The Saviour and the Comforter, two Persons of the Godhead

Unknown

Jun 28, 2022, 1:41:35 PM6/28/22
"The Saviour and the Comforter, two Persons of the Godhead: the One ever
saves from sins, and the Other comforts him who is saved. Their very names
are taken from their deeds, and are always actually justified. He comforts!
The Holy Spirit comforts the believing soul, as a mother comforts her
child."

St. John of Kronstadt, My Life in Christ.

"The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree, He shall grow like a cedar
in Lebanon. Those who are planted in the house of the Lord Shall flourish
in the courts of our God." Psalm 92:12-13

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.