The Comforter, the Holy Spirit, who fills the whole universe

Unknown

Jun 21, 2022, 9:40:02 AM6/21/22
"The Comforter, the Holy Spirit, who fills the whole universe, passes
through all believing, meek, humble, good, and simple human souls, dwelling
in them, vivifying and strengthening them. He becomes one spirit with them
and everything to them - light, strength, peace, joy, success in their
undertakings, especially in a pious life, and everything good - "going
through all understanding, pure and most subtle spirits" (Wisdom of Solomon
vii, 23). "We have been all made to drink into one Spirit" (I Cor. xii.13).
All pious people are filled with the Spirit of God similarly as a sponge is
filled with water."

St. John of Kronstadt, My Life in Christ.

"Let Your priests be clothed with righteousness, And let Your saints shout
for joy. For Your servant David's sake, Do not turn away the face of Your
Anointed." Psalm 132:9-10

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.