OF* *THE* *EMPIRE*. Each
blow we deliver towards the East will bring that moment nearer. But we
must prevent Churchill from attempting a successful diversion. With the
fall of Singapore, the curtain falls on the Far East. The hope that the
Russian winter would destroy us is in the process of disappearing.
Churchill invites public debates because he's depending on the
patriotism of the English people, and because he counts on it that
nobody who has an *INDEPENDENT* *OPINION* *WILL* *RISK* *ATTACKING*
*HIM* *FROM* *THE* *FRONT*. But already several of his opponents are
letting slip various disobliging remarks. The influence of events in the
Far East is making itself felt on the banks. At present several of them
have to be supported to protect them from bankruptcy.

In any case, one thing is clear: the *IMPORTANCE* *OF* *A* *NATION'S*
*FORTUNE* *IS* *A* *SMALL* *MATTER* to it if one compares it with the
volume of business done in the course of a year. Supposing a nation
could import without limit for five consecutive years, and with- out
exporting in exchange, this would suffice for that nation to be utterly
ruined. Let's go further and imagine that for six months a people
produces absolutely nothing—by the end of that period its fortune will
be scattered to the winds.

I *DON'T* *BELIEVE* *IN* *IDEALISM*, I don't believe that a people is
prepared to pay forever for the stupidity of its rulers. As soon as
everybody in England is convinced that the war can only be run at a
loss, it's certain that there won't be anyone left there who feels
inclined to carry on with it." [pages 299, 300]

FOR FURTHER SEE: "FURTHER ON IMPERATIVE #264 #308 #415 #449 / LUNAR AND
SOLAR ECLIPSES OF LIKELY KNIGHTS TEMPLAR ACTION RELEVANT TO CASE-2022XXXX"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/IBAC%20Comment%2020221007.pdf>

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM [33] -> #80 - LABOURING (CH'IN): 12 - 16 DECEMBER
AS IDEA #75 - 13 DECEMBER 1941: "The war will be over one day. I shall
then consider that my life's final task [qín (勤): *DILIGENTLY*;
*INDUSTRIOUSLY*, *DUTY*; *WORK*] will be to *SOLVE* *THE* *RELIGIOUS*
*PROBLEM*. Only then will the life of the German native be guaranteed
once and for all.

I don't interfere in matters of belief. Therefore I can't allow
churchmen to interfere with temporal affairs. The organised lie must be
smashed. The State must remain the absolute master." [pages 143]

EMAIL TO AUSTRALIAN JEWISH NEWS @ 1447 HOURS ON 27 OCTOBER 2022:
"ISRAEL'S FUTURE AT STAKE:

I have to say that I am a bit appalled at this Jewish and Roman Catholic
interaction...

The difficulty we have identified is the notion ROMAN (as indeed Islam)
involves the BIPARTITE NUMBER IMMATERIAL ELEMENTS @1 = #1, @5 = #328 -
génos (G1085): NATION AS AGGREGATE OF PERSONS HAVING THE SAME NATURE
which in REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM TABLE TALK constitutes a metakinesis
against AUTONOMY / CHRISTOLOGY / BODY.

If kinetic is a euphemism for *WAR*, then metakinesis is a mechanism of
social engineering and the process of war.

If both Hitler (ie. he mentions kinetic in one of his ideas #233 on 5
JUNE 1942) and sectarianism use the same methodology then it *CANNOT*
*BE* *HONOURABLE* *AND* *HOLINESS*.

#37 - PURITY (TS'UI) as [#1, #3, #10, #1, #7, #5, #10] /
#233 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 27 OCTOBER 2022 as [#1, #3, #10, #1,
#200, #8, #10] = hagiázō (G37): {UMBRA: #822 % #41 = #2} 1) to render or
acknowledge, or to be venerable or hallow; 2) *TO* *SEPARATE* *FROM*
*PROFANE* *THINGS* *AND* *DEDICATE* *TO* *GOD*; 2a) consecrate things to
God; 2b) dedicate people to God; 3) to purify; 3a) to cleanse
externally; 3b) to purify by expiation: free from the guilt of sin; 3c)
to purify internally by renewing of the soul;

If we keep seeing such abhorrent things we must disassociate ourselves
from you."

WHERE #488 = #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #37 - PURITY (TS'UI): "Once
he has carried out his investigations reverently, he can establish
fundamental truths for the good of the human race. Then he himself will
be worthy of respect.

APPRAISAL #4: The petty man envies the pure,
And so loses rank and propriety.
FATHOMING #4: That small men envy the pure
Means: The Way is not attained.

The petty man, instead of working hard to emulate the pure goodness of
the sages, simply envies his moral superiors. In consequence, he fails
to reform himself. He may even try to impede the rise of good men.
Though sooner or later he forfeits his influence, his misconduct impedes
the course of the Way." [@1, page 253]

EMAIL TO NATIONAL PRESS CLUB @ 1211 HOURS ON 29 OCTOBER 2022: "The
following is a draft only (ie. as you can imagine that it is so
appalling it has a profound effect upon one) and is to be eventually
included within this our existing chapter.

I just simply hope that your JOURNALISTIC members take caution when
reporting upon ROMAN CATHOLIC matters such as "RIGHTS FOR HOMOSEXUALS"
WITHOUT ANY CHANGE TO THE CATECHISM and that you don't simply promulgate
propaganda in support of this [atrocious] crime by elements within the
RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) and especially (ie. if they have taken no
action then they share a vicarious liability) those associated with the
renewed KNIGHTS TEMPLAR as ROMAN CATHOLIC / MASONIC military order
[renewed in 2015 with the intention of hijacking the WORLD WAR ONE 2018
CENTENNIAL]."

EMAIL TO AUSTRALIAN JEWISH NEWS / WORLD JEWISH CONGRESS @ 1318 HOURS ON
28 OCTOBER 2022: "ISRAEL'S FUTURE AT STAKE:

On second thoughts, I am so appalled at the portrayed conduct from the
ROMANIAN JEWS who would doubtlessly also not regard my HUMAN RIGHTS and
feign respect for our #509 - YAHAD (JEWISH CHRISTIAN) belief, that I
think they ought to show a public repentance.

By 11 NOVEMBER 2022 there will be no further opportunity."

A revision of this document may be obtained from the following URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Way%20Things%20Are.pdf>

On 1/11/2022 00:30, foolfor Christ wrote:
> "When Saint John The Short drew near his end, his disciples entreated him
> to leave them, by way of legacy, some wholesome lesson of Christian
> perfection. He sighed, and that he might, out of humility, shun the air of
> a teacher, alleging his own maxim and practice, he said, "I never followed
> my own will; nor did I ever teach any other what I had not first practiced
> myself."
> The Sayings of the Desert Fathers.
>
> ----------------------------------------------- "Whoever eats My flesh and
> drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."
> John 6:54
>
> Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[S|T]
as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

dolf

Nov 1, 2022, 3:01:00 AM11/1/22
YOUTUBE: "THE GREAT PRETENDER (FREDDIE MERCURY)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLRjFWDGs1g>