-- CONSIDERATION ON QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT OF 1900 AND ANTHROPOCENTRIC SINGULARITY / #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL AS SAPIENT PARADIGM FOR GNOSIS EX MACHINA

dolf

Sep 19, 2022, 2:00:30 AM9/19/22
-- CONSIDERATION ON QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT OF 1900 AND
ANTHROPOCENTRIC SINGULARITY / #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL AS SAPIENT
PARADIGM FOR GNOSIS EX MACHINA

(c) 2022 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 19 September 2022

The accompanying documents are associated to the IBAC COMPLAINT as
CASE-2022XXXX and relevant to matters raised within the COMPLAINT proper
as our BELIEF that the false considerations of CATHOLIC RELIGIOUS BELIEF
which are raised by an APPLICATION FOR INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY
ORDER as CASE NUMBER L10182359 as interim orders granted 6 FEBRUARY 2020
are made to advance the CAUSE CELEBRE / CAUSAE COMMUNI of IRISH
REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM in conjunction to the HIJACKING of the ANZAC 2018
CENTENNIAL.

I have progressed our British Monarchy transition chapter to accommodate
a conception (ie. although we have recourse to Wikipedia statements it
does not diminish our intellectual contribution of #451 - Y (#10 - 10
SEPT 2001) M (#40) T (#400) A (#1 - 23 SEPT 2001) as TERRORIST EVENT
first reponse) of Queen Victoria's Letters Patent as instrument to the
federation as Australian Commonwealth as the basis of anthropocentric
singularity / #492 - voluntary freewill and a sapient paradigm for
GNOSIS EX MACHINA.

IRISH CATHOLIC REPUBLICANISM AGAINST IMPERIUM OF STATE IS UNLAWFUL
In accordance with ROMAN LEGAL PRINCIPLES the #2184 - GOVERNOR GENERAL
is logically associated with the title of princeps ("first citizen") and
holds the auctoritas principis – the supreme moral authority (ie. #451 -
PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY SPECTRUM) – in conjunction with the imperium and
potestas – the military, judiciary and administrative powers (ie.
SECTION VIII [#808 / #224]: REQUIRE AND COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND
MINISTERS, CIVIL AND MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS OF OUR SAID
COMMONWEALTH TO BE OBEDIENT, AIDING, AND ASSISTING UNTO OUR SAID
GOVERNOR GENERAL).

#0 - Y (#10) M (#40) T (#400) A (#1)

THYMOS, OR THUMETIKON (EMOTION, SPIRITEDNESS)

#82 - TERMS OF CONFORMITY (#491 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY)

--

CONSCIOUSNESS MEAN: #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY (-/+ #369 -
DISCRIMINATING NORM (masculine / feminine))

*LOGOS* or *LOGISTIKON* (MIND, NOUS, OR REASON)

#820 as [#300, #200, #300, #500] = sheresh (H8328): {UMBRA: #800 % #41 =
#21} 1) root; 1a) root (literal); 1b) *ROOT* (*OF* *PEOPLE* *INVOLVING*
*FIRMNESS* *OR* *PERMANENCE*) (fig); 1c) root, bottom (as *LOWEST*
*STRATUM*) (fig);

#820 - TRANSFORMING NATURE (FORM OF NATURE: AUTONOMOUS NATURE) / SECTION
VIII OF LETTERS PATENT

EROS, OR EPITHUMETIKON (APPETITIVE, DESIRE)

#902 - RULE OF LAW

In ancient Rome, auctoritas referred to the general level of prestige a
person had in Roman society, and, as a consequence, his clout,
influence, and ability to rally support around his will. Auctoritas is a
Latin word which is the origin of English "authority". While
historically its use in English was restricted to discussions of the
political history of Rome, the beginning of phenomenological philosophy
in the 20th century expanded the use of the word. In its most basic
form, phenomenology attempts to create conditions for the objective
study of topics usually regarded as subjective: consciousness and the
content of conscious experiences such as judgements, perceptions, and
emotions. Although phenomenology seeks to be scientific, it does not
attempt to study consciousness from the perspective of clinical
psychology or neurology. Instead, it seeks through systematic reflection
to determine the essential properties and structures of experience.
[Wikipedia: Auctoritas / Phenomenology]

Our phenomenological paradigm comprising three logical segments are then
consisted by our two modelling extremities #0 to #82 and #820 to #902
which might each be constituted by our notion of @1 - SELF and
AUTONOMOUS #9 - DELIMITER / #72 - PROTOTYPE conception in then
functioning as #123 - JUDGEMENT SENSIBILITY / #164 - PRINCIPLE OF
MATERIALITY, whereas the #738 - FORMA (ABODE OF BEING) is then comprised
of @1 - SELF / #9 - AUTONOMOUS DELIMITER and its #728 - MORPHOLOGY as
tripartite number defined noumenon.

If we can perhaps then grasp the gravitas of DE ZENGOTITA's post modern
deluded claim to enlightenment "I CAN'T DISCERN THE INTERNAL
PHENOMENOLOGY OF IT." [page 197] as epitomising the nature of American
self-indulgent religiosity in a sense of moral decline as milestone
within 2005, which stands in contradistinction to an historical 260 CE
artefact and the reality of the GNOSTIC IMAGO DEI: "A HALF-HUMAN,
HALF-DIVINE ENTITY WHO IS CAPABLE OF COMMUNICATING WITH HYPOSTASIS
REALMS BEYOND THE SENSE-PERCEPTIBLE WORLD, INTO THE UNKNOWABLE."
[Wikipedia: Allogenes]

What a marvellous possibility as manifest of creation that such a human
being could have been or might even still be amongst us as a realisation
of the living encapsulating the infinite expanse of cosmic consciousness
within the finitude of human existence with its sensibility of temporal
causality.

Whereas our phenomenology specific meta-narrative as the product of self
education progression, is reliant upon our earlier intellectual
conception of the #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY SPECTRUM which then might
assist an advance towards some rational understanding of cosmogonic
stages or consciousness instantiation and its basis for the formulation
of spatial relations, DE ZENGOTITA gives no such meaningful disclosures
(eg: "real time" seemingly only reflects our #491 - AGENCY either
directly or designs subsequent and as a therapy for coping with unreal
time) upon automatism as an adverse product of mechanised behavioural
reinforcement or the possibility of anima transference (ie. #52 - kakía
(G2549): malignity, malice, ill-will, desire to injure) and possession
(ie. can the adaptive capacity become restricted?) within his "virtual
world of cyborg warriors" analogy where the "primordial aim of the human
imagination [is] realized--literally "made real" by representation being
incarnate." [page 198]

AUTOGENES (circa 260 CE) and CRUCIFIXION "BEHOLD YOUR MOTHER" [John
19:27] ANALOGIES TO #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY SPECTRUM
A historical fact which has never been publicly discussed by the ROMAN
CATHOLIC CHURCH is that of the MEGALESIA FESTIVAL to MAGNA MATER (ie.
GREAT MOTHER) which similarly had commenced on the date of CRUCIFIXION
SATURDAY 4 APRIL 33 AD until the 10 APRIL, as the anniversary of her
arrival in ROME and which is culturally distinct to the "*BEHOLD* *THY*
*MOTHER*" directive expressed by JESUS OF NAZARETH (ie. "CAN THERE ANY
GOOD COME OUT OF NAZARETH?" [John 1:46]) as a final request before his
death.

"THEN SAITH HE TO THE DISCIPLE, *BEHOLD* *THY* *MOTHER*! AND FROM THAT
HOUR THAT DISCIPLE TOOK HER UNTO HIS OWN *HOME*." [John 19:27]

WHERE #484 = #451 - PRAXIS OR RATIONALITY + #33 - CLOSENESS (MI) as
[#10, #4, #70, #400] = idoú (G2400): {UMBRA: #484 % #41 = #33} 1)
*BEHOLD*, see, lo;

WHERE #454 = #451 - PRAXIS OR RATIONALITY + #3 - MIRED (HSIEN) as [#40,
#8, #300, #5, #100, #1] = mḗtēr (G3384): {UMBRA: #456 % #41 = #5} 1) a
*MOTHER*; 2) metaphor: the *SOURCE* *OF* *SOMETHING*, *THE* *MOTHERLAND*;

Is found to have a very clear correspondence to the T'AI HSÜAN CHING
(THE CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY) published by YANG HSIUNG in 4 BCE with
its translation and English commentary by MICHAEL NYLAN published in 1993.

The notion of AUTOGENES which was condemned by Neo-Platonist thinkers,
first emerged within a repertoire, or genre, of mystical Gnostic texts
dating from the first half of the Third Century, CE (ie.

As a sapient / temporal negation of the CELESTIAL HIERARCHY bipartite
nature to the hypostasis as PLEROMA having a grounding #0 CE ANCHOR of
the DEMIURGE (ie. the artificer as *BELIAL* / *SATAN*) from about circa
260 CE plus or minus sixty years

). They concern AUTOGENES, "the Stranger" (or "foreigner"), a
half-human, half-divine entity who is capable of communicating with
hypostasis realms beyond the sense-perceptible world, into the unknowable.

CONCLUSION: Such conveys an inherent PAGANISM / #419 - SLAUGHTER house
mentality of the ROMAN CATHOLIC RELIGIOUS DOGMA as its pantomime
relationship to CHRISTIANITY which is incompatible with DEMOCRACY.

FOR FURTHER SEE: "PREMEDIATED (ADVOCATED) MEDIA AND IT'S MEDIATION
THROUGH TIME RESOURCEFULNESS"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Time%20Resourcefulness.pdf>

Initial Post: 19 September 2022

On 3/9/2022 02:16, The path wrote:
> "...we must never blame our birth, or anyone but ourselves, for our sinful
> actions, because if the soul chooses to be indolent, it cannot resist
> temptation."
>
> St. Antony the Great.
>
> "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens
> the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me."
> Revelation 3:20
>
> Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[S|T]
as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)