-- IMMACULATE ORDER OF THE WHITE FEATHER: Dost thou not observe how often fathers, when in despair

dolf

Nov 16, 2022, 5:02:12 PM11/16/22
-- IMMACULATE ORDER OF THE WHITE FEATHER

(c) 2022 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 17 November 2022

We the members of the immaculate ORDER OF THE WHITE FEATHER
re-established by miracles of divine fiat, do hereby bestow upon you an
award of a *WHITE* *FEATHER* for the meritorious acclamation of FOOL FOR
CHRIST posting anonymous HETERODOX diatribe as SLANDER of the PROTESTANT
faith made in support of a WAR CRIME.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Order%20of%20the%20White%20Feather.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Aboriginal%20Scar%20Tree%2020221114.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Fallen%20Limb%20Aboriginal%20Scar%20Tree%2020221114.jpg>

IF THE POPE DOESN'T ACKNOWLEDGE OUR MIRACLE THEN IT WAS NEVER THE VICAR
OF CHRIST...

DOLF @ 2148 HRS ON 14 NOVEMBER 2022: "How else can one explain the white
feather in the local aboriginal scar tree with a now substantial limb
having crashed to the ground?

YOUTUBE: "WHAT AN EXCELLENT DAY FOR AN EXORCISM (THE EXORCIST)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYbKYyYkx1o>

culpa alicuius rei est in aliquo / translation: the fault of something
is in someone

ALEXANDRA MARSHALL (@ellmelly) @ 2115 HRS ON 14 NOVEMBER 2022: "'Woke'
is the perfect description for confused Left-wing idiots who think
they're the second coming of the white-saviour complex."
<https://twitter.com/ellymelly/status/1592098778794070017?s=46&t=Oa6na50G0EIcacQKlW6HZQ>

CONNOR GILLIES (SKY NEWS) @ 1812 HRS (UTC) ON 14 NOVEMBER 2022:
"REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY WREATHS ATTACKED AND SET ON FIRE IN EDINBURGH:

A number of poppy wreaths have been set on fire in Edinburgh hours after
Remembrance Sunday commemorations.

The floral tributes were destroyed at the STONE OF REMEMBRANCE in the
early hours (circa 0500 HRS --> 0510 HRS *MAPS* TO 8 JUNE) of Monday, 14
NOVEMBER."
<https://news.sky.com/story/remembrance-sunday-wreaths-attacked-and-set-on-fire-in-edinburgh-12747539>

DOLF @ 0663 HRS ON 15 NOVEMBER 2022: "What do you expect since here is
an improper poppy wreath at BOER WAR MEMORIAL evidence on 8 / 10 JUNE
2017 of ROMAN CATHOLIC / SCOTTISH sedition and an attempt to hijack the
WWI centennial 2018.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BOER%2020170610%201154%20-%205.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BOER%2020170610%201153%20-%204.jpg>

WE ARE AT THE END OF THAT 5 YEAR CYCLE."

DOLF @ 1213 HRS ON 15 NOVEMBER 2022: "It might be an attempt at #71 -
DOMINION and therefore has a specific [#65, #41, #17] modus operandi:

#68 #11 #44
#17 #41 #65
#38 #71 #14
= #123 / #369 {DOMINION SCHEMA}

DOLF @ 1313 HRS ON 15 NOVEMBER 2022: "SOLAR ECLIPSE ON 13 NOVEMBER 2012

Thus it is probably an action associated to renewed Knights Templar as
Catholic Military Order re-established in 2015 (lunar eclipse
crucifixion of 3 APRIL 33 AD and Saturday 4 APRIL 2015).

<http://www.grapple369.com/Templars2015/?MD>

That prospect must be considered as viable."

DOLF @ 0827 HRS ON 15 NOVEMBER 2022: "A white feather in the aboriginal
scar tree as only broken limb in the garden is just half the story since
20 metres away lays the travesty of an used pregnancy kit and condom
upon an empty energy drink can.

THANK GOD: Another unwanted child avoided from a METH induced
animalistic copulation"

DOLF @ 0720 HRS ON 16 NOVEMBER 2022: "I am responsible for having days
prior placed the feather (taken from the Boer War Memorial precinct) and
gain from the limb fall. The gum tree is right near the oak tree planted
by the Duke of Gloucester on 27 OCTOBER 1934 from a sapling planted by
Duke of York in the year 1900 - LONG LIVE THE KING!"

Of course that is a culmination of many earlier steps...

a) Taking away an improper "LEST WE FORGET" wreath placed at the BOER
WAR MEMORIAL on 31 OCTOBER and interring it at a JEWISH SOLDIER'S GRAVE
IN THE WAR CEMETERY with a stone

#273 / #308 - STOICHEION JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL (#405 AGAINST 11
NOVEMBER) TO 31 OCTOBER 2017 (COURT INTERIM ACTION AS CASE NUMBER:
H13018534 / BEERSHEBA CENTENNIAL / 500 YEARS SINCE PROTESTANT
REFORMATION), and

#264 - *KEY*,
#273 - *MEMORIAL*,
#308 - *COMBAT* / *INTENTION* *TO* *KILL*,
#415 - *TREACHEROUS* *BEHAVIOUR*,
#449 - *CHERISHED* / *BLESSED* *MOTHER* *WITH* *NAKED* *CHILD* *STATUE*
*UNVEILED* *ON* *SAINT* *PATRICK'S* *DAY* 17 MARCH 2017

#415 / #449 - RAW MEAT IN MAILBOX AS DEATH THREAT ON 15 NOVEMBER 2017.

Just a comment that if the REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY WREATHS FIRE IN EDINBURGH
/ SOLAR ECLIPSE ON 13 NOVEMBER 2012 occurred @ 0500 HOURS IT MAPS TO 6
JUNE for which date there is no REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM but as an elapse
event @ 0510 HOURS IT MAPS TO 8 JUNE AS ALSO PRIOR TO 15 NOVEMBER IS
THEN LIKELY IN BEING A CONFORMITY TO THE ROMAN CATHOLIC IMPERATIVE #45 -
DOMINION ACTION (#264, #273, #308, #415 - *TREACHEROUS* *BEHAVIOUR*,
#449 [#44 / #57] = 15 NOVEMBER) METHODOLOGY

b) Removing the improper "LEST WE FORGET" wreath interred at the WAR
CEMETERY some days prior to REMEMBRANCE DAY and the opportunity for any
WASTE DISPOSAL at the CEMETERY

c) Returning the improper "LEST WE FORGET" wreath to the WAR CEMETERY
the afternoon prior to REMEMBRANCE DAY with a stone upon the JEWISH grave

d) Removing a large STONE and HOLY WATER equivalent bottle from its
secreted place in the corner of the CEMETERY as possible evidence of
ROMAN CATHOLIC superstition

e) On Monday 14 NOVEMBER 2022 removing the improper "LEST WE FORGET"
wreath from the WAR CEMETERY and discarding it but leaving the stone
upon the JEWISH grave

IN THAT MANNER DID WE ACT AGAINST THE ROMAN CATHOLIC GOD ALMIGHTY
BLASPHEMOUS SOUL

— WE REMEMBER YOUR FORGET —
[Written 13 March 2019]

“LEST WE FORGET.
TO FIRST REMEMBER.
THIS NATION’S TUNE.
AS SOVEREIGN BEGET.
ISN’T NAZI DISTEMPER.
BUT BY PRIVY TRIBUNE.
NO OBEY, AID, ASSIST REGRET.”

{@10: Sup: 42 - GOING TO MEET: YING (#472 - kríma (G2917): *LAWSUIT* /
ṭumʼâh (H2932): *RITUAL* *IMPURITY*); Ego: 16 - CONTACT: CHIAO (#466 -
hârâr (H2042): *HILL* / peshaʻ (H6588): *TRANSGRESSION* *GOD* *DEALS*
*WITH*)}

YOUTUBE: "KATE BUSH: 'RUNNING UP THAT HILL' (PUB CHOIR SINGS)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxWKjv_mc2Q>

#472 as [#20, #100, #10, #40, #1, #300, #1] = kríma (G2917): {UMBRA:
#171 % #41 = #7} 1) a decree, judgments; 2) judgment; 2a) *CONDEMNATION*
*OF* *WRONG*, the decision (whether severe or mild) which one passes on
the faults of others; 2b) in a forensic sense; 2b1) the sentence of a
judge; 2b2) the punishment with which one is sentenced; 2b3)
condemnatory sentence, penal judgment, sentence; 2c) a matter to be
judicially decided, a *LAWSUIT*, a case in court;

#472 as [#2, #9, #40, #1, #400, #500] /
#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL / #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #41 -
RESPONSE (YING) as [#2, #9, #40, #1, #400, #600] = ṭumʼâh (H2932):
{UMBRA: #55 % #41 = #14} 1) *UNCLEANNESS*; 1a) sexual; 1b) of filthy
mass; 1c) *ETHICAL* *AND* *RELIGIOUS*; 1d) *RITUAL*; 1e) local (of nations);

#415 - *TREACHEROUS* *BEHAVIOUR* as [#5, #200, #200, #10] /
#466 as [#6, #40, #5, #200, #200, #10, #5] = hârâr (H2042): {UMBRA: #405
% #41 = #36} 1) mountain, *HILL*, hill country, mount;

#466 as [#6, #80, #300, #70, #10] / [#80, #300, #70, #10, #6] = peshaʻ
(H6588): {UMBRA: #450 % #41 = #40} 1) transgression, rebellion; 1a)
*TRANSGRESSION* (*AGAINST* *INDIVIDUALS*); 1b) transgression (nation
against nation); 1c) transgression (against God); 1c1) in general; 1c2)
as recognised by sinner; 1c3) *AS* *GOD* *DEALS* *WITH* *IT*; 1c4) as
God forgives; 1d) guilt of transgression; 1e) punishment for
transgression; 1f) offering for transgression;

DIARY NOTE @ 1435 HOURS ON 16 JUNE 2017: "SCREECHING APES: I'm currently
in a laneway within SALE which was the location of "I DO SUPPORT SAME
SEX MARRIAGE IN GIPPSLAND" photographic campaign.

It's outside the store 'kurb skate, street wear, shoes & collective'.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/STOLENCHILDREN_016.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/STOLENCHILDREN_001.jpeg>

I OBSERVED (AS ACTS OF WITCHCRAFT IN BEING A *CURSE*) *TWO* BOTTLES OF
WATER (WHICH I DISCARDED AFTER POURING OUT ITS CONTENTS) PLACED UPSIDE
DOWN AND SECRETED IN THE REAR CORNER OF THE PROPERTY BEHIND THE PICTURED
DUNNY WHICH WAS SIMILARLY GROTESQUELY GRAFFITIED WITH A SQUID (ie.
BUZZFEED: #16 - SH@T DATE HORROR STORIES) BY SOME NUTJOB...

"THE ORDER OF THE WHITE FEATHER: Once war broke out (28 JULY 1914 to 11
NOVEMBER 1918) the situation at home became awful, because people did
not like to see men or lads of army age walking about in civilian
clothing, or not in uniform of some sort, especially in a military town
like WOOLWICH. Women were the worst.

YOUTUBE: "The White Feather and What Really Caused WWI"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqYNDnw5gxY&t=437s>

They would come up to you in the street and give you a white feather, or
stick it in the lapel of your coat. A *WHITE* *FEATHER* is the sign of
cowardice, so they meant you were a coward and that you should be in the
army doing your bit for *KING* and *COUNTRY*."

FOR FURTHER SEE: "PREMEDIATED (ADVOCATED) MEDIA AND THE WAY THINGS ARE"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Way%20Things%20Are.pdf>

A revision of this document may be obtained from the following URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/White%20Feather.pdf>

Initial Post: 14 November 2022

On 17/11/2022 01:32, fool for Christ wrote:
> "Dost thou not observe how often fathers, when in despair about their
> children, sit down weeping, bewailing, embracing them, trying everything in
> their power until the last breath? This do thou also for thy brother.
> Although parents by their lamentations and tears can neither remove
> sickness nor avert approaching death, yet thou, in the case of a soul even
> when given up, mayest through perseverance and assiduity, by lamentation
> and tears, bring about recovery and restoration. Hast thou given counsel
> and failed to convince? Then weep, and make frequent efforts; groan deeply,
> that, shamed by thy constancy, he may turn to seek salvation. What can I do
> alone? For I singly am not able to be present with you all every day, nor
> am I sufficient to convince such a multitude. But ye, if ye be minded to
> care for the salvation of each other, and every one to take in hand one of
> our neglected brethren----ye would quickly further the edification of us
> all."
>
> St. John Chrysostom, Discourse I, Chiefly on the parable of the rich man
> and Lazarus (11 of --).
>
> "Light is sown for the righteous, And gladness for the upright in heart.
> Rejoice in the Lord, you righteous, And give thanks at the remembrance of
> His holy name." Psalm 97:11-12
>
> Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[S|T]
as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)