Re: Illumination - was What exactly didJesus want men to preach and teach?

Dr. Who

Sep 19, 2022, 6:22:48 PM9/19/22
On Sep 19, 2022, servant wrote
(in article<6328e29c$0$2251$1c46...@news.club.cc.cmu.edu>):

> This response from "dr. who/robert"is in the running for hoot of the week .
> Robert has lost track of from which name he is posting, here in the currrent
> post posing as the sock puppep "dr. who".

You are incredibly stupid. I never said I was not Robert and in fact have
said so whenever I was asked.

And this was from the beginning, and you knew it as I told you then.

You also never answer questions put to you by me during the normal course of
communications.

Your childish behaviors are real old, and given your advanced age, it I
surprising, unless of course you are in a state of mental decline. It is a
shame that old women are either gracious, or deeply embittered and in your
case the latter appears to be obvious. Yet the Lord can deliver you, and set
all things aright.

Dr. Who

Sep 21, 2022, 1:28:40 PM9/21/22
On Sep 21, 2022, pyotr filipivich wrote
(in article<uacmihlhbrnh1a26q...@4ax.com>):

> servant on 19 Sep 2022 21:43:56 GMT typed in
> alt.christnet.christianlife the following:
> > This response from "dr. who/robert"is in the running for hoot of the week .
> > Robert has lost track of from which name he is posting, here in the
> > currrent post posing as the sock puppep "dr. who".
> >
> > The original post to which I responded was "robert" in the from line; and
> > lo and behold the sock puppet "dr. who" now appears. to defend him.
> >
> > Read below the function of a sock puppet to form a false image when it is
> > in fact another poster posting to himself.
>
> And while it might be possible that they actually are two separate
> entities, I consider both the latest instantiation of the Platonic
> idea of the Self-Directed Protestant who only needs a Bible and the
> "confirmation of the spirit" to know all things.

“I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all
truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that
shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for
he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the
Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall
shew it unto you.” (Joh 16:12-15)

This is the word of the Lord Jesus Christ. That you would doubt it because it
is from a bible, and thus mock it, then leaves you in a position of a life
without faith.

How then can you be saved? Doubt over rides faith, How would you know about
Christ without the Bible? Why are the Gospels on your churches altars? Where
does your doubt end?

Once satan gets an inroad into your life how then can it be stopped? Are you
going to be one of those that falls away from the faith as Jesus said would
happen in these last days?

On what can you be certain? After all Hinduism was here long before your
church, so who is right?

pyotr filipivich

Sep 27, 2022, 1:52:16 PM9/27/22
Dr. Who <dr....@biosphere.orb> on Wed, 21 Sep 2022 10:28:38 -0700
Sure thing Bob.

You have the most amazing presumptions about those who aren't you,
it could be hilarious, were is not so tragic.
--
pyotr
After the war two Army Chaplains were mustering out. The one said to

Dr. Who

Sep 27, 2022, 3:50:40 PM9/27/22
On Sep 27, 2022, pyotr filipivich wrote
(in article<sed6jht83k1mia4at...@4ax.com>):
Sadly I read what you wrote and stated in another thread regarding all truths
being equal. And listing off a few of the religions, some pagan. :(