Do we forgive our neighbors their trespasses

anon...@nowhere.you.know

Dec 28, 2022, 9:05:02 AM12/28/22
"Do we forgive our neighbors their trespasses? God also forgives us in His
mercy. Do we refuse to forgive? God, too, will refuse to forgive us. As we
treat our neighbors, so also does God treat us. The forgiveness, then, of
your sins or unforgiveness, and hence also your salvation or destruction,
depend on you yourself, man. For without forgiveness of sins there is no
salvation. You can see for yourself how terrible it is."

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a
defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with
meekness and fear; having a good conscience, that when they defame you as
evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in Christ may be ashamed."
1 Peter 3:15-16

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.